FR: The Seduction of Paris Hilton (Part II: Paris Kisses Papa)

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"this group is almost like a cult. They have their own lingo and ways of communicating. Just takes the fun out of hooking up with chicks. They make it seem so complicated and stressfull. I know that if I ever went up to some girl and tried the things pap did like the three questions approach, the girl would see through it in about 3 seconds and boot me to the curb. "
Ah ha! FINALLY! People are getting it. First of all, like Jay said, chances are women are going to detect this crap. It will either come through as completely transparent, or just *something weird about him*. Either way, it means no sex for you. And what's worse about that is, a lot of those times, the women would have slept with him anyway if he would have just let shyt happened and talked to her like a normal human being.

Second, the main idea of all that Mystery, and Papa and all of those guys teach is "don't supplicate to a woman"...yet they go to the extent of carrying TAPE RECORDERS with them, and making up "3-second rules" to work their way around their fear, and they have an entire routine set up....for what? To impress the woman. So they are ultimately supplicating just as much as any "AFC".

They make their money on these 'workshops' because they have built such a reputation for selling HOPE to guys with low self-esteem who believe that banging x-amount of chicks is going to make them feel better about themselves. They go to the workshop being promised skill. They talk in this mumbo jumbo 'seduction language', and practice using all of this 'technique'.

Finally, they DO get laid and they attribute it to all of the 'game' that they learned. They never stop to think that ALL THEY EVER had to do was actually go out there and do something, just about anything, and they would have gotten laid anyway. They just never had the confidence in themselves to do it. The workshop sold them an illusion; the skills. The guy confided in them enough to actually put himself out there and he got laid. Now if he only could realize that he would have gotten laid ANYWAY (if he just acted 'normal'), he can throw out all of the garbage he was brainwashed with that will fvck him up more than it'll help him, and really have fun meeting new people instead of turning this into a Star Wars mission.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
What do you call those who just get who they want without knowing Don Juan, PUA, or AFC? Aren't they just regular outsiders?

tactic
Naturals.

But JT cant you read what you write? Do you know how pathetic that sounds? How sterile and scientific? Its like I'm learning geometry rather than trying to have some fun and get laid. You have taken hooking up to a whole other level, and its a level at least I have no desire to aspire too.
So? I know when I'm out with my wings, not only do we have a damn good time with each other, but we're also having a damn good time sarging, socializing, and seducing women throughout the night. And when you get that one girl that there’s a strong chemistry and you know your game is tight, you can put things on autopilot and just cruise on through because pick up has become INSTINCTUAL and NATURAL.

We spin them, caveman them, tell funny stories, C&F, neg them, give them noogies, play thumbwar, push them around, shock them, and just overall have a damn good time because all the techniques used are all NATURAL tactics. The stuff we use is something that other Naturals have been using since forever. We’ve simply adopted them as our own and incorporated them into our game so it’s tight as hell.

There’s a BIG difference between being UNCONSCIOUSLY competent and CONSCIOUSLY competent. A Natural would be hard pressed to tell you how or WHY something he does affects girls. PUAs do know.

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Carefull blitz, i said the same thing last year when pap first showed up. I exposed him for the money hungry taking advantage of dweebs guy he is, and was banned for it.

I just laugh when I think... who talks like that? I mean my friends are a good bunch of guys. But I think I would seriously be punched in the mouth if I started spouting junk like AMOG, set, and three second rule.

Like I said, its a cult, and were the outsiders. Thank God.

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey JT whatever works for ya, but dont you think you would have more fun just being yourself? Or are you not confident to let your natural personality shine through? And don't tell me that this is your natural personality, please. NO ONE talks like that unless they learned it from somewhere.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by JT47319
It’s like if a friend called you up and said he hooked up with a totally hot girl. Do you doubt him, call him names, and say he’s a loser?
No, but he didn't say "totally hot girl." He said "Paris Hilton." If I asserted on a message board that I hooked up with Paris Hilton, then I would fully expect EVERYONE to reply "bullsh!t". I've learned to maintain a healthy amount of skepticism about any outrageous claims made on the Internet, true or not.

The fact that Pap feels no need to defend his claim makes it seem more likely that this actually happened...but without being there, I will never fully believe it. Maybe that's a fault, but if *I* had come on here and said the same thing, would YOU have believed it? I don't know ANY of you. :p

I know exactly what you're saying about the "barrel of crabs" analogy, though. I was reading a post the other day and some guy was talking about how he met two girls in the mall and got them to help him pick out a gift for his sister and got the numbers, and some other KJ was like, "Big deal, you got a phone number. It's not that big an accomplishment. :rolleyes:". That kind of sh!t p!sses everyone off.

No, a "Don Juan", as defined on this website, is not a keyboard jockey. Your definition is wrong. This belies the even sadder truth that there are almost NO "Don Juans" on this forum. :(

There are some people out there who really get off on women...it's like a hobby or a life's work for them. Those are the PUAs, the people who are constantly hooking up with women. That's an interesting lifestyle, but not all of us can be PUAs any more than we can all choose any vocation...the passion is just not there.

The whole notion of "Don Juan" is to take from the PUA lifestyle the basic fundamentals and incorporate them into everyday life and interaction with women, so on the chance you DO encounter a hottie that you want to get to know better, you know what to do and DO it.

