Girls that genuenly want a nice guy?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can be drafted into the army and sent to die for the defense of women that dont have to fight... BECAUSE THEY ARE WOMEN.

umm maybe because they have a higher chance of being killed?

99 percent of women are sluts? go fyck a man.

to a woman a nice guy is simply that.... a guy she wouldn't fu-ck.
this is not true. Ive never heard a women say hey my guy is a jerk..I wanna fyck him...even if he isnt a afc nice guy..she will still say her man is a nice guy. because most guys are NICE and get laid...sorry you guys cant put this together.

Its their job to love you for being so superior to them.

u are superior to women? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
umm maybe because they have a higher chance of being killed?

99 percent of women are sluts? go fyck a man.

this is not true. Ive never heard a women say hey my guy is a jerk..I wanna fyck him...even if he isnt a afc nice guy..she will still say her man is a nice guy. because most guys are NICE and get laid...sorry you guys cant put this together.

u are superior to women? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

wow the **** that goes through your head.. man.. you just be a woman.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

no...but ive slept with more women then 99.5 percent of the posters here...maybe some people should start being realistic rather then blaming women for there problems in life.

as he said he is superior..shoudnt he treat women like a pet then?

atleast then he would be treating them good

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
no...but ive slept with more women then 99.5 percent of the posters here
Slept and cried with is a bit different to fvcking them you realise?

maybe some people should start being realistic rather then blaming women for there problems in life.
You and Wyldliar both keep saying that same thing over and over and over, but where are all these guys blaming women for there problems? Between both of you youve easily said it 20 or 30 times I'd guess, so post a link to an actual example of a guy here blaming b!tches for his troubles in life, just 1 example will do.

Originally posted by 00Kevin
Agreed, I'd put a fiver down that says Wyld is schooling this homo/chick through PMs. He/She used to be not much more than an occasional joke to be laughed at, but lately it seems to be taking this embarrasment to extremes.

And to the original poster, yes there are chicks that want a nice guy. Just look for the ones who want a short break from the azzholes, egos gotta be boosted somehow.

Last edited:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this discussion is a ****ing joke. 15 self proclaimed experts clash together to decide which generalization of women is the correct one. :cheer:

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree with Wyldfire. I don't think there is anything wrong with being nice to a girl you like if you think it's going to score you points with her. If that's the case, you might as well say DJing is fraud because you are also acting with motive. Acting with motive is something that we all do, male or female, jerk or nice guy. But I do agree that being nice in the needy, desperate, and clingy way is going to get you nowhere. You got to know where your backbone is and you have to know when you are getting used or if the girl is losing interest. If you don't, then you are setting yourself up for more hurt, frustration, and bitterness. Don't try to be a jerk either because jerks get treated the same way as nice guys if the girl is not interested. You got to find the right balance. In short, you have to have what it takes first (looks, money, intelligence, personality, whatever) to get the girl interested and then you have to behave in a way that keeps her interested. To do this you kind of have to be a nice guy with balls.

Just one more piece of fraud ... I mean advice. Make sure your interest in her appears lower than her interest in you. This is a DJ trick that every guy must utilize.

Last edited:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
A good woman:

A good woman knows how to handle her business

A good woman is supportive

A good woman is independent

A goodwoman knows how to make a man happy

A good woman is strong willed
only two points I don't agree with.

A good woman is not independent she is dependent on you "the provider"

A good woman is not strong willed she looks for that from you. Women want a man that is strong so that they can lean on.

When a woman is independent she is basically saying that she doesn't need you.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
here are a couple of things I look for to tell if a girl are wrothy in my eyes or not.. this is just me, some of these things I learned first hand from my dad, some I learned from just playing the game.

1) if the girl has a Fat mom, leave. Keep in mind, at one point in time, the girls mom was this age as well. I have dated girls in the past that were very skinny, and their moms were big, two in particular.. I have seen both over the last year and a half and both have balloned

2) on the contary, if the girl's mom is a MILF, that's a great sign. The girls' mom that b ought me to this site mom is extremely pretty, which made me want her even more because I knew her looks werent' going anywhere anytime soon.

3) The apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree. If the girls' mom is.. FAST, it's a good chance she is FAST or at the very best, ****ed up in the head. her reality is different from yours and most peoples. She has seen first hand that sex=attention. when I was 16 I dated a girl, whoose mom was to this day one of the prettiest women I have EVER seen, but when my dad saw her, he told me she was in his words.. " a freak" and that he and his friends had all passed her around... About a month later the girl started bragging about how her mom could get money and clothes from guys and how guys used to spend money on them.... I soon left and from what I heard I did the right thing...

4) A woman, will always remain a woman. Women don't change as they get older, the only thing that changes are their options. The one mistake I made was not cutting off my last GF when I found out what she did to her last 2 BF's. It's a story that would have won post of the year here. She basically was with a guy for 6 years, and he proposed, and she said yes.. took the ring, pawned it, yes Pawned the ring and left him... Started dating another guy, was with him for about 8 months or so, and one day he just so happens to be riding by her house and she is sitting outside with her Ex that she was with for 6 years.

So of course, the new BF gets mad and when he confronts his GF, my Ex, she says "you aren't my BF"... in a rage he slapped my Ex and she got mad and called the police on him, but didn't press charges... I knew she was ****ed up in the head then.. However, she convinced me that "all that is passed her" and she has "changed".

Like I said.. the only thing that changed about her were her options... I never had a problem with her cheating on me, but she did some things that I knew she would do.. being irresponsable, all around lazy, ,acts like she is a princess and the world should revolve around what she wants, etc.

Then again, I was only 21, you live and learn.

To hit on the point again, women don't change as they get older, the good men, the ones they want, the ones they flake on you to leave for, are all gone.

My mom, and this is my mom, is very good looking, isn't a flake or anything like that, but is extremely independant minded.. to the point that after my dad left her when I was 7, she ran off every man that took interest in her. My mom makes more money than most men, more than all she has dated. She expected men to be perfect or bam, gone.

She just got married to a guy last year that I know 10 years ago she wouldn't have thought twice about marring him. Now, he makes a very good living, but he has no backbone whatsoever and it's the best looking guy in the world... let's just say I'm glad my mom met my dad first. My mom even admiited to me last eyar that she isn't "getting any younger" and if "she doesnt' settle down now, she never will" The few times I go over my mom's house I see her bossing him around... It's a sad site to behold.

5) All women, fall into one of three catorgories... women for Pay, women for Play, and women for Stay. I can talk to a women and after the first date, it's clear which she is.

In other words, all women aren't made the same... All German Sheperds are dogs, ,but all dogs arne't german Sheperds.

They all like you for different reasons... A woman that is a freak, will like you because you come off as sexual (granted all women love sexual men) and fun, in the "moment" type of guy that can give them great sexual pleasures.

A Hoe will like you because you seem like you have money.

A LTR girl wil like you because you seem to have great LTR qualities.

So a) it's silly to try to fit all women in one mold and to think that everyone likes or doesn't like you for this or that reason.

6) The most important rule.. if a girl has been abused in the past, or doesn't know or really get along with her father or father figure, and i mean REALLY don't get along not like "i'm not talkingto him he pissed me off by taking my phone" get along but "my dad is an ******* he bets me" get along. RUN.

If the girl comes from a past that has drugs in it. RUN

Save yourself a lot of time and heartache.. I dont car ehow much they said they hae "changed".. It's not your job to be their theaprist.

My cousin has been with this girl for about a year and a half, ,and she lies, ****s other guys (I ****ed her about a year ago, but I honeslty didn't know he was dating her, as I hadn't talked to him in about 3 years) and all he can say is "well, her mom threw her out when she was young" and "she doesn't know her dad" or "she almost got raped by such and such"... Your point? What does that have to do with you?

I met a girl like this about a year ago... she grew up with foster parents because her real paerents didn't want her because they were too busy getting coked out... And in all honesty, given what she came from, she did a damn good job of getting her life together.

But with that said, she was still the worst nutt case I ever put my **** in...

I can write pages of the stuff that happened, the mind games we sued to play with eacy other in the 3 months of ****ing we did... I'll say this and leave it at this.. I met her Husband one night (yes you read that one night).. we wernet' ****ing at the time...okay let me stop lying yes we were, but only like one time.. she invited me to her BDay party and had her hand in my pants while she was sitting next to her husband! I mean would could I do? But **** like that excited her and gave her a rush... My two best friends thinks she is the best thing ever... I used to get her to bring us free food from her job and one day she mentioned she wanted to be gangbanged... so we took care of that little fantasy for her to say the least.

