girl told you her exs are all black or was a black guy

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you meet this girl and have been in contact with her for about a month, she is funny, like she genuinely makes you laugh and enjoy being with her. She is is also very fit with an attractive body and equally attractive face to boot.

She makes really interesting conversation and you find yourself thinking and feeling things you have never felt before. Things get even better when you find out she's also single and she seems really interested in you !!!

.......2 years ago she dated outside of her race. (you find out by chance not because she volunteered the info to you)

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
A slong as america says:

black = bad
white = good

this argument will live on..
I disagree. I feel like it's almost become shameful to be a white man in this country.

A black man who is openly proud of his race today in America is encouraged and celebrated.

A white man who is openly proud of his race today in America is shamed and called Hitler.

Black guys are stereotyped as alpha, cool, good dancers, big c0cks.

White guys are stereotyped as beta, nerdy, uncoordinated.

Is it any wonder that white guys complain and try to stand up for themselves? Only problem is when we do stand up for ourselves we're called racist.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
I disagree. I feel like it's almost become shameful to be a white man in this country.

A black man who is openly proud of his race today in America is encouraged and celebrated.

A white man who is openly proud of his race today in America is shamed and called Hitler.

Black guys are stereotyped as alpha, cool, good dancers, big c0cks.

White guys are stereotyped as beta, nerdy, uncoordinated.

Is it any wonder that white guys complain and try to stand up for themselves? Only problem is when we do stand up for ourselves we're called racist.
Yep.

A subtle war has been declared on the white race in this country.

Things haven't been made equal rather things have been made so that its preferable to be a minority due to all of the benefits and cultural entitlements.

The Channon Christian and Chris Newsom case should of gotten hardcore 24/7 new's coverage when it happened.

Since they were white murder victims of out of control minority crime however the mainstream media could care less.

I know lets honor the world's most famous African American child molesting pedophile 24/7 instead who basically killed himself with a drug overdose betraying all of his fans and his own children in the process. Talking about that nonstop makes much more sense than talking about a viscious murder of two innocent white kids. :rolleyes:

To be fair though they shouldn't of talked about Anna Nicole Smith so long either.

"Only problem is when we do stand up for ourselves we're called racist."

Yeah being called "racist" is the new psychological warfare word much like "heretic" was back in the days of the inquisitions.

The word halts critical thinking or any thinking whatsoever and puts people in full witch hunt mode rather than actually thinking about whats been said.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
WHAT THE...YOU GUYS ARE STILL RAMBLING ON ABOUT THIS???
I love your fonts man. totally.

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
Most on SS are NAZIS! I knew this 5 years ago - it's time you realized it!!

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:

Black guys are stereotyped as criminals, lazy, un-intelligent, un-articulate, and only good for sports

Fixed it for you.

Don't try to play the victim role with me... White men are still on top of just about every social category. And black men are at the bottom of just about every social category... The only reason we get a few benefits is because, 50 years ago your grandpa was trying to lynch my grandpa.

If you wanna play the victim role don't get mad at black men, get mad at your ancestors for the way they used to treat blacks in America....

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
Fixed it for you.

Don't try to play the victim role with me... White men are still on top of just about every social category. And black men are at the bottom of just about every social category...
Listen, racism goes both ways. A black person doesn't have a monopoly on being the victim of racism. With your examples, you state how you feel victimized by racism. I hear you. But can you honestly say you've never heard a white person stereotyped negatively, in the ways I mentioned?

The only reason we get a few benefits is because, 50 years ago your grandpa was trying to lynch my grandpa.
For all you know, my grandpa was a leader in the civil rights movement. You are judging my history based on the color of my skin.

No race should receive any 'benefits' over another race. Not if we want to have equality someday.

If you wanna play the victim role don't get mad at black men, get mad at your ancestors for the way they used to treat blacks in America....
Racial injustice in the past does not justify racial injustice as "repayment" now.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya...and then some of you should smoke some weed and calm down. Black white blah blah blah...everyone is cool to me, and it should be the same with you. Thread CLOSED.

haha

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double

Reaction score
I love Juicy Pzussy!

okay.... not that i got that out of the waay..I just want to say....... Wow. not World of Warcraft, just wow. I bet a couple of you had onethreadis , and were thinking about this thread all day ... and how proud you felt when you pressed the submit button. Im glad you guys have so much mental energy... we should talk about how to build a time machine, and go hunt velocioraptors ... im sure we will have that answer on the specs by lunchtime in July lol. The effort is amazing........ if we could convert it to productive energy.... imagine..... we would rule the world... haha

here is the basic design... but the seats should be sosuave blue

http://gothamschools.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/time_machine2.jpg

/sarcastic

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, nobody has ever asked what if you found out the girl was dating a Japanese or Mexican guy. So for the racist white guys in her who would be "disgusted" to find out that their current squeeze at one point dated a black guy, would they feel the same way if it was a different minority other than black?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
OK time to put all this dating preference confusion into perspective:
http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/dating/holding_hands.jpg
*I will be assuming capitalist motives to be the main driving force in women's' dating motivations (i will be using the word "most" allot because nothing is 100%)

MOST WOMEN DATE UP:
That means that wether they are rich or poor they go for a man they believe to be above them financial and or socioeconomicaly. WHY? Because they have more power due to their limited supply in relation to the surplus of males available to them. So any man who, by what ever means, can show a higher earning potential than the female will have the better chance at matting. The better looking the female is, the higher she can aim.

