A cool dudes journey through life.This is my field report.....

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am taking time out of producing too write this.

Last night, went out with some dudes I met from the night earlier. Tehy are from mexico city, and are cool as funk! We head too tampa to go too this bar/club called drynks. Great place, mad women, and a great DJ.

We get in, and head straight to the bar, and they buy some shots, of course tequilla. We did one, then I bought them one, then we did another one. WE were all pumped, glad to be out, and enjoying our company.

I say to them , aight guys this is gonna be the best f in night, lets get some women! we all head to the dance floor, and dance with every girl we see, we start runnin that bich. all of us did get rejected but none of us cared. My tactic for dancing, is too sometimes go up to the girl with my ass all up on her, kinda switch places. It is funny because there was a girl in a wheel chair on the dance floor, I try dancing with one of her friends; get rejected, so I go too dance on the girl in the chair, but she rejects me too! I was like of course! I laughed it off, and met up with my boys.

We go outside for a smoke break, and a shot break. Now the whole night, these guys paid for everything! they were so generous. Max, and I see 2 hot girls across the bar. I tell him those are our targets for the night, he laughed in agreement.

We head back to the dance floor, and I see a hot girl, and go dance with her. I thought I was gonna get rejected, but she let me grind up on her! I was like giggity giggity! I made the mistake of trying to talk to her, and somehow I turned her off, and she kinda backed away, at one point in the night she actually pushed me away! I gt in her face, and said I didn't mean to put you on the defence. I found out my freind later that night, went up to the other one, and said, your hot, Im hot, lets not play games, and give me your number, and we will chill. She gave it too him!!

The bar closes, and we head to hard rock hotel. They have a club that is open all night till 6. We go there, adn I see him hit on a girl already, so not to be out doen, so do I. Talking to this chick, it was goin good, till she walked to her friends, then they all started yelling at me. I thought I was gonna get jumped by some females,haha! I turn around , and give them the finger while I dance. I was waiting for a slap across the head, but it never came.

I meet a girl from russia or something. She is a producer, like me. At first it was tough to click with her, but then when we found ou we both love music, it was easy. She said she was married a few times, but I think that was bull ****. We were talking, then for soe reason I just left to go dance. After dancing I came back, and saw her.

Her: are you drunk?
Me: yea I am
Her: were you dancing?
Me: what do you think

I was all nonchalant. I backed against the wall, and had her walk to me too talk. I forgot the convo, but we were talking nose too nose, and she was smiling, like teasing. I was gonna go for it, but Idk.

So yea the club ends, I get her facebook, and oh yea. I met a real hot dj. I got her card though. Maybe I can turn that into something.

My buddies went gambling and won $300. WE went outside, and was like, where the hell did the sun come from?

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the club sat. night. It was amazing. Later on in the night, I saw this beautiful girl walking by -- feeling confident, I go up to her, and I grab her, an ask her name. I tell her lets not play games, your hot, Im hot, lets go dance. She says she is looking for he freinds, and I g oand kiss her. SHe laughs, and I feel her hug me back a little bit. I say kiss me on the cheeck. She doesn't the first time, and then she keeps pulling away. I say we are now married, and I future paced her. She liked it. I let her go, but I ask her to kiss me again. She does and I tunr and kiss her on the lips. She leaves.

That night I approached many women, but didn't get anything. I went out, again lastnight, to a club called venue in clearwater. I go in, and it is packed! We get some shots, and head to the dance floor. I see a bunch of asain, and one is looking at me. I manuevere towards her, and dance with her. She is laughing, but she only resists a little, because of her friends. I let her go because of her freinds but I could have gotten her too dance.

I leave , and go upstairs, I dance with this girl that is mad hot, but her hair keeps getting in my face. I tunr her around, and dance with her face to face, then I leave her to be with my freinds. I tried to make something more happen, but she ignored me. She just wanted to dance. Later I went back to her, and she didn't dance with me. biatch

I went up to 3 girls and just stated dancing with them. my freind came up and dance with 2 of them and I danced with the hot one. I danced with her for most of the night. I found out later, she had a fiance in the army. though she told me this, I did not care. While dancing with her, I would hold her hand, sometimes put them around my neck. I felt bad, but later on, she went with her freinds, and so I let her go.

this is getting long, but I went up to 4 more women, 2 of them nothing, and the other 2 I got #s, but they I gonna be flakes, so it whatever.

