Girls that genuenly want a nice guy?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sound so mad, Wyld....we all know you want this "perfect" super nice man...it won't happen.

No tricks here....just doing the right things to attract women.... I don't know how many times I have to tell you this.....but you still feel that some how women are "tricked."

News flash for you....women manipulate men too....but you some how don't that see it as a possibillty because...well..you're an "innocent" woman...and women are innocent....and men are the only "wrong doers of manipulation".....and whatever else you assume a " nice jerk/good man " is.....like I said...I'm not going to agree or think again abot becoming a nice guy......so just find that man you want.

Nice means to be agreeable and polite.....there are many restrictions on being straightfoward and honest when you are "nice"........nice guys sugar coat the truth with soft bullsh!t......so the woman's feelings don't get hurt..ever.

If a woman needs to be told bluntly...I'll do it and make her think twice about doing it again.....

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The nice guy vs. jerk debate is thoroughly worn out and pointless.

The only thing that matters is how you make her feel, that's it. She doesn't care about all these terms....nice, jerk, alpha, C&F, EV......etc.

She wants to feel comfortable with you. "Nice guys" that are desperate, clingy and use niceness to manipulate her aren't going to make her feel comfortable. She wants to feel that you're "real". If you're nice solely to impress her, she's not going to get that feeling.

She wants to feel sexually attracted to you. She wants butterflies in her stomach, she wants her heart to beat faster, she wants to laugh, she wants to have a good time.

You can be nice to people, to your parents, to her, to strangers. I use to feed stray cats in the food court at my college. Is that going to disqualify you with women, of course not.

Nice guy vs. jerk has hurt men IMO. It's a cop out. It doesn't allow you to look below the surface and see what qualities can be improved upon.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
Don't sound so mad, Wyld....we all know you want this "perfect" super nice man...it won't happen.
I'm not at all mad and I only get romantically involved with men who treat me with respect, courtesy and nicely.

No tricks here....just doing the right things to attract women.... I don't know how many times I have to tell you this.....but you still feel that some how women are "tricked."
I said your version of a "nice guy" tries to trick women into a romantic relationship. The guys here are mostly just pretenders who are faking who they are. No thanks...I prefer REAL people, not plastic people.

News flash for you....women manipulate men too....but you some how don't that see it as a possibillty because...well..you're an "innocent" woman...and women are innocent....and men are the only "wrong doers of manipulation".....and whatever else you assume a " nice jerk/good man " is.....like I said...I'm not going to agree or think again abot becoming a nice guy......so just find that man you want.
When did I say there aren't women who manipulate men? I didn't say that at all. I simply said that any man who is romantically interested in a woman and tries to manipulate her into falling for him by PRETENDING to be her friend is NOT "nice".

Nice means to be agreeable and polite.....there are many restrictions on being straightfoward and honest when you are "nice"........nice guys sugar coat the truth with soft bullsh!t......so the woman's feelings don't get hurt..ever.
"nice" definition: pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; decent: socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; done with delicacy and skill; courteous: exhibiting courtesy and politeness

Nowhere in this definition does nice refer to a pathetic sappy guy who is excessively needy, clingy and expects rewards for pretending to be a nice person. AND "agreeable" is another word for pleasant to be around. There is nothing in the definition of "nice" that is bad. In fact, those are all traits all people hope for in a partner.

If a woman needs to be told bluntly...I'll do it and make her think twice about doing it again.....
Spare me the puffery...if someone treats you bad you leave them, end of story. You don't try to control them because the only person you can control is yourself. Men need to learn this too...and perhaps they would if they didn't consider a piece of tail the be all end all of their existence.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I'm not at all mad and I only get romantically involved with men who treat me with respect, courtesy and nicely.

I said your version of a "nice guy" tries to trick women into a romantic relationship. The guys here are mostly just pretenders who are faking who they are. No thanks...I prefer REAL people, not plastic people.

When did I say there aren't women who manipulate men? I didn't say that at all. I simply said that any man who is romantically interested in a woman and tries to manipulate her into falling for him by PRETENDING to be her friend is NOT "nice".

"nice" definition: pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; decent: socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; done with delicacy and skill; courteous: exhibiting courtesy and politeness

Nowhere in this definition does nice refer to a pathetic sappy guy who is excessively needy, clingy and expects rewards for pretending to be a nice person. AND "agreeable" is another word for pleasant to be around. There is nothing in the definition of "nice" that is bad. In fact, those are all traits all people hope for in a partner.

