FR: The Seduction of Paris Hilton (Part II: Paris Kisses Papa)

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fukk revived this thread?

Somebody close this thread.

PRiSM92289

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY ****. I read the game, and now I read htis..and wtf its like im reliving history

except it was relly pathetic I mean comeon they were acting like it was a military plan wtf is up with that

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else think paris Hilton is an absolute dog? I certainly do. lol

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, Papa was bailing, Playboy held him together.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interpol said:
This doesn't prove his story happened how he described it, it just proves he got his pic taken with Paris Hilton.
Very true, just like a LOT of so-called pick up experts who pose for photos in clubs with random women or strippers and claim to the community they scored with them.

You go upto any attention wh0re and ask if you can pose for a photo with her and I guarantee you'll have very few refusals. They might even expose themselves as long as a camera is pointing their way!

Besides Paris Hilton would let the Elephant Man bone her if there was some kind of publicity or money to be gained. She might do it regardless though, just because she's "that kinda girl".

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol! Nice one :)

I can only imagine how stressing that must have been man. Great gaming and this is exactly the kind of thing that makes playing the game fun!

To all you haters...

Recording is perfectly fine. Sure it's "over the top" if you're just out there sarging chicks and playing a numbers game, but if you are going for one specific target, you better have your **** together fool-proof style! There are a billion hot babes out there, but there is only one Paris Hilton.

Regardles of what your opinion might be about Paris herself... When you can say "i fuked Paris Hilton", that MEANS something in the real world.

About the FR, i really got the feeling like Paps was just looking for the perfect angle instead of chickening out. Like i said, it's not some generic HB, it's a one shot deal.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, this was the lamest thing I've ever read. This guy just talked talked to Paris Hilton, dumbest girl on the planet. Who gives a crap. She was just being nice to the guy anyway.

Besides, you all know Paris HIlton is not going to date an asian guy. We all know what type of guy she dates: rich, powerful, very good looking.

yah, props for going up to her, but in teh grand scheme of things, this gets you nowhere in life.