A cool dudes journey through life.This is my field report.....

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so, I met a pua in tampa. It is nice because I can no talk to him about life, and maybe regain the answers that I had within me, but on to the girls!!

So We meet up for the first time. We go to green iquana, and I notice he has his body language down. Slow, open chested, and tall. We head to the bar, and I open up the shot girl. I notice an accent where she is from,so I ask. She is from germany. The convo was whatever, I could see by her face she was just about the doe. After talking about where she is from, she said, so do you want a shot or what. I said no and she walked away. My pua friend saw a 2 set right next to us. I opened them up(I forget what I said) I notice an accent about her also. She said she is from Kansas. We talk a bit, and I get to the attraction phase, but I could not escalate into comfort. I leave her, and we scan the club some more. I see a girl by herself, so I open her. Sorry guys I forgot my openers. I ask her why she is on the dance floor by herself, she said my friend is here but she is dancing. I then transition into look at that guy over there. He is just standing there nodding his head, and then I mimicked him. I went on to the security guard. She was all over me, she was loving it! She says she has to go to the b room. I am left with my friend. We notice another set, this time a 5 set. I ask him what my opener should be, he doesn't know. I ask him to tell me the opener he made up. Nice shoes, you can really shop for less at ross. It was something like that. I go and do , and get ****ing rejected immediately. One of her friends is like, really really? I see the hot girl looking around like a ****ing retard. I said to the group, so how do you guys like my opener? they said something dumb., and another girl was like, she doesn't like you, you should leave. I knew the girl, but she didn't recognize me. I told whats up, and she laughed and said, oh yea. I ****ing just bailed out of there. The club sucked after that so we left, and hit up dennys.

The next night we go to ybor city. It was tight. The club was great, and I danced my ass off. I saw a girl all by herself, so I said this is crazy, I cant' even get a drink around here. She agreed, and I told her she should use her good looks to get me a drink, she said it won't work with girl bartenders.

I asked her what she was drinking, and she said, pbr, I told her that was -2 coll points from her. She tried to defend herself saying it was cheap. She asked if she can have them back so I said yea why not, but this doesn't happen to often so be grateful.

The convo started to get dull, and she said she has to go. I gave her my # and bounced.

We left the club, and we saw 2 girls steal from a bum, couldn't ****ing believe it.

The next night, I go downtown st pete. I notice a few 10s. I talk to my buddy about going up to this 8. I didn't think he would, but he does immediately. Later in the night, I see a ten looking at me. I go up to her, and interrupt her convo. She immediately looks away from me so I talk to her friend about the game. It was brief, my opener was so did you guys see the game?

I walk away, and my friend said I knew that was going to happen, they were in conversation. I said its whatever, I see a 2 set, open them up with hey whats goin on. I see some eye code, and th other one just didn't say a word. When she did, I said I didn't think you spoke english. She laughed and said yea I do. They were just not into talking to a guy. Then like 4 more showed up. One girl was int other convo, and easy to talk to. It was all bull****. I asked them what they did, and I told one girl that she should live to the fullest. You only live once. I was trying to get emotional.
I said my byes. My friend was talking to a 4 set, so I joined. This one girl who was the hottest looked at me, so we talked. We talked for about 2 hours. I could not get into comfort though. I was stuck in attraction. At one point she was talking about giving me a ride home, because my friend took my keys. I was touching her, but just the next step I could not get into. I felt stuck , we started walking, and her friends were like, so did you guys exchange numbers? We did, and we hugged and left. It was her bday. I called her today, but she didn't pick up. I hope she just wasn't looking for a bday ****. Any suggestions on how to handle this would help.

So today I tried to mack a married woman with a 13 year old. We talked, but she had closed b lang. She was very hot, the convo was a breeze. A lil breaks but she restarted some of them.

So thats it! Tired of typing all of this, please leave some feedback on what you guys think!

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so I got laid! Well it wasn't a good lay, but I did bust a nut so it's whatever. She was a girl I only chilled with twice. She has a lil chub on her, but her tits are big, and her face is a cute.

It all started by us going to her house to play cards. There was another girl that is kinky there but she has a man(like that matters). We were playing ring of fire. A few more peeps showed up, and we proceeded to get drunk.

At the end of the game, we all went outside for a smoke. She gives me a hug, and bites my ear. I told her I don't like that. She said she loves to bite, and I told her I like gentle caressing. So she does it again but just uses her lips. I then said good girl that was better, and pushed her away.