I feel like my game is gone, though I am appraoching more women, my game is off. I still have a lot to learn. Right now as I am thinking about this, I am going to go through all the phases again. Starting with attraction. Appraoching is nothing, but as of right now I feel lost. I was going all naturaul , but I keep getting rejected. Does anyone have tips on how I can learn the routines? like what if I were to bring a peice of paperwith one attraction routine on it while I go out. Idk, but I am leaving to a place to run some game now, so I am off! I guess though I am doing better then the other guy, snow somebody

A

Aazman

Sorry to be rude. But your not doing as well as snowdog. Neither as well as Jon24. Why?

because your comparing yourself to them. A famous saying: Compare yourself to your former self. You will limit yourself by trying to reach their level. After you reach that, you will stop. (and wait for the next inspiration in your life)

so don't compare yourself to others.

Another thing: you said- I wasn't in the frame. BS.

You were not in the frame because you knew you weren't in the frame and wanted to become in the frame. A cycle which leads no where. aka admit that your not in the frame. But admit, i want some fun. lets just wander about. etc.

As for pickup lines- useless. I have more success than snowdog, yet I never use pickup lines. your hiding behind a mask of lines. Use your own wit, and mind.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea your right. Your comment was harsh bro but, your right when your right. I should not be comparing myself to others, especially them because I have not been keeping up with their progress.

Really this is all just a cop out, and I should enjoy the journey of learning. I want to put a but at the end of that, BUT I won't, cause I can't. All this is just a progress of me becoming a better person as a whole, and the reason I started this is because I wanted to do that. Not just get better with women. In actuality I am putting them on a bit of a pedestal.

Rule 1. have fun, and never forget
Rule 2. Always learn never fail.
Rule 3. Learn to let go. once your stuck in your head, it pulls you deeper.
Rule 4. observe, and pay attention to your surroundings.

Listen(or read to be exact) your comment is much appreciated, because you cut straight to the point. Idk whats going on, or whats happening in my life right now, but everyday it is something amazing. **** man! I just gotta let go, and hopefully stay free, and not be succeed back in to being weak, and secluded-- blinded by my own limiting thoughts.

Compare yourself to your former self. Not by others. straight and to the point

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent the day with a girl I met on the beach a while back. SHe is very hot, but she is younger than me. I keep finding myself flirting with her, and I do not want to. I rather just be friends.
Today at the beach, she was depressed. Her mom recently passed away, so I understand. She told me she is not usually like this. I did some teasing with her, like, wow you should just go home, your no fun. I kicked myself in the head, and was like no this is stupid. She needs someone right now. So I am gonna be here for her. She told me she didn't want to go out today.

In game they say never be a support for a girls problems, but for this situation I do no care, and I rather be friends.

I ask her what she is thinking, she gives me a blow off answer. I tell her its ok I understand. She makes a comment about going jumping off the bridge. I thought that was a great idea! So I let her know that, and say ok col this is gonna be fun! On the way there she got scared. SHe did not want to do it. I started being a jerk to her again, saying you will be fine, we will go together, and shut the **** up your going. Kinda mixed messages with nice, and mean. I got tired o doing that so I just went twice by myself, doing a backflip the 2nd time. While swimming I looked at her, and she was staring at the ground -- thinking. I get to her, and say we should talk. She was hesitant at first, but she openend a little.

After a few words, we just sit there. She says can we go somewhere cooler? We get up and go to her car, and thats when it all came out. She started crying to me, and telling me whats going on in her life. I was glad I am there for her to vent. Though I read things never to do that, but I did.

When I am with her, I want to run game, but I feel lost. Like I do not know how. Like I am just starting out. So I decided with her, I will not run any game, and just see how I act.

I need more girl friends anyway

A

Aazman

i think you would benefit from this: Blueprints by Tyler Durden.

If you want to download it- it's on the pirate bay.

I think your falling for one girl, because your spending too much time with one girl. Deny it all you want, but your circumstances don't affect me in any way. This is my opinion. Think your time is more precious than hers. ie. in that time do something else that you enjoy.

