Abundance is the most important factor

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. As a white man, I want to stay within the Caucasian race, and so I'm starting to warm up to Bulgarian Roma (i.e., "gypsies").
1729148068754.png

You are descending into deeper incel levels than I hitherto thought possible. Yes, by all means, go live on a Bulgarian rubbish dump with the Romani. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms, white saviour.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are descending into deeper incel levels than I hitherto thought possible. Yes, by all means, go live on a Bulgarian rubbish dump with the Romani. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms, white saviour.
Said folks still aren't enthusiastic about their kinsmen(and women) mixing with dilicoys either

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purpose creates abundance. Don’t go out to approach women. Go out with an aim to learn something new, listen to an audiobook at a Starbucks, go to the gym, take a kickboxing class where women are there, etc. Fill your entire day with purpose of improving yourself and it will create serendipity with women.

Now, what MOST guys do is they drift around aimlessly looking for validation from women. And it is very obvious in your vibe and presence. Women can smell your neediness a mile away. This is why most guys don’t know how to create abundance. They have no purpose and drift around. They become NPC’s.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purpose creates abundance. Don’t go out to approach women. Go out with an aim to learn something new, listen to an audiobook at a Starbucks, go to the gym, take a kickboxing class where women are there, etc. Fill your entire day with purpose of improving yourself and it will create serendipity with women.

Now, what MOST guys do is they drift around aimlessly looking for validation from women. And it is very obvious in your vibe and presence. Women can smell your neediness a mile away. This is why most guys don’t know how to create abundance. They have no purpose and drift around. They become NPC’s.
I didn't know there were that many bums on here.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this, but I don't agree with the premise that abundance is cultivated by "plate spinning". Abundance is a mindset. You can have an abundance mindset in a vaccuum, with the simple mentality or self talk that says "there are an infinite # of women out there, and I can do better" or something along those lines. For this reason I think the plate spinning thing can be cope. However in general it's not going to hurt, and an analogy exists in the job market where you should continually have multiple interviews and job offers indefinitely so you don't ever take the first offer you get or get too invested in your current job without having options.

I only say this because you can still get wrapped up with a particular woman even if you have other women blowing up your phone begging to see your ****.

Point being, to truly have abundance you need to learn how to stop taking all women seriously and stop assuming any one of them is special. They're not special.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mentality of abundance should come when it’s natural. In low times, I’ve tried portraying abundance when it really wasn’t there and I struggled. I had the mindset but it didn’t come off natural or believable. When you truly have options, you are more bold, nonchalant, and thus more confident and attractive. There is also a lot less thinking, things just happen naturally (because they are). Anyhow, all I’m saying is that you should keep as many girls in your obit as you can. BTW women probably have twice as many as you do.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyhow, all I’m saying is that you should keep as many girls in your obit as you can. BTW women probably have twice as many as you do.
My obituary will be filled with weeping women. :cool:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one issue with abundance and plate spinning philosophy is that while its great to deal with reducing neediness and also introduces you to a variety of options, you will never learn to manage conflict with women if you aggressively NEXT them to quickly.

I look at women in a sense like a portfolio. I've been married a long time but the marriage went south so i invest almost nothing in to it as its a stock whose value has dropped dramatically.

With the new women i see, i evaluate them on potential. Short term, potential long term.

I've had lots of sex and girlfriends in my time so i think what i look for is who would be a net positive in my life long term. Right now my focus is mainly on my daughter, my career is already pretty set so its just saving and investing.

Look at women as investments. You can totally sell off and trade the bad ones, but try to learn something from all of them. Sometimes there is a right girl at the wrong time, wrong girl at the right time, wrong girl at the wrong time, its rare to find the right girl at the right time, but it happens. Enjoy what you learn from all of them. Try to leave them better than you found them.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abundance is a mindset - it’s a continuously reinforcing belief that you can achieve at any point in life - be it at grammar school level or later when you’re a single parent like me and you start realizing that smashing attractive college students is actually a possibility.

Abundance is also more than just women - any time you realize that you’re abundant, you will more naturally be confident and not force outcomes - which is how attraction works in all social dynamics, because nobody likes to be forced into decisions.

Try having someone in front of you be unsure about a potential $50,000 commission you could make with a swipe of their pen and tell them that you’re good either way, you want what’s best for them - that is what abundance looks like.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mentality of abundance should come when it’s natural. In low times, I’ve tried portraying abundance when it really wasn’t there and I struggled. I had the mindset but it didn’t come off natural or believable. When you truly have options, you are more bold, nonchalant, and thus more confident and attractive. There is also a lot less thinking, things just happen naturally (because they are). Anyhow, all I’m saying is that you should keep as many girls in your obit as you can. BTW women probably have twice as many as you do.
Agreed. Anyone who says it's a mindset probably already has allot of options and doesn't know what they are talking about.