A cool dudes journey through life.This is my field report.....

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so today I felt horrible.My anxiety was kicking in today for some damn reason I do not know why.I had a few opportunities to talk to girls but all I could do is look them in the eyes and smile,hey that's something though!
At the end of the day I passed by this girl who was sitting on a bench talking on a cell phone I say to myself alright just go up to her,but I could not so I just walked ahead a little acting like I was looking at something. I keep saying to myself just go do it.then I just turned around and started walking.I felt inside like when you know your about to do something scary you get this weird feeling inside because you know your going for it,well thats what happened inside of me.I go up too her and I say hey whats your name.She looks at me all weird and shakes her head no.I repeat saying well whats your name? She just looks at me like she is scared or something.So I say I think I know you.She say no you don't.Well you go to this school don't you?She says no even tough she had her books with her.I could have gotten past her defense but I was just so nervous I just wanted to get out of the situation. Then later at work at the end of the night I asked this very pretty girl for her #.I was so nervous but she gave it to me.I asked her if she is doing anything this weekend.She said no she doesn't know what she is doing.
I could not ask her for her # at that moment because I was so nervous.So I just waited to prepare myself.I went outside to just gather myself then I saw her walking out.I said well since your not doing anything do you want to do something this weekend?She says yea ok do you want my #.I got her # and we talked for a lil after that bout work then she left.It's funny because I planned out before how I was going to ask her.It was all smooth and I could have done it the way I planned but I was nervous so I did it all korny and sht. I was thinking about going on here looking for some lines and just memorize them,maybe that will help me out.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done dude that was some brave ****, you get bad sets, but then again u get good ones has well. Just make sure to learn from them. Keep at it.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea werd man I going to start to list the things I learn from every set from now on.I also feel very impatient when writing my story so I am going to just force myself to relax and take time to just write it all good like. I went out today and I saw these 2 girls walking on the beach.I go walking towards them and my freind screams no dont go.I look back give him a stupid face and keep waking.I figure I would start running and accidentally run into them.SO I start running and right when I go to bump into one of them she turns and sees me and gets out the way.I stop and say whats up then I realize its my friends old girl he ****ed and left,I was like oh snap that's why he didn't want me to go. I t sucked I am not going to get in the convo because it was stupid but here is what I learned:
If friend does not want you to go over to set ASK WHY!!

I am going to call girl I got # form at work hopefully she does not blow me off.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I got laid,and guess what I do not feel any better about myself.
Here's the story.
I was at the beach with some friends and they both had girls they were flirting on so I decided to go for a walk to see if I could get some girls. While walking I saw a lot of girls checking me out,but I could not go over there because I was nervous of being rejected(I have to get over that somehow).I even had some dudes girlfriend yell to me that I am sexy,haha.That boosted up my confidence but did not really help me start a convo with any girls.

Well a storm came later on, so we walked to there apartment.On the way one of my friends just walked up to some girls and made convo(he's the guy that's a player).We talked to them for a lil got there# and went to there apartment. They called us and they came over.now they were not that hot I would say 5s or around there.They came over and we were all in our wet boxers,we didn't care.We talked to them about some bullsht I forgot, and then we saw some cute girls outside so I left the girls and went oustside in myboxers to to talk to the girls.Well these chicks were locked outside there apartment because there mom was drunk and she could not get outside the closet,haha.So I talked to them for a lil on how to get them inside.She said she had a boyfriend but she looked like she was interested in me. Well they went back to their room to try and get inside and I went back in mine to talk to the girls.
A few minutes later one of my friends said there was this hot chick in a car,so I jumped right up from the bed and went outside again to flirt with this chick.She gave me that look like she was into me but I did not notice her pupils because I forgot.Well we talked a lil about music and where she was from,the convo was dyin so I asked for her #,she hesitated with a look,then my freind who is the player came outside and that's when she gave me her #.I was like what the fuk how does he do it.

The girls that were in the apartment came outside and were about to leave because they said we were players.I laughed and tried to get them to go back inside but she was not having it,so one of my friends(forgot which one) got them to go back.
Right after that I got a call that my dog escaped so I asked them to give me a ride home.They did and we went to my house.My player freind came with me.
Well I said I am going to take a shower and he said right don't you join him to one of the girls.She was hesitant at first but her friend was giving her the eye and I said was acting like it was no big deal and said if you want come on.I went to shut the door and she came in.I got nakey and got in the shower.She said not to laugh at her small tits and I wa like don't worry I won't.She got nakey and came in,and well you guys know what happened next...giggity!

we got done fukin and thn my friend got in the shower with his chick and they did their thing.Well the bummer part is that these girls want a relationship and I most def don't want one with these girls,so I told them that.

