girl told you her exs are all black or was a black guy

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
That was the point I was making. I was showing you things from a White person point of view. Therefore it was accurate.

Redheads are endangered and Blonds to a lesser extent. Theres been studies to prove it.
If all redheads vanished off the face of the earth, what difference would it make? Since red hair serves no biological or evolutionary function, it's not like humanity would be worse off without them. Not that I'm saying I wish them away either, but really, in the end who cares? On top of that, I'm skeptical the gene would ever disappear anyway. Just something of interest here, a few months ago I was in Argentina staying at a hostel. There was in my room this white girl, maybe early 20s or so. Pale skin, red hair, nice body. She was actually pretty hot. I just struck up general conversation, not really hitting on her or anything, just making conversation with hostelmates and she told me she is black. I was like what the heck are you talking about? You don't look black in the least. And she told me her father father is black, although he is a light-skinned black. She looked like just an ordinary chic from Ireland or something, never would've guessed she had a black dad. So what I'm saying is that whether people mix or not, those genes are still in the gene pool and don't disappear necessarily.

Generally Black people are less proud of their heritage then White people. Is that an attack on Black people? No, it's stating the obvious. They see White women as higher value then Black women just because the White women are White. Now who is racist there?
That's funny, because I always hear people like Neo Nazis and David Duke screaming that whites are now ashamed of being white and shun their white heritage. Few black people will express any guilt or shame about being black.

As for the second part of your statement, who on god's earth are you to tell us who we value as higher? First off, "we" are not all the same and don't speak as a collective monolith, so you damn sure don't speak to us. ALL black men view white women as higher value? Really, you racist whites really need to get over yourselves, seriously. I guess by your logic I can assume that white men value Asian women as higher than white women because I see so many white men with Asian women. In fact, the rate of dating between white men and Asian women is much higher than it is between black men and white women. So why don't I hear you guys up in arms about that?? Why do you place Asians higher than yourselves? Please explain. Interracial couplings between whites-Asians and whites-Hispanics outnumbers the couplings between white-blacks yet it seems to only be the white-black ones that these insecure white guys get their panties twisted in knots over.

ps - I'm glad they have not shut this thread down. I think people don't air their feelings on race enough, especially with regards to interracial relationships. It's good to have it out in the open for people to speak their minds, no matter what their view. Whatever people think, it's obvious that at some point in the future based on future trends and attitudes, this country will be mostly a mixed population, like Brazil. It's inevitable. So deal with it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Generally Black people are less proud of their heritage then White people. Is that an attack on Black people? No, it's stating the obvious. They see White women as higher value then Black women just because the White women are White. Now who is racist there?
What makes you so sure? How did you arrive at this conclusion? it seems like youre trying to maneuver your way into proving that black people are racist, or something like that, but i think you need to stop trying to point the finger. If youre going to generalize black people you need to stop playing the racist card and at the very least, consider yourself pregidious, which is something youve displayed throughout this thread. Actually, i believe blacks are more proud of their "race" because its acceptable to be so. You probably know a handful of black people and occasionally see one of "them" on TV (as you seem to enjoying referring to blacks as). Ive never met a black person that wasnt proud to be black. Just because you see some black guy who likes white girls doesnt mean he isnt proud of his race.

As i said before, you have fallacies in your logic. You did say that you arent attracted to black girls so why would white girls be attracted to black guys. Take some time and think about why that doesnt work. I think SOME black guys like white girls because they havent been exposed to them or theyve been taboo or off limits. They want to try something new or theyre fascinated by something, who cares. In japan, japanese girls are CRAZY about black guys. Does that make them racist? By youre logic, yes. But its just because they havent been exposed. Please, stop trying to expose how blacks are racists like everyone else.

I still want to understand how you consider inter-racial relationships wrong because it reduces the number of whites and increases the number of minorities. You say it with a flare is disdain like it sickens you in some way. Shouldnt you encourage blacks and other minority groups to make babies so there are less of them? That was the most racist comment ive ever heard. So what whites are the minority of the WORLD? What kind of argument is that? Are you saying you should be able to control the world? At the least you should begin to understand how other minorities feel in america.

The difference between a black and white person is much more than skin color. There's genetic and social differences
Lets also address this, something you seemed to ignore. Theres a greater variation WITHIN "races" than between them. There are social differences between people in every part of the US, but you dont consider that a problem unless theyre black and white? Once again, you seem to have something against blacks for trying to make that distictions, as if it influences the way the world works.

You black guys paint a certain picture, but it's not reality
This is the kind of stuff you need to refrain from saying.

You guys always want to play the race card and use the racist label to try to popularize your agenda. You act like a bunch of little Jesse Jacksons, with your pC and thought police.
Im glad you enjoy generalizing black folk, not a pregidious thing to do at all. What agenda would that be? Im willing to bet that the black guys on this site, including myself, dispise Jesse Jackson. In no way are we behaving or speaking in a manner remotely similar to his. Just as speakeasy does, i too listen to rock and cant be classified as a sterotypical black guy. I probably have more in common with white guys than black guys. So with that being the case, if a white girl dates me then she must like white guys right?

I have a slight inclinition that you dont really like black guys, or black people for that matter. I actually think you dont really like any "race" except your own. And im not pulling the race card. Thats just the pictured you painted with youre racist comments. Oh yea, explaing how inter racial relationships are equal to homosexuality? Is it a sin? Are those who do it going to hell? If youre going to have diarrhea of the mouth you should explain your misguided arguments.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Son of anarchy said:
The woman of the article said she is "only" 40...hope for you guys that 40yrs old women in america looks a little better in general. :D

Good grief! Why would ANYBODY want to hit that? I feel sorry for anyone who thinks that's a prize, they need their eyes checked. Of course that dude she's with is no denzel and probably gets no play from anyone but a dried up 40+ year old hag that nobody wants to fvck.

She did make a point though. A lot of my friends come off as sad, desperate, lonely, unconfident. They have no swagger. They don't hit the gym, they are afraid of females and offending them. Basically they are afraid to be a man much less a DJ.

As for the men here, regardless of race, we are learning not to be like that, so you shouldn't have any problems pulling the women you want if you are putting in the work to be a DJ right? So why all the b1tching and moaning over race and dating? Don't wish the game was easier, wish you were better and get better.

I'm glad some of the closeted racist here showed their hand, now we know who's who and what's what.

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Good grief! Why would ANYBODY want to hit that? I feel sorry for anyone who thinks that's a prize, they need their eyes checked. Of course that dude she's with is no denzel and probably gets no play from anyone but a dried up 40+ year old hag that nobody wants to fvck.

She did make a point though. A lot of my friends come off as sad, desperate, lonely, unconfident. They have no swagger. They don't hit the gym, they are afraid of females and offending them. Basically they are afraid to be a man much less a DJ.

As for the men here, regardless of race, we are learning not to be like that, so you shouldn't have any problems pulling the women you want if you are putting in the work to be a DJ right? So why all the b1tching and moaning over race and dating? Don't wish the game was easier, wish you were better and get better.

I'm glad some of the closeted racist here showed their hand, now we know who's who and what's what.
Sorry mate im not sure to get your reply,are u telling me that im a bad man cause i made a joke about a woman who was supposed to be 40yrs old but looked like she was many more? :p

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Son of anarchy said:
Sorry mate im not sure to get your reply,are u telling me that im a bad man cause i made a joke about a woman who was supposed to be 40yrs old but looked like she was many more? :p
No. I'm saying black or white, you gotta be a pretty sad person to want to have sex with a woman who looks like that! She looks 60. *shudders*

nothing against you personally mate.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I'm not really sure of who you were refering to Warrior74.

As far as Ketostix,I don't really think he's racist. He just prefers to date within his race. Nothing wrong with that. My only issue with him was when he equated interracial dating with homosexuality.

That's dead wrong,and waaaay off base.

As for Joe45 (the OP),you may be right. Strange,this thread is on it's 6th page with over 100 replies,and the OP hasn't replied even once since his original post.

I don't want to brand the dude as a racist,but looking back at a few of his threads,such as this,and this,and this,it makes you wonder. He actually has more race based threads than these,I just don't feel like linking them all.

Like I said,I don't want to label the dude,but it's obvious that race is a big issue for him.

RandallLambert

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to throw my two cents in here and say that I won't date a white girl who ONLY goes for Black guys. Being black myself, I would want her to have picked me because of my individuality and unique traits. I'm not a ghetto thug, drug dealing, du-rag wearing walking stereotype, and I can't approach girls who go for that image, whether they're white or black. In fact most of the girls I've dated always have said they had never considered dating a black guy but there was something different about me.

The girls who ONLY date black guys usually only date for one thing, and it's like some kind of novelty and obviously she has issues going on. It's totally wrong for a white girl to tell a white guy, 'he's too white' . That just displays lack of class I do admit, what I don't accept is guys saying that a girl who has been with a white guy has no self respect or no class, that just doesn't make any sense.

Also in response to Slaogs comment : "Black men also have no pride in their race and see White women as being trophies or something like that."
That's almost completely untrue. We do have a situation within the black community where our women aren't relating to men the way they should for a whole host of reason, but dont for a SECOND think that we don't have pride in our women.

Reaction score
This thread has opened the gates of hell, that is if i did believe in god
anyway..based on some people i talk to mostly white males..alot of them feel
like whatever his name is..but that doesnt mean all whites feel this way

just a interesting thing i learned today

enough venting on this thread..am going out in the hot sun

peace

MiguelQ

Reaction score
Ok, been lurking for a while. I was told about this site from another guy whom I will leave nameless because I can see some guys don't like him here, but I think it is time for me to say something.

This post is dumb. Who cares what race she has dated before. Only insecure guys would worry about something like that.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RandallLambert said:
I have to throw my two cents in here and say that I won't date a white girl who ONLY goes for Black guys. Being black myself, I would want her to have picked me because of my individuality and unique traits. I'm not a ghetto thug, drug dealing, du-rag wearing walking stereotype, and I can't approach girls who go for that image, whether they're white or black. In fact most of the girls I've dated always have said they had never considered dating a black guy but there was something different about me.
I'm the same way, if a chick tells me she only dates black guys I'm like "wtf" typically those white chicks like thugs/gangbangers and I aint on that. Hence I go for chicks who are open minded towards anybody
The girls who ONLY date black guys usually only date for one thing, and it's like some kind of novelty and obviously she has issues going on. It's totally wrong for a white girl to tell a white guy, 'he's too white' . That just displays lack of class I do admit, what I don't accept is guys saying that a girl who has been with a white guy has no self respect or no class, that just doesn't make any sense.
Once again I agree!! if it's prefernce cool but if you won't date someone of your own race that's supsect
Also in response to Slaogs comment : "Black men also have no pride in their race and see White women as being trophies or something like that."
That's almost completely untrue. We do have a situation within the black community where our women aren't relating to men the way they should for a whole host of reason, but dont for a SECOND think that we don't have pride in our women.
Randall keep preaching the truth man!!

You should start a blog

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oakraiderz said:
In japan, japanese girls are CRAZY about black guys. Does that make them racist? By youre logic, yes. But its just because they havent been exposed. Please, stop trying to expose how blacks are racists like everyone else.

You're not reading what I'm saying. I have said that I was generalising. That don't mean I said ALL Black men etc. You just said there that Japanese girls are crazy about Black guys. Unless you think that they're ALL crazy then you're generalising. Same as what I was doing.

Lets not make this into a hate thing because it isn't. If you can't undertand what I've said then thats your problem not mine. ;)

Oakraiderz said:
Im glad you enjoy generalizing black folk, not a pregidious thing to do at all. What agenda would that be? ....

... Just as speakeasy does, i too listen to rock and cant be classified as a sterotypical black guy. I probably have more in common with white guys than black guys. So with that being the case, if a white girl dates me then she must like white guys right?

So its ok for you to generalise but its racist when I do it. :rolleyes:

Speakeasy said:
If all redheads vanished off the face of the earth, what difference would it make?

If I said that about Blacks I'd be called a racist. lol Talk about double standards. We all have our preferences and some people like Redheads. They might not mean anything to you but they do to some. You could say the same about Blonds or blue eyes etc. Some people would like to see them survive. Is this because of a hatred of other races or do they just like these features?

Speakeasy said:
Whatever people think, it's obvious that at some point in the future based on future trends and attitudes, this country will be mostly a mixed population, like Brazil. It's inevitable. So deal with it.

So do you now see why White people are concerned? My original point. ;)

I think everything that needs to be said on this thread has been said. Its starting to go in circles now. If a guy doesn't like a fat girl it doen't mean he hates fat people. If he doesn't like tall girls it doesn't mean he hates tall people.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
If I said that about Blacks I'd be called a racist. lol Talk about double standards. We all have our preferences and some people like Redheads.
No, redheads aren't a race. It's just a hair color. No different than asking what if all people with hazel eyes or freckles or detached earlobes disappeared. It's a specific feature, not inclusive of an entire race of people. Your analogy is ridiculous.

They might not mean anything to you but they do to some. You could say the same about Blonds or blue eyes etc. Some people would like to see them survive. Is this because of a hatred of other races or do they just like these features?
Don't people people with blonde hair or blue eyes or whatever have a right to date whoever they want just like any free human being? Or must they only mate with people who look exactly like them, just so that the likes of you can ooh and ahh their "pure bred" children with "pure" genes like you would a bunch of pure bred poodles in a pet store?

So do you now see why White people are concerned? My original point. ;)
No I don't. For you to feel that whites are "threatened" means that you feel other races are a threat. It's your very same line of thinking that has resulted in skinheads and other Neo-Nazis murdering or assaulting minorites. Not that I'm saying you are advocating that, but that very line of thinking where you think whites are under seige and fear people of color and talking about the "purity" of your race and all that stuff, this comes straight from the Nazi playbook whether you claim that ideology as your own or not. And many people have died because of it, both in war and in random acts of violence perpetrated by white power types against non-whites who they view as "invaders" or some threat to "white purity", whatever the hell that means. Given that there are probably about a billion whites on earth, and perhaps even 2 billion if you define "white" to include Latin American and certain west Asian people with Caucasion features(there are even people in northern India with blue eyes and light skin), so if you think a population of 1 or 2 billion is under existential threat, you are a loon. If polar bears or spotted owls numbered a billion or two, nobody would have them on the endangered species list.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I said that about Blacks I'd be called a racist. lol Talk about double standards. We all have our preferences and some people like Redheads. They might not mean anything to you but they do to some. You could say the same about Blonds or blue eyes etc. Some people would like to see them survive. Is this because of a hatred of other races or do they just like these features?

The same can be said about slavery and "how it's just something of the past that people just need to get over and just move on. It's not a big deal...."
Now with that comment all we have to do is sit back and watch how many black people would EASILY get infuriated. They can doubt it all they want but it's true. It's just as inconsiderate and lacking in understanding as those who say "what difference would it make if x and y just vanished from existence?"

So do you now see why White people are concerned? My original point.

I think everything that needs to be said on this thread has been said. Its starting to go in circles now. If a guy doesn't like a fat girl it doen't mean he hates fat people. If he doesn't like tall girls it doesn't mean he hates tall people.

The majority of vegeterian foods just don't do it for me which is why I stay away from it. Does that mean I hate vegeterians? No.

Some feel that everyone should be a mixed race and then all racism will go away. That logic is flawed. Racism will ALWAYS exist in one form or another. Me personally... I don't like the idea of an 100% mixed society. It's just reverse "racial cleansing" imo. I really enjoy seeing different kinds of people. It keeps everyone more individualized. People just need to learn and respect differences.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't. For you to feel that whites are "threatened" means that you feel other races are a threat.

Which is why I disregarded the rest of your entire post. Some of you use the word "fallacy" so freely but fail to realize the numerous amounts in your posts. You can't base arguments based on your own assumptions and call it "logic" especially when you fail to grasp full understanding of where others are coming from. In case you didn't realize it that was the point I was attempting to make in my last post.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
The same can be said about slavery and "how it's just something of the past that people just need to get over and just move on. It's not a big deal...."
Now with that comment all we have to do is sit back and watch how many black people would EASILY get infuriated.
Man, that is some seriously bizarre logic of analogy. Well first off, I'm a black man and I think people SHOULD get over slavery and move on. So quit assuming what all black people think.

They can doubt it all they want but it's true. It's just as inconsiderate and lacking in understanding as those who say "what difference would it make if x and y just vanished from existence?"
My point stands. If all redheads were to wake up tomorrow and be brunettes, exactly what difference would it make to the world? Would they be any less intelligent? Would they be less productive? Would they all turn into assh0les? Would they start committing crimes? Other than your personal aesthetic preference or emotional attachment to their hair color, what impact would it have on the world if all redheads become brunettes when we woke up tomorrow?

If a guy doesn't like a fat girl it doen't mean he hates fat people. If he doesn't like tall girls it doesn't mean he hates tall people.
But if hetells OTHER people he doesn't want them dating tall people, THEN YES HE HATES. I could honestly care less what he prefers himself. Attraction is not a choice.

Some feel that everyone should be a mixed race and then all racism will go away. That logic is flawed. Racism will ALWAYS exist in one form or another.
If you can't distinguish any race, then it's kinda hard to hate them based on their race.

Me personally... I don't like the idea of an 100% mixed society. It's just reverse "racial cleansing" imo. I really enjoy seeing different kinds of people. It keeps everyone more individualized. People just need to learn and respect differences.
Reverse racial cleansing if people are mixed, LMFAO... Dude, just do this one thing. Book yourself a ticket to Rio de Janeiro, sit on Ipanema beach and look at the parade of mixed-raced hotties and then come back telling me that you're so worried about mixed people. There's a reason why Brazil has some of the hottest women in the world. They're mostly mixed with white black and native american. White women in England are racially pure yet ugly as hell, and compare the looks of the average Brazilian woman to the average British woman. Then tell me why racially mixed populations are such a threat.

rhodey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Duuuddeeee I go after all women that I'm attracted too. Not just white,go read my previous post in this thread, My last two ex's were black, @ the end of the day, I prefer white women but still would date a black women that I'm attracted too anyday. I don't go out of my way for white women. I live in a state were interracial dating is 5th highest in the u.s.a. On top of that the white women that I date that Like black men, aren't your sterotypically "ghetto white women" or "hood rats" some of them are whiter then the front side of your hand and are estbalished. But you are the one who equates inter-racial dating with homosexualtiy. Two different things, are you sure you are not related to the Bushes? What you saying I get, what would Irk me is if a white women only dated black men, or a black man only dated white women!!

and I'm not proud of who you I am? slaog you are sounding stupider by the post. It's a prefernce? but I still date black women, I just don't go after one race, but any that I'm attracted too

@Latim--good shht you are repped

peace
Hey Solomon A have a message for your from Chris Arnett:

I had to clown solomon for running to some fool for some emotional support with that lame assed audio he posted. Who in the **** is JP?

Solomon I know your reading this. That was some corny assed **** mayne. You also stutter way too dam much. You pull some kid nobody has ever heard of to come to your emotional rescue here and the whole thing back fired on you.