It was just talk with me and my roommate, then I left to make cookies. She said she wanted cookies, and I told her I will bring her some. I forgot and ate them all when I got home,haha! she texted me where her cookies are. I told her whats up, and said I am coming over. I get there and she unlocks the door. It was dumb at first, we were just watching tv. so I had to play with her to make it all flow into sex. I gave her remote and then said you suck and went to grab it. WE played and then she started rubbing me down.

She told me she doesn't give head to people she doesn't really know. I tried some lmr tactics and got a 2 second *******, ha ****ed up right?

So yea thats it I ****ed her then bounced. I acted all drunk, when I wasn't so if she told her friends she will have to say I was drunk.

I was just so damn horny. I haven't been laid in 5 months, and I needed to bust a nut.

morepoonplease

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like what you are trying to do but i don't like the fact that alcohol played a huge factor in you getting laid... anyone can get laid at a party or while drinking with others, its how i got most of my lays in highschool... now that i have quit drinking(i am an alcoholic) i feel the need to learn how the game works from a sober point of view... props on getting laid especially since it was 5 months, its been a week since i've been laid b/c i moved away to college and my fvckbuddy is back home... i fear i may not get laid for a long while but i need to push past all the bullsh1t and get myself out there. keep at it bud.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't really drunk, but I know what you mean. I try to keep my consumption low when I go to a place with lots of people. It helps me think clear, and I do not depend on anything.

I lost my journal yesterday at work, well it actually got taken from me. I can't believe it. I also found that all my writings I had saved on my pc are gone also, and my notebook with all my raps and poetry is gone too, but I already knew about that. It just makes it more painful tho.

I am bummed out, but I must trudge on. Even though, my life was in that in that book, I do not want to dwell on that. I am going to buy another notebook, and just start all over again.

My life has changed, a lot since daytona. Not as fun, and more grown up for me. I feel like no matter how much I try to get things done, or accomplish things it is all a waste of time, because there is either another problem, or I just delay the ones I have. I want to simplify my life, so I am going to simplify my outlook about it -- my perception of it.

I have been listening to mad 2pac, haha. I love that dude. I feel like he was more aware about life than most people his age and up. No doubt he grabbed ***** too!

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out tonight solo. A lot of hot ass girls, but I didn't do a damn thing! I do not know why...well I do. It is because I was nervous of getting rejected. I did though, say too one girl, your so close I could touch you or some ****. She got all pissed, and was like if you touch me I will kill you. I told her don't threaten me with a good time. She told her man, and the guy said don't ****in touch her. It seemed like he said it not too be a **** ,but to just shut her up. Thinking back I should have just been a ****, and said some smart ass comment to the dude.

Then later I put my leg up at the doorway, and told girls they need a password. one was like please, and I said nooo, and told her what do you see? Trying to get her too say a sexy mother****a!! or just some **** like that. then dudes kept walking by, and I think deep inside I didn't want to piss anyone off, so I was just like **** it this is not working out. Another girl told me too tell her friend she is a sexy mother****a, and I did. She smiled, and I went back to the password bull****.

I am going to start being a **** like once a week again. Just too see what happens, and Ive been thinking I want to get in a fight with someone, just to see how I would do.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, it has been a while. I should have kept up with this, but I am starting over. So brief and to the point of whats been goin on.

Went out solo a few nights ago. Walking down the street I heard some Irish man singing, so I walked in the bar. Posted up all cool and confident. Met some older couple, who offered me some irish food. Then we started talking about life, and how successful I want to be, and how scared I have been, and all the trials and tribulations. I just met these people, and now I feel like they are family. It was amazing, and it is amazing how someone can just go out, meet someone, and build an instant connection. I enjoyed it a lot. They made a big impact on me, and I will remember them. Later in the night they kept buying me Guinness so I got a lil drunk. I asked them for their number or email, and they said no we should just go our separate paths. I insisted at least they take my email. Afterwards we all hugged and went our separate ways.

Walking down the street I went up to a man with an old classical type of demeanor. Long hair and talked like a rich snobby man that was very sophisticated. He told me he was looking for women, and I said cool me too.
He asked how I am with being a wingman, and I said great. He says oh yea, well go up to these 2 girls walking towards us. Thats when it was on. I turn around and go into action. I put on a fake irish accent and started talkiing.

I had the convo in the bag, the body language the skills like body rocking, kino, banter, negs it was great. I think the irish accent made me feel more confident and fun.