But like I said, regardless of all that, the girl was a headcase, I knew she was a headcase about after the 5th time we had sex and I decided not take her seriously and just beat it up.. I eman, she couldn't get mad, she was married.

anyway, that's some of the things that were taught to me and that I have learned on my own in the years.
:up: Good Stuff.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to me it all comes down to lover/provider separation.

women want a stable guy to provide for them, and an exciting guy to fvck them.

really really rarely, they will get both qualities in the same guy. but that happens in maybe 1 out of a 100 relationships (although im sure that everyone will claim both)

anyway, this has been proven over and over and over by numerous studies. This is the reason why women marry one guy and get impregnated by another, while the good reliable provider raises the kid.

so what does that have to do with this thread? Do women want a nice guy? Sure they do, to provide for them and to be an emotional tampon. Those guys are perfect to marry, you can control them by witholding sex, and pretty much hold them by the balls.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
to a woman a nice guy is simply that.... a guy she wouldn't fu-ck.

I hope this clears things up for you too.

:)
Well, lets see...I have been involved with 5 men in my life. All but one were very nice to me. Incidentally, the only one of the 5 that I ever refused to have sex with while we were together was the one who WASN'T nice to me.

You do the math...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man
I have to disagree with Wyldfire. I don't think there is anything wrong with being nice to a girl you like if you think it's going to score you points with her. If that's the case, you might as well say DJing is fraud because you are also acting with motive. Acting with motive is something that we all do, male or female, jerk or nice guy. But I do agree that being nice in the needy, desperate, and clingy way is going to get you nowhere. You got to know where your backbone is and you have to know when you are getting used or if the girl is losing interest. If you don't, then you are setting yourself up for more hurt, frustration, and bitterness. Don't try to be a jerk either because jerks get treated the same way as nice guys if the girl is not interested. You got to find the right balance. In short, you have to have what it takes first (looks, money, intelligence, personality, whatever) to get the girl interested and then you have to behave in a way that keeps her interested. To do this you kind of have to be a nice guy with balls.

Just one more piece of fraud ... I mean advice. Make sure your interest in her appears lower than her interest in you. This is a DJ trick that every guy must utilize.
The guys here who are out to manipulate, use and hurt women are no different than phony friend guys. They are dishonest with their intentions. There are three types of people that I have no use for... people who lie, people who steal and people who cheat. Any methods used to take advantage and harm others constitutes fraud in my book. The guys who aren't out to hurt people or use people I don't consider frauds or plastic people. It's all about how honest a person is about their intentions that determines if they are a phony or not. Hope that clears it up for you.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Well, lets see...I have been involved with 5 men in my life. All but one were very nice to me. Incidentally, the only one of the 5 that I ever refused to have sex with while we were together was the one who WASN'T nice to me.

You do the math...
hey! lets all make some generalizations based on what the crazy chick thinks!

edit: i guess that means im not doing the math

Last edited:

Vovchandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
to me it all comes down to lover/provider separation.

women want a stable guy to provide for them, and an exciting guy to fvck them.

really really rarely, they will get both qualities in the same guy. but that happens in maybe 1 out of a 100 relationships (although im sure that everyone will claim both)

anyway, this has been proven over and over and over by numerous studies. This is the reason why women marry one guy and get impregnated by another, while the good reliable provider raises the kid.

so what does that have to do with this thread? Do women want a nice guy? Sure they do, to provide for them and to be an emotional tampon. Those guys are perfect to marry, you can control them by witholding sex, and pretty much hold them by the balls.
yes yes yes yes yes

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire

You do the math...
you are full of ****.

how many afc guy friends do you have?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
you are full of ****.

how many afc guy friends do you have?
None.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is nice bad? Being a ***** is what's bad. And that's a completly different thing. I'm definatly a nice guy, most chicks seem to like it, but I am no way in hell a *****.

Do any of you people who write in this thread want to be with someone who treats you bad? Why would chicks want that?

ahh what the hell, just go sodomize yourself the whole lot.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that genuinely want a nice guy are 30 yr old women who have let themseves go (overweight). They realize it's time to settle down with the nice guy. Read my thread about a "nice" girl I thought was interested in "nice" guys.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For most women, there is something to the nice guy burmuda triangle type of crap. You're nice and somehow you disappear off her radar. This is true for the most part because you are not making yourself a challenge and most women (both men and women) have insecurities. Because of this, it leads them to chase what they feel is out of their reach, knowing they can already have someone that is nice to them showing geninue interest.

Being nice and complimenting from guys in bar situations does work because women there are looking for masculine attention. If someone good-looking that they feel is in their league (more on their level), they feel comfortable and makes them feel good filling insecuriites about themselves.

However, if they are complimented by someone they feel is out of their league, they feel though as if it isn't so geninue (because they don't feel it worthy from someone that is much above them) - so they flake out thinking the guy couldn't really mean that about *her*.

Very attractive women do need a challenge as they often have many options. The guy the most challenging (or out of reach) that they find attractive is the guy they start pining for.