girl told you her exs are all black or was a black guy

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the same thing with 50 homosexual couples. Put them on an island,and 150 years later,you'll have an barren,lifeless land.
A tastefully decorated barren, lifeless land.

Keto you are insane. You either HATE Black men or are jealous of them. I'm not sure which. When you start judging people over their interactions with a group of people who share just a skin color then that's something you need to take a look at.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe45 said:
would u contunue dating a girl-this is 2nd date and she tells u that her ex bf was black guy. for myself i find that kind of weird and little disgusting. i don't think i would marry her or date her. i don't really believe in that kind of stuff. i mean i wouldn't date a black girl.
how about you what if she told u her ex was a black guy or most of her ex's are blacks-would u contiunue dating her
i still stay friends with her so i can meet other girls-hook ups, dating wise nooo
if they are all her ex's are black guy would u be ok with it., or she said one of her ex was a black guy
Racist much?

RandallLambert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speechless...

It's sad a thread like this even needs to exist...
Then i read the comment about interracial dating being like homosexuality and my jaw dropped. I am for the first time speechless...

Igetit! is the only one who has posted any sense- also Warrior74...

What is the actual problem? Because it seems the original poster doesn't have the balls to stand up like a man and say what his actual problem is. Ok so the fact that she dated a black guy is disgusting and or wierd. Fine, but back up your statement with a reason. Give us examples why you feel like that, whats making you feel this way, but don't just leave us hanging in the air?

Has it occurred to you that some people identify more closely with black peopel perhaps for socioeconomic reasons and where they live etc? What if she was adopted and raised by black people or in a predominantly black area? I've seen it happen, white girls who are more 'black' in their demeanor than white girls from say the suburbs?

Maybe she was volunteering or an exchange student somewhere and was the only white student, you make a statement that its wierd or disgusting, but you haven't really thought this through. It's just a gut reaction and you're just reacting emotionally (like a girl) instead of thinking through logically (like a man) why you are so upset about this.

So I'm asking the OP to step up like a man, and tell us all exactly why he feels that way? What's your reasoning? Is it insecurity? Jealousy? 'Kinda wierd and disgusting' - what are you a chick? That's the best you can describe it? What gives you this wierd feeling? Because if you can't tell us, then get off these forums and shut the fvck up and come back when you're ready to have an intelligent discussion like a man.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well the white girl didn't date a black guy because he has the same persona as me but just happened to have a "different skin color". The difference between a black and white person is much more than skin color. There's genetic and social differences. But whether she did so because of the differences or out of spite or because she thought it was socially "cool" makes little difference to me.
Hmm...where to start. Race isnt an actual difference in people, its just a socially contrived component. Ok...black people have a variation between white people...dont white people vary within their own kind? Someone from the middle of kentucky behaves differently than someone from beverly hills. So whats the REAL problem as to why you dont like black men it seems?

I'm not sexually/romantically attracted to black women, so it makes little sense to me for a white woman to be attracted to black men. And I'm not into inter-racial dating so for me it's like similar to homosexuality. I wouldn't date a woman who I knew was with a bi-male or has a lot of gay friends. To say that's racist is meaningless as KX explained. I have my good reasons for my preference which has no effect on anyone else's rights. So if a personal preference based on good reasons is "racist", then I guess being "racists" isn't a bad thing.
The point is that it doesnt matter. If something doesnt make sense to you, then it shouldnt make sense to anyone? You dont like black girls, so white girls shouldnt like black guys...youre 30 years old...and theres a flaw in your logic. How is interracial dating like homosexuality??? In some way, shape, or for, you just said your racist. Homosexuality is bad, hence gays are bad; therefore, interracial dating = homosexuality, hence all partaking parties are bad. Your preference is based on the fact that blacks and whites are different.

Personally i think this is the most f*cked up thered ever on this site. In my mind, if you have a problem that your girl dated a black guy, its because youre insecure, dont like black people...or something that im missing. A guy in one of my gfs classes found her facebook and asked her why she cant give white guys a chance (this was after we had been together for about 9 months). Now, this guy didnt know ANYTHING about her, but was obviously offended and insecure about what she was doing, even though it was none of his business.

If a girl only dates black guys, yea, i have a problem with that and wont touch that sh*t. Girls like that are equally predigest as people who dont like interracial couples. Thinking every black guy acts like a thug, listens to rap and is violent is out dated. Its kinda like this, if a white girl dates a black guy EVER shes tainted, because obviously, there is something wrong with black guys....its similar to if a baby bird is touched by a human, its parents dont mess with it. I love to see the racism flow out and be justified by pathetic and illogical explanations.