Spare me the puffery...if someone treats you bad you leave them, end of story. You don't try to control them because the only person you can control is yourself. Men need to learn this too...and perhaps they would if they didn't consider a piece of tail the be all end all of their existence.
You have no argument....you wouldn't be able to tell if a person is fake or not if you don't know them.

I'm glad you figured out what "nice" means.....to be agreeable in nature means that you tend to agree with people even IF you think they are wrong.....that's why they say, agreeable in nature. When you agree with people all the time, it's weak and gutless and you're basically "lying" when you are "nice" all the time.....find that nice man instead of trying to tell me off.

"spare you the puffery?" haha. Do us the same, and stop complaining about men, and what we "do" to "manipulate" and "trick" women....like you said, if they can't respect you, then leave......why don't you take your own advice?

Nice Guys are pretending to be nice.....there is no nice guy just to be nice.....no one on this Earth is that much of a saint...there are motives behind it all....everything we do.....if you act nice....you want people to act nice back....the motive is called RECIPROCATION......

You've lost this time, why? because you keep repeating the same stuff over and over again....and I'm catching all the holes and bia's of your arguments....

You come on here, and complain about men and you act like you are some feminist clan or something....only if you could be in someone else's shoes and see how you act on here.....

Find the man that you said exists.
And stop telling us about how bad men are if you can't even talk about how bad women are aswell.

Attraction works how it works...there is nothing you can say or do to stop it.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4real,

the essence of her statement is correct. She is saying that women like a guy who is nice without getting butthurt if she isnt nice back. Women run their test to see what you are about when you are nice. You give it the most extreme acid test to point out t no one is absolutely pure in that respect. Of course not. You are naturally expecting nice in return but to insist that someone be nice back is what blows you out of the water and eliminates your goodness.

If someone isnt going to be nice back you are just not going to be nice anymore or after a while but that doesnt mean you be a diick about it. You just stop helping or giving affection. I do it all the time. Im also tested all the time. I dont crawl and demand to know why I didnt get a return like AFCs do. The A stands for Average, thats not me. The F stands for FRUSTRATION because he can't figure out the problem, what problem? The C stand for chump, that cant get laid but always gets played.

The more women you show affection or honest HORNY attention to the more you will get in bed and wanting you as a BF. Its that simple.

If you know a girl that you want for a long term relationship that has a similar feeling she is saying show your genuine good side without being totally devoted to her approval.

Try to see more than your own point of view.

The posters at this site see a guy being nice to a girl and he is banging her they call him and AFC when he is anything but AFC.

I see guys on here complaing that they cant get this one chick because she likes AFCs. And she is banging an "AFC".

wow, CLUELESS.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Spitfire
DJ4real,

the essence of her statement is correct. She is saying that women like a guy who is nice without getting butthurt if she isnt nice back. Women run their test to see what you are about when you are nice. You give it the most extreme acid test to point out t no one is absolutely pure in that respect. Of course not. You are naturally expecting nice in return but to insist that someone be nice back is what blows you out of the water and eliminates your goodness.

If someone isnt going to be nice back you are just not going to be nice anymore or after a while but that doesnt mean you be a diick about it. You just stop helping or giving affection. I do it all the time. Im also tested all the time. I dont crawl and demand to know why I didnt get a return like AFCs do. The A stands for Average, thats not me. The F stands for FRUSTRATION because he can't figure out the problem, what problem? The C stand for chump, that cant get laid but always gets played.

The more women you show affection or honest HORNY attention to the more you will get in bed and wanting you as a BF. Its that simple.

If you know a girl that you want for a long term relationship that has a similar feeling she is saying show your genuine good side without being totally devoted to her approval.

Try to see more than your own point of view.

The posters at this site see a guy being nice to a girl and he is banging her they call him and AFC when he is anything but AFC.

I see guys on here complaing that they cant get this one chick because she likes AFCs. And she is banging an "AFC".

wow, CLUELESS.
I see her point of view....you should be telling her that....no one knows what attracts them until it happens....it could be a nice guy pretending to be nice (which is rare)...it could be an a$$ (which is much more common than nice guys)....or it could be a guy who has nice in him a guy whose's nice but with flare...a nice jerk (most of the time).....all of wylds arguments have been biased.....I'm just catching the holes of each argument....and she always replies with the same thing over and over....

