A cool dudes journey through life.This is my field report.....

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
Oh, but yesterday, I wen to chill with a buddy of mine at the beach. This guy comes up to me, and we talk for a bit. I immidietely get the feeling that he is gay, well I later find out that he is. And of course this guy has a crush on me,like most gay people. He invites me to his hous, and I told him," maybe man, I will think about it. Dude I can't stand it when gay guys like me!

Later he left, and I started talking to the cutest girl there. I would say a 6.5
She immidietley flirts with me, and I easily run game on her. I get her hugging me, and saying we are gonna be best friends forever while she is sitting on my lap with her face righ next too mine wanting to be kissed. Well, Her mom was there also, and the mom is a good looking chick, and I Don't know what happened but the mom started kino with me, and invading my space. It got to a point where I even isolated the mom, then isolated the daughter
(at seperate times.), and I thought could it be possible to have a threesome?
lol @ 3 some with a mom and daughter

CD, if you pull that of, I reckon you'd be the greatest DJ here

Good job on updating your reports

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One important thing, was I played games with her, and kept it cool, and smiled. That is it. Her and I played with the kids that were there too. She got them to chase me, and I would use that too tackle her, and wrestle = )

On a serious note though. I do have oneites bad. I texted this girl I'm supposed to have a date with friday. I texted her what place we are going to. That was at around 11:30 or so. I have not gotten a text back, but phone is messin up. It got wet cause I got stuck in the rain, cause my car died. blows

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the date is over, and it went terrible! I have been feeling hungover all day, and it got worse we I was with her.
She asked if she could bring a friend. I was going to say no, but I asked a pua buddy of mine, and he said," don't think of it as a date. Say yes she can."

So I do. We meet up, and I feel like crap. I didn't even want to eat, I felt pretty bad. The convo on the date is not important the climax of this story is at the end.
We are driving home, and she drops off her friend. I am thinking YES this is gonna work! I will tell her how I feel when we get to the crib. I had it all planned out in my head, but I knew it would not turn out that way.

We get home, and I ask if she wants to see my crib. She gets excited about it. I show her around, and I show her my dj setup. I teach how how to play, and while I am doing that I feel that sexual vibe growing. my neighbor knocks on my door, and over stays his welcome, so I had to kick him out. She was starting to get freaked out by him, dude I was pissed. What an idiot!

She grabs my guitar, and tries to play it. I start to grow more nervous. My hands get sweaty, as does my face. My heart is pounding, and I was just froze. Then I went for it. I told her I liked her. After that it went all down hill. I told her I never felt this way before. I said, I was with a girl one day, and we were cuddling, and then all of a sudden you popped in my head, and I walked away.
She laughed ,and said thanks I guess.
Then my mind just went blank. I asked her how she felt, she said not like I do. I smiled and said, cmon thats bull****. I grabbed her, and told her so you don't want to kiss me right now. She said, so this is your way of flirting. I said yea so do you want to kizz me? she said no, then I just stared in her eyes, she backed away from me. It go sooo weird! It was silent for a while. Then I asked her about her man she likes. She told me about him, and we talked a bout her father,brother. Idk dude it sucked! I just wanted to say get the **** out of here!

I did not feel myself. I felt terrible. It sucks because this girl is like a 9 asian, and really cool. I feel like I will not meet anyone like her again.

Ladies and gentlemen I have just reverted back to an afc, and I am now at step 1 again!

Its funny, if I just followed what I know it would have worked out.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*cringes*

cool dude said:
Well the date is over, and it went terrible! I have been feeling hungover all day, and it got worse we I was with her.
She asked if she could bring a friend. I was going to say no, but I asked a pua buddy of mine, and he said," don't think of it as a date. Say yes she can."
FukC what your "pua" buddy has to say. This is wrong, I'll tell you a quick story. I met some chick a few years ago online, cute minny mouse face, slim, big butt. She brought her friend along, got no kino going, no flirting nothing. Mind you this was waaaaaaaaaaaaay before I knew of "game". Needless to say she didn't like me but her fat friend did. Don't ever supplicate like that for a date ever again, your worst mistake. Her bringing a friend is low interest in my book
So I do. We meet up, and I feel like crap. I didn't even want to eat, I felt pretty bad. The convo on the date is not important the climax of this story is at the end.
We are driving home, and she drops off her friend. I am thinking YES this is gonna work! I will tell her how I feel when we get to the crib. I had it all planned out in my head, but I knew it would not turn out that way.

