Depressing reddit post - what advice can be given to the masses of men in this situation?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That can certainly transfer over to real life. I've seen even decent looking guys getting rejected by horrendous looking women.

Even at bars, men can be so desperate to go for ugly women as they think that less men will be into them and less competition. Women are just far more picky overall and many men are absolutely desperate.

Ironically, I've often found hot women to be far more down to earth and friendly than average and below women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly, women have to put in effort if they want men to Too Hthem desirable also. Case in point: Kathleen Turner. She started boozing, drugging, and living a generally unhealthy life right as her star was on the rise during The 80s. By '91, she was a punchline, and has remained so ever since
The only effort women have to do is to respond:
Tee hee, I'll be at SomeFancyPlace at 7:00 Friday evening.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that for a lot of men, the only time that they get approached by decently attractive women is at a strip joint or brothel (or a night-club that is known to be a bit of a brothel). :(
Could be worse. My stripclubcel friend got un-approaced at a strip club.