They were lovin me too death, and he was there in the background, but he did get a few words in. The cool part is is that THEY asked for my number. I gave them all a hug, and we left. They never called me back though.

Yesterday, I went up to some girl on the beach walking by me. She walked by me earlier, but I was nervous so I let her go past. We meet again, and I say

Me: so did you find any shark teeth?
Her: haha, no I didnt know there are any.
Me: really you didn't know? yea if you look closely you can find them. they look like shells, but shinier.
Her: really ok cool I will keep a look out.

I realized she was young, so I wished her luck, and walked on.

I walked up to girls with dudes with them a few times. It took some balls,but it went well all times.

The first time was at a club, and the guy left, but after that the convo went ****ing dead, and they said they have to go.

The second time, my buddy needed a cig, so I figured I would use that as an opener for 2 cute girls with some guy.

I aske them for a cig, and one of them got all ****ing *****y.

She was like oh bummin cigs, because you smoked all of yours! I told her no they are for my friend.
she said yea right, I looked straight at her, and handed it to him.

I told her she shouldn't judge people, because it makes you look like a *****, then I asked her her name.

I bobbed and weaved through her ***** tests, then for some reason I saw her lose interest, or at least it seemed that way. It started to rain, so they left. My buddy gave me some kudos, and I was like dude your just a *****. He always talks about girls, but when I want him to come with me he backs down.

I got some black girls phone number, but I don't know how to handle the situation. I don't know how to call her back. She is really hot, and of high value, so this is a tough one for me. SHe was looking at me from across the bar, so I went up to her, and we started talking about some bull****. the convo sucked. She stared doin her thing while I stood there, then I grabbed her and said listen, lets get out of here, me and a friend are hiting up a better spot. She started contemplating it, she took too long, so I told her im peacin it was nice meeting her. I saw her a few days later, and got her number real quick and split.

My networking here is going bad. I don't really have any friends, and I feel to busy too keep up with the very few I met. My whole lifestyle change since daytona, and I miss it very badly. I want to move to the east coast, but I want to stay here because of the good music scene. I could take a huge leap and go to cali or new york, but I love the ocean so idk. Any advice would be great

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny how a man, can go from being on top of the world, and feeling like he is doing things right, and learning through challenges, to feeling low, and forgetting everything he learned. What causes this? I don't know to tell you the truth, but I have some ideas though maybe not the right ones. Mental illness, peer influence, or other outter influences. Ya know it has been proven that moving can be the most stressful thing a human can do.

It has been six months since I moved from daytona beach. A place that will have a place in my heart, for the people I met, and the experiences I have went through, andmost importantly, the person I was growing into. Though a lot has changed since in my life since then with moving, and school, work and freinds, the most important change has happenened inside me. THe person I use to be, is no longer the person I am now. A man, or a boy; open, closed; lost, or found? It is a struggle trying to become an open confident, grateful person. Maybe I don't have guidance, maybe outer influences are ruining my inner self, but I am determined to be the best person I can be, and hopefully learn along the way.

So I got a really hot girls number from my work today. Her, and I were supposed to meet up tonight at some bar, but I feel like staying inside, because I am finally alone, and maybe I can get some inner searching done. It feels good to be alone,but anyways, I am going to text and tell her that I am not feeling like chillin tonight, we'll see how it goes. I was just going to lie to her, and say I fell asleep, haha!

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To begin, what a great night! I met up with a buddy of mine to hit up some bars on the beach. My town is having this thing called beach crawl, where everyone goes from bar to bar on the beach.

We hit up our first bar and it was fileld with older people. It was a nice vibe, but just no women. We chilled for a bit -- had a few drinks then split. Then next bar we went to we ended up staying for the whole night.

We go there, andscope the scene out for a bit. It looked real dumb, but with some potentiol. My bud says to me," your the first one to open this time." Im down, so I open up a 3 set. I walk around the bar, then walk by her, and say excuse me like Im just passing by then I notice her drink so I ask her what kind of drink that is. She says its a red bull and vodka.

I tell her ok cool ,is that good. Have you ever tried a screw driver. It was just some bull**** convo, but I transitioned out of it quite fast. We ended up talking about what there is to do in this town. At the end she starts to look around, and says well hey I have to go. I say ok, got her name, and waited for her to leave, but she never left. HAHa I was like ooook, well I guess I will leave, so I bounced out in th op direction.