I'm not a nice guy...and i've treated wyld decent...even though she insists on how evil men are. I know how to keep my cool....

EDIT: guys who are nice want to be treated nice back...why would someone treat someone else nice if they don't expect to treated nice back?

Like I said...no one on this Earth is a saint...no one just acts nice just because they want to be nice to everyone...no no no.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh for the love of Christ...I don't think men are evil and never said any such thing. I'm simply saying that you guys NEED to stop blaming everyone else for your failures with women. You failed because you made mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes and there is no shame in making them. There IS, however, shame in refusing to acknowledge and take responsibility for your mistakes and thereby not learning a damn thing from them and repeating them over and over again.

Being nice is NOT something that hurts a guy's chance with women. It NEVER has been and NEVER will be. Women DO like being treated nicely. Being nice does NOT mean being a doormat. Being nice does NOT mean you have no self-respect. Being nice does NOT mean you behave in an asexual way around women you want to date. Being nice means that you are a good person who treats others with the same level of respect and courtesy they want to be shown. If someone mistreats you after you are nice...even nice people will stop associating with aresholes.

Stop trying to put a more acceptable label on unacceptable behavior. That's the problem...and is why so many young guys come on here thinking they need to mistreat women and act like jerks. Jerks are nothing more than AFCs who take their frustration, unhappiness and failures out on other people instead of inernalizing it.

So again...when a woman says she wants a nice guy she is telling the truth. She wants the factual definition of a nice guy. She doesn't want the type of guy so many men mislabel as "nice guys".

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
"no one just acts nice just because they want to be nice to everyone...no no no."

I am nice to people that I think will be nice back to me.

I try to be at least a little nice to people that I think arent diicks.

I am un nice and unhelpful to people that I think have a bad attitude or poor motives.

My neighbors don't like me. That is because they act like they can push me around. They find out the hard way that I can get downright STUPID, just like everyone else that fvcks with me.

But there isnt any reason to hate the pvssy just because it doesnt want to play. Be nice to the pvssy. If it wants to play it will. Don't chase it. Let it know you are there to be nice to it when its ready.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I putting a more acceptable level on "unacceptable" behavior.....a nice jerk is on the other end of the spectrum....he isn't in the same category as jerk...he isn't even related to a jerk....so no, I'm not labelling anything....

Everyone should take responsibilty for his or her actions....that's why less experienced "DJ's" are here...to learn how not to make the same mistake again......beoming a nice jerk...it simply is a attitude adjustment that is needed.
Your problem is that you take the word Jerk too literally.........

The definition of nice means to be agreeable in nature.....if you are agreeable...you find it hard to disagree and stand your ground....which makes you a doormat....So ultimately, "nice" turns into and becomes the nice and agreeable doormat...that is, if you don't stop it....and how do you stop it.....well, you can't stop it by being a nice guy.....you stop it by showing backbone.....backbone is being able to disagree....which is the opposite of nice....."nice" people are agreeable....someone who is just nice and nothing else, they are agreeable people who like to agree to avoid confrontation....
now this is when have to show backbone andyou become a nice jerk...as mentioned before... a nice jerk doesn't have anything to do with it's former meaning....jerk means something else in this case....a nice jerk is in general a nice guy....but he isn't soo nice to the point where it's a lie...he knows his limits....isn't afraid to leave the relationship if necessary....he generally acts like himself....for example....a jerk doesn't apologize no matter what....he could have just broken your vase....but he won't apologize....but on the other hand...a nice jerk observes the problem...and apologizes for breaking the vase and offers to replace it.....

A nice jerk knows his faults...

A nice guy is nice to get some nice back...or something....think of it like balancing an equation....

Don Juans are nice jerks.....and in this case...jerk is a slang word...and not technically a " Jerk " who abuses women.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age old lipmus test for KBJ's is understanding gray areas in DJing.

First of all, why in the **** would you want to game a girl that isn't NICE or doesn't want to date nice guys? Why would you want a girl that wants to be slapped and cursed out all the time? you that damn desperate?

Look, women don't like AFC's. Women Don't like Jerks. There are certain Traits about both that are likable.

A little "AFCness" if that's what you want to call it, can take you a long way with a woman.. that's assuming you are already in with her.