No, a "DJ" is not a keyboard jockey...but we have too many people running around giving themselves the title of "DJ" and then looking like asses when they really encounter women. I'm up and down, I'll be the first to admit that. But I was chatting with a friend the other night, who will remain nameless, who a LOT of people on this forum look up to as a REAL DJ (even I did once), but he's always talking about how he doesn't know what to say to girls at work, how he's "waiting for the right moment," about girls he hasn't seen in YEARS and how to get with them...

Yes, I just used you as an example. Deal with it. :p

But THAT is what is on this forum. People who assume because they "get it all" that they have earned the "DJ label" and that somehow calling themselves "DJ", whether they are or not, makes them better in the eyes of their peers. Like little kids wearing a Superman costume that suddenly think they can fly.

It's cute and it's fun, but when the REAL supervillains show up, suddenly it's a different story, isn't it??

All of you need to shut the hell up with the "DJ" and "PUA" and "AFC" and all this crap-ass labelling like you're designing some kind of caste system or pecking order, because only people weaker than you are going to follow it. In the end, we're all men, we're all the same rotting sacks of flesh and bone, we all eat, **** breathe, bleed, and die, Super-DJs, DJs, PUAs, AFCs, BAFC, WBAFCs, WWBAFCs, WWWBAFCs, and all the way down the line.

I'm trying to think of a succint way to wrap this post up, but f**k it, I'm tired of talking about it. F**k this forum right now. :p

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
Hey JT whatever works for ya, but dont you think you would have more fun just being yourself? Or are you not confident to let your natural personality shine through? And don't tell me that this is your natural personality, please. NO ONE talks like that unless they learned it from somewhere.
This IS who I am. There is no incongruency between my “natural” personality and how I treat women. Did I learn it? Yes and it took a while to incorporate it into my game. But much like an occupation, learning the skillset to BE a rocket scientist MAKES up part of who I am.

I *HAVE* fun with women. Sometimes some sets just bomb, but a lot of the times, I find myself flirting with an attractive woman, I can see all the other “Just be yourself” AFCs standing around staring at me, and I am having THE time of my life.

She’s laughing, I’m laughing, my buddy picks up his girl, we all start laughing at the outrageousness of the situation, I put out a C&F line, the girls act shocked and I get a hi-5 from my buddy who’s about to bust a gut. My other wing pulls a dance move and his girl goes ga-ga. I see my fourth wing isolating a girl on the side, caressing her and going in for the kiss. I’m happy for myself, my buddies, and the girls are having a great time with us.

The frigging adrenaline rush. This, buddy boy, is an extreme sport. And it’s damn fun as hell!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For once squirrels I agree with you 100%.
Then stop bashing Pap and acting like your "style" of dealing with women is somehow better than or morally superior to his.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
But I was chatting with a friend the other night, who will remain nameless, who a LOT of people on this forum look up to as a REAL DJ (even I did once), but he's always talking about how he doesn't know what to say to girls at work, how he's "waiting for the right moment," about girls he hasn't seen in YEARS and how to get with them...

Yes, I just used you as an example. Deal with it. :p
???

Er-what? Are you referring to me because I have NO idea what you’re referencing.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
???

Er-what? Are you referring to me because I have NO idea what you’re referencing.
No, the italics is meant for the guy I was using in the example, in case he starts b!tching at me on AIM for talking about this sh!t. I kinda figured that might be misunderstood...my bad.

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
My God squirrels you are a sensitve little rodent. You remind me of a girl sometimes. No wonder you continually talk a good game but can never act on it. Always worried about what others think of you, and totally unable to see anyones view but your own, and totally UNABLE to EVER end an arguement without getting the last word in.

I never once said "my" way of dealing with women is superior, I just think its more genuine and carefree. I dont think for one second that what JT and pap do is "natural" or thier own personality. Its forced, gay sounding, and downright corny. Its just odd.

Now, I'm sure their are some women that would like that, borderline personality chicks come to mind. But they would probably get the same reaction if they went up to a large number of girls and asked them straight up to have sex. Anything can work at anytime.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what's up with those names?:D

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which names are you referring to?

tactic

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I dont know, i guess I've been blessed enough in my life with good looks and an outgoing personality so whereas getting chicks has never been a problem.
Haven't you figured it out yet Jay? Some people aren't as lucky as you and have to WORK for what they get. Some people don't win the genetic and financial or social lottery. Even if you can't agree with what they do, try and imagine yourself born in their shoes for once instead of assuming that everyone is in the same situation as yourself.

I also notice you throw around dumb jock terms like 'geeky' 'maths class' 'my friends would punch me' bla bla bla... the point is to get results and performance - it doesn't matter what method you use. If you got into a fight with a pro boxer and he kicked your ass, would you be complaining because he used 'those geeky punch' things and 'that nerdy footwork' to beat you? Would you be whining about how it's not 'natural' to train all day in one of those 'dorky gyms' to fight, and that it's unfair coz he beat you without using 'natural techniques' like you used?

The bottom line is - you use what works for you and the results are what count. I don't know you, but I think it's very likely that these 'geek' PUAs are probably a lot better at pickup than you or any of your friends are despite your 'anti-geek' mentality. Whose shoes would you rather be in then?

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. This forum sure has some interesting characters, lots different than mASF and the Lairs. I love comparing the reads and replies of my threads on the different forums. This rocks. Thanks and props to the guys that enjoyed the post. And I'll keep the boys posted.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
What do you call those who just get who they want without knowing Don Juan, PUA, or AFC? Aren't they just regular outsiders?

tactic
Naturals.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never met or seen a real "player" before in my life where you see two girls kissing one guy and where you see him with different girls every night.

tactic

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump