girl told you her exs are all black or was a black guy

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
Obama is black? The guy is barely even brown. :p
His mom was white. His dad was half arab-half African, so Obama is only 1/4 black.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
His mom was white. His dad was half arab-half African, so Obama is only 1/4 black.
Why do people keep saying Obama's dad was only half-black. Look at him, the dude is as African black as black can get:

http://www.obama-biography.org/shared/images/obama-father-2.jpg

I think because his dad was Muslim, people keep thinking he's part Arab. But it's pretty clear from the photo his dad is pure black.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
speakeasy said:
Well, even most white guys will agree with that British women are not very attractive. That's not racist. I didn't say that about Russian women, or Italian women who tend to be hot. I'm only talking about one country, so you can't say it's race.
I agree about Russian and Italian women, but have to disagree about British women. I've met some lovely British women while traveling. But we're getting into personal preferences here. No matter what type of women we're talking about, some guys will be attracted and some won't. That's a given.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My answer would be the same. If someone told me that 300 years from now, black people as we now see them won't exist because they will have intermixed with other groups, my response would be who cares, people are still people regardless of their color and their degree of mixture does not in any way determine their worth. I have a mixed-race niece, my sister's boyfriend is white. I don't value my mixed-race niece any less than I would a kid that was pure race.

I didn't say everyone SHOULD be mixed. I don't care what race people are, mixed or not-mixed. I'm just saying, I don't see why a nation of mixed people is something to be afraid of. Unless you think they are somehow of less worth due to the fact that they are mixed. These are probably the same type of people that would only get pure-breed dogs and let the mix-breeds in the pound get put to sleep.

In circumstances like these there is 0 comparison between human beings and animals. We're a lot more complex than that. Thats just as bad of a comparison as the one made earlier by comparing interracial dating with homosexuals. You have to consider that so much would be gone such as heritage, culture, history etc etc. and thats not cool. How many native Americans do we see on a daily basis? Oh yeah thats right... a good portion of the ones who survived, intermixed and now there are barely any around. And thats only one example but they still seem to care. I know Jews that won't consider dating anyone that isn't Jewish and there really isn't anything wrong with that either.

And it's not about people of mixed race supposedly being inferior. I'm not implying that at all, in fact I myself am of mixed race (black, white, Native American indian and a bunch of other stuff) It's just that too much of anything (as I've clearly stated earlier) is usually always a recipe for disaster.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
You have to consider that so much would be gone such as heritage, culture, history etc etc. and thats not cool. How many native Americans do we see on a daily basis? Oh yeah thats right... a good portion of the ones who survived, intermixed and now there are barely any around. And thats only one example but they still seem to care. I know Jews that won't consider dating anyone that isn't Jewish and there really isn't anything wrong with that either.
Once again, who really cares if Native American culture lingers. Where does an old tribal society even fit in modern society? There are lots of cultures and histories that have died out. What happened to the Etruscans? Where are the Minoans? Where are the Druids? The Mayans? The Aboriginees? Society evolves and they become irrelevant. There will be new cultures formed from the ashes of old ones. Look at Italians now as a perfect example. Italy as we now know it didn't even exist until relatively recently. The peninsula was just a collection of city states and provinces that were not unified under any "Italian" identity. Even when you go back and look at historical paintings, the Italians of hundreds of years ago where as white as N. Europeans. Same with Spaniards. But after Moorish invasion, N. African genes have given southern Europeans a more dark complexion. The culture evolved and in places like Spain you have a mix of European and Moorish architecture. Italians are now darker than they used to be and many of the old civilizations in Italy are now extinct and they have a new identity. 500 years from now, many cultures we know of now won't be here and there will be new ones to replace them. World heritage is in a constant state of evolution.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Race isn't skin color and hair color. There are major real differences between the races, not to mention cultural. What really turns me off to inter-racial dating is if a person is 1/4, 1/8, or even 1/32 black and the rest white, they will go around calling them self black by choice and so will everyone else. That to me seems very racist to deny 3/4 or even 7/8 or more of your heritage. So you see this is a sign of trying to dominate and eliminate the white or non-black. I truely believe that the main reason white and blacks date is out of racism-and before a bunch of black guys get in an uproar I'm blaming both parties the white woman and the black guy.. Most of these women have issues with white guys, mark my words. I don't date black girls so I would not want to date a girl who dates black guys. One degree of separation is not enough separation if you're not into inter-racial dating IMO. If I was going to date a wannabe, I'd might as well date black girls if I was going to do that lol. If you disagree with me then don't even bother replying because I'm not interested in hearing Disneyland stories or being labeled "racist" or whatever. If that's the case then you're like some communist trying to sniff out a capitalist lol.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Race isn't skin color and hair color. There are major real differences between the races, not to mention cultural.
Scientists will tell you that race is a social construct. There are different genetic strains or genetic clusters in humans, but like someone else said, there's more variation WITHIN races than across races. That's why nobody has ever been successful in creating race-specific biological weapons as has been attempted in the past. Because if you are going to modify a virus or bacteria to attack some certain "race", you have to define what a race is on a DNA level to begin with. And nobody really knows how to do that. It'd be like trying to make a virus that kills golden retrievers but not Irish setters. Good luck. The DNA similarity between them is 99.9% similar, as it is with the human "races".

As for your cultural statement. Race and culture is not the same thing. Culture has nothing to do with biology. Culture is just the way you are brought up, your values, customs, things like that. If you raise a Chinese baby from birth in Iowa, his race might be Chinese, but his culture will be American as the kid will speak no Chinese, have no connection to Chinese culture, not celebrate chinese customs, religions or holidays, etc. Think of race as the hardware and culture as the software. The software is completely interchangeable. I'm not saying there aren't generalized cultural differences between black Americans and white Americans, but #1, these differences are not caused by race but rather are a result of racial segregation and having two population groups living apart from each other, they develope different slang, listen to different music, have different modes of communication. Blacks that grew up in the suburbs will basically act no different culturally than the whites they grew up around. It has nothing to do with genes or race, it's just a factor of what you've been exposed to.