Direct avoids misinterpretation, which is why I use it.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Keep at it dude. You seem to approach a lot and that's great. Field=king and being pro-active is what makes you good.

If you want to be friends with that girl you're talking about, sure, go ahead. But watch out that she doesn't drag you down with her. Talking about "jumping off a bridge" indicates serious issues. If you really get close with this one, chances are you'll either end up in a seriously dysfunctional relationship or in the friend zone. Like you said yourself, this girl sounds like you'd want to just be "friends" with and nothing more.

Regarding pickup lines and routines, well they never got me anywhere. It may work for some, but it never did for me. The reason is cause I'm a real authentic person. I don't know you personally, but you seem to be cut from the same cloth. I'm unable to pretend and no matter how hard I try, it just feels fake and girls feel that. I completely lost that ability in my journey of life where they f*cked me up as a kid. I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, but it limits the possibilities. The fact that you want to sit down and listen to this girl's problems tells me that you're a sensitive guy and there's nothing wrong with that. My opinion, forget about lines and routines, you're better than that.

"You can either be a great manipulator, or a great man". Guys who're awesome with routines are great manipulators. If you keep at it long enough and just be yourself, you'll make being good with women a part of your personality and you'll become a great man.

And please don't look at others or compare yourself with anyone. It's not a contest. We all have our different journey. In my world, you're currently doing better than me and most of the guys here. Cause you're getting laid. I'm not there yet, but I feel like I'm real close, hehe.

Oh one tip though. I used to get drunk (or even completely trashed) while I went out. Initially this is good cause it reduces fear, but being drunk is also a big turnoff for chicks. I went out sober a couple of times because I was by car and I found out that while it's initially harder to get into it, in the end it works better and you'll learn more. Give it a try, going out sober. Saves a lotta money too.

I'm also just wondering if you're in your head while you're approaching and dealing with girls? Are you consciously thinking about what you're doing and how she reacts? If so, try to just be in the moment and shut off the thinking. Like you're playing a high-intensity video game. All you focus on is what's going on right in front of you and not thinking about what might happen or what just had happened. That's where you gotta be with your head.

Don't worry too much about the ups and downs, either. It's just means you're moving ahead. Change isn't easy or smooth, it's painful and hard. I used to have this really really bad. Major downers that made me feel like drinking. Over time, these will be less frequent and less heavy. Nowadays, they're almost nonexistent. Every time you get over one of those 'down' moments, you've grown a little stronger. Compare it to boxing. A boxer needs to be able to receive a bunch of blows before he can deal out one. Same here, man. You didn't learn to walk in one day did you? You fell down and got up, fell down and got up till you got it. Same here. Realize You're one of the few guys here who has the balls and the strength to put himself through this and to keep working at it. Give yourself some credit, man. You deserve it.

By all means keep at it and keep writing this **** down. That story about the girl with the laptop in the library is awesome and funny.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aazman said:
i think you would benefit from this: Blueprints by Tyler Durden.

If you want to download it- it's on the pirate bay.

I think your falling for one girl, because your spending too much time with one girl. Deny it all you want, but your circumstances don't affect me in any way. This is my opinion. Think your time is more precious than hers. ie. in that time do something else that you enjoy.

Direct avoids misinterpretation, which is why I use it.
I don't really understand?

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow dog, hey man! Yea man, well I didn't just listen to this girl because Im being nice, to tell you the truth, her mom died, and so did mine. She is going through things I went through, and still do sometimes. So really I just want to help her out. She told me some crazy ****, that Ive had too deal with in my life also. I feel like I can pass on knowledge to her, that will help her out. She feels alone, but I will not be her crutch.

Yea about comparing, man, your not worse because you don't get laid. Bull****! It seems like you are tackling a bigger goal; trying to be a better person as a whole.Wiser you are becoming my friend,haha! This is all a journey bro, and you know that, but things tend to get too serious. Thats just how it is. Thanks for posting on here man.

I went out lastnight, and I got shwaysted. Snow your right, I was hitting on this girl everything was goin great, and later on in the night, she said your just drunk! She loved me though. Really not much too tell about lastnight. Just a great time out. Going out again tonight

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
Snow dog, hey man! Yea man, well I didn't just listen to this girl because Im being nice, to tell you the truth, her mom died, and so did mine. She is going through things I went through, and still do sometimes. So really I just want to help her out. She told me some crazy ****, that Ive had too deal with in my life also. I feel like I can pass on knowledge to her, that will help her out. She feels alone, but I will not be her crutch.
That's heavy, man.