Every once in a while, with the focus on once in a while, stay up with her eating popcorn, watching movies and talking about gossip about her girlfriends.

It isn't necessarly the AFC'ness that turns off a girl from an AFC guy. It other words, yes, girls perfer MEN, but it's not the flowers per say or the love poems or the candy or the gifts per say that make a woman not like you.

It's the thought behind all of thoose things.

If I have nothign better to do every other day then to write bad poems to a girl, any girl, I don't have alot going on in my life. If I have to constantly buy gifts to show my love to a girl, it means I have nothing else to give.

more than anything however, 99 out of 100 times it means you are needy, your live has no purpose of it's own. No girl wants to think that your livelyhood depends on rather she wants to be with you or not.

perfect example. Girl I used to mess around with. Out of this world looks. Had this guy who was on her... was a true AFC. won't get into specfics, just trust me, as AFC as it gets.

And the guy wasn't bad looking.. actually he was/is a model.

I stopped talking to this girl about a month ago, but the last time we talked she was still strinning him along, would kiss him but wouldn't let him touch her, stuff like that.

She would spend time with him when she was board but wouldn't take it beyond that.

When I asked her about it ,she said there were alot of qualities about him she liked, but at the same time, he was too damn needy, and that he told her all the time how perfect she is. She told me she couldn't date him because he was putting her up on a pedestal (her exact words) and she couldn't live up to the portrait he had painted for her.

If that were the case, ,that girls were just turned completely off by AFCness, no AFC's would get a girl. That's why AFC's usually get girls, because the AFCness can be, if not over the top, cute to girls (note the word girls, not women), but gets old quick. When the women is enjoying the relaionship and having fun, the guy is thinking about marriage and starts worshiping her even more. It then really gets bad if you are my age, and she likes to go "hang out"... not that you are her BF, you don't let it happen because you are scared she might "do somethign" and you cant' afford to take that hit to your ego, that your princess might cheat on you.

the key is to find the desriable traits in both parties.

Women don't like jerks because they curse women out and are always critizing and don't give a damn about women... if anyone thinks this, you need to wake up. They like Jerks because they go for what they want. They are more sexual... or better yet, they express their sexuality better than AFC's., whereas AFC's are so scared of rejection to their ego to make a sexual move on the girl.

AFC's, although they are...well.. AFC, are good to talk to, good listeners, are usually more romantic then Jerks.

Now, I don' tlisten to women often... more times than not they dont' even know what they want or talking about, but I listen if it's important to them.

Be romantic from time to time. Don't be afraid to show a woman you have a romantic side every now and then.

However, both eventually loose the girl (if she is worthwhile) because neither can justly handle conflict. Jerks go out of their way to put women down, because they can't handle the heat themselves... and a REAL woman, one that has her head on straight and knows what she wants, won't put up with a jerk. She might **** him, but no chance for a relaionship.

What other reason does a jerk have for isolating his GF from people and events, always talking down to her, abusing her, other than low self esteem and trying to provent his ego from being hurt.

AFC's are the same way, but instead of putting them down, ,they just go out of their way to advoid conflict at all costs... I used to be that way... I would get into an arguement when I knew I was right or I knew I could win, but would stop just to stop arguing..something my mom taught me :rolleyes:

A Good Guy, which is what you should strive to be, has morals and doesn't compromise them. Everything else revolves around that.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The definition of nice means to be agreeable in nature.....if you are agreeable...you find it hard to disagree and stand your ground."

There is nothing hard about disagreeing with a woman. If you have to define yourself as a jerk just to disagree, well I dont know what to say about that. I am nice, and ****y and ****y/funny, and full of shiit, challenging, willing to walk away from a girl at the drop of a hat willing to ignore at detection of a less than pleasant vibe, willing to break a heart that belongs to a lying manipulative biitch and willing to openly show affection to the pvssy the second I meet it eye to eye.

I am nice. Not your definition of nice but nice.

I love all women. I hate individual ones. To the ones that deserve it I am a total jerk.

Ask yourself this. Which would get you farther. Walking right up to a hot chick and in your most convincing confident manor say "I love you." or in ANY tone, "I hate you."

You don't even have to say it. They can see it. Like a dog can smell it.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
The age old lipmus test for KBJ's is understanding gray areas in DJing.

