girl told you her exs are all black or was a black guy

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
But seriously, it's 2009, most people in our generations (18-30 I'm assuming) have dated outside their race.

And even those that haven't don't find it disgusting. For ****'s sake man, the problem isn't her dating Blacks it's YOU not evolving into the 21st century.
When did this evolution take place? what year? What time?

Oh I get it, when the mainstream media also known as music, news, magazines, television Says its ok...

And if your not ok with you.. your called racist and not normal.

Why is this dangerous? Because this allows the elite funded media to control you, your thoughts and your actions. They want you to act and think a certain way, that's why its called being politically correct, so they can forward their agenda.

I will go no further but I will end with this..

you people, and sixty-two million other Americans, are listening to me right now. Because less than three percent of you people read books! Because less than fifteen percent of you read newspapers! Because the only truth you know is what you get over this tube. Right now, there is a whole, an entire generation that never knew anything that didn't come out of this tube! This tube is the Gospel, the ultimate revelation. This tube can make or break presidents, popes, prime ministers... This tube is the most awesome God-damned force in the whole godless world, and woe is us if it ever falls in to the hands of the wrong people, and that's why woe is us that Edward George Ruddy died. Because this company is now in the hands of CCA -- the Communication Corporation of America. There's a new Chairman of the Board, a man called Frank Hackett, sitting in Mr. Ruddy's office on the twentieth floor. And when the twelfth largest company in the world controls the most awesome God-damned propoganda force in the whole godless world, who knows what **** will be peddled for truth on this network?

Howard Beale: So, you listen to me. Listen to me: Television is not the truth! Television is a God-damned amusement park! Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion tamers, and football players. We're in the boredom-killing business! So if you want the truth... Go to God! Go to your gurus! Go to yourselves! Because that's the only place you're ever going to find any real truth.

Howard Beale: [laughing to himself] But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell. We'll tell you that, uh, Kojak always gets the killer, or that nobody ever gets cancer at Archie Bunker's house, and no matter how much trouble the hero is in, don't worry, just look at your watch; at the end of the hour he's going to win. We'll tell you any **** you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here. You're beginning to think that the tube is reality, and that your own lives are unreal. You do whatever the tube tells you! You dress like the tube, you eat like the tube, you raise your children like the tube, you even *think* like the tube! This is mass madness, you maniacs! In God's name, you people are the real thing! *WE* are the illusion! So turn off your television sets. Turn them off now. Turn them off right now. Turn them off and leave them off! Turn them off right in the middle of the sentence I'm speaking to you now! TURN THEM OFF...
-network

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"not being for interracial relationships IS racist"

I think it only becomes racist if you are actively trying to work at getting laws put into place that would criminalize the practice.
? so your belief is not racist up until the point that you try to make it illegal?

that is nonsense....

and yes - i've been with black women - and yes we've both experienced black men having a problem with it ("why you with that white boy?" i know he ain't working it right") and yes assuming a race cant have sex as good as another race is racist....

As a former hardcore liberal turned libertarian I've come to believe the doctrine of multiculturalism itself is an incredibly clever racist idealogy that promotes interracial coupling as a means of peacefully destroying unique cultures and races of people without a single bullet being fired or single declaration of war going out but thats likely a discussion for another forum.
so you have a problem with italians dating irish? what is your heritage? if you happen to be 100% italian (very few people are 100% anything) - and were really into a woman who was 100% italian - youd dq her if you found out she dated a Pollock? or a german?

in most cases: people like you - dont have nearly as much problem with that as they do black and white mixing. if it's culture - then you dont want black with black, white with white, latino with latino - you want japanese with japanese, mexican with mexican, jamaican with jamaican, irish with irish, etc.... but with people like you - you do not remain congruent with that and your problem is only the mixing of skin colors.... and if its not - and you do only date your culture(not skin color) - then im amazed - because you've thinned your dating pool down to early nothing....