Yea about comparing, man, your not worse because you don't get laid. Bull****! It seems like you are tackling a bigger goal; trying to be a better person as a whole.Wiser you are becoming my friend,haha! This is all a journey bro, and you know that, but things tend to get too serious. Thats just how it is. Thanks for posting on here man.
Hehe, yea. But that was a very necessarily thing, improving as a person as a whole. I also believe that that's the best way to do this, to be honest.

I went out lastnight, and I got shwaysted. Snow your right, I was hitting on this girl everything was goin great, and later on in the night, she said your just drunk! She loved me though. Really not much too tell about lastnight. Just a great time out. Going out again tonight
Yea, man. You should really give it a shot. I feel like I ruined a bunch of opportunities because I got too hammered. Girls are just turned off by that sh*t like you experienced yourself. Just try it and drink coke or something.

I like your determination, man. Good sh*t. I'll be waiting for your next report.

A

Aazman

right, i'll break it down.

Basically what you need to aim at is sorting out your internal mind thoughts. This is often the hinderance to any man and when you sort it out: makes a biiiigggg difference.

So basically I'm saying: watch the Tyler Durden Blueprints dvd set. This should help you understand what I'm talking about. (note you can get this for free from Piratebay)

In addition, you spent the day with the girl. Which is fair enough since you want to be friends. However spending a whole day is a waste and kind of pointless. Instead you could have spent that time finding another chick and still kept this girl as a friend.

Do you understand?

Hope that helped. Keep up the good work.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No **** yea, well I chilled with her toll 5 then bounced, but I get what your saying.

on too tonight! It was soo different going sober. I had one beer, and drank water the rest of the night. I am glad I did this, because it might internalize being loose and having fun into my psyche. I was going to run some solo game, but instead I called up a buddy who is into pua, and we chilled.

I meet him at a bar, and we talk about girls of course. We plan on just going around and hitting on anyone. We get to a bar, and that is where I have my 1st beer. We go outside, and talk. I look around , and I see a homeless guy go up to a girl by herself, and hug her. I said too him, "now that is how you do it!" I look at the girl which is kinda hot, and she smiles, and I smile back.

My buddy goes to take a piss, and I am all alone. 2 girls walk and stand right next too me. One of them is a hot asian. I open with," did you guys walk around the block with those beers?"

Hbs: yes

me: my friend told me we are not supposed to. I told him to live a little, and I do it all the time.

hbs: yea if its plastic you can do it blah blah blah

The asian was quiet the whole time. She did not speak, so I talked to the ugly one the whole time. I used some bl to indicate that I am about to walk away. I talked, and looked at her for an answer but her friend always spoke.

I looked away, and said, yea aight guys;bye.

My thought on this situation is that, I should have made a joke about the friend being so quiet, and try to make her feel awkward for being that way. Maybe like," does she not speak english?

I met back with my friend and we talked again about women, then went to a plcae called durty nellies. A crappy bar, that I hate going to but women are there. We get there and it is hot as hell. He sees some co workers, and so I do my own thing. I see no women, and I felt retarded,like I did not know what to do, so I take a seat. He comes up to me, and says lets get out of here.

We go back to the other bar, and I see a 2 set. I open them, and get them talking. Not long into the convo, I saw the hotter girl giving eye code to her friend. I was going to call her out, but I didn't. I keep talking to them, and the uglier one carries the convo. This time I do a better job, at keeping the hotter one involved. The ugly one leaves to get more beer, and so I get alone time with the hb 7. We talk, and she is really ****y. I mean so ****y. I can read right through her. I played along with it, till I told her that she was jut being ****y.

This girl was so full of herself. Her friend comes back, and I see hb 7 looking at the guy behind her. I call her out, and say hold on I will hook you up. She gets all shy. I play with her about that for a bit. Her friend got involved also. I move them to a new spot, but right next to him. My buddy comes in a intros himself. He came in smooth with a good eir. She digged it immediately.

Well **** it is getting late, but I pretty much got attraction with this girl, and then I blew it because I was too much of a jerk, and too aggressive. She was soo into hersself. Guys kept coming up to her all night.