What really turns me off to inter-racial dating is if a person is 1/4, 1/8, or even 1/32 black and the rest white, they will go around calling them self black by choice and so will everyone else. That to me seems very racist to deny 3/4 or even 7/8 or more of your heritage. So you see this is a sign of trying to dominate and eliminate the white or non-black.
Dude, do you know why that is? It was whites that made up the One Drop Rule. Educate yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule Even if a person was 3/4ths white and 1/4th black, he couldn't call himself white because whites would not allow him too, BY LAW. So don't blame that rule on black people, it was whites that created it. Outside of America such a rule doesn't exist. If someone looks white or mostly white, they ARE white. In the U.S. if you have ANY recognizable non-white ancestry(especially black), whites will not accept that person as white.

I truely believe that the main reason white and blacks date is out of racism-and before a bunch of black guys get in an uproar I'm blaming both parties the white woman and the black guy..
Dude, that is just straight up ignorance. You can't possibly believe that sometimes people just meet, have a good time, feel attractionf or each other and race has nothing to do with it? That is just insane, man. Wow. The problem is, race is SUCH an issue to you, that you can't even IMAGINE it not being an issue for others. So you are projecting your racial drama onto others and assuming it must be of such importance to everyone else too. That's just sad, that's all I can say.

Most of these women have issues with white guys, mark my words.
Problem is, you're basing that off of nothing but speculation and anecdotal evidence. In my experience, most white girls who have/are dating a black man have dated men regardless of background. Some do seem ONLY interested in black men and I don't even disagree with you as to them as I don't like those kind of girls either who just want some thugged out black man to rebel against their fathers. But I'm talking about white chics who just don't make any big deal out of race in the first place and judge each guy as an individual. Both types exist, but to assume that ALL of them are the thug-chasing types is ignorance.

I don't date black girls so I would not want to date a girl who dates black guys.
You seem to have a serious problem viewing people as individuals with their own unique characteristics first, rather than racial generalizations. You have surrended 100% to stereotypes. Look, I don't care who you want to date, I really, honestly don't, and that's not why I'm here typing long responses debating with you. What I don't like are the racist justifications you put behind your beliefs. That's what I take issue with. If you feel black women are ugly or have nappy heads and you don't like that, cool. I don't care, that's your choice. But if you are telling me that all black people share some undesirable character or cultural traits, well that's just bullsh*t, and as a black man who has a wide variety of interests, I find that deeply insulting and I don't like being put into a box of assumptions based on nothing but my skin color. All you know about me is that I am a black male, which means you basically know NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA, ABOUT THE PERSON I AM.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, who really cares if Native American culture lingers. Where does an old tribal society even fit in modern society? There are lots of cultures and histories that have died out. What happened to the Etruscans? Where are the Minoans? Where are the Druids? The Mayans? The Aboriginees? Society evolves and they become irrelevant. There will be new cultures formed from the ashes of old ones. Look at Italians now as a perfect example. Italy as we now know it didn't even exist until relatively recently. The peninsula was just a collection of city states and provinces that were not unified under any "Italian" identity. Even when you go back and look at historical paintings, the Italians of hundreds of years ago where as white as N. Europeans. Same with Spaniards. But after Moorish invasion, N. African genes have given southern Europeans a more dark complexion. The culture evolved and in places like Spain you have a mix of European and Moorish architecture. Italians are now darker than they used to be and many of the old civilizations in Italy are now extinct and they have a new identity. 500 years from now, many cultures we know of now won't be here and there will be new ones to replace them. World heritage is in a constant state of evolution.

Who cares if they don't fit in modern society? I'm certain that they're aware of not fitting in 100% and prefer keeping it that way regardless of whether it matters to you or not. They want to hold on to their beliefs and they should have every right to. A lot of these cultures mentioned earlier died out due to diseases, invasions, warfare and such. Today it's similiar and yet VERY different. While many of these past cultures were forced into unwanted positions something which you have yet to consider is multiculturalism. In terms of obliterating individal cultures and identity the multiculturalist system is far worse than any of the mentioned circumstances. Do your research and you'll see from authentic sources that this is proven to be true. And allow me to correct you but in less than 500 years there will be no replacements. World heritage is in more of a state of devolution as of now. But then again... "who cares?" :rolleyes:

Reaction score
i dont want to get invoveld in your debates on this thread... but look what i found..... a book. Maybe it will give you more information on what your looking for.

Its called Why Black Men love White women by Rajen Persuad

4 stars on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Why-Black-Lov...7471136?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1191291897&sr=8-1

http://www.whyblackmenlovewhitewomen.com/
From Emmett Till to Marcus Dixon, from O.J. Simpson to Kobe Bryant, Black men have historically risked their lives, careers, and freedom in exchange for the attention of a white woman - any white woman.

Dear friend, everything you think you know about this subject may have to be reconsidered after reading this book. You will not look at your: self, family, friends or even your mate in the same way. And you will never see a movie, read a newspaper, watch a television show or listen to the news without thinking about this book or seeing something in it regarding this book.

I don't know how much you know about sex, power, politics and racism but when you read Why Black Men Love White Women you will most certainly be in for an intellectual exercise. You will know what it’s like to journey into the minds of the men and women around you. You will understand how they think and why they think that way. You will then become in touch with their deepest motivations and may be able to predict their every move.

You will certainly see yourself or someone you know in this book and will completely understand their existence.

Whether you care or not, the actions described in this book directly affect your life and the lives of all those around you.

Why Black Men Love White Women is not a subject that should be taken lightly. It is a subject that has roots that still greatly affects our day to day lives.