The MAJORITY of individuals on this site probably dont like black folk to much, especially when theyre behind their computer screen. Im never suprised at the responses where people say racist stuff and think its not a problem. I remember when someone was mad because the media portrays black guys as tough and scary, but they thought they could beat up black guys. Your implicit racism fools you, but people see it. Like i said, this thread is f*cked up. Im glad i waited to respond.

I also dont understand why anyone cares about who dates who. Im black and havent dated a black girl, not because i dont like them, but because its not what i am around most often and im not gonna but myself in situations just to be around black girls. God forbid a girl is attracted to someone who looks different. Only insecure little sh*ts get bent out of shape and ***** about it. When i see black girls with white guys i dont give a F*CK. Oh yea, mixed babies arent the anti christ either, theyre just little babies. ONLY a racist would care about mixed babies and which race they would identify with.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
You black guys paint a certain picture, but it's not reality. White girls that date black guys are different from the ones that don't, and I don't find them compatible with me. There could be a lot of reasons I don't find a woman compatible and this is one of them. If you're going to go on and on about racism. It seems racist that every black guy I know goes after white women exclusively, but I guess that's OK if they have that preference. Say what you want but it's a very peculiar phenomenom not seen among any other races. Obviously, it is fueled by social propaganda, which I detest in all forms. otherwise, you you would see the same levels of inter-racial dating among all races. You guys always want to play the race card and use the racist label to try to popularize your agenda. You act like a bunch of little Jesse Jacksons, with your pC and thought police. And that just turns me more against the whole idea of inter-racial dating lol. I don't care who anyone else dates, so don't worry about my preference. A person is entitled to have any preference they want when it comes to attraction.

Reaction score
Hello all

I have read this entire thread in like 20 mins
I couldnt help but post

Code:
You black guys paint a certain picture, but it's not reality.
wow...ketostix I'm just curious why does a white girl dating a boy guy in the past upset you so much? you are showing resistance and resistance requires emotion and emotions requires experience

what are your past experiences what black guys? negative or positive?

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the OP's post. I'm not gonna sift through the other BS. OP find another girl. You can't handle being with her.

RandallLambert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ketostix go take a cold shower and then come back and post when you're willing to make some sense. Attraction is attraction. If a white girl goes for a black guy, then it's just that, she went for a black guy, nothing more and nothing less. Also your argument that black guys go exclusively for white women is also highly flawed. Post up some facts, hard evidence. Black men go for women PERIOD. How would you like it if I said almost every caucasian man has an Asian fetish? And if the sterotypical reason given for a white woman dating a black guy is black guys are more masculine and tend to embody the traits that WOMEN find more attractive, then I can also say caucasian men tend to go after asian women because they find them more submissive and controllable than caucasian women, that inherently shows a flaw in your confidence in your caucasian masculinity. Men want to dominate, women want to be dominated. It's as simple as that. If they're not getting it from their white guys, they will go to the race that they feel that with, it's not that complicated, and statistically it's also not that common.

The truth of the matter is you're not black, so you can can't tell me what the reality is because you have absolutely no idea. This whole Jesse Jackson crap is completely non-sequitur. You obviously don't really know what you're talking about, what I see is a man struggling to say something. Think before you speak. You don't have any valid reasons, and you can't construct a valid argument, so you ought to just say nothing because you're offering zero here.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe45 said:
would u contunue dating a girl-this is 2nd date and she tells u that her ex bf was black guy. for myself i find that kind of weird and little disgusting. i don't think i would marry her or date her. i don't really believe in that kind of stuff. i mean i wouldn't date a black girl.
how about you what if she told u her ex was a black guy or most of her ex's are blacks-would u contiunue dating her
i still stay friends with her so i can meet other girls-hook ups, dating wise nooo
if they are all her ex's are black guy would u be ok with it., or she said one of her ex was a black guy

You sound racist. What's wrong with dating anybody as long as they are respectable and responsible. Well, I'm sure there are tons of girls who date ppl of whatever race you are. So, quit bugging yourself about it and go find that person. I can't believe ppl still have this mentality in 2009. I see same race dating as a thing of convenience for the most part.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
imaginemypotential said:
Hello all

I have read this entire thread in like 20 mins
I couldnt help but post

Code:
You black guys paint a certain picture, but it's not reality.
wow...ketostix I'm just curious why does a white girl dating a boy guy in the past upset you so much? you are showing resistance and resistance requires emotion and emotions requires experience

what are your past experiences what black guys? negative or positive?
It's not like that. I haven't personally had any worse experience with say black guys than any other group. I get along with them fine. Now white women who tend to date black guys is a little different story. I just don't find certain races sexually/romantically attractive or compatible. If I dated black women then maybe it'd make sense to me that a white woman dated a black guy and it wouldn't matter to me. Since I don't, it doesn't make sense to me and I don't feel I'm compatible with the woman.