Later in the night, I meet a guy from indiana not 5 minutes from a town I use to live in. I bring him back to meet my freinds, and we talk for a bit. Then another guy asks for a cig. Its not mine, but I give him my buddies cig for a dollar.( he left it on the table while he went to piss). Well, long story shorter, My new freind and him end up having a **** load in common. Then his bro comes along, end then we all start having a great time. The indiana guy was like," dude I want you to be my brother", and the other guy was like," you guys are ****ing awsome. It was great! We were all having a great time. My freind that I am with, ends up finding out that they all went to the same highschool he did when he lived in cali. Then he found out that what of the guys girlfreind, was a sister of a girl he was really close freinds with.****ing unvbelievable! I guess they were here for a wedding, but we ended up hanging out with a group of really cool people! I really needed that. It was a great night, that I enjoyed

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, yea I did go up to another girl, and she was really hot. I opened up with, have you been waiting long. SHe was at the bar.SHe said, no, and I talked about where she is from, as soon as I touched her back she lost interest in me. I saw it. I tried getting rapport,by body language, and eye contact. She wasnt facing me, so neither was I , she didnt really look at me, so niether did eye. It did not work. Her freind dragged her away, and she said bye.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
To begin, what a great night! I met up with a buddy of mine to hit up some bars on the beach. My town is having this thing called beach crawl, where everyone goes from bar to bar on the beach.

We hit up our first bar and it was fileld with older people. It was a nice vibe, but just no women. We chilled for a bit -- had a few drinks then split. Then next bar we went to we ended up staying for the whole night.

We go there, andscope the scene out for a bit. It looked real dumb, but with some potentiol. My bud says to me," your the first one to open this time." Im down, so I open up a 3 set. I walk around the bar, then walk by her, and say excuse me like Im just passing by then I notice her drink so I ask her what kind of drink that is. She says its a red bull and vodka.

I tell her ok cool ,is that good. Have you ever tried a screw driver. It was just some bull**** convo, but I transitioned out of it quite fast. We ended up talking about what there is to do in this town. At the end she starts to look around, and says well hey I have to go. I say ok, got her name, and waited for her to leave, but she never left. HAHa I was like ooook, well I guess I will leave, so I bounced out in th op direction.

Later in the night, I meet a guy from indiana not 5 minutes from a town I use to live in. I bring him back to meet my freinds, and we talk for a bit. Then another guy asks for a cig. Its not mine, but I give him my buddies cig for a dollar.( he left it on the table while he went to piss). Well, long story shorter, My new freind and him end up having a **** load in common. Then his bro comes along, end then we all start having a great time. The indiana guy was like," dude I want you to be my brother", and the other guy was like," you guys are ****ing awsome. It was great! We were all having a great time. My freind that I am with, ends up finding out that they all went to the same highschool he did when he lived in cali. Then he found out that what of the guys girlfreind, was a sister of a girl he was really close freinds with.****ing unvbelievable! I guess they were here for a wedding, but we ended up hanging out with a group of really cool people! I really needed that. It was a great night, that I enjoyed
Nice journal, I'll read through it a bit more, but this struck with me...You can't always be on and to go out and just "own the night" with some real good company is one of the best things to do...when down in a rut

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man. I am starting to realize that outer influences play a major part in inner game. Its not 100% on you. Ya know what I mean? With great company, and a great atmosphere you can feel a million buck and bring that feeling back with you!

Well on too my journel for the day. My roomnate, and I go too this bar on the beach, called caddys. It is a bar that is only good on saturdays and sundays.
We get there, and I feel a lil out of place. I set out my towel, and laid down. I lost my friend so it was just me. I go for a swim, and find him looking for me.

There are a few dudes out that look like they are on steroids, and not that many gorgeous women, but then we see this ****ing ten dude. She was hot...very hot. I told my bro I'm gonna talk to her later. This guy is nervous around women, and not very social, he kinda brings me down with him, but he is trying.

He leaves to go skate, and it is just me. I get a tan go swimmin and walk around for like 3 hours. That whole time I was trying to get my self out of being nervous, and just walk up to her. I tried bringing myself into a time when I was really confident. I tried reasoning with myself.None of it worked.

Some people lay beside me, and I say whats up. WE talk about him moving here form indianapolis. I tell him I miss dayton, andhow it is not as fun. I see the girl again, and I say, I gotta go talk to her. He laugh and says ok. She is in the water, and I go walk up to her. I am only a few feet away, and some big ass dudes start talking to her first, so I just swim right by her! HAHa I was like no ****!I was thinking I should have just done it anyway,but the logistics didn't feel right.