Once you truly learn Why Black Men Love White Women you will begin to answer questions that are farther and wider than the title of this book.

Imagine clearly understanding:

What really polarized America during the O.J. Simpson trial?
Why this subject will never leave our media and consequently our minds?
Why we are constantly reminded by it?
Why white men are killing their mates more than ever before but O.J. is still burnt into our minds?
The mentality of Mark Hacking, Scott Peterson and others?
Why corporate criminal activity is at an all time high?
The reason so many Black men are in jail more than ever before.
The breeding of homosexuals in prisons.
How homosexuality is directly linked more to issues of power and control rather than sex and sexuality.
That homosexuality and racism are intrinsically linked.
The rise of homosexuality in the Black community.
Why so many homosexual Black men won't admit that they are gay?
What causes homosexual activity in many Black men?
Why women are not active participants in the society and why this fact will continue to compound and aggravate the above issues?
Why men will continue to control and dominate?
Why the full and equal participation of women in the world is the key to all our domestic and global issues?
Why men will never allow this to happen?
Why Black men are the most feared, hated and despised people in the world?
How they are used to continue male domination globally.
How the affects of racism have actually back fired on white women?
Why Black women continue to be the most secretly desired women on the planet?
How Black women became the narcotic that white men are addicted to - especially the most racist ones.

Order Today

Everything you have just read affects your every day life.
From you paycheck to your patience.
And from your security to your sanity, your intrinsic existence
is related to the issues in this book.

You will learn:

About social engineering and its affects on your every waking moment. How it controls your psychological, sociological, political and sexual well being.
How this idea is the real result of why Blacks slaughter each other wholesale on a global scale.
To understand why and how atrocities like Rawanda, Congo, Haiti and Sudan can easily occur and will soon again repeat itself.
How fear is used to gain power.
Why race and racism are the most important issues in all of our lives.
Why sex and sexism are a very very close second.

My friends we cannot continue to wander around this world and be affected by society’s discomforts and not desperately seek to understand why.

Why we live how we live.
Why are so many people afraid of Black people. And why so many of us are afraid of ourselves.
Why so many people to this day still hate Black people.
Why are Blacks still “complaining” about America.
What is reparations all about.
Why is there so much crime and poverty.
And why does so much of your hard earned money go to pay for it.
Believe it or not, all of these issues are inextricably linked to sex, power, and politics and are directly related to Why Black Men Love White Women.

Clearly see:

How Black women and white women have been coerced to be mortal enemies.
Why this is important to maintaining the status quo of male dominated
supremacy.
How the movies you love are irresponsibly perpetuating the myths that keep Black men running to white women, while aggravating all of the above.
What Black self-hate is and what it does to the race and society.
Why some Blacks may not suffer from self hate but from over- loving white people and desperately desiring their attention.
How Black men use white women to escape their race.
Why Black men see white women as trophies and status symbols.
How whites really see themselves in society and in relation to everyone else.
Why Black men need white women to feel better about themselves.
Why many Black people believe that white women to be stupid and insecure pushovers.
Whether white women perform better sexually than Black women.
How white male insecurity is the key to understanding racism.
The sexual insecurity of white males and how it dominates their every waking moment.
Many of the strategies used by white males to get back that sexual security they desperately need to be men.
How that sexual insecurity was developed and has spiraled out of control.
Why white men are intimidated and in fear of Black men.

Order Now

Most of you don't know that a good deal of Black people struggle everyday with internal racism and color complex issues.
Some even try to ensure that their children are not born the same color that they are and will actively pursue a white woman to guarantee that they have a “pretty” baby.
As a result, ideas are created to justify being with a white person, even though this justification is not necessary in the true sense, but is vitally important if Black people are to remain comfortable in their community. With this approach new questions arise.

Questions such as:

Do white women treat Black men better?
Are white women more supportive?
Is money the only thing Black women think about?
Do Black women have attitudes?
Are white women naturally more beautiful than Black women.
Are Black women lousy lovers?
Are white women better at oral sex than Black women?
Are white women sluttier than Black women
Do white women smell better than Black women?
Are white women easier to deal with?
Are Black women intimidating Black men?
Are Black women scaring their men off?
Are white women less demanding?
Are white women less bossy?
Are white women sexier than Black women?

As you can see race turns our world inside out. Regardless of what we believe, there is always a question of race that motivates our actions. Historically, many different perceptions on race have confused those of our highest intellects. And as our world rapidly changes more people are finding mates beyond their race, while new issues arise to question mixed race mating.

Issues such as:

Are Black men with white women because of a hatred of Black women?
Are Black women with white men because they can't find a Black man.
Can a Black man truly love an white woman?
Can a Black person truly love a white one?
Are interracial relationships real?
Is it more than love that brings the races together?
Is a Black man's love for a white woman different from the way he loves a Black woman?
Can Black people be truly honest about their feelings towards whites?
Can whites truly be honest with Blacks?
Do Black men love their mixed race babies or are they in awe of them?
Would they love the children they have with a Black woman the same?
Are white men losing their women and are Black women losing their men?
Will the animosity end? And can the world ever become a racially better place?

Readers Rave

“ I just could not put this book down. Who ever this guy is, he really knows his stuff.”
- Mark S., Manhattan, New York

“ Unbelievable, you have to read this.”
- S. Edwards, Brooklyn, New York

“ This book is informative, on point, funny, provocative, accurate and well done. I wish he had written more.”
- Joy L,. Portland, OR

“ This is actually the first book I read cover to cover. I mean, I read every word and wished there was more.”
- Michael B., Los Angeles, CA.

“ Amazing, I’m African and I’ve learned so much about American society and I see so many similarities with my country.”
- Christine M., Washington, D.C.

“ Loved the book, when is your next book coming out? What’s the title? Where will you be appearing?”
- David N., Astoria, NY.