We get home, and I ask if she wants to see my crib. She gets excited about it. I show her around, and I show her my dj setup. I teach how how to play, and while I am doing that I feel that sexual vibe growing. my neighbor knocks on my door, and over stays his welcome, so I had to kick him out. She was starting to get freaked out by him, dude I was pissed. What an idiot!
Dude wtf is this shyt? why did your neighbor come? there is no way my neighbors would have stayed past a minute. I can see them anytime I want but a beautiful girl in my place gets my utmost attention
She grabs my guitar, and tries to play it. I start to grow more nervous. My hands get sweaty, as does my face. My heart is pounding, and I was just froze. Then I went for it. I told her I liked her. After that it went all down hill. I told her I never felt this way before. I said, I was with a girl one day, and we were cuddling, and then all of a sudden you popped in my head, and I walked away.

sigh you telling her you liked why? why would you do that? Not only is it Simpish (beta) but you bombed this. Never ask a girl if she likes you, unless you are certain and cause it to your favor. The girl knew she had you, you totally dropped it there
She laughed ,and said thanks I guess.
yup she laughed cause she didn't know what to say, talk about awkward
Then my mind just went blank. I asked her how she felt, she said not like I do. I smiled and said, cmon thats bull****. I grabbed her, and told her so you don't want to kiss me right now. She said, so this is your way of flirting. I said yea so do you want to kizz me? she said no, then I just stared in her eyes, she backed away from me. It go sooo weird! It was silent for a while. Then I asked her about her man she likes. She told me about him, and we talked a bout her father,brother. Idk dude it sucked! I just wanted to say get the **** out of here!

I did not feel myself. I felt terrible. It sucks because this girl is like a 9 asian, and really cool. I feel like I will not meet anyone like her again.

Ladies and gentlemen I have just reverted back to an afc, and I am now at step 1 again!

Its funny, if I just followed what I know it would have worked out
Well it didn't work did it now bub?
Sigh, look I'm not gonna harp on you I don't wanna be the typical poster to do that.

However man, you dropped the ball, don't feel bad. I had oneists earlier this year as well for a chick who was a model (Jennifer Aniston look alike) my thing is though you made simple mistakes which you could have avoided. Here are some quick things you can fix for next time
  • Never go on a date if she brings a friend, Unless it's like a gazillionth date or something
  • Good job on being able to bring her back home
  • Never ask a girl if she wants to kiss, just frigging go for it
  • Never ask a girl if she likes you unless you know it can help you

You still have a long way to go man, to me it sounds like you need an upgrade in your confidence. That was my problem at the time, I hate to sound cliche but get some natural wings who are good with beautiful women, study them, continue to hit the field

Peace

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man, I meant if I followed everything I learned about the game I would have gotten her, but damn I just fell in love bro. I never experienced this before. It is like my mind went blank and I had to lay the cards on the table.

What should I have siad when she said if she could bring her friend? no you cant?

I swore she liked me dude. I read the signals;I got the vibe -- everything. It is pathetic and now it is done with.

I feel like I will never meet anyone like her again. AAAAAAAAAAAA, MY HEART IS BROKEN AND THIS SUCKS MAN!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
yea man, I meant if I followed everything I learned about the game I would have gotten her, but damn I just fell in love bro. I never experienced this before. It is like my mind went blank and I had to lay the cards on the table.

What should I have siad when she said if she could bring her friend? no you cant?

I swore she liked me dude. I read the signals;I got the vibe -- everything. It is pathetic and now it is done with.