First of all, why in the **** would you want to game a girl that isn't NICE or doesn't want to date nice guys? Why would you want a girl that wants to be slapped and cursed out all the time? you that damn desperate?

Look, women don't like AFC's. Women Don't like Jerks. There are certain Traits about both that are likable.

A little "AFCness" if that's what you want to call it, can take you a long way with a woman.. that's assuming you are already in with her.

Every once in a while, with the focus on once in a while, stay up with her eating popcorn, watching movies and talking about gossip about her girlfriends.

It isn't necessarly the AFC'ness that turns off a girl from an AFC guy. It other words, yes, girls perfer MEN, but it's not the flowers per say or the love poems or the candy or the gifts per say that make a woman not like you.

It's the thought behind all of thoose things.

If I have nothign better to do every other day then to write bad poems to a girl, any girl, I don't have alot going on in my life. If I have to constantly buy gifts to show my love to a girl, it means I have nothing else to give.

more than anything however, 99 out of 100 times it means you are needy, your live has no purpose of it's own. No girl wants to think that your livelyhood depends on rather she wants to be with you or not.

perfect example. Girl I used to mess around with. Out of this world looks. Had this guy who was on her... was a true AFC. won't get into specfics, just trust me, as AFC as it gets.

And the guy wasn't bad looking.. actually he was/is a model.

I stopped talking to this girl about a month ago, but the last time we talked she was still strinning him along, would kiss him but wouldn't let him touch her, stuff like that.

She would spend time with him when she was board but wouldn't take it beyond that.

When I asked her about it ,she said there were alot of qualities about him she liked, but at the same time, he was too damn needy, and that he told her all the time how perfect she is. She told me she couldn't date him because he was putting her up on a pedestal (her exact words) and she couldn't live up to the portrait he had painted for her.

If that were the case, ,that girls were just turned completely off by AFCness, no AFC's would get a girl. That's why AFC's usually get girls, because the AFCness can be, if not over the top, cute to girls (note the word girls, not women), but gets old quick. When the women is enjoying the relaionship and having fun, the guy is thinking about marriage and starts worshiping her even more. It then really gets bad if you are my age, and she likes to go "hang out"... not that you are her BF, you don't let it happen because you are scared she might "do somethign" and you cant' afford to take that hit to your ego, that your princess might cheat on you.

the key is to find the desriable traits in both parties.

Women don't like jerks because they curse women out and are always critizing and don't give a damn about women... if anyone thinks this, you need to wake up. They like Jerks because they go for what they want. They are more sexual... or better yet, they express their sexuality better than AFC's., whereas AFC's are so scared of rejection to their ego to make a sexual move on the girl.

AFC's, although they are...well.. AFC, are good to talk to, good listeners, are usually more romantic then Jerks.

Now, I don' tlisten to women often... more times than not they dont' even know what they want or talking about, but I listen if it's important to them.

Be romantic from time to time. Don't be afraid to show a woman you have a romantic side every now and then.

However, both eventually loose the girl (if she is worthwhile) because neither can justly handle conflict. Jerks go out of their way to put women down, because they can't handle the heat themselves... and a REAL woman, one that has her head on straight and knows what she wants, won't put up with a jerk. She might **** him, but no chance for a relaionship.

What other reason does a jerk have for isolating his GF from people and events, always talking down to her, abusing her, other than low self esteem and trying to provent his ego from being hurt.

AFC's are the same way, but instead of putting them down, ,they just go out of their way to advoid conflict at all costs... I used to be that way... I would get into an arguement when I knew I was right or I knew I could win, but would stop just to stop arguing..something my mom taught me :rolleyes:

A Good Guy, which is what you should strive to be, has morals and doesn't compromise them. Everything else revolves around that.
I don't date women that I don't respect...

stop taking the word jerk so damn literally.

if you'd take your time and read...I said that nice jerks don't ABUSE WOMEN!!! and if you know what abuse means...then we shouldn't have a problem....do I have to type in caps for people to read it....NICE JERKS DON'T ABUSE WOMEN...THEY HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS.....THEY LIKE HONESTY.....AND THEY KNOW HOW TO BALANCE OUT THERE NICENESS SO THEY DON'T BECOME DOORMATS....lets say it like this....

Someone whose just a flat out JERK has no morals.....

But a NICE JERK who has nothing to do with a "jerk".....HAS morals.....he's the same good guy that you speak of.