I think there's some hypocrisy coming from the other side though. If all races had no real differences and were all "romantically" compatible, then why do most every black guy pursue white women instead of black, white and all races equally, why aren't black women and white males dating? See, reality shows me there must be differences and there most not be complete compatibility.

The thing is there's a lot of preference I have about a woman's history besides this topic that I would be turned off by.

And if the sterotypical reason given for a white woman dating a black guy is black guys are more masculine and tend to embody the traits that WOMEN find more attractive, then I can also say caucasian men tend to go after asian women because they find them more submissive and controllable than caucasian women, that inherently shows a flaw in your confidence in your caucasian masculinity. Men want to dominate, women want to be dominated. It's as simple as that. If they're not getting it from their white guys, they will go to the race that they feel that with, it's not that complicated, and statistically it's also not that common.
This brings up a good point. The "beef" I have with a typical white women who dates black guys is she won't allow a white guy to be dominate (which I tend to be) but will allow black guys. It's like she has a double standard and that irks me. The problem I have is more with these women, and say what you want but they are a different type than what I find compatible. I can see some of you black guys take it personal when it's really about white women. They're the ones that should be taking offense if anyone. Where iqqi at lol?

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we please avoid "strike-back racism" please?
I dont like what the op thinks too just like you all,many white men find it wrong too,as i said everybody should be free to date whoever he wants and im a white man so please lets stop this "small white **** buII****" or "white men are not masculine enough thats why they dont get women",its as stupid as many racist ideas here in this thread probably even more cause they are direct insults to somebody who didnt even spoke here(the op is asian if i remember well).
Anyway can i feel insulted from those racist lines from some of you or feeling insulted from racist attacks its allowed only at blacks?
If you need some proof for stopping this BS just keep in mind i had many black girlfriends and had no complain from them about my size. ;)
Thanks guys

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Well Crimson a black friend of mine once told me he didn't like black women who dated white guys not because he thought white guys were beneath him but rather he thought it was like the black women saying that their race wasn't good enough to date.

He took it as an insult from black women to date white guys completely and no fellow blacks so his focus wasn't on an anti white mindset so much as it was thinking he and his fellow blacks were being insulted by black women that preferred dating whites.

His focus was on that real or imagined slight not on having an anti white racism.
Well, how does your black friend know that she hasn't dated black guys before. I do find it a turn off when someone says they only date a certain race and disqualify because of that. All the same that's their preference and they reserve the right to it. However Joe the poster of this thread said that "he finds it disgusting that the girl he was interesting in had black exes" Now is his problem that she told him this? or the actual fact that she dated black guys? His tone in his writing seems to me like his reason is the latter. I can't help but find that racist thinking.

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
Ive dated and F-Closed everything. The best in bed I ever had was a black girl! You just have to be ALPHA and not care. Pvssy is pvssy

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not against dating outside of one's race. My ex-wife is mixed race, and a lot of mixed people think racial identity is pretty silly.

However, if you prefer to date outside your race and ever happen to go to jail, do not tell anybody. Everyone will hate you, because jail is a racist place. It is also a bad place to have everyone hate you.

Igetit!

Reaction score
ketostix said:
White girls that date black guys are different from the ones that don't, and I don't find them compatible with me.
YOU KNOW WHAT...

There's nothing wrong with this. If you don't find them compatible,then you don't find them compatible. However,I'd be curious to know exactly when you discovered this incompatibility. More than likely,it was you who approached the girl,so it wasn't on sight that you discovered it. And most interactions in the first moments of pickup consist of ****y funny,teasing,negs,and getting to know each other,so it wasn't after you approached her and started talking to her. So to me,it seems like you were compatible up until either on the first date when you two were talking and getting to know each other and she revealed that she's dated black guys in the past,or sometime afterwards when a possible relationship had already started,and this subject somehow came up.

So the logical conclusion would be that everything was fine and going well....until you discovered her dating history contained a black male. Then,everything fell apart.