I swim out far a bit just to get away from people, and see them from afar. I felt sooo dumb, but I have been out of the game, and out of my territory since I moved here. I go back and head to the bar to check out the DJ. Some guy asks about my tatoo, and I end up talking to him and his buddy. THey were really cool. THey were checking out girls also. The one hot girl walks by us, and we are all like DAAAAAMMNN! She talks to those big ****ing dudes again, and I am like wtf is that dude. My new friends, were like yea she looks older man, she needs some young stud with stamina, not some fake steroids guy. I tell these guys that Ive been wanting to talk to her, but I ve been nervous, and he saysso has the whole beach. Everyone has been checking her out. I say yea the 3 second rule really ****in helps, next time I gotta follow that. They all laugh, and agree. I see her sit down with her ugly friend. I say to the guys, alright here I go watch this. They laugh, and have the look on there face like is he goin to do it? I walk up to them, and Say" hey guys I just had to come by and say whats up. People have been noticing you on the beach. I sit down, and she goes to say um don't sit there, but I interupt her, and say, so whats your guys name. She slaps her hand on the table, and says were having girl time. I say ohh, ok, well you guys take it easy, and left -- feeling glad I walked up to her, and atleast got rejected.

I tell them what happened and they laugh! Then I get some people comment on my tatoos on my back, a women said the whole bar has been looking at your tatoo. It is so original. I say thank,and tell them the story behind it.

It ended up being a good day, now it is time to study some music, and bang out some tracks.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have said

"Damn I'm REALLL bad at always picking the lesbians damn."

That would have turned the frame around on her and made her feel inferior towards you and would have tried to say somethign to "Redeem," Herself.

I like your journal though its fun to read :D.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol! thats great dude. I am going to use that the next chance I get. I am glad that people are reading my journal. It makes me feel good!

Well I got a crazy story, and some break throughs on what is going on withmy innerself,but first with the story!

I am at school, and I get out of my music class. I see a girl sitting by herself in the hallway, I say whats up, and she stares at me with a *****y look, then says hello.

I thought she was a ***** at FIRST. I walk past her and she asks if I am looking for someone. "no why do you say that", I ask. she said I look like I was. I notice her apple laptop, and comment on it. We then get into convo. At first it was about her laptop, and how good, and bad it is. Then somehow it transitioned to her car. She said she got a new car( a corolla) for graduating highschool. "That is a nice car I say to her. she says," yea its great because it has a big back seat, but the windows aren't tinted."
I said, "well that could be a problem."

I sit next to her, and the convo dies for a bit. I didn't fell awkward, but I started texting friends on my phone. Some of her friends show up, and they sit down. I ignore them. A few minutes later, she asks if anyone wants to come to the library with her, she looks at me, and asks if I will come with her. I said," I just met you, and your already draggin me everywhere with you". Uh aight I'll go. We get up and peace to the library.

On the way there, she touches my abs, and says mmmhh I like your abs. I said, " well I work out." She asked me too touch her, and said she is boney, and I told her she needs some meet on her.

We get to the library, and we find a chair to sit one. She sits and asks if I want to sit on her. I said naaw I rather have girls sit on me, she then says ok, gets up, and sits on me. Ok, then she starts grinding against my **** moaning. While we are in the library! Unbelievable!

She goes to use the pc, but it doest work, so she goes to another seat.
She has to get an essay done for her class, that is about to start. She is typing, and I am just sitting there, thinking to myself if I should leave. She looks at me, and says I am sexy and hot. I don't say a word, I just stare at her with a smirk. This girl thought I was sooo damn sexy, it was crazy!
I told her to hurry up or I am going to leave. She said ok ok I am trying, it is hard to concentrate. Now I felt in a ****ty frame. I ran no game with her what so ever-- I couldn't. I just could not get my self to do it.

So again I am sitting there thinking to myself this is bull**** what should I do. I thought about an experience I had in daytona, when I grabbed a girl and just made out with her, so thats what I did. I took her by the back of the neck, and just made out with her. She loved it! she was a ****ty kisser though. I then tell her to hurry up again, haha!

Sitting there I am bored, I felt weird because there were people sitting next to us, and she is saying she cant' wait to **** me. She wants my **** in her!