I give good girls my attention....but girls that are goody goody....it doesn't spark anything in me....i've noticed that.

"The definition of nice means to be agreeable in nature.....if you are agreeable...you find it hard to disagree and stand your ground."

There is nothing hard about disagreeing with a woman. If you have to define yourself as a jerk just to disagree, well I dont know what to say about that. I am nice, and ****y and ****y/funny, and full of shiit, challenging, willing to walk away from a girl at the drop of a hat willing to ignore at detection of a less than pleasant vibe, willing to break a heart that belongs to a lying manipulative biitch and willing to openly show affection to the pvssy the second I meet it eye to eye.

I am nice. Not your definition of nice but nice.

I love all women. I hate individual ones. To the ones that deserve it I am a total jerk.

Ask yourself this. Which would get you farther. Walking right up to a hot chick and in your most convincing confident manor say "I love you." or in ANY tone, "I hate you."

You don't even have to say it. They can see it. Like a dog can smell it.
See, you even admitted it....you said you aren't just nice....you said I'm nice and.............. which goes to prove that you have to be more than nice to attract. I don't just walk up to women and say "hey, you know, I'm in love with you".....no....there isn't any magic in that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't date women that I don't respect...

stop taking the word jerk so damn literally.

if you'd take your time and read...I said that nice jerks don't ABUSE WOMEN!!! and if you know what abuse means...then we shouldn't have a problem....do I have to type in caps for people to read it....NICE JERKS DON'T ABUSE WOMEN...THEY HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS.....THEY LIKE HONESTY.....AND THEY KNOW HOW TO BALANCE OUT THERE NICENESS SO THEY DON'T BECOME DOORMATS....lets say it like this....

Someone whose just a flat out JERK has no morals.....

But a NICE JERK who has nothing to do with a "jerk".....HAS morals.....he's the same good guy that you speak of.

I give good girls my attention....but girls that are goody goody....it doesn't spark anything in me....i've noticed that.

See, you even admitted it....you said you aren't just nice....you said I'm nice and.............. which goes to prove that you have to be more than nice to attract. I don't just walk up to women and say "hey, you know, I'm in love with you".....no....there isn't any magic in that.

lol, being a nice jerk has nothing to do with being a jerk? Pretty contridicting don't you think?

A nice jerk by your defination, is a guy that has a jerk mentality, but isn't ALWAYS a jerk.

let me shut up before I say something I might regret.. this is stupid and isn't worth me loosing my cool over.

However, if you have words for me, and want to air something out, PM me and don't get an attitude on a public forum. I said nothing to put you down in my entire post, I expect the same respect.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
"See, you even admitted it....you said you aren't just nice"

Of course Im not just nice. Im nice when nice is the right move. Being nice aka showing affection is more often than not, the right move. It can change from moment to moment.

You want to be known as capable of giving love. It works for me.

"stop taking the word jerk so damn literally."

Stop taking the word nice so damn literally. Being a jerk to a woman when she deserves it doesnt make you a jerk. I do it all the time. I am the biggest jerk on earth, when they deserve it. But since you cant walk up to a girl call her a cvnt and then ask her for her phone number it dont make much sense to label yourself that way.

I'll walk right up to a girl say something nice and bang her that night. I guess I am a jerk for taking advantage of her so easily.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker has a good handle on it - it's basically being a sensitive bastard for alot of guys that are not that good-looking or are not masucline looking (showing alot of maleness). Because it is a form of dominance (the jerk part), it gets the guy the girl, but only because she has some insecurities and will let him treat her bad. This is more of the 'bastard' part of it. The 'sensitive' part of it is the AFC who is sympathetic.

Most guys that are the 'sensitive' type are *too* sympathetic and available and .. well, to a point pathetic.

Most guys that are more of the 'jerk' types are to abrasive.

So like what's been discussed here and it works different for every guy is a balance between the two in terms of your personality. However, if you're really masucline/good looking and are a jerk, then you come across as an arrogant *******.

Guys with average looks can get really 'feminine' women by adding some dominance to their personality. This is why C&F works well to a point for these types of guys. It doesn't work the same for guys who are considered better than average looks - it's because you then come across as too much of a jerk and full of yourself.

Find your niche.

Alot of guys who feel inferior will disagree to no end just to try and make up for their inferior feelings. Women can sense this too.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
lol, being a nice jerk has nothing to do with being a jerk? Pretty contridicting don't you think?