“ Loved your writing style. You took a touchy subject made it intelligent humorous and kept it easy to understand. I will be using this in two of my undergraduate classes this semester.”
- Arthur L., E. Brunswick, NJ.

Reaction score
continued...

Chapter one

How come you mother****ers don't bring no white *****es when you come up here? -- Richard Pryor, to a white man coming to a black *****house

Background

Throughout American history, the white male and the black female have had an open sexual relationship. Not consensual, by any means. It was born out of rape, humility, and control. During slavery, whites "introduced the house slaves to white ways, minimal education and non-consensual sexual relations." It has long been held that even the father of the United States, George Washington, had sexual intercourse with his female slaves and it was this behavior that may have resulted in his death. He reportedly caught pneumonia because of his frequent visits to the slave quarters, which were less fit for human habitation.

The most perverse celebration of these associations was Thomas Jefferson's relationship with one of his slaves, Sally Hemings. Many have celebrated it as a romance of the forbidden fruit, but, as Randall Robinson asserts, "Jefferson was a slave holder, a racist, and -- if one accepts that consent cannot be given if it cannot be denied -- a rapist." Black people at this time had no rights and were considered the property of white men to do with as they pleased. Robert Newsome, a sixty-year-old slaver, "needed more than a hostess and a manager of household affairs; he required a sexual partner. Newsome seems to have deliberately chosen to purchase a young slave girl to fulfill this role...." It is certain that "from the moment he purchased Celia, Newsome regarded her as both his property and concubine." And "[o]n his return to Callaway County, Newsome raped Celia, and by that act, once established and defined the nature of the relationship between the master and his newly acquired slave." She was just fourteen years old and that was probably her first sexual experience. During this time, as well as much later on, "[f]ew black women reached the age of sixteen without having been molested by a white male."

Without any rights, legal recourse, or protection from local, state, or federal authorities, a black woman could make no decision concerning anything that affected her life. There were no battered women's shelters, NOW movement, rape crisis center, NAACP, Al Sharpton, or any support sympathetic to her discomforts. She was completely incapable of rejecting her master's wishes. Her choices were to do or die.

This was the beginning of the soiling of the black woman in America. It was especially devastating when seen through the spectacles of black men. The experience painted an unflattering picture of her that has remained in the mental albums of black men. She was reduced to a sexual brood mare to increase the slave population, which helped to create the enormous white wealth that further empowered the colonizers, as well as satisfy the slaver's salacious sickness, degenerating her to an ejaculatory dumping ground for the grotesque pleasures forced on the conquered. There is no denying "that the white man has had the chief hand in undermining the morals of the Negro women. He has been living in concubinage with them for over three hundred years!" In The Souls of Black Folk, W.E.B. DuBois said, "The red stain of bastardy, which two centuries of systemic legal defilement of Negro women had stamped upon [this] race, meant not only the loss of ancient African chastity, but also the hereditary weight of a mass of corruption from white adulterers, threatening almost the obliteration of the Negro home." One slave recalled:

My marster owned three plantations and three hundred slaves. He started out wid two 'oman slaves and raised three hundred slaves. One wuz called "Short Peggy" and the udder wuz called "Long Peggy." Long Peggy had twenty-five chilluns. Long Peggy, a black 'oman, wuz boss ob de plantation. Marster freed her atter she had twenty-five chilluns. Just think o' dat -- raisin' three hundred slaves wid two 'omans.

Harriet Jacobs in her slave narrative, Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl, recounted:

For years my master had done his utmost to pollute my mind with foul images and to destroy the pure images inculcated by my grandmother....

He tried his utmost to corrupt the pure principles my grandmother had instilled. He peopled my young mind with unclean images, such as only a vile monster could think of. I turned from him with disgust and hatred. But he was my master. I was compelled to live under the same roof with him -- where I saw a man forty years my senior daily violating the most sacred commandments of nature.

Dirt floors, barns, cotton fields, slave houses, back porches, bathrooms, outhouses, and any place one could imagine served as the theater for the slave master's pornographic exploits. Not only was the black woman brought down, but she was now dirty, used, abused, passed around, and been around.

The Contrived Goddess

On the other side, the white woman was held up as the pure, Christian, ideal example of womanhood and, more important, she was completely off limits to the black man. If the eyes of a black man were to land on a white woman, it could mean death. Black men were dehumanized through whipping, hanging, castration, decapitation, burning, drowning, dismembering, and various other forms of atrocious human behavior, simply to right the wrongs of a casual glance, a practice that is still in vogue in modern American society. In 1989, Yusuf Hawkins was shot to death in Brooklyn because he was mistaken for someone seeing a white girl. And in 2003, an eighteen-year-old Georgia high-school football player was sentenced to ten years in prison for having sex with a white girl who was two months from her seventeenth birthday. It was consensual, but when her father found out, he forced her to say it was rape.

Historically, "[c]hallenging the word of a white woman just wasn't done."

Consequently, the white woman eventually developed a cry of omnipotence. All that was needed was an accusation against a black person to trigger the wrath of her male protectors. Even if she cried wolf, there was guaranteed punishment for the accused. Charles Stuart tried this tactic after murdering his wife in Massachusetts and blaming it on a black man. He wanted insurance money to open a restaurant -- she was eight months pregnant when he shot her in the head. As a result, many black men were harassed and detained, and one was arrested who "confessed" to a crime Mr. Stuart was later found to have committed. Susan Smith used it to try to scatter the scent of suspicion after she drowned her children and blamed a black man for kidnapping them.

In the summer of 2002, Bryant Gumbel's son, Bradley, was arrested and held for twenty-four hours because a white woman said he looked like the man who attacked her. Not long after, the entire state of Florida was on lockdown as the world watched three Muslim men detained for seventeen hours because some white woman said she heard them talking suspiciously.

