Does "No Contact" really work?

Reaction score
reset said:
You officially give a damn.

A little but not much. I have a date Saturday night for drinks and another date Sunday morning for coffee.

I am a bit happy she dumped me it could be the best thing that ever happened to me. It motivated me to go out and sarge like a madman and I would never have done it without her help.

But I admit what she did to me still stings. And my OLD AFC self would love to text her or call her to say "HI" and see what she is up to. But that is NOT going to happen.

SHE obviously gives a damn trying to get my attention like that. I'm just trying to point out the craziness of this woman. Why is she doing this? Just leave me alone woman I am moving on. Don't walk by me and don't try to get my attention!

Last edited:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well reading this makes me feel better about the situations I've been in like this. The chicks seem to act the same way. It's just how women react when they get their drama buttons pushed, so don't take it personally like it's YOU. Your chick is acting like my chick and they don't even know each other, if that makes sense.

Reaction score
reset said:
Yeah well reading this makes me feel better about the situations I've been in like this. The chicks seem to act the same way. It's just how women react when they get their drama buttons pushed, so don't take it personally like it's YOU. Your chick is acting like my chick and they don't even know each other, if that makes sense.

You make sense but women make no sense.

Like I said the only conclusion I come to that makes sense of her behavior is women are used to AFC's who they can treat like dirt and they still come crawling back.

I think a few years ago I would still be calling her to see what she's up to after what she did. But that day is over woman, GO AWAY!

Thanks sosuave.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just remember it's WOMEN. If it were some other girl she'd be doing the same thing to some other guy. It's not about "my name is nobody" it's about a human man doing one behavior and it sets off another behavior from a human female and this exact same thing is happening all over the world this very instant to guys who think they are dealing with a girl with a unique problem.

Good thing you're not going to call.

Reaction score
So is she going to eventually contact me? Just curious especially since I will dissappear after tomorrow. She will be like WTF?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to tell yourself it doesn't matter either way. You can't get caught up with what she is or isn't going to do. She's going to do whatever she does. No matter what it is it'll probably make no sense, so just use this as practice to stop caring what a girl in drama mode is going to do.

Reaction score
She must have gotten upset because I was in a good mood today laughing and joking with my friends at work and paying her no mind. She wants me to be depressed and sad she is out of my life. I won't give her the satisfaction.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Yeah, just remember it's WOMEN. ....
Ummm, it's the wrong women.

And MNIN, why do you still care so much about what she's doing or even worse, worrying about what she hasn't done? :confused:

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:

And MNIN, why do you still care so much about what she's doing or even worse, worrying about what she hasn't done? :confused:

I'm just trying to understand what is going through her head. That's pretty much it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I'm just trying to understand what is going through her head. That's pretty much it.
Be careful, you might catch something.

Reaction score
Be careful, you might catch something.
Too late for that Francisco it's obvious I still like the woman is it not? I'm just doing a good job hiding that fact from her and I will continue to hide it. Ideally I would like to turn her into a plate something I SHOULD have done in the first place. But like a stupid AFC I put all the focus on her and screwed it up.

Now that I am talking to other women I don't care as much. This is how it should have been in the first place. But it took her dumping me to get out of AFC mode and spin plates.

It goes from one extreme to the other with me. But then again if things work out with the new women I am talking to I will forget all about her.

I have a couple dates planned this weekend let's see how it goes.
It takes more than getting a few phone #'s to move on I need to
meet them and execute and I am ready. I feel good about meeting them this weekend not nervous and uptight like I usually am. It's going to be good.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
...I have a couple dates planned this weekend let's see how it goes.
It takes more than getting a few phone #'s to move on I need to
meet them and execute and I am ready. I feel good about meeting them this weekend not nervous and uptight like I usually am. It's going to be good.
:rockon: Most promising thing you've said in the thread.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah good reminder. I'm just going from my previous experience pre-qualifying days.

Reaction score
Saw her in the hallway today and I said "hey ---- you doing okay?" .. she mumbled "i'm alright..."... and walked out the door...I saw her before that and she just looks pissed at life. Angry bitter woman she looks like. Scary.

But who cares right? I have a date with this Saturday night....

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/8587/att00001hj1.jpg

Last edited:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey you doing ok?"

WTF??? Damn. Remember the ignore thing? Lol. Oh well. It's hard to keep the mouth shut.

It's tough. But I think you said you'll never see her again so be grateful you don't have to go through that for months like I did. :)

Reaction score
reset said:
"Hey you doing ok?"

WTF??? Damn. Remember the ignore thing? Lol. Oh well. It's hard to keep the mouth shut.

It's tough. But I think you said you'll never see her again so be grateful you don't have to go through that for months like I did. :)
Dude she was walking out the door while I was walking into the building. I should just pretend I don't see her and say nothing?

I think that's weak as hell.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Dude she was walking out the door while I was walking into the building. I should just pretend I don't see her and say nothing?

I think that's weak as hell.
I was going to question it to but after a moment's thought I realized that you did exactly what you should have done. Show you're a bigger guy and that you are ok enough to ask how she's doing, as if you have moved on. I'm just glad that you didn't ask if she wanted to get together to talk about it.

Reaction score
I'm just glad that you didn't ask if she wanted to get together to talk about it.
LOL I would have been like that 5 years ago.