You got served by a so-called 50 year old man. Quit while your breath merely smells like **** before you get totally emotionally destroyed like I do my females dog.

You ain't no playa. Your a joke. Period. You and I both know that you don't have any game. I saw your video of your black ass getting all excited over a female not even talking to you but to your friend. I heard you getting all giggley and school boyish and trying to buy that ho a drink you knuckle head.

And your boy was not even paying attention on your interview. He was doing something else as to why you had to repeat that one question nigga.

You played ya self.

Quit while your merely behind nigga.

Your embarrassing our race dog.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that is some seriously bizarre logic of analogy. Well first off, I'm a black man and I think people SHOULD get over slavery and move on. So quit assuming what all black people think.

While I may not be able to physically decipher what you may be feeling through your expressions I sense through your text that you may be getting a little bit irritated here.... aren't we bud?

My point stands. If all redheads were to wake up tomorrow and be brunettes, exactly what difference would it make to the world? Would they be any less intelligent? Would they be less productive? Would they all turn into assh0les? Would they start committing crimes? Other than your personal aesthetic preference or emotional attachment to their hair color, what impact would it have on the world if all redheads become brunettes when we woke up tomorrow?

Again making ASSUMPTIONS and not clearly understanding where others are coming from. I was not referring to specific characteristics but RACE which those characteristics involve. My point also stands... What if black people were to disappear from the face of the earth? What difference would that make?

But if hetells OTHER people he doesn't want them dating tall people, THEN YES HE HATES. I could honestly care less what he prefers himself. Attraction is not a choice.

Agreed. I also think that people should make their own choices. But it's also a form of hate to make it a trend to make people go out of the ordinary to do what they would otherwise do.

If you can't distinguish any race, then it's kinda hard to hate them based on their race.

People always find reasons to discriminate bro. Be it religion, ethnicity etc.

Reverse racial cleansing if people are mixed, LMFAO... Dude, just do this one thing. Book yourself a ticket to Rio de Janeiro, sit on Ipanema beach and look at the parade of mixed-raced hotties and then come back telling me that you're so worried about mixed people. There's a reason why Brazil has some of the hottest women in the world. They're mostly mixed with white black and native american. White women in England are racially pure yet ugly as hell, and compare the looks of the average Brazilian woman to the average British woman. Then tell me why racially mixed populations are such a threat.

It's racism in itself to push your opinion that every last person on the planet should be of mixed race. Just like it was racist and a stupid generalization to call British women ugly and Brazilians attractive. You'll see attractive and ugly women on both sides of the globe. Whats so threatening about others wanting to keep their culture and heritage while remaining respectable to everyone else and expecting the same in return?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Again making ASSUMPTIONS and not clearly understanding where others are coming from. I was not referring to specific characteristics but RACE which those characteristics involve. My point also stands... What if black people were to disappear from the face of the earth? What difference would that make?
My answer would be the same. If someone told me that 300 years from now, black people as we now see them won't exist because they will have intermixed with other groups, my response would be who cares, people are still people regardless of their color and their degree of mixture does not in any way determine their worth. I have a mixed-race niece, my sister's boyfriend is white. I don't value my mixed-race niece any less than I would a kid that was pure race.

It's racism in itself to push your opinion that every last person on the planet should be of mixed race.
I didn't say everyone SHOULD be mixed. I don't care what race people are, mixed or not-mixed. I'm just saying, I don't see why a nation of mixed people is something to be afraid of. Unless you think they are somehow of less worth due to the fact that they are mixed. These are probably the same type of people that would only get pure-breed dogs and let the mix-breeds in the pound get put to sleep.

Just like it was racist and a stupid generalization to call British women ugly and Brazilians attractive.
Well, even most white guys will agree with that British women are not very attractive. That's not racist. I didn't say that about Russian women, or Italian women who tend to be hot. I'm only talking about one country, so you can't say it's race.