But I only get bolder, I kiss her again, then I unbutton her pants, and start rubbin her ****. She gets soo damn wet! People did not seem to notice at all. She is moanin, and getting all into it. I stop and tell her too hurry again.

She gets done, gets up, and realizes her pants are unbutton,haha!

We walk back to her class, and she turns to me, and we go at it in the hallway. I push her to the wall, and make out with her. A dude walks by us, and starts laughing, I say whats up and go back to work,lol! He then walks by again and stares at us, she says do you like what you see?, and he is like, haha Im just watching, Ill leave you guys alone.

A freind of hers comes out, and she asks how much time till class. The friend says 5 mins. So she says to me," lets go to the piano room." We go there an find a room in the corner. Now these doors are glass so people can see us, but they are sound proof. We go in the room, and I turn on the light. She looks at me and wonders why the **** I turned on the light. Im like yea your right, and flick that **** back off, and we go at it again. I take off her shirt lick her tits, and finger her, while she is givin me a hand job. I sit down and she sits on top. WE make out, and I say to her, ya know I feel a lil bad. She like,"why", me: because I don't even know your name.She laughs and says lexi, and I say mine, then we go back at it. She ends up being late for class, we trade number then she leaves.

She texts me after class, and I see her talking to that one dude from before. Se is like remember karma. I am like wtf is goin on?

I ask her later what that was all about, and she says he was going to tell people about us. I was like so what, I dont care, but she said she does, so I let it go. We got to her car and I get in. It felt a lil awkward at first. She talked about her car, and then about her ipod, and what music was in it. I played a long for a bit, but the tension was getting higher, so again I grabbed her by the neck, and put her back into reality...mine.

While we are making out, I take the ipod out of her hands, and put 'em in my pants, haha. Then I fully take them off, and lead her to my ****. I thought se might resist but she just went there. I was like no ****in way this is happening right now! So she gives me head for a bit, then I tell her lets go to the back parking lot. Oh yea this was all going on in the front parking lot, with people everywhere, and no tint windows! She says, " oh I cant I have work, I don't have time." I tell her she will have time, and be left satisfied. After a bit more resisting I get her to go. We get to the back parking lot, and I immediately, lower my seat, pick her up and put her on top of me. We make out for a bit, and I tell her I want to eat her out. She says she never been eatin out before. I was like no ****! I told her she is in for a treat. She hops in the back, I take off her pants, and start munchin away, while my azz is hanging out in the front seat! So I munch on her for like ten or so minutes, then I hop in the back, and she gives me another *******. After that aight *******, she says she wants me too eat her out again. So I do but this time, I make her ****in shake. I gave her an orgasm, in half the time. She loved it! I told her I don't have a condom, and she told me she is not on the pill. So I was like ok, then next time.

She realizes she has to go to work, so she scrambles to put her close back on. She kicks me out of her car, and asks if I will talk to her again. I told her," yea you don't seem too normal." she laughed looks down, and says I guess im not. She told me not too call her a bunch of times, at work, before she left. I was thinking to myself, yea right. your be calling me soon enough.

Its been like 4 days and no call,haha!

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff. Very 'interesting' girl you got there. I wonder who the guy was that was checking you out in the hallway and then was talking to her later on. Sounds like they know each other previously to me. Anyways good update and keep on pushing your boundaries

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea they do. He had class with her. I can't believe i happened man, and no game used what so ever. No tactics -- nothing. Though today I did get a number.

I was at the mall getting a calender,so I can be a bit more organized. I decided I would buy some glasses also. I go to the stand, and a very pretty girl walks up to me. She asks if she can help me, and I said no thanks, but I do remember you from before. You seem a lot more confident now -- thats good. She laughed, and said you do? I said yea, of course I do, you seemed so nervous when you talked too me before.

Me: I notice an accent, where are you from?

her: I am from turkey.

Me: oh wow, thats cool whats brings you here?

Her: school.

Now the convo was good, because I used some good banter, and I had a pretty good frame. I made jokes, to her, and looked at her with lust. SHe loved it. When I first did it, I could see her face change, and feel her energy pierce me. It was real powerful. We talked about, what her country is like, and how long she has been here. She says she never goes, out, because she works too much.

I can't really remember the full convo, sorry guys.Maybe I was such in game, and in the moment.

I felt like we were hitting it off. She laughed at all my jokes, and I try matching her BL. I forgot to look at her pupils, to see if they were dilated, and notice if her tone was darker. I ended up talking to her for quite some time. I bought my glasses, and did something I thought was dumb. I whipped out my phone, and just looked through my old texts, I got nervous.