They left to go to another bar, and I followed later. It was dumb. The ugly one wanted me, but I gucked up with the hot one.

WHat did I learn:

Always have the thought, "what is so good about you that I should keep talking to you" type of attitude.

Qualify.

I was too aggressive, and not enough of a mystery.

Spark in a girl, anger, love, excitement, and others. all in a short period of time.

If anything don't be afraid to walk away.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A short brief recap of my few weeks.

Went to a club,and went up on a girl on the dance floor. We danced for a bit, then I tured her around, and I saw the look in her eye, so I started making out with her. I would say in like 5 minutes of meeting her. We talked for a bit then she said she is going with her friends. I said, ok cool later, and left. Maybe she wanted me too come with her or not....whatever. I looked for her later on in the night.

Met 2 girls on the beach walking by me. I was playing football, and I asked them if they wanted too play catch. They said they do not know how too throw. I said really, well now you have too. I will teach you. I want to be one one day. They threw got there number, and talked for a bit. Never chilled with them yet.

Met some girl in the club. Dance with her, she was feeling me. She said I am drunk. I said no I am not. I go for the kiss, and she backs away and laughs. Got her number, and left too flirt with other women. Turned out to be a flake.

Tonight,went out with a bud, and his preggo girlfriend. Went to a small bar, and filled with girls. I went up immiedietely, and intro myself. Things were going great till he asked to buy them a drink. Everytime a friend asks to buy some girls I am talking to a drink. I flat out call them out, and they end up not liking me. That is what happened tonight, and the girl I went up too got this huge aussy too ****block me. it didn't work too well, and he ened up saying sorry too me and left. One of thegirls in the group was really feeling me, but I ened up being too self concouss of myself after the roadblock, and my friends I was with were at my car the whole time, so I did not like that and I felt bad. I left and I dropped them off, and now I am home. I could have gotten laid. My friend told me something that is true, and that is. Try too get them out of the bar as fast as possible. To another place. He was speaking of my crib or theres, but yea that is what I need too do for now on, and apply it.

I am starting too not look at pua as a learning exp. Not like a scientist I guess you can say. My feelings, and mind, and emotions are starting to get invloved which is ruinin my game, and thought process. I just realized after tonight.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I had a realization. I make the same mistakes, or I make some I should be smart enough not to make, and I need too be more assertive.

My demeanor towards people needs too be more agressive.
I am gullible
I am not good at reading people as well as I thought.
I am not as wise as I should be

This is not a feel sorry for myself crap. These are facts. Qualities in me that I must change.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very fustrated. Night started good, but ended bad. I just feel stuck. My game is gone, and it is all me. I do not know what to do. I have not been laid in over a month, and yet after a year of being in pua I do not get the concept. I just feel very angry with myself right now. It might be time to go into seclusion for a bit. I danced with too fat girls, just too have fun. I did not care. Went up too a hotter girl, got her too dance. She said she is looking for friends, I said now your not lets dance!\

I went up to two girls before the fat ones, and got rejected. Later on I saw a cute girl, like 5 hb, and acted like I know her.

M: hey whats up! how are you just going to walk by me, and not say anything.!
She kept walking, but I grabed her, and said," you know that is really fcked up. Though you were very drunk last week.

I got her too believe it for a sec, then it just went bad, and she said she is going with her friends and left.

We hit up a place called dirty nellies. It sucks but women are there. I see a 3 set, and walk up too them saying ya know lesbins are not aloud. And one girl grabs the other, and ksisses her. Some dude after touchesme and gives me a high five for some dumb reason. I talk to 2 of them case one left after that. I found out that the hotter one just broke up with her dfriend. The 2 girls just met each other, and they started talking about," ohh fck that man, you are better than him blah blah blah. I played along, and grabed her hand kissed it, and said I am yur new one. The other girl said, what do you have too offer. I said," what do I not have too offer. The girl I was holding hands with, started saying. I have my own house, I am getting my ba, and I am 24. I am a bartender. then They started secluding me again, I did not know what too do.

I try to run night game but it is sooo tough. It might be I am not myself. I am very happy, and have high energy when I go out. I go up, approach, and get things going. I donot stop. rush rush rush. That might be it. Sober might be the way too go fro now on.

