girl told you her exs are all black or was a black guy

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
PS stated that the first Humans evolved in Africa.

Where as your stating they evolved in the Middle East and Europe, 25,000 years ago.

My university anthropology class teaches me the "Out of Africa" theory.

The common belief about our origins among the majority of scientists is that we evolved in Africa, around 200,000.

I'd love to see links to factual evidence. I just can't hold you on your word, when I've been told otherwise.

The internet makes searching easy, and since your belief is "right", it shouldn't be too hard to find on Google.
I did not make any claims about where and when humans evolved or the time frame involved, I said it was indeterminant. Some scientist do not believe human evolution started in what's now Africa, or that it even happened in one location and have DNA and other evidence to back it up. Forget the animal bones and the DNA theories, where's the artifacts that show human habitation first? Around Europe and the Middle east, not in Africa.

What I said was that the races are likely a splinter off of a common ancestor. Perhaps nature divide out the races. People who are darker among other attributes paired off with other people who were darker among other attributes, and people who were lighter among other attributes paired off with other people who are lighter among other attributes. And what do you know, you still see this type of human nature today. The black ethno-centricist are trying to say everyone splintered from them, when it more likely that they are splinter from another ancestor, just like every other race.

It's mostly a modern social convention backed by a lot of junk science to try to dictate Nature and that says the racist aren't different and should all be mixed together like paint. Sounds more like de-evolution to me. But none of this makes any real difference now. Now we have distinct races with differing attributes. I prefer my own race and women who also do. The only reason some people have a problem with it is their pride.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
These radical beliefs confirm that you are in fact a racist.
Owned...again. :up:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
These radical beliefs confirm that you are in fact a racist.

And this is the problem with people like you. You're like McCarthy trying to sniff out a communist:cool:. Of course race is not species. It's back to the dog analogy. A lab and a ****er spaniel are the same species that can interbreed but they are different breeds with different temperments and qualities. When I said human evolution may not have happen in Africa I meant to say that modern humans could've first appeared elsewhere and went back into Africa. You can play stacking the deck but there's the scientific theory of multiregionalism that is backed by real fossil evidence, and not just some genetic theory. Besides even if the first modern humans sprang complete out of Africa it doesn't mean they were black. It just points out they we all have a common ancestor which we all knew that and was what I was saying to begin with. What's radical is your ethno-centric beliefs and intolerance for anyone that doesn't accepted them.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Besides even if the first modern humans sprang complete out of Africa it doesn't mean they were black. It just points out they we all have a common ancestor which we all knew that and was what I was saying to begin with. What's radical is your ethno-centric beliefs and intolerance for anyone that doesn't accepted them.
It's likely that the first humans were black skinned. Apes have pale skin under their fur, they don't need melanin because their hair protects their skin from the sun. But as apes started to lose their hair when they evolved into humans, the melanin took the place of hair as protection from the sun.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
It's likely that the first humans were black skinned. Apes have pale skin under their fur, they don't need melanin because their hair protects their skin from the sun. But as apes started to lose their hair when they evolved into humans, the melanin took the place of hair as protection from the sun.
That's possible but it's also possible that early huminids may have been less hairy and not all that dark. They could probably find shelter and maybe were nocturnal. It's not necessary to be all that dark or be a black person to thrive in the harshest sun enviroment evidenced by Saharan and middle-eastern people. The likely and observable answer would be that blacks and lighter complexioned people are different tribes splintered off from another common ancestor that could provide for both genotypes. It's indeterminate and it doesn't really matter now. My point is it was nature that separated out the different races. And there's nothing wrong with prefering to mate within your race or with people you feel the most commonality.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
And there's nothing wrong with prefering to mate within your race or with people you feel the most commonality.
No person in this thread has ever said otherwise. What the main thing that people keep saying is that it becomes wrong to tell others who they can love.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is the problem with people like you. You're like McCarthy trying to sniff out a communist. Of course race is not species. It's back to the dog analogy. A lab and a ****er spaniel are the same species that can interbreed but they are different breeds with different temperments and qualities. When I said human evolution may not have happen in Africa I meant to say that modern humans could've first appeared elsewhere and went back into Africa. You can play stacking the deck but there's the scientific theory of multiregionalism that is backed by real fossil evidence, and not just some genetic theory. Besides even if the first modern humans sprang complete out of Africa it doesn't mean they were black. It just points out they we all have a common ancestor which we all knew that and was what I was saying to begin with. What's radical is your ethno-centric beliefs and intolerance for anyone that doesn't accepted them.
Hes not sniffing out anything, youve been saying thats that cause people to think you hold certain beliefs pertaining to race. You cant really compare dog breads to people. Different temperments between breeds? You conveniently ignore variation within breeds/races. Like i said before, there is MORE variation within a "race" than there is between a race. Stop naming fallacies, because your creating a fallacy in your own right by doing so. Do you know what it takes for fossils to form?