And the story of fourteen-year-old Emmett Till -- who was snatched from his bed in the middle of the night, tortured for days, and tossed into the Tallahatchie River in Mississippi with a seventy-five-pound cotton gin fan around his neck and a shotgun hole in his head for whistling at a white store clerk in the 1950s -- still remains a shameful part of American history.

"Dare I ask how does it feel to have a horrible crime committed in your name?" wrote Nikki Giovanni.

While the black woman could be violated at will, the white woman's comfort was protected with the ultimate price. In this case, the death penalty was not law but habit as the casual killing of black men became sport. This environment helped to greatly increase any interest the black man may have had in the white woman. If the black man had no innate interest in the white woman, he certainly would have developed some just out of curiosity. Anyone would be intrigued by what was being protected. A Ph.D. in human anatomy and genetics would find interest in a white woman if he was denied access to her. Just being denied the ability to even look at someone would create an interest, and over the years an obsession would develop -- a phenomenon that is still evident in many black men.

Sexual Distance

The more the black woman was soiled, the more the white woman was deified. On many occasions, even looking at a movie poster with a white woman on it was criminal, as was brushing past her, looking her in the eye, or being in the same room alone with her. As the physical and social distance between the white woman and the black man increased, the psychosexual distance between the two decreased, developing a mutual interest. One could view this as a psychological rubber band. Left alone, the opposing sides of the rubber band are not drawn together, but pull them apart and the slightest give sends the two rushing toward each other.

Additionally, the white man's relationship with the black woman and his protection of white women created an appetite of vengeful lust within many black men, as well as a deep interest by the white woman. Interactions between white men and black women were in your face and very difficult to ignore. It was not subtle, or on the down low; it was vile, repugnant, evil, and unforgiving. The experience coined the most used word in America when describing someone or even something that is despised -- mother****er.

There was absolutely no respect for the emotional existence of the black family. Entering slave quarters, the white man would walk past the black man and his children and defile any black female at will.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Speakeasy you are coming from a very pro inter-racial dating view and black-centric bias. I'm coming from the opposite view so I don't agree with your premises.

speakeasy said:
Scientists will tell you that race is a social construct.
And you can find lots of "scientists" who say gender is a social construct too. People with post modern and liberal leaning views like to claim their beliefs are science based, but there's very little hard science to these issues at at all.

There are different genetic strains or genetic clusters in humans, but like someone else said, there's more variation WITHIN races than across races. That's why nobody has ever been successful in creating race-specific biological weapons as has been attempted in the past. Because if you are going to modify a virus or bacteria to attack some certain "race", you have to define what a race is on a DNA level to begin with. And nobody really knows how to do that. It'd be like trying to make a virus that kills golden retrievers but not Irish setters. Good luck. The DNA similarity between them is 99.9% similar, as it is with the human "races".
Let me use a dog analogy. All dogs are the same species and have "similar" DNA and can inter-breed, but they come in different breeds or "races". Sure within a breed they may vary, but each breed has it's distinct looks and characteristics. Many high order, intelligent species have this phenomenom. Now, with humans the differences are even more significant. Say you like Labs, you like the way they look and their general characteristics. Say you don't care for another breed, say ****er spaniels. You don't care for their look or their characteristics. Given that, you wouldn't mix your Labs with ****er Spaniels. And there's nothing wrong with prefering one to the other or prefering "pure breeding".

In your case you would and do mix them. You seem to be saying you even prefer "mutts". But that doesn't make your prefernece more valid than someone who prefers a certain breed and wants to keep it pure. And since women have much more free-will than dogs, it makes perfect sense to not want to closely associate myself with one that wants to mix "breeds". To me it's no different than saying I wouldn't knowingly date a woman who's too liberal, pro-gay (which some people misconstrued) or XYZ.

As for your cultural statement. Race and culture is not the same thing. Culture has nothing to do with biology. Culture is just the way you are brought up, your values, customs, things like that. If you raise a Chinese baby from birth in Iowa, his race might be Chinese, but his culture will be American as the kid will speak no Chinese, have no connection to Chinese culture, not celebrate chinese customs, religions or holidays, etc. Think of race as the hardware and culture as the software. The software is completely interchangeable. I'm not saying there aren't generalized cultural differences between black Americans and white Americans, but #1, these differences are not caused by race but rather are a result of racial segregation and having two population groups living apart from each other, they develope different slang, listen to different music, have different modes of communication. Blacks that grew up in the suburbs will basically act no different culturally than the whites they grew up around. It has nothing to do with genes or race, it's just a factor of what you've been exposed to.
I just disagree that race and culture aren't interlinked. Your argument here is based similar to race being a social construct, which I don't agree with. Blacks Americans are socialized in America and most of have a different culture from American whites.

Dude, do you know why that is? It was whites that made up the One Drop Rule. Educate yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule Even if a person was 3/4ths white and 1/4th black, he couldn't call himself white because whites would not allow him too, BY LAW. So don't blame that rule on black people, it was whites that created it. Outside of America such a rule doesn't exist. If someone looks white or mostly white, they ARE white. In the U.S. if you have ANY recognizable non-white ancestry(especially black), whites will not accept that person as white.
That's just diverting the issue. There's not a singular reason. Nowadays no one makes someone less than half black identify themselves as black. They willingly choose to because they think it's to their benefit.

Dude, that is just straight up ignorance. You can't possibly believe that sometimes people just meet, have a good time, feel attractionf or each other and race has nothing to do with it? That is just insane, man. Wow. The problem is, race is SUCH an issue to you, that you can't even IMAGINE it not being an issue for others. So you are projecting your racial drama onto others and assuming it must be of such importance to everyone else too. That's just sad, that's all I can say.
I don't agree it's that simple but it doesn't matter anyway. I'm not attracted to black women, so for a woman to be attracted to black men is not something I can relate to.