I feel like I will never meet anyone like her again. AAAAAAAAAAAA, MY HEART IS BROKEN AND THIS SUCKS MAN!

First of all I can't remember the last time a chick asked me that.

A first date is one on one, in the future group dates are fine

but not during the intial phase of getting to know someone

what I would say is "I really would feel more comfortable if it was just me and you, because I don't know you yet..."

something along those lines, no pu$$yfooting around

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea werd, I am going to text this chick. I am just going to keep at it until I completely fail, or something good happens.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
yea werd, I am going to text this chick. I am just going to keep at it until I completely fail, or something good happens.
WRONG

Your gonna let it breath for a bit, then hit her up, and even if you do I wouldn't be surprise if she doesn't respond again.

But if by some miracle she does (it's a possibility, hell anything is, but this is a slim one) then you gonna play it cool (no pun)

but CD i truly think from your report you botched this one bad that you ended up in the Friendzone @ best

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** maybe your right. See idk what to do. I am all fuked up in the head right now. I am going through alot, and sht is just crazy. Maybe your right just forget about it. Maybe I should just fuking delete her number

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
**** maybe your right. See idk what to do. I am all fuked up in the head right now. I am going through alot, and sht is just crazy. Maybe your right just forget about it. Maybe I should just fuking delete her number
Personally this is what I would do, I would wait a few days and see if she hits me up if she doesn't, then cool. I would text her(or call) if I'm going to a party or something along those lines and ask her to tag a long, if she is down cool if not cool, but in the mean time I would say dude, you need to take care of whatevers got you fuked up or start spinning some more plates

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just forget about her man, go no contact. (for your own sake, not to get her!) Even if you get another 'shot' with her, you will be the same on the inside, you will make the same mistakes.

Save yourself man.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not been on here, because I wanted a break and see if I can do this on my own. Well I can't so I am back on. I need help and I see it. That chick that broke my heart, she is gone. I deleted her from my life.

I have been appraoching. it is not the same because the results are not great. Just convo after convo.

I realized something when I go out though. I tend to not be myself. I am....fake in other words. Tonight I was talking with this psyc major, and that through me off, because I felt like I was being read the whole time. But when I was talking to her, I couldnt stop thinking that this is not me. I couldnt stop though. I like make myself this certain person that is just not me. It is hard too explain.

I thnk it is game, when it is not. pua, don juan all this shi. Im like a person doing something that is so wrong but he thinks it's right because he doesn't know better.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I have been away from all this seduction stuff I see things in a different way. I think in a different way. Right now the words that come too mind is, I am becoming just another normal person blind.

I was reading some stuff on pu, and I thought too myself wow I am so different now. I forgot the mindset some of these people have. I have stepped away from that path.

right now I have so many thoughts in my head about my life and how too live it. How too be successful. Do I have what it takes? How can I find the answer within me. This goes beyond women now. This is about finding my true self, and bettering myself.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its 2011! A new year, and a new change. I know. I am saying this at the end of the month. I havent been on here for quite sometime, and it seems like, when I try too start my journal again I just end up never updating my adventures. the whole year was a slump. It was a tough year for me, and I had a tough time calibrating too everything;moving, new surroundings, new roomates, one dying, going too school, family issues, and so on. Being independent was a real tough battle, and dealing with all these issues that came with it was also tough.

With all that I tried too keep the don juan mentality in my life. It was a struggle, and well I just could not do it. No time for women, no awareness for time to myself. As I think about it, all I learned went away, and I was back too being an afc. At the time I couldn't understand it. I was like a chicken with its head cut off. running around blind too life and too myself -- my own spirit, and energy.

2010 has been an experience, not one I fully enjoyed, but a definite experience. I think it has matured me a lot. in fact I came too a realization the other day when someone told me that. I thought too myself how it wasn't a choice. Then I thought maybe I am growing up too fast. Maybe I am so caught up in my problems;work, school, and other bull sht, that my kid years are gonna be left in the dust. A few days later I talked to a friend, and he told me about all the fun things he did in college. Traveling the world, experiencing cultures, crazy escapades. It was great too listen too him!