She said something about she doesn't get text, I said I don't understand, and she dropped it.
I told her, that me and some friends are going to this bar tomorrow, and she should come with us. I noticed her face wasn't the same, and I felt like the attraction was dying out, but I don't know why. I gave her my number, and told her too call me. I then talked to her for a bit longer, and left. I just realized I should have hugged when I left.

I think it went well, because I qualified her, through banter, and compliments. I understand now, how powerful qualification is. For some reason today, I was on my game. I will see what happened tomorrow, oh yea I lied about my friends goin to the bar.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
lol! thats great dude. I am going to use that the next chance I get. I am glad that people are reading my journal. It makes me feel good!

Well I got a crazy story, and some break throughs on what is going on withmy innerself,but first with the story!

I am at school, and I get out of my music class. I see a girl sitting by herself in the hallway, I say whats up, and she stares at me with a *****y look, then says hello.

I thought she was a ***** at FIRST. I walk past her and she asks if I am looking for someone. "no why do you say that", I ask. she said I look like I was. I notice her apple laptop, and comment on it. We then get into convo. At first it was about her laptop, and how good, and bad it is. Then somehow it transitioned to her car. She said she got a new car( a corolla) for graduating highschool. "That is a nice car I say to her. she says," yea its great because it has a big back seat, but the windows aren't tinted."
I said, "well that could be a problem."

I sit next to her, and the convo dies for a bit. I didn't fell awkward, but I started texting friends on my phone. Some of her friends show up, and they sit down. I ignore them. A few minutes later, she asks if anyone wants to come to the library with her, she looks at me, and asks if I will come with her. I said," I just met you, and your already draggin me everywhere with you". Uh aight I'll go. We get up and peace to the library.

On the way there, she touches my abs, and says mmmhh I like your abs. I said, " well I work out." She asked me too touch her, and said she is boney, and I told her she needs some meet on her.

We get to the library, and we find a chair to sit one. She sits and asks if I want to sit on her. I said naaw I rather have girls sit on me, she then says ok, gets up, and sits on me. Ok, then she starts grinding against my **** moaning. While we are in the library! Unbelievable!

She goes to use the pc, but it doest work, so she goes to another seat.
She has to get an essay done for her class, that is about to start. She is typing, and I am just sitting there, thinking to myself if I should leave. She looks at me, and says I am sexy and hot. I don't say a word, I just stare at her with a smirk. This girl thought I was sooo damn sexy, it was crazy!
I told her to hurry up or I am going to leave. She said ok ok I am trying, it is hard to concentrate. Now I felt in a ****ty frame. I ran no game with her what so ever-- I couldn't. I just could not get my self to do it.

So again I am sitting there thinking to myself this is bull**** what should I do. I thought about an experience I had in daytona, when I grabbed a girl and just made out with her, so thats what I did. I took her by the back of the neck, and just made out with her. She loved it! she was a ****ty kisser though. I then tell her to hurry up again, haha!

Sitting there I am bored, I felt weird because there were people sitting next to us, and she is saying she cant' wait to **** me. She wants my **** in her!

But I only get bolder, I kiss her again, then I unbutton her pants, and start rubbin her ****. She gets soo damn wet! People did not seem to notice at all. She is moanin, and getting all into it. I stop and tell her too hurry again.

She gets done, gets up, and realizes her pants are unbutton,haha!

We walk back to her class, and she turns to me, and we go at it in the hallway. I push her to the wall, and make out with her. A dude walks by us, and starts laughing, I say whats up and go back to work,lol! He then walks by again and stares at us, she says do you like what you see?, and he is like, haha Im just watching, Ill leave you guys alone.

A freind of hers comes out, and she asks how much time till class. The friend says 5 mins. So she says to me," lets go to the piano room." We go there an find a room in the corner. Now these doors are glass so people can see us, but they are sound proof. We go in the room, and I turn on the light. She looks at me and wonders why the **** I turned on the light. Im like yea your right, and flick that **** back off, and we go at it again. I take off her shirt lick her tits, and finger her, while she is givin me a hand job. I sit down and she sits on top. WE make out, and I say to her, ya know I feel a lil bad. She like,"why", me: because I don't even know your name.She laughs and says lexi, and I say mine, then we go back at it. She ends up being late for class, we trade number then she leaves.