Problem is, you're basing that off of nothing but speculation and anecdotal evidence. In my experience, most white girls who have/are dating a black man have dated men regardless of background. Some do seem ONLY interested in black men and I don't even disagree with you as to them as I don't like those kind of girls either who just want some thugged out black man to rebel against their fathers. But I'm talking about white chics who just don't make any big deal out of race in the first place and judge each guy as an individual. Both types exist, but to assume that ALL of them are the thug-chasing types is ignorance.
You can assume I'm basing my preference on speculation and anecdotal evidence if you want. I don't believe what you're saying is all that's going on and white women who date blacks are different from the ones that don't and are not nobler as you make them out to be. To me, it doesn't really matter why they do it or not anyway.

You seem to have a serious problem viewing people as individuals with their own unique characteristics first, rather than racial generalizations. You have surrended 100% to stereotypes. Look, I don't care who you want to date, I really, honestly don't, and that's not why I'm here typing long responses debating with you. What I don't like are the racist justifications you put behind your beliefs. That's what I take issue with. If you feel black women are ugly or have nappy heads and you don't like that, cool. I don't care, that's your choice. But if you are telling me that all black people share some undesirable character or cultural traits, well that's just bullsh*t, and as a black man who has a wide variety of interests, I find that deeply insulting and I don't like being put into a box of assumptions based on nothing but my skin color. All you know about me is that I am a black male, which means you basically know NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA, ABOUT THE PERSON I AM.
No I judge people by their individual characteristics for sure. I can be friends with black people. But no matter what her characteristic I'm not going to be attracted to and date a black girl when I have other choices I prefer. I'm just simply holding the women I'd want to date to a similar standard or preference. Nothing wrong with that. And if some people would stop misconstruing my preference, I'll be done with this thread.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Speakeasy you are coming from a very pro inter-racial dating view and black-centric bias. I'm coming from the opposite view so I don't agree with your premises.
I'm neither pro or anti-interracial dating. I'm pro people doing whatever they want with their own lives. If I were pro-IR dating, that would mean I'd be against people exclusively dating their own, which I am not if that is their natural choice. I am just against people who try to judge others and tell them how they should live their lives. Is that clear now?

And you can find lots of "scientists" who say gender is a social construct too. People with post modern and liberal leaning views like to claim their beliefs are science based, but there's very little hard science to these issues at at all.
No you cannot find "lots" of scientists who think sex is a social construct. That is not a mainstream scientific view. We need different sexes in order to procreate. If anybody knows their sh*t on this topic, it's those that have sequenced human DNA in the Human Genome Project, and they support everything I have been saying here: http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20010211&slug=race11m

Of course you will deny it and claim they are biased just because you don't like what they have to say, but I doubt you have any scientific background or authority in the subject that would give your view any legs other than your willful desire to consider race something important. People who have spent their entire lives dedicated to studying genes DO NOT support your worldview. You are like the guy who denied that earth was not the center of the universe and up in arms about it when science demonstrated otherwise because it does not support the social order you want to maintain.

Let me use a dog analogy. All dogs are the same species and have "similar" DNA and can inter-breed, but they come in different breeds or "races". Sure within a breed they may vary, but each breed has it's distinct looks and characteristics. Many high order, intelligent species have this phenomenom.
First off, you DO realize right that dogs breeds were engineered by humans right? ALL dogs came from wild pack dogs like coyotes, wolves, jackles, etc. There were no ****er spaniels in nature. Evolution didn't create them, people did. Humans began to selectively breed dogs in order to create strains with certain characteristics that they could use for certain purposes like dogs that were specialized for hunting game, or herding sheep, or as attack dogs for example. These breeds didn't come about naturally. That's why many pure-bred dogs have genetic problems and are prone to certain conditions and diseases. For example, ****er spaniels(which my family has) are prone to eye problems. If you look through a dog book that tells you about the different breeds, you'll see many of them have all kinds of problems in their genes that make them prone to various conditions due to human interference in breeding them. Dogs that are mutts don't have these problems.

Now, with humans the differences are even more significant. Say you like Labs, you like the way they look and their general characteristics. Say you don't care for another breed, say ****er spaniels. You don't care for their look or their characteristics. Given that, you wouldn't mix your Labs with ****er Spaniels. And there's nothing wrong with prefering one to the other or prefering "pure breeding".
No, there's nothing wrong with preferring one breed over another, but we're talking just an aesthetic preference. Now obviously, dogs themselves could give a damn what other kind of dog they breed with. They themselves do not seperate THEMSELVES into breeds. A dog sees itself as different from cats as they will not flock with cats, but two dogs of different breeds still recognize one another as dogs and will run in packs together and inter-mate regardless. It is we humans that have superimposed our beliefs that seperating them by their look is important. It is clearly not important to the dogs themselves. Human will also freely mix if they are not socialized to think it's wrong. Put very young kids in a yard who have not been taught racism and they will not seperate into groups based on race. They will freely intermingle when their minds have not been socialized to seperate themselves as occurs later in life.

In your case you would and do mix them. You seem to be saying you even prefer "mutts".
I've said no such thing. Most the dogs my family has owned have been of some mixture, even if slight. I've never owned a pure-bred dog. I don't really care if a dog is mixed or pure-bred. Unless I'm planning to run the dog in pedigree contests. If I just need a pet companion, what difference does it make?

But that doesn't make your prefernece more valid than someone who prefers a certain breed and wants to keep it pure. And since women have much more free-will than dogs, it makes perfect sense to not want to closely associate myself with one that wants to mix "breeds". To me it's no different than saying I wouldn't knowingly date a woman who's too liberal, pro-gay (which some people misconstrued) or XYZ.
First off, unless the woman has produced a child from her union, she has not "mixed" anything. Suppose a white woman went on a couple dates with a black guy but they didn't have sex before breaking it off, is she still a racial mixer? I hooked up with a white chic about a month ago at a party. We made out and that's it. No sex. Is she now off limits to the likes of you? Is she a "racial mixer"? And btw, she is certainly not the type that would ever just look at and guess she's into black guys. I doubt she even was, she just thought I was cool and fun to talk to and things just happened in.

I just disagree that race and culture aren't interlinked. Your argument here is based similar to race being a social construct, which I don't agree with. Blacks Americans are socialized in America and most of have a different culture from American whites.
Okay, so tell me exactly why you think culture is biologically based?

That's just diverting the issue. There's not a singular reason. Nowadays no one makes someone less than half black identify themselves as black. They willingly choose to because they think it's to their benefit.
No dude, that law is still in place, and if a half-black/half-white kid wanted to be accepted by whites as white, the whites will not accept him. However blacks will accept him, so he defines himself as black. Like I said, this is not the case outside of the united states. I once read an article about a mixed-raced guy in sweden who joing a neo-nazi group, amazingly.

I don't agree it's that simple but it doesn't matter anyway. I'm not attracted to black women, so for a woman to be attracted to black men is not something I can relate to.
Anyway, at this point, we are going in circles and it's getting tiring. You give no actual REASONS behind this view, you just point out the view as if it's a justification in itself. To each his own, but seriously, you have issues. That's all I can say. And as the replies in this thread show, your view is considered bizarre by most the people in this forum.

You can assume I'm basing my preference on speculation and anecdotal evidence if you want. I don't believe what you're saying is all that's going on and white women who date blacks are different from the ones that don't and are not nobler as you make them out to be. To me, it doesn't really matter why they do it or not anyway.
My guess is that you are a part of the white nationalist movement but just don't want to come right out and say it. You are like some of those old white democrats in the south I'd see interviewed before the election who vote democrat their whole life, but wouldn't vote for Obama, and would not give any concrete reason to support their view when it was obvious, they are simply stone-cold racists.

No I judge people by their individual characteristics for sure.
No you do not. Everything you've said in this thread shows otherwise.

I can be friends with black people.
It's clear from the way you talk you don't have a single black friend. I'm willing to bet money on it. People with genuine black friends(and I mean people you talk to because you WANT to, not because you're forced to at work or school) don't talk like you.

Last edited:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I'm neither pro or anti-interracial dating. I'm pro people doing whatever they want with their own lives. If I were pro-IR dating, that would mean I'd be against people exclusively dating their own, which I am not if that is their natural choice. I am just against people who try to judge others and tell them how they should live their lives. Is that clear now?
That makes no sense. You are either for something or you are not. You are clearly for it.

No you cannot find "lots" of scientists who think sex is a social construct. That is not a mainstream scientific view. We need different sexes in order to procreate. If anybody knows their sh*t on this topic, it's those that have sequenced human DNA in the Human Genome Project, and they support everything I have been saying here: http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20010211&slug=race11m

Of course you will deny it and claim they are biased just because you don't like what they have to say, but I doubt you have any scientific background or authority in the subject that would give your view any legs other than your willful desire to consider race something important. People who have spent their entire lives dedicated to studying genes DO NOT support your worldview. You are like the guy who denied that earth was not the center of the universe and up in arms about it when science demonstrated otherwise because it does not support the social order you want to maintain.
You are mixing a lot of things up. You can find lots of "scientist" who make claims that gender is a social construct. You are missing the point that social science and psychology and making conclusions about human behavior is not hard science. Then you have to get all condescending like you are the educated scientific person and I'm not lol. You are creating a strawman argument.

First off, you DO realize right that dogs breeds were engineered by humans right? ALL dogs came from wild pack dogs like coyotes, wolves, jackles, etc. There were no ****er spaniels in nature. Evolution didn't create them, people did. Humans began to selectively breed dogs in order to create strains with certain characteristics that they could use for certain purposes like dogs that were specialized for hunting game, or herding sheep, or as attack dogs for example. These breeds didn't come about naturally. That's why many pure-bred dogs have genetic problems and are prone to certain conditions and diseases. For example, ****er spaniels(which my family has) are prone to eye problems. If you look through a dog book that tells you about the different breeds, you'll see many of them have all kinds of problems in their genes that make them prone to various conditions due to human interference in breeding them. Dogs that are mutts don't have these problems.
The point was it was an analogy and of course dogs and humans can't be compared completely. Of course humans caused dog breeds, but that's the thing, humans have choice and many have a preference towards breeds. Of course too much inbreeding can cause genetic effects, but you are just throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks. Within human races there's less inbreeding than within dog breeds.

No, there's nothing wrong with preferring one breed over another, but we're talking just an aesthetic preference. Now obviously, dogs themselves could give a damn what other kind of dog they breed with. They themselves do not seperate THEMSELVES into breeds. A dog sees itself as different from cats as they will not flock with cats, but two dogs of different breeds still recognize one another as dogs and will run in packs together and inter-mate regardless. It is we humans that have superimposed our beliefs that seperating them by their look is important. It is clearly not important to the dogs themselves. Human will also freely mix if they are not socialized to think it's wrong. Put very young kids in a yard who have not been taught racism and they will not seperate into groups based on race. They will freely intermingle when their minds have not been socialized to seperate themselves as occurs later in life.
This is your opinion that humans will breed like dogs do if not socialized a certain way. This clearly not fact. Dogs will inbreed themselves. Humans generally will not. You are arguing that social constructs are purely manufactured. I believe they are influenced by nature as well. A social construct can go with or against human nature. You are just arbitrarily concluding a certain one does.

I've said no such thing. Most the dogs my family has owned have been of some mixture, even if slight. I've never owned a pure-bred dog. I don't really care if a dog is mixed or pure-bred. Unless I'm planning to run the dog in pedigree contests. If I just need a pet companion, what difference does it make?
You are misconstuing the point. It was part of the analogy.