I sometimes thought, how all this pu sht, is just making my life worse. Pu is just putting women on pedestals. Reading all this pu crap, going on forums, and putting pressure on myself too get a girl was just a waste of time for me. SO I gave up. I stopped all together. I didn't try anymore;I was tired of playing this stupid game with women, and with myself. I wasted too be truly happy and feel free, and this wasn't doing it.

I tried too find inner strength but never achieved it. Not strength to endure, but the strength too understand my life, and how this world works. I would always forget and become blind. too indulged in my problems. And even when I tired too pick up women I would fail. even last night the same story. I ended up just leaving my friends because they were with women, and walking by myself thinking. Wow its been 2 years and I am like this. A lost focused little kid with no idea what the **** he is doing. pu is bull ****, but at other times it is great,but when I feel like I am trying too pu women, I am not me. So like last night I just said **** it. I don't care anymore. I'm not gonna try too talk too women I am just not gonna try. I'm just gonna chill.

Of course pu is good, but it can be dangerous. It can lead one too over analyzing, which is over thinking. your identity can be lost and you will just be a chicken with its head cut off. these kids read all this stuff, and then put pressure on themselves too act, and be, and talk. when it doesn't work thats just more wait on there shoulders, and more fogs in their lives.

This whole post probably sounds like a pity party. but is it? Am I just realizing , and seeing the troubles that are going on in life, and searching for a better one. A way too understand.

Or sht I could just be a kid over thinking.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday night, a girl I fcked invited me too her house. She was having friends over, and she wanted me too come along, and bring her belt. (she left her belt at my crib). I was playing around with her, and she texts me, listen its too early in the day too be this fresh mister. then texts lets plan on you coming around 8- 8:30. I was like wtf this girl is trying too put me on a leash! oh hell nah,haha! Well so I just ditch her. She texts me twice wondering where I was. I ignore for a few hours, and ask my pu buddy what too reply, and his answer is woops.
Yup that is it, just woops. Well so I did. SHe called me an idiot, and that I am rude, and all I said is woops. haha I think my friend had it out for me.

I text her today, and she says too lose her number, and she is pissed about her belt. I am thinking this chick only cares about her damn belt. She goes on too say that it is my loss, and she was a cool friend.
Me, I am done of this arguing over text, so ignore her. I was thinking about calling her tomorrow, or not at all, but convo over text, ecspecailly arguing I am not going too condone.

I know that was really brief, but hey im sure the jist of it is understanable.
Today I am not feeling soo good. I am a little depressed, but I am managing. A week ago I was feeling good, very relaxed, and mellow. Going with the ebb and flow. In my head I thought this is going to end soon though, and I am going to be depressed. Well, I am. Now I just have too wait till I am confident, and happy.

A buhdist said too detach yourself from all emotions.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been having problems with this kid. He is a bit crazy,, but very weak -- mentally. HE had some problem with my other friend, and I was there, so he thinks that I am going against him. Whenever, I am with him(his name is doug) I get nervous, and have anxiety. I cannot concentrate and I get restless. It is like I feel his energy. I am not afraid of him, because I beat him up once, and I do not fear most people. There is just something I sense about him. I swear its like a 6th sense. He called me out for it too, saying that I am afraid of him. I couldnt tell him that I am not scared of him, but I feel this way because I sense your energy.

He called me yesterday while I was working on my car, and at first I was nervous too pick it up. I even asked my friend if I should, then I thought too myself,"no f this what am I doing I am a man". so I pick it up, and tell him too never call me again. I told him I saw you running too my house lastnight, and heard you open my door. He said I just wanted too hang out with you.
lol dude this guy is nuts! I told him off then hung up on him. I am going too end this short for right now, because of time.

Speaking fo time, does anyone ever feel like there is not enough time in the week? I also noticed the more things I have too get done, or do the faster time flies, and so the week goes by. It really sucks.\

Gasporilla this weekend, if anyone reading this is from tampa I am going too gasp baby!!