I neglect daygam a lot. I figure day game is easy so why bother, but I get no results at night, and that is what I want to get good at. It might be timetoo switch it up a bit. Day game is tomorrow.

I have a lot too learn still, but I feel I should be way better than this.

No wait. I need too stop tracking my progress. My emotions are getting involved. I am a scientist. I experiment, with peopl, andsee what makes them tick, happy, whatever. I must be numb. I am the one who one to fck them, and use them. People are nothing too me, unless they are worth something.

I have been reading the 48 laws of power, so maybe I should put it too use.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out tonight, not expecting anything at all. Usually when I go out, I am chasing after some girls, or wanting too sarge-I have had enough! It is way too much pressure I am putting on myself, while wielding no results. SO tonight, I went out;met up with some buddies, and had fun! I talked to a girl at the bar, asking her if she ordered her drink, and the funny thing is while we got to talking, she is freinds with the band members. The singer for that band is damn hot. I talked to her for a bit, told her I met her friend, and she was like who? HAHA, so much for an important friend. I pointed to her, and she was like oooooo her!

So yea, I just called it an early night.

Oh yea I got my window punched out, by my neighbor. We were both drunk, and he got pissed, and punched my window. It is a long story, but the next day he went to the hospital, for a split ear, lip, and nose. He has road rash all over his arm, and scratches on his chest. I split open his ear, but everything else I just don't know how it happened. He says he does not remember too much. He tried to get stitches but it was 6 hours passed. I didn't tell him I split open his ear. I got him too sign an agreement he will pay for my windshield. We'll see what happens. He told me I shouldn't hold a grudge because he was all ****ed up and we are friends. I told him he has too own up for what he has done.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it hs happened to me. I have fallen for a girl that not only has the looks but one hell of a personality. I do not understand. ONe day it hit me! I really like this girl, and I have fallen head over heels for her. I think to myself all the time, how can I make this work, how can I get out of my head, and not be nervous around her. I have even just contiplated maybe I should tell her how I feel face to face.

THough I do like this girl, I have had problems hanging out with he, ecspecially this weekend. We were supposed to chill a few nights ago, but I told her I was going to a party. SHe asked for the the address, and then never responed back. I wanted to hang with her yesterday, but she said she is going to a party instead, and she can't.

I remember we were hangning out one day, and she asked me if I have thought about having a girlfriend, and at the time I was not. I told her I am not that kinda of man, I love to play around. She thought it was funny, and she llied on the ground and just stood up at the sky. It didn't hit me then, but I think she inderectley was saying she likes me.

When we do hang out, we talk for hours, and we make each other laugh, it is perfect, but when I am not with her, and I call her I feel all the chemistry is gone. SHe never calls me though. Like, I calle dher yesterday, and she was sleeping but she picked up the phone, we talked and she was out of it, she said" I gonna go I will talk to ya later." Then later that day, she sent me a text syaing Im sry im sry, I am up now. I do not know what to do I am lost in this girl. I am thinking about just deleting her number, and forget about her. Is it worth the mental effort?

I just don't know how to game around this girl

I need some help on this one

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, but yesterday, I wen to chill with a buddy of mine at the beach. This guy comes up to me, and we talk for a bit. I immidietely get the feeling that he is gay, well I later find out that he is. And of course this guy has a crush on me,like most gay people. He invites me to his hous, and I told him," maybe man, I will think about it. Dude I can't stand it when gay guys like me!

Later he left, and I started talking to the cutest girl there. I would say a 6.5
She immidietley flirts with me, and I easily run game on her. I get her hugging me, and saying we are gonna be best friends forever while she is sitting on my lap with her face righ next too mine wanting to be kissed. Well, Her mom was there also, and the mom is a good looking chick, and I Don't know what happened but the mom started kino with me, and invading my space. It got to a point where I even isolated the mom, then isolated the daughter
(at seperate times.), and I thought could it be possible to have a threesome?

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a date with her! It is on friday, I hope she does not flake on me. I talk to her on the fine, and Idk, the way she talks to me I get the feeling she likes me. In the back of my mind I think, what if she is playing around with me?

I am doing the bootcamp, and nothing really great happened, but I am meeting new people, mostly guys, but who cares! I don't know too many people as it is.