At this point in my life, I can say that I wouldn't date a black girl, because 99 out of 100 of em are loud and obnoxious. Does that make me a racist?
wow at this bs.... 99% of black women are loud and obnoxious? :down:

where i work - theres 60 or so black women.... 3 of them are loud, obnoxious, rude, etc... the rest are just as subdued and calm as the rest of the races....

when i goto college parties around here - they're about 15% non-white and 85% white. i cant remember ever seeing a black women acting as loud, obnoxious and retarded as their white counter part (females drunk)

the loud and obnoxious women you refer to are typically young and raised in poor environments (you'll see the same behavior from white women raised in poor environments.)

this really had nothing to do with the thread - but stood out as showing the mentality of a lot of the less tolerant places have.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
That's ridiculous. I guess according to you it's "racist" for someone to date only within their race, but it's not racist for a someone to only date from a certain race. Both are racial preferences, but that doesn't automatically make either "racist". Call me a racist I don't care. I don't allow shaming words and labels to control my beliefs and actions. I have my reasons for what I prefer.
You didn't read my post did you?

It's fine to only date one race if you are only attracted to that race or only get along with that race. It happens and it's human nature for MOST to find love with people that are like them and "get" them.

But it's NOT human nature to try and prevent OTHER people from finding love outside of whatever social group they happen to be a member of. Well, no, it IS human nature. It's called being a racist ****head. It's called trying to control other people. As normal as the sun coming up but as wrong as looking at an eclipse.

crazymedstudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
? so your belief is not racist up until the point that you try to make it illegal?

that is nonsense....

and yes - i've been with black women - and yes we've both experienced black men having a problem with it ("why you with that white boy?" i know he ain't working it right") and yes assuming a race cant have sex as good as another race is racist....

so you have a problem with italians dating irish? what is your heritage? if you happen to be 100% italian (very few people are 100% anything) - and were really into a woman who was 100% italian - youd dq her if you found out she dated a Pollock? or a german?

in most cases: people like you - dont have nearly as much problem with that as they do black and white mixing. if it's culture - then you dont want black with black, white with white, latino with latino - you want japanese with japanese, mexican with mexican, jamaican with jamaican, irish with irish, etc.... but with people like you - you do not remain congruent with that and your problem is only the mixing of skin colors.... and if its not - and you do only date your culture(not skin color) - then im amazed - because you've thinned your dating pool down to early nothing....

wow at this bs.... 99% of black women are loud and obnoxious? :down:

where i work - theres 60 or so black women.... 3 of them are loud, obnoxious, rude, etc... the rest are just as subdued and calm as the rest of the races....

when i goto college parties around here - they're about 15% non-white and 85% white. i cant remember ever seeing a black women acting as loud, obnoxious and retarded as their white counter part (females drunk)

the loud and obnoxious women you refer to are typically young and raised in poor environments (you'll see the same behavior from white women raised in poor environments.)

this really had nothing to do with the thread - but stood out as showing the mentality of a lot of the less tolerant places have.
i agree.

one of the few comments that makes hope that most of the guys on here aren't total D-bag racists.

thank you for making a comment that is neither hypocritical nor totally ignorant.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
It's fine to only date one race if you are only attracted to that race or only get along with that race. It happens and it's human nature for MOST to find love with people that are like them and "get" them.
Exactly and why would someone that dates only one race want someone who doesn't?

But it's NOT human nature to try and prevent OTHER people from finding love outside of whatever social group they happen to be a member of. Well, no, it IS human nature. It's called being a racist ****head. It's called trying to control other people. As normal as the sun coming up but as wrong as looking at an eclipse.
What a bunch of baloney, "finding love outside of whatever social group". It seems more "racist" to me for someone to turn down all the people in their own race and go exclusively after another race. And who's trying to prevent anyone from dating whatever races they want? It's just that I don't date outside of my race and I wouldn't date anyone who did either. It's a preference in what you want someone you date to have done.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
?

Irish, Italians, Polish, German and Spanish are all the same race caucasian. They share a lot of DNA and characteristics. Besides that it's not about "skin" color, there's a lot of genetic traits involved. But even if it was, you're still missing the point. If a woman was attracted to a much lighter or darker skin color, then why should you feel comfortable dating her if you fall outside that color. You are about the last person that should be lecturing on the morality of "racism", being the guy that fvcks other guys GFs and has them call their BFs on the phone while you're doing it. If that's ethically for you to do that, then it should be ethical for other people top be "racist" by your definition.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a black guy, I think I speak for all black guys when I say your girl's a dirty whhhhhhhhore!

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ this thread on the real though. KontrollerX has made himself look like one of those sucker black guys who can't get black women or feel so alienated that they only date other races. More for me I suppose.

Charles Bukowski is the only one making any sense here.

As for the original poster, what you are saying about your views on your girlfriend's dating past indirectly says something you think about black men. Whatever i'm sure she'll go back black when she tries white and the dude dumps her for dating black guys.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe45 said:
would u contunue dating a girl-this is 2nd date and she tells u that her ex bf was black guy. for myself i find that kind of weird and little disgusting. i don't think i would marry her or date her. i don't really believe in that kind of stuff. i mean i wouldn't date a black girl.
how about you what if she told u her ex was a black guy or most of her ex's are blacks-would u contiunue dating her
i still stay friends with her so i can meet other girls-hook ups, dating wise nooo
if they are all her ex's are black guy would u be ok with it., or she said one of her ex was a black guy

WOW @ THE OP
and DOUBLE WOW @ the responses

First off, I find this thread very ignorant, what's "weird" and "disgusting" if a women has a preference of a certain race? I live in a state which is ranked 5th highest in interracial dating. I prefer white/latina women myself, but my last two serious relationships were with black women. A lot of girls and guys I know have preferences. Does that mean it's "weird"?

What's weird to me is, if you don't date your own race, that's something that I find weird, if you are open minded towards various races I don't see are problem with that

This thread loathes of hatred and insecurity to the third

peace

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solo is the man, great black PUA. Hell if I met a girl and she was like "I fvcked solo" I'd want her even more.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
I would lose respect for the girl and yes I probably wouldn't date her.

I have gone out with girls of all races. Can I have this double standard? absolutely. If something doesn't attract you about a girl then go for another one. This is not racist.

This is some of the dumbest **** I've read, so it's ok for you to date outside you're race but not a women? WOOOW

@guyswhoneedshelp

lol @ the joke, lets leave it @ that

:whistle:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be less concerned about the color of the guy and more concerned about her reasons. Was she doing it to upset the parents?Or was he a good guy? Just as I would want to know the reasons she dated or broke up with other guys. You'd be amazed at what a woman will tell you and not think about it. I dated a woman who told me she needed to find a new electrician. Turns out she was boffing her neighbor[electrician],but he blew it when he knocked on her door at 2am for a booty call. She was screwing him for electrical wiring-that was fine,but when he wanted to treat her like a HO she got upset. I then knew how I would treat her-she told me what she was. Not quite relationship material, so I didn't get emotionally involved with her. Had another one tell me she had multiple personallities-didn't date her much either.

SO, keep dating her,find out the why-she'll tell you-women will explode if they can't talk.Unless you really can't handle the issue,but how many women won't tell you they dated a black guy? women have started having sex 4 years and 10 guys more than she will admit during dating, so unless you are going for a 13 year old[not recommended], you'll always have that chance.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Like f283000 despicable comment, he's saying he's disgusted by white chicks that go out with different races. The reason he's disgusted is because they are of a different race.
You got it all wrong! let me clarify

I want MY GIRL not to have done that. That is my personal preference. It is not racism because i am not advocating it for anyone else nor am i hating on others that do it. I don't care if white/black/asian girls go out with whatever color of person they choose. Whatever makes them happy fine.

Much like I don't like girls that smoke or have tattoos or many other traits and qualities i look for girls, i just don't like the particular one we are talking about. If you are going out with an asian or black or white girl hey i'm happy for you.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
The European people you mentioned above might look the same, though they don't and you can guess where they came from from a single look, they are all different; culture, religion, and upbringing. Take away the color of their skin and they are as different comparing an Italian to Black and Irish to Spanish.

Curious about what genetic traits your talking about.

So when your browsing chicks your interested in, you check their DNA? :confused:

Again, IT IS racist to DQ a girl based on prior racial dating.

To the people who wouldn't date girls who went out with black guys. Whats wrong with them dating black guys? I just don't get the reasoning behind it.

I don't have a preference but the majority of the girls that seem to be attracted to me are usually white girls.

What I like about threads like these is some people show their true colors.
A white woman dates a black guy because he's different from a white guy. Why would I date someone that has a history of being interested in guys that are different from me? Am I suppose to assume the black guy she dated is "conservative" and likes rock music? Not likely and i've never seen it. I'm going to assume she isn't that attracted to white guys and might have some kind of liberal/feminist based issue with white guys. And my experience is that they do. And since I have zero sexual/romantic interest in black women, I can't relate to a woman who dates black guys. It makes no sense to me. There's a lot of things in a woman's dating history I might DQ her on.

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
If her ex's were all black then this tells you that she likes men, and not effeminate pansy asses that white men have become!

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Caucasean ex found out about a year in to our relationship that one of my exs was a black guy and he was really upset about it, and said if he had known at the start he never would have gone out with me. The thing is, when we started going out, I knew he was intolerant to men and women of African descent, and asian men but he never had a problem with me being Asian woman.
So for that whole period where I had to damage control our relationship i must have heard him say a million times 'once you go black you wont go back' and was really insecure that i didnt appreciate what he had to offer intimately. I think over time, and gradual exposure through my circle of friends i was able to get him to tolerate people from other ethnic groups a bit more.

Regarding the comments on English, Irish and Polish people all being branded under the same caucasean category, anyone living in England will know that the differences and barriers between these groups are on some level far greater than those between English and African communities. An example of this is the current situation in Northern Ireland and the treatment of people of Romanian descent.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So again, whats the reasoning behind it."

Whats the reasoning behind someone preferring Coke over Pepsi or Pizza over Hamburgers?

Exactly.

There is no logical conscious mental reasoning behind preference nor does there have to be one.

Internal preferential feelings are something of which we have no control over along with other subconscious desires, feelings, what have you.

"? so your belief is not racist up until the point that you try to make it illegal?

that is nonsense...."

Say I'm working for a black store owner and I'm of a different race, one day he leans over to me and says "ya know I never much liked white people".

Does that statement make him a racist?

The guy hires white people, he treats them kindly, pays them well and interacts with them but he just doesn't like them that much.

I myself can't find the racism in that because to me racism involves active persecution and work at keeping another race down or even saying a racial epithet at someone.

What the black guy in my example is doing is simply offering an opinion.

There's no strong feeling behind it or deadly idealogy its just his preference and for that I can't brand that black man a racist.

It would be wrong in my view.

Now if on the other hand he started putting up "kill whitey" banners at the top of his store and fired all white employees and put up another sign that said "blacks only" then I'd have to change my views on the guy but to just offer up an opinion?

No way.

Another example is a typical black comedian like say a D.L Hughley.

A guy like that talking to an audience tends to say things exactly like that.

For example he might make a statement where he's saying "you know I never liked you white folks all that much...all ya'll scare the sh!t out of me, why? Well ya'll love to be around dangerous animals, you'd never see a black man get in a cage with a lion, Steve Irwin though? No problem!"

*Cue crowd laughter*

Would anyone consider D.L Hughley racist for saying "you know I never liked you white folks all that much?"

Of course they wouldn't.

They'd justify what he said as part of a harmless comedy show.

Though was it really harmless if D.L Hughley really feels that way?

I think that even if he really feels that way its still harmless and not racist because he's just giving an opinion, not going on an attack.

Just like the black store owner in my last example.

Just an opinion, not an attack or persecution.

*Shrugs shoulders*

Agree to disagree but thats just my take on things. :up:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
You need to understand that most women will F many different men for many different reason at different points in their life.. So you need to get in where you fit in and get that PU$$Y like everyone else is.. If you have enough options that you can turn down a woman cause she dated a black person then you are lucky.. most men these days are happy if a cute woman just talks to them/..lol