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok gasporilla was crazy!!!! I made out with 2 girls within a few seconds. It was nuts!
I snuck into a party, and made out with another girl there, and we talked for a lil while, but her friend was freaking out! She totally **** blocked me bad, and her friend just went along with it! The friend kissed her after I did, and said we are dating, and grabbed her and pulled her away. I tried too grab the girl back, but was just like screw there are more.

I didn't get it. This chick was nuts over her friend! like she was a parent or something. This has never happened too me at that extent before, this was just freaky. Its sad though because we were hitting it off too.

Well later that night, I got more wasted, and got into a fight. Well not really a fight. I got hit with a belled, and it knocked me out.

I guess I was talking a lot of trash too 2 guys, 1 was really big. He tried too blind side me, but missed my jaw and fell. If I got hit by him I am sure I would have been out cold. I started too laugh at the big guy on the ground then I feel something hit me, and I fall. My legs just gave out. My friend kicks the guy in the stomach and the guy on the ground in the face. He pulls me up and gets me out of there!haha, I was bleeding all over! My face was covered in blood, it was bad!

Just now, there was a hot girl sitting at a pc by herself. I sit next too her and get nervous. I just froze. She got up, and left. I couldn't say anything. Thinking she is gone I get up too sharpen my pencil and there she is. I walk up too her, and mumble excuse me. She says sooorry. I ignore her, and hurry and walk away! HA I don't know what happened. I was feeling so confident at gasp. then here I freeze up.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up brotha!

You should call the police and get a restraining order on that weird dude that's stalking you. You may have beat him up once, but that doesn't say much. Who knows, he might come to you with a knife or a gun or something one day. Some people are nuts.

That last post is pretty wild, haha. C0ckblocks suck. Did you try to make friends with the girl who blocked you? I recently started to befriend the fatties and it makes a big difference. They actually help you out sometimes if they like you.

The way you described your legs just going out; yea, that's definitely a classic K.O. for you. Brain shuts down for a sec, nothing you can do about it.

Be careful though with getting into fights, man. Especially with strangers cos you just don't know who you're dealing with. It's actually easily avoidable, unless you're dealing with guys who are deliberately looking for some sh*t and even then, you can walk away from it half the time. If you talk sh*t to people, do it in a jokingly matter.

Plus, you can make annoying guys go away without directly insulting them. I experimented with this a lot the last few weeks. I see a chick talking with a guy. I just grab her shoulder and turn her to me. Open, bla bla bla... The guy tries to get her attention back but I talk with her and completely ignore the guy. Make sure you talk LOUDER than the other guy and just pretend he isn't there. It was funny. This dude just stood there for a while like a dumbass and silently took off after a minute.

When people talk **** to you, perceive it as if they're telling you a friendly joke. Like they're your friends who are just busting your balls a little. Put your arm around them like they're your buddy, bust them back a little. But do it with a smile.

Remember this ain't high school anymore. You can get killed in a fist fight. If someone knocks you to the ground and you take a nasty fall on your head, you can f*cking die. You can also end up in jail. Your friend who kicked the guy in the face, I believe you can get attempted manslaughter for that and they'll put you in federal prison for that. If you wanna fight, do it in the ring and not on the street. It's not worth the risk. F*ck that ego bullsh*t, it's always better to walk away.

Just now, there was a hot girl sitting at a pc by herself. I sit next too her and get nervous. I just froze. She got up, and left. I couldn't say anything. Thinking she is gone I get up too sharpen my pencil and there she is. I walk up too her, and mumble excuse me. She says sooorry. I ignore her, and hurry and walk away! HA I don't know what happened. I was feeling so confident at gasp. then here I freeze up.
Good times, bad times. Don't judge yourself, it happens. You know you're a smooth mothafu*ka.

Looking forward to tear some sh*t up in Panama City with you, man.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I have a fighters heart man, but your right. You can get reallu fkced nowadays. I was soo drunk that I just kept talking sht too this guy, so I deserved it! My head has been hurting for almost a week now,haha!