She texts me after class, and I see her talking to that one dude from before. Se is like remember karma. I am like wtf is goin on?

I ask her later what that was all about, and she says he was going to tell people about us. I was like so what, I dont care, but she said she does, so I let it go. We got to her car and I get in. It felt a lil awkward at first. She talked about her car, and then about her ipod, and what music was in it. I played a long for a bit, but the tension was getting higher, so again I grabbed her by the neck, and put her back into reality...mine.

While we are making out, I take the ipod out of her hands, and put 'em in my pants, haha. Then I fully take them off, and lead her to my ****. I thought se might resist but she just went there. I was like no ****in way this is happening right now! So she gives me head for a bit, then I tell her lets go to the back parking lot. Oh yea this was all going on in the front parking lot, with people everywhere, and no tint windows! She says, " oh I cant I have work, I don't have time." I tell her she will have time, and be left satisfied. After a bit more resisting I get her to go. We get to the back parking lot, and I immediately, lower my seat, pick her up and put her on top of me. We make out for a bit, and I tell her I want to eat her out. She says she never been eatin out before. I was like no ****! I told her she is in for a treat. She hops in the back, I take off her pants, and start munchin away, while my azz is hanging out in the front seat! So I munch on her for like ten or so minutes, then I hop in the back, and she gives me another *******. After that aight *******, she says she wants me too eat her out again. So I do but this time, I make her ****in shake. I gave her an orgasm, in half the time. She loved it! I told her I don't have a condom, and she told me she is not on the pill. So I was like ok, then next time.

She realizes she has to go to work, so she scrambles to put her close back on. She kicks me out of her car, and asks if I will talk to her again. I told her," yea you don't seem too normal." she laughed looks down, and says I guess im not. She told me not too call her a bunch of times, at work, before she left. I was thinking to myself, yea right. your be calling me soon enough.

Its been like 4 days and no call,haha!
wow thats a sick report lol

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight so I texted the girl from school. No reply. I am probly goin to call this one quits and erase her number from my phone. I have a filling I won't talk to her again.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the girl I got the number from. I went back there for some dumb ass reason, and went up to her while she was on the phone. She waived, and went back to talking. I was just sitting there ****ing bored. I then put my foot on the counter, she turned to me, and said don't do that there is a camera, and that is rude. I smiled and said my bad. She then turned her back to me. Sitting there for a lil longer, I said you should be selling stuff instead of talking on the phone. She said you shouldn't tell me how to do my job, this could be my boss. I said ohhh ok. Dude I felt so ****in dumb. I looked at my time, then bounced. I ask if she is down to go to the bar, she looked at me, and said nope.

I am going to persue this one, cause she thinks she is clever. This is gonna be fun guys!

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4th of july made out with this really hot black girl. SHe turned out to be a lil of a princess so I had to dismiss her, and I could see she got annyoed.

After that, went to a few bars, and approached like mad. I was with my buddy, and he was in shock! I approached the hottest chick in one of the bars, and she immiedieltey liked me. I complimented her dress, and she asked me to sit with her, but we couldnt hear a word either of us were saying so it died out, and she said she was going to sit some where else. At first she didn't get up , then I was like, ok well I will take your seat.

Then another place approached a 3 set, got there attention with high energy, but lost it cause they saw there boss.

I realize how important it is to be confident, but they problem is, being, and getting that way.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to daytona beach, for the weekend. My first night we went to the club. My buddy is a pua also. For some reason I just wasn't feeling it that night. I would say I went up to like 15 women that night-- thats what it felt like at least. I got rejected by everyone, but it was my fault cause I couldn't get in frame. I actually went up to a hb 9 and told her and her friend that I am not having a good time, and I am bored. can they mention anything funner. The hotter one, was looking at her friend like she could not believe I was saying this. My other friend was his bday that night, and he was at the club too. He was pissin me off because he was puttin women on pedestals. I was telling him that I just don't like this club, and he kept taking it as, that I am afraid to go to talk to women. I kept telling him its not women its just the club. I tried real hard to enjoy myself but I just couldnt. I should have just left. My other boy opened up a 2 set, and he got in with one of them. He is real good, but he is a liar, and wierd, kinda demented I guess -- IDK.

I did not get laid that night, but it made me realize how much work I hve ahead of me. I would like to learn some routines, or something, just because I can use it too control the convo.

I am going out tonight downtown. Meeting up with a pua, and see how well tonight goes.