Cut your whinny bullsh*t . No one else is being radical, nor ethnocentric. Go figure, you take what someone else says and repackage it to them...again, get a new argument.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ is this still going on? You guys seriously need to chill the f*ck out.

You should all be better then this. You're trying to impress someone or prove something to people you don't even know over the goddamn Internet. How nerdy and stupid is that? And why would you even give a sh*t?

The reason you aren't successful with girls (and you aren't, because otherwise you wouldn't be here) is because you're probably acting like this in real life too.

Now all of you SHUT THE F*CK UP

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Hes not sniffing out anything, youve been saying thats that cause people to think you hold certain beliefs pertaining to race. You cant really compare dog breads to people. Different temperments between breeds? You conveniently ignore variation within breeds/races. Like i said before, there is MORE variation within a "race" than there is between a race. Stop naming fallacies, because your creating a fallacy in your own right by doing so. Do you know what it takes for fossils to form?

Cut your whinny bullsh*t . No one else is being radical, nor ethnocentric. Go figure, you take what someone else says and repackage it to them...again, get a new argument.
Look you can throw those genetic variation theories out there that are meaningless. The fact is Europeans and Africans have very different family trees and genealogoy from each other. Europeans tend to have more overlapping genealogy with each other and are more related and the same with Africans. Blacks and white have inherent differences, and each race shares similarities between themselves.

I'm not even sure why you are trying to convince me there aren't differences. Differences isn't bad in itself. But you're not going to convince me to see it your way. I'm not even sure what your point is. My point is I don't find myself compatible with black women or women who are interested in other races. I've listed dozens of reasons why. If you don't like them and don't agree, then tough.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the race discussion on this board is wacker than the relationship advice

seriously :crackup:

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
different races = different cultural flavours. I don't llike certain flavours. It's not that I don't like these people or their culture, it's that I don't want them to be a part of my intimate life. Deal w/ it.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
different races = different cultural flavours. I don't llike certain flavours. It's not that I don't like these people or their culture, it's that I don't want them to be a part of my intimate life. Deal w/ it.
Race is not the same thing as culture. Anymore than nationality is the same thing as ethnicity. I hate when people talk about two completely separate concepts like they are the same. You can have two entirely different cultures with their own history, language, music, architecture, etc that have the same race(white) like British vs Ukrainians. And you can have people of many different races or mixed races who have the same culture like Brazilians.

Please stop talking about race and culture like they're the same, it's just plain f*cking ignorant.

Btw, blacks and whites in America think they are just SOOOO different from each other. Now as a black man who has traveled the world pretty extensively, I find it interesting how blacks and white would probably never talk to each other when they are in the U.S. are all of a sudden buddies when they encounter each other overseas. Then they both realize how much they have in common as Americans when they are in a land where nobody speaks English, where the religion and way of life is radically different than America. Then all of a sudden black and white Americans act like long lost brothers. Seriously, I think the antidote to bigotry and intolerance is simply to travel more, see the world and other cultures, and open your f*cking narrow minds.