MOST MEN DATE DOWN:
That means they go for a women they believe to be below them financial and or socioeconomicaly. WHY? Because they have less power due to their surplus supply in relation to the limited supply of females available to them. So any woman who, has a lower earning potential than the male will be seen as a viable ***** prospect. the lower the man goes the better his chances.

AMERICAN RACIAL CULTURE PUTS THE BLACK MALE AT A DISADVANTAGE:
On average black males have a much lower earning potential in relation to white males, hence black males are automatically less attractive to most females of any race who "date up".

Now for a quick rundown of the common dating stereo types based on women's' choosing tendencies:
http://xs122.xs.to/xs122/07480/chart.gif

IN CONCLUSION:
As is usually the case in most areas of american culture, in the dating game if you are a black male you most step-up more or work harder to gain more financial wealth to compensate for the perceived negativity and lack of earning potential associated with your "blackness".

This is a good study of what happens 150 years down the road after you create a country/culture from slavery and colonialism and jim crow laws... Cause and effect are very real, and we are still feeling the effects of history.. If you are white dont take these discussions as a personal attack cause the same social construct would exist inversly had blacks plundered and enslaved whites to build america. I like studying the human dynamic.
I agree 100%. I've noticed these dynamics for quite some time. There have been threads recently about how does this whole PUA game works for black dudes if they are out in the field and their target that night is a woman who isn't black. It's crazy when you think about it, some **** that a slaver did 300 years ago may STILL be affecting my outcome when sarging today. Not saying it can't be overcome and that many don't push on through and make sh*t happen, but still, it's 2009, and people are still caught up in it.

Btw, where did that chart come from, the one with women dating up and down?

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joe45 said:
i mean i wouldn't date a black girl
Because you are racist. Maybe you are afraid to admit it, but you are. For me the colour of the skin doens´t matter until she meets some hygienic standards. I´m europian, but all my buddies think the same, and some of them has a chek-list with all races they want to score before they die. And they work really hard to fill the list. :eek:

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Commandante said:
Because you are racist. Maybe you are afraid to admit it, but you are. For me the colour of the skin doens´t matter until she meets some hygienic standards. I´m europian, but all my buddies think the same, and some of them has a chek-list with all races they want to score before they die. And they work really hard to fill the list. :eek:
You called him a racist because he wouldn't date a black woman. That is ridiculous.

Would you call a straight guy who wouldn't date a gay guy "homophobic"?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I will bet you anything all these black guys here making a stink would be in an uproar if they saw white guys macking all the black girls. Now, imagine also if they didn't have access to white girls to make it a realistic reversal. They are hypocrits. It's easy to be a hypocrit when you don't have to walk in the other person's shoes. It's just like women. Women accuse men of being sexist but women are the sexist people of all. Imagine a white guy going into a black club or neighborhood and trying to mack black girls and see how well that will go over. Sure some of them will be cool with it, but the majority will be hassling you. Actually that goes for any other group too. Mexicans and Asians wouldn't be that cool with it either. they would all think the same thing. What's up with that white guy lol.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I will bet you anything all these black guys here making a stink would be in an uproar if they saw white guys macking all the black girls.
I doubt they would be. Every black guy who has commented in this thread, I get the impression that they don't give a flying f*** about who wants to date who. Just speaking for myself, my sister is with a white guy now. I don't have any problem with it and neither do our parents.

What I think though happens is that men tend to get mad when they see DESIRABLE women in their race dating men of other races, then it's a jealousy thing. Whoopi Goldberg tends to date white men, and I doubt there's a black man alive that gives a sh*t because she's ugly as ****. But blacks would probably get mad if Tyra Banks dated only white guys. I also bet many white dudes wouldn't care if Rosanne Arnold was with a black guy, but I'll tell you what, I bet many white dudes got pissed when Heidi Klum married Seal.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speakeasy -

You're always level headed. I respect that.

I just want to clarify my last point to all....

Would you call a straight guy who wouldn't date a gay guy "homophobic"?
What I'm saying is that we're all attracted to whatever it is that we're attracted to and that is FINE.

Some guys like blond women only and that is FINE.

Some guys like brown eyed girls and that is FINE.

Gay guys are attracted to other men. That is FINE.

Some guys are attracted to a certain race of women and not others and that is FINE.

Everyone's own personal preference is their own business and that is FINE.

BUT, that preference doesn't mean that person is a racist.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to each their own..

being a blk guy who 'currently" is dating a white girl, i find it..."odd"...that so many people on this forum would have a problem with what OTHER people preference.

I could care less if you choose to date in or out your race. but what is so dissapointing to me is so many of you taking a preference on what OTHER people choose.

keto.. if a white guy decided to date only blk girls so be it. why would this cause an "uproar"??

personally, i find it VERY insecure to choose NOT to date a women based on the TYPE of background that particular person was who she was with BEFORE you.

dave chappelle's first episode was mocking people like this when clayton bigsby divorced his wife because she dated a black guy (which was him) ..

it was COMEDY, .... and so is this