A nice jerk by your defination, is a guy that has a jerk mentality, but isn't ALWAYS a jerk.

let me shut up before I say something I might regret.. this is stupid and isn't worth me loosing my cool over.

However, if you have words for me, and want to air something out, PM me and don't get an attitude on a public forum. I said nothing to put you down in my entire post, I expect the same respect.
If you take the word jerk technically, then yes it's contradictory....

If you lose your cool...then you just lose your cool. that'll be your problem....

Don't you ever talk to me like i'm inferior to you....and we won't have a problem. You gave me attitude...I gave you some back....so deal with it.

You showed me zero respect, so you got none back...it's that simple. I take no nonsense....if you haven't noticed...

A nice jerk is actually the opposite....he has the mentality of a good guy...but knows to balance his niceness and good will.

First you twisted my words...and then you asked me if I was desperate.....that's not respect...you didn't even observe the entire situation....if you would have continued criticizing me...you would have had a post that had nothing to do with what I actually said.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
backbreaker has a good handle on it - it's basically being a sensitive bastard for alot of guys that are not that good-looking or are not masucline looking (showing alot of maleness). Because it is a form of dominance (the jerk part), it gets the guy the girl, but only because she has some insecurities and will let him treat her bad. This is more of the 'bastard' part of it. The 'sensitive' part of it is the AFC who is sympathetic.

Most guys that are the 'sensitive' type are *too* sympathetic and available and .. well, to a point pathetic.

Most guys that are more of the 'jerk' types are to abrasive.

So like what's been discussed here and it works different for every guy is a balance between the two in terms of your personality. However, if you're really masucline/good looking and are a jerk, then you come across as an arrogant *******.

Guys with average looks can get really 'feminine' women by adding some dominance to their personality. This is why C&F works well to a point for these types of guys. It doesn't work the same for guys who are considered better than average looks - it's because you then come across as too much of a jerk and full of yourself.

Find your niche.

Alot of guys who feel inferior will disagree to no end just to try and make up for their inferior feelings. Women can sense this too.

Exactly!...that's what i've been saying the whole time.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you take the word jerk technically, then yes it's contradictory....

If you lose your cool...then you just lose your cool. that'll be your problem....

Don't you ever talk to me like i'm inferior to you....and we won't have a problem. You gave me attitude...I gave you some back....so deal with it.

You showed me zero respect, so you got none back...it's that simple. I take no nonsense....and you can't seem to realize that....
Dude, lol, it's a message forum... are you that good where you can detect an "attitude" when none of my stuff was even directed towards you?

Everything I said was about personal examples, not even rebutting what you were reffering to.

I have never gotten mad about something someone has said on an interent message board.... I have enough going on in my life to get mad at on a daily basis (Trust me)

However, let's leave that behind and talk about your post.

How can you not take the word "nice jerk" literarly.. that's like going to a car lot, and you buying a "new car" and the car salesman saying "oh, it's not new if you take NEW literarly"

The reason why I used the word good guy, is because this topic has already been broached upon, in the DJ bible. a good guy is the middle ground of the ways of the nice guy and the Jerk.

Me personally, ,I don't like the word jerk. I am not a jerk when girls piss me off... I just find a new girl... Being a jerk gets nothign accomplished. Why chase em when you know you can replace em?

However, we are straying Way, Way off topic. The topis does a girl really like AFC's. The answer is Yes, of course, but a guy is only as likable as the options in front of the girl.

In other words, if a guy that is an AFC gets a girl, and we are assumign he is a true AFC, he always has the risk of loosing the girl once a true DJ comes along.

If a girl has the choice to date a true DJ or a True AFC, assuming they look alike, have the same income, etc, the girl will choose the DJ in the end 10 out of 10 times.

It's kinda like saying a man is only as faithful as his options.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl has the choice to date a true DJ or a True AFC, assuming they look alike, have the same income, etc, the girl will choose the DJ in the end 10 out of 10 times.

A DJ is a guy that knows how to handle a woman and every woman wants. An AFC is a guy that doesnt know how to handle a woman at all and cant get a woman he desires. Your statement is basically just defining the terms DJ and AFC. The most overused acronyms on this site IMO.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As overused as it is, is it not the truth?

You can subsitute AFC for Nice guy and DJ for All around good man, but it would mean the same thing, no?