If I'm wrong,if I'm mistaken,then PLEASE,feel free to straighten me out. I don't want to assume these things if they aren't true.
But that's my conclusion.

ketostix said:
If you're going to go on and on about racism. It seems racist that every black guy I know goes after white women exclusively, but I guess that's OK if they have that preference. Say what you want but it's a very peculiar phenomenom not seen among any other races.
Ok,let's say this is true,and that the majority of black guys do pursue white women exclusively. Uhh,yeah? So? What's that to you? What do you care? What does some black guy who you don't know,and more than likely,who you'll never meet,what does him dating a white girl have to do with you and your life? What...will him dating only black girls somehow enhance your life,make things better for you? Are you going to earn more money because he dates solely within his race? Drive a better car? Have a bigger house? Or is there some other benefit that I missed?

ketostix said:
And that just turns me more against the whole idea of inter-racial dating lol. I don't care who anyone else dates, so don't worry about my preference.
My thing is this:If you're against interracial dating,fine. Don't date outside your race.

If you're against other people dating outside their race,hey,I'm even ok with that. It's your opinion,your preferance,and you're NOT WRONG for having a different view than other people. Another reason I don't care if you think others shouldn't date outside their race is because really,it doesn't matter. It's not like you can do anything about it. You plan on driving all across the U.S. trying to keep blacks from dating whites,latinos from dating asians,flying all over the globe to keep this race from dating that race?
Of course not.

There are some people on this forum who are currently dating outside thier race,some who may have even replied to this thread. And you know what their going to do? They're going to post their replies saying whatever they have to say,then once they get tired,they're going to log off,turn their computers off,then go right back to fooling around with their girlfriend of another race.

That's the reality of it. That's why I have no problem with you having your point of view. I don't agree with it,but I respect your right to have it.

I don't care about you being against interracial dating. The only reason I bothered to reply to this thread was when you equated it to homosexality.

That's wrong dude.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being very hard on Ketostix.

These days being proud to be White is actually twisted around by the media into you hating non Whites. Its all PC nonsense.

If you must know why White people have a problem its because of many reasons. For every White person mating with a non White and having kids etc that means more non Whites and less Whites. It also means White men have fewer women to choose from. Women who prefer other races have little pride or class usually IMO. So if the men of one race sees the men of another chasing after thier women and not their own then naturally there'll be problems.

Black men also have no pride in their race and see White women as being trophies or something like that.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
You're being very hard on Ketostix.

These days being proud to be White is actually twisted around by the media into you hating non Whites. Its all PC nonsense.

If you must know why White people have a problem its because of many reasons. For every White person mating with a non White and having kids etc that means more non Whites and less Whites. It also means White men have fewer women to choose from. Women who prefer other races have little pride or class usually IMO. So if the men of one race sees the men of another chasing after thier women and not their own then naturally there'll be problems.

Black men also have no pride in their race and see White women as being trophies or something like that.

This thread keeps going down hill. I have TON of pride in my race and dont think white women are trophies, so keep your mouth shut and watch what you say. God forbid there being less white people...whats the problem with that? More non whites and less whites is a problem...that doesnt sound like something someone should be saying...how about we get rid of the non whites...say put them on an island and unlock the white people from jail and have them procreate...more whites and less non whites...perfect :rolleyes:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
ketostix said:
This brings up a good point. The "beef" I have with a typical white women who dates black guys is she won't allow a white guy to be dominate (which I tend to be) but will allow black guys. It's like she has a double standard and that irks me. The problem I have is more with these women, and say what you want but they are a different type than what I find compatible. I can see some of you black guys take it personal when it's really about white women. They're the ones that should be taking offense if anyone. Where iqqi at lol?
Ketostix is getting at an interesting issue. As a white guy, I find some of the white girls who date black guys to be very condescending to white guys. Some of these girls buy into the steretype that blacks are more alpha, bad boy, etc. or they have bigger d*cks or are better dancers, etc. The flip side of this steretype is that whites are weak, boring, can't dance, can't fight, can't do sports, etc. I'm not here to debate the stereotype piece. That's not the point of my post. My point is some (usually younger) white women make this stereotype their belief system.

So, when a white guy approaches one of these girls, they have this, "How dare you approach me? You're not a real man" attitude. It's worse than an ordinary b*tch shield. I'm a white guy who approached a white girl at a club once. I'll admit that I'm not the best dancer or the most aggressive guy, but she flat out rejected me, which is fine, but then told me "You're too white." WTF is that all about? Is she "racist" against her own race lol? In all fairness, that's her preference and it's ok. But do you see why I would never want to date someone who looks down on me?

Finally, in all fairness, not all white girls who date black guys are like that. I'm just refering to those that are.