First off, unless the woman has produced a child from her union, she has not "mixed" anything. Suppose a white woman went on a couple dates with a black guy but they didn't have sex before breaking it off, is she still a racial mixer? I hooked up with a white chic about a month ago at a party. We made out and that's it. No sex. Is she now off limits to the likes of you? Is she a "racial mixer"? And btw, she is certainly not the type that would ever just look at and guess she's into black guys. I doubt she even was, she just thought I was cool and fun to talk to and things just happened in.
I never said she had to mix anything. What I also have said is she has demonstrasted an attraction or interest that I can't relate to.

Okay, so tell me exactly why you think culture is biologically based?
Simply put because biology has an influence in everything people do. It's human biology that there is even such a thing as culture in the first place.

No dude, that law is still in place, and if a half-black/half-white kid wanted to be accepted by whites as white, the whites will not accept him. However blacks will accept him, so he defines himself as black. Like I said, this is not the case outside of the united states. I once read an article about a mixed-raced guy in sweden who joing a neo-nazi group, amazingly.
Well whatever. I say that people who are half or less black shun their white heritage intentionally. But regardless of the reason the outcome is the same.

Anyway, at this point, we are going in circles and it's getting tiring. You give no actual REASONS behind this view, you just point out the view as if it's a justification in itself. To each his own, but seriously, you have issues. That's all I can say. And as the replies in this thread show, your view is considered bizarre by most the people in this forum.

My guess is that you are a part of the white nationalist movement but just don't want to come right out and say it. You are like some of those old white democrats in the south I'd see interviewed before the election who vote democrat their whole life, but wouldn't vote for Obama, and would not give any concrete reason to support their view when it was obvious, they are simply stone-cold racists.

No you do not. Everything you've said in this thread shows otherwise.

It's clear from the way you talk you don't have a single black friend. I'm willing to bet money on it. People with genuine black friends(and I mean people you talk to because you WANT to, not because you're forced to at work or school) don't talk like you.
Now you sound like some kind of feminist trying to sniff out and discredit a non-feminist. You make a lot of erroneous assumptions about me and claims. It's clear you are a radical zealot on this issue and are intolerant of dissenting opinion and preference on this issue. Well I reject your views and tactics the same way I would a feminists. I don't disagree with a feminist just because she's a female and I don't disagree with a black person because they are black. It's the self-serving crap they say that I'm disagreeing with. I'm not going to waste my time with you on this issue anymore so I'll just ignore what you have to say.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sht test of all sht tests

Women will tell you this whether it's true or not only to gauge your reaction
a negative reaction tells her you are either not cool with dating out of your own race
or you feel that after having a black guy inside her you'll never "measure up"

for the love of god dont let her think the latter
confidently grab your junk and say "Mo Bigsly got nothin on me Girl"

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
You are mixing a lot of things up. You can find lots of "scientist" who make claims that gender is a social construct. You are missing the point that social science and psychology and making conclusions about human behavior is not hard science. Then you have to get all condescending like you are the educated scientific person and I'm not lol. You are creating a strawman argument.

Simply put because biology has an influence in everything people do. It's human biology that there is even such a thing as culture in the first place.

Now you sound like some kind of feminist trying to sniff out and discredit a non-feminist. You make a lot of erroneous assumptions about me and claims. It's clear you are a radical zealot on this issue and are intolerant of dissenting opinion and preference on this issue. Well I reject your views and tactics the same way I would a feminists. I don't disagree with a feminist just because she's a female and I don't disagree with a black person because they are black. It's the self-serving crap they say that I'm disagreeing with. I'm not going to waste my time with you on this issue anymore so I'll just ignore what you have to say.
If im not mistaken, gender is a social construct, sex is biologically determined.

Biology may influence culture in a round about way, but i think youre taking struggling with an argument which is why youre saying stuff that doesnt make sense. Biology influences body size and that sort of thing, which is actually influenced by the environment, which influences food and living conditions, etc. Everything can influence everything, which youre trying to use as an argument because you have nothing else left. Human biology didnt cause culture. If youre going to call people out on fallacies, you should look at youre argument. Human biology and culture is a spurious correlation.

I think speakeasy is right. You dont SEEM like you really like black people because of how youve been talking. Youre arguments, or lack thereof, are why i believe you have discredited yourself. And race IS a social construct. People are darker because the amount of melanin. Culture and race are NOT different sides of the same coin. You seem educated and i thought you would have known that. Culture is influenced more heavily by the environment. Maybe you should take an anthropology class. And like i said twice already, white people have different cultrues from each other. The black people you speak of grow up in a different environment, purely a social matter.

slaog said:
So its ok for you to generalise but its racist when I do it. :rolleyes:
BTW i wasnt generalizing that white guys listen to rock. I said speakeasy and i enjoy it and that we arent stereotypical black guys. I think i have more in common with white dudes because of where i grew up and how i act. When someone calls you a white ni99er...enough said. I didnt say you were racist, but its unnecessary to say we're a bunch of jesse jacksons with an agenda. And heres where the problem lies. You think that because im black i think what i say isnt racist and everything you say is. Like i said, im not some house negro who is ignorant and thinks that way, but you seem to believe i do.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If im not mistaken, gender is a social construct, sex is biologically determined.

According to modern academics thats precise. I don't fully agree with the whole gender issue but I don't fully disagree with it either.

And race IS a social construct.

The only social construct is the widely accepted yet misleading scientific thesis stating so. DNA between different RACES of human beings may be nearly identical but there does EXIST much genetic variation. Last time I checked human DNA is over 98% identical to that of apes. Maybe our suppossed differences are a social construct as well.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread started like a "Curb your Enthusiasm" scene. Disgustingly amusing. We still got issues I see.