girl told you her exs are all black or was a black guy

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's different with the ex being a white guy? I think you're a little racist son. Weird? How the heck is it weird? A lot of white girls like black guys. Not all white girls do, but it's still very common this day in age, to see that sort of thing happening. I myself am a black guy who likes white girls.

Then again, break up with her man. If it matters THAT MUCH to you that she was with a black guy, break up with her. No use in lying to the chick and acting like it doesn't matter. Seriously though, if you are that closed minded and that prejudice, break up with her and find a girl who hasn't dated black men.

I know if I dated a black woman and she had a white ex, it wouldn't bother me. You clearly have some issues in your head you need to fix up.

This is all I have to say.

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everybody should be free to date whoever he want but if you have issues with some particular kind of past boyfriend/girlfriend just leave her,you are free to do.
Be free and let others to stay free too.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree im black and if a black girl told me the oppsite i,ll dump her ass.
im not racist, i just aint having none of that i understand you man.i'v never been that kinda black guy into th whole i.r, thing. though i still like white folks as friends.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is overboard. Why do you care who her previous ex is?

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it all comes down to it everyone should be able to make their own decisions. To each their own. However I think people need to realize that TOO MUCH of anything is never a good thing. The same would apply to this interracial stuff as well.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of ignorance is amazing.

My best friend is insecure about his girlfriend because her kids are bi racial. She's told me point blank that neither one of those guys were as "big" as her current boyfriend, but he won't believe it.

Most women find MEN attractive, race is secondary. They find black men, white men, latin lovers and even Asian (yes Asian) men attractive.

I wonder how many of these guys here have an Asian girl fetish. I wonder how many Asian's here would say they would never date an Asian girl who has been with a white man.

This is a deep inner game issue for the OP. He needs to do a lot of self reflection before he ends up like that guy at the holocaust museum. Let's face it, at the end of the day if you follow the DNA we all came from black people, some people just want to get closer to the source, while others just wish to deny the source. ;)

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry90 said:
it's questions like this that remind me what a fvcked up racist world we live in...
It reminds me that people out here really don't have a clue...

I think the OP is just scared that he won't fit the bill when he gets her in the bedroom, if you know what i'm saying...

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone is racist all the time!! They just won't say it out loud and don't want to feel bad about it. So, get over it.

Racism doesn't really matter anymore, its now about social class and wealth.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked my GF if she ever dated a non White.

Cinamon said:
Regarding the comments on English, Irish and Polish people all being branded under the same caucasean category, anyone living in England will know that the differences and barriers between these groups are on some level far greater than those between English and African communities. An example of this is the current situation in Northern Ireland and the treatment of people of Romanian descent.

They were Roma gypsies. Non European descent (from India) but mistakenly called Romanian.

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Threads like this are really offensive to me as a black man but I guess this is the world we live in sadly.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it has something to do with the idea that all black men have 12 feet long poles who will stretch a ***** beyond its limit to which it can never return again.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It can be about some people of the girl's own race feeling rejected if she dates interracially. It suggests that people of her own race may not be good enough for her. Then later on those people of her own race might refuse to date her out of spite. Some people think like that.

That aside, people do have preferences. If her dating history bothers you, don't date her.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
next her...unless you want her to laugh at your tiny white pee-knee

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe45 said:
would u contunue dating a girl-this is 2nd date and she tells u that her ex bf was black guy. for myself i find that kind of weird and little disgusting. i don't think i would marry her or date her. i don't really believe in that kind of stuff. i mean i wouldn't date a black girl.
how about you what if she told u her ex was a black guy or most of her ex's are blacks-would u contiunue dating her
i still stay friends with her so i can meet other girls-hook ups, dating wise nooo
if they are all her ex's are black guy would u be ok with it., or she said one of her ex was a black guy
Jesus freaking Christ, it's 2008, there's a black president, people are now talking about gay marriage and we still have racist knuckle-draggers still up in arms over about interracial relationships???

I'd love for you to explain in a rational way why her worth is any less as a person because she has a black ex-boyfriend. I'm a black dude, I've banged white girls before. I'm clean, I'm decent, I use protection, I don't have any f-cking diseases and I treated them like a gentlemen, as I have with the non-white women I've dated. I don't give a sh-t the race of the woman I'm with. If some white guy is going to be like, your trash because you dated speakeasy and he's black, well you know what, go choke on a d*ck assh*le , that's what I'd say to him.

Oh and btw, I made out with a blonde haired blue eye girl at a party several weeks ago. How do you like that? And the girl I was seeing over the last few years is mixed black and white, yeah god forbid that right that there are people who are the result of mixed raced marriages, you know, like the president!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I agree it's a preference. It's no more racist for a guy to not want to date a girl who dates outside her race than it is for a guy to want a girl who does. If I knew a girl dated outside of my type whether that'd be skater dudes or had a lot of gay friends or what have you, I would see it as sign that I'm not really her type. Not being for inter-racial relationships doesn't make one racist.
Nobody is saying it's racist for YOU to prefer one race or the other. Just like a white guy might prefer a blonde or redhead over brunette, that's not racist, just a preference. But this isn't about the OP's personal preference, it's about him PASSING JUDGEMENT on SOMEONE ELSE'S past relationship and devaluing her worth because she was romantically involved with a black man. If the OP does not like black women, I don't hold that against him at all, maybe he's just not attracted to black women's features. That's perfectly fine with me, I don't care. But it's a different thing entirely to break off a relationship with someone who you ordinarily would like, but then find out that she dated someone of the "wrong" skin color in the past. That is about as racist as it gets. What if the guy was really nice? She's now trash because she was with him? He probably knows nothing about the guy yet is passing judgement for no other reason than his skin color. I could care less about what kind of guy a woman has been with in the past and I don't even understand that type of thinking. It would be like a blonde guy saying, "I can't date this girl, she dated a dude that had red hair". Most people would scratch their heads and be like, WTF??? Well that's what I think when I read the OP's post.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
A white woman dates a black guy because he's different from a white guy.
Did it ever even occur to you that maybe she dated him just because she thought he was an attractive, cool guy? The same reason she'd go for a white guy? Maybe she was only looking for someone she liked being around and didn't consider race to be an important factor. Why do you assume that if a white girl is with a black guy, she must ONLY be into black guys, or must shun white guys or have some "reason" for dating a black guy. Maybe they are just two people that hit it off and started dating. The white girls I have dated, none of them is "into" black guys. They just dated me because they thought I was attractive and we got along well and had fun.

Why would I date someone that has a history of being interested in guys that are different from me?
What do you mean by a history of dating guys different than you? Every guy is different from you, because he's not you. That girl the OP poster is referring to had dated a black guy. He didn't say that ALL her boyfriends have been black, or that she's ONLY into black guys and black culture. You know, some people do have the ability to see each other just as individuals. Now I could even understand where you're coming from if you're talking about a white girl who has ONLY dated black guys her whole life. And tell you the truth, I'd be wary of dating a white girl who only dated blacks, even though I'm black, because I'd be wondering if she just has some fetish or something. But if she's dated guys of different backgrounds and only judges people as individuals, well then who gives a sh*t. I judge a girl based on her attractiveness, how much she has her sh*t together, how much chemistry she has, how smart she is, how interesting a person she is, what kind of things she likes doing, if he's a sweet and kind person, etc. If she passes all those tests, then really, what f*cking difference does it make what the color of her last boyfriend was?

Am I suppose to assume the black guy she dated is "conservative" and likes rock music? Not likely and i've never seen it.
LOL, I'm black, and I listen to rock music amongst other things. So...what category do you put me in??

I'm going to assume she isn't that attracted to white guys and might have some kind of liberal/feminist based issue with white guys.
So the girl might just like a dude because he's attractive and nice to her, and here you are heaping all these political assumptions on it. That's just ridiculous.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Nobody is saying it's racist for YOU to prefer one race or the other. Just like a white guy might prefer a blonde or redhead over brunette, that's not racist, just a preference. But this isn't about the OP's personal preference, it's about him PASSING JUDGEMENT on SOMEONE ELSE'S past relationship and devaluing her worth because she was romantically involved with a black man. If the OP does not like black women, I don't hold that against him at all, maybe he's just not attracted to black women's features. That's perfectly fine with me, I don't care. But it's a different thing entirely to break off a relationship with someone who you ordinarily would like, but then find out that she dated someone of the "wrong" skin color in the past. That is about as racist as it gets. What if the guy was really nice? She's now trash because she was with him? He probably knows nothing about the guy yet is passing judgement for no other reason than his skin color. I could care less about what kind of guy a woman has been with in the past and I don't even understand that type of thinking. It would be like a blonde guy saying, "I can't date this girl, she dated a dude that had red hair". Most people would scratch their heads and be like, WTF??? Well that's what I think when I read the OP's post.
Well the white girl didn't date a black guy because he has the same persona as me but just happened to have a "different skin color". The difference between a black and white person is much more than skin color. There's genetic and social differences. But whether she did so because of the differences or out of spite or because she thought it was socially "cool" makes little difference to me.

I'm not sexually/romantically attracted to black women, so it makes little sense to me for a white woman to be attracted to black men. And I'm not into inter-racial dating so for me it's like similar to homosexuality. I wouldn't date a woman who I knew was with a bi-male or has a lot of gay friends. To say that's racist is meaningless as KX explained. I have my good reasons for my preference which has no effect on anyone else's rights. So if a personal preference based on good reasons is "racist", then I guess being "racists" isn't a bad thing.

Igetit!

Reaction score
ketostix said:
And I'm not into inter-racial dating so for me it's like similar to homosexuality.
What?

You equate interacial dating to homosexuality? Man I swear,That's the most RIDICULOUS THING I've ever seen on Sosuave. I've seen threads and replies that I considered pathetic,asinine,and just plain not worthy of reply,but this?

This takes the cake.

How...in the world can you make interacial dating similiar to two men or two women dating? When you get down to it,to the basic core of this whole dating/sex/sexual attraction thing,to its true,original purpose,the WHOLE POINT TO IT ALL is LIFE.

That's the whole point to ALL OF THIS,ULTIMATELY.

When you get to the ULTIMATE PURPOSE of sex,go past a woman being "hot",go past her having big boobs,go past sex "feeling good",even slightly beyond having sex to have children,the ultimate purpose of this whole thing is

LIFE.

IF THERE'S NO SEX,THERE'S NO LIFE.

And this "LIFE" is prduced through the union of a MAN and a WOMAN.

It's produced through a MAN period,and a WOMAN period.

Not a black man and a black woman,not a white man and a white woman,not a latino man and a latino woman,but a man,PERIOD,and a woman,PERIOD.

If men,of whatever race or color,and women of whatever race or color do not jion together sexually,the HUMAN RACE ceases to exist.

All humans,EVERYBODY.

Black,white,latino,chinese,european,rich,poor,gay,straight,young,old,male,female,it doesn't matter.

If men PERIOD,and women PERIOD,reguardless of their races do not form sexual unions,life ceases.

And you compare that to homosexuality? The only reason homosexuals even exist is because of the union of a man and a woman(their parents).

Straight men and women can exist own their own. Homosexuals CANNOT.
Homosexuality can't even exist without heterosexuals/straight people..

How many people exist on the planet because of two men or two women?
There are currently 6 billion people alive today. Out if that 6,000,000,000...how many do you think were the result of homosexuality?:rolleyes:

Homosexuality and interracial dating are COMPLETELY different.

Take 50 interracial couples,put them on a island,and 150 years later,those 100 people will have multiplied into hundreds more,or even thousands.

Do the same thing with 50 homosexual couples. Put them on an island,and 150 years later,you'll have an barren,lifeless land. Why?

Because there's no life there.

Two men can't produce life,reguardless of their race or color.

Two women can't produce life,reguardless of their race or color.

But a man AND a woman,whether they're both white,both black,both asian or latino,or even reguardless of their races can produce offspring.

Like I said before,the whole purpose of this "sex" thing in the first place is LIFE.

SEX=LIFE.

Sex between a male and female of the same or different races produces life.

The same CANNOT be said of homosexual couples. Them being the same race or not makes no difference.

To say that interracial dating and homosexuality are similiar is like saying life and death are similiar.

Flat out ridiculous.

If you aren't into interracial dating,fine. To each his own. If that's your preferance,then cool. There's nothing wrong with that.
But to equate it with homosexuality is a low blow (pardon the pun) in my opinion.

Last edited:

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Jesus freaking Christ, it's 2008, there's a black president, people are now talking about gay marriage and we still have racist knuckle-draggers still up in arms over about interracial relationships???
!
Obama is black? The guy is barely even brown. :p