It was awkward a lil after wards because we had to walk to my friends apartment again and she kept holding my hands and putting her hand in my back pocket. After walking for a lil we ended up going ahead of them and they said just keep walking we know whats goin on,well so we did and peaced out. We got back to the apartment and I called the other girl from the car earlier,but she was all drunk so she got annoying so I just hung up the phone on her.I was trying to find out where she was at but I could not understand her.

That was pretty much it.I got high walked around a lil looking for more girls,couldnt find any and ended up going to sleep at friends apartment. My player freind is an ******* though because he cares only about himself and getting women.He will fuk anything that is walking but he also gets really hot girls.I asked him what he does and he says it's how he thinks.He said he acts and believe he is the man and that he is confident.He says he doesnt need any girl because he can get any he wants.I was like damn dude that is hard o think that way.
It's true though,that is a good way of thinking.It works for him.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today at school I still feel very nervous.I thought that after having sex for the first time I would be more confident,but I am not. Oh yea after banging that chick she smiled at me and said I hurt her,haha,and when we got out of the shower she went to where her friend was sitting and her friend asked if it was good,and I saw her smile ad shake her head yes....giggity!Anyways,I don't know what it is.I saw this girl walking from afar at my school.I walked in the opposite direction towards her and I saw her with a friend so I looked at her,smiled and said what's up.She looked down and said hey,when they passed I heard them laughing.That is either a good thing because they thought I was sexy or a bad thing because they thought I was stupid.I am going to say the latter(if thats the right word for it;good one).Things seem so hard now.I am trying this bc for this month,and I hve to get 10 rejections,but I am so nervous to get rejected and I don't know why.Something is going on inside of me that's making me feel so nervous about other people,it's something inside...I don't know what it is.Perhaps meditation can help me figure out this problem.
While I was on the computer at school I saw this alright looking girl a few seats away from me.I thought to myself I when I am done I am going to go up to her and say,listen I have to go but you should give me your # and we'll chill some time,and just thinking about that gave me I guess a lil rush.I could not believe it!!I was thinking to myself is this really what I have become!Am I really feeling like this just from thinking to myself that I am going to go over and talk to her? Well I did not go over there and say that,I was talking to a girl but she was a lot older than me,and I kept thinking to myself I hope that she does not feel attracted to me. I hate when I get that feeling when I am around a girl that I know likes me but I just want to be friends.

There has to be a way out of this problem.I am thinking that I should just man up and make a fool of myself,at least do it once and see how it feels,but that is a very hard step. I am going to clean my room now maybe that will make me feel better.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your fear of rejection, it's something we all went through.
Unfortunately, only numbers and experience will help you get over it, so keep plowing through, you're doing a good job so far.

As far as the # close, I feel like a lot of guys who have trouble with that make this mistake: they see it as an end in-and-of itself. So while they are talking to a girl, in the back of their mind they keep worrying about w/er they will get the number or not, which in turn messes up their interaction, which in turn leads to the girl not feeling comfortable with you and not giving you the number.

It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy!

Just don't worry that much about getting the number, start the convo with the assumption that you will get it, and you will end up getting it if you play it cool.

How to ask? Well, in fact... don't ask! Tell her to give it to you. At the end of the convo, say something like "we should hang out later this week (or whenever)..." At this point, if your interaction went well, she'll agree, and you follow with "Ok, well gimme your phone number and [I'll hit you up later/txt you/etc...]". One last detail: make sure you call her right away and see that she saves your number in her phone, a lot of girls don't pick up calls from numbers they don't know

good luck man!

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met 5 girls yesterday and I started the convo with all of them.
The first one was at school, my friends were telling me about this girl they met.We started looking for her because they wanted me to see her,we could not find her.We go back to the place we were at and there she was walking bye.I said I am going to talk to her,so I run after her and say whats up.I told her so your the one everybody is talking about,she said shehad no idea what I was talking about.We introduced each other and for some reason I was pulling away from her.I talked t her about what my friends said then I was like well it was nice to meet you and I was about to walk away instead of flirt.I don't know why!
She follows me asking where I can get a cig and I said well maybe outside,she comes out with me and then like 4 other dudes roll up(I knew them all)and start talking to her,it was weird,she talked about taking a **** and just ****ing around like a guy does.She was pretty cool.We all got her number and them me and my friend bounced.

Later on I met with another freind and we went to the beach,it was crazy because when we got there I saw some people pointing out at the ocean and I saw some dolphins,I told my friends that I am going to try and touch them.I swim out there and there come with me ,we hit the sand bar and the water is clear.I look for the dolphins but they were way ahead of us.Well a few minutes later all of a sudden a school of wild dolphins pass like 2 feet away from us,we could have grabed them that's how close they were.My friend just stood there and screamed like a little girl it was hilarious!!Realizing they were not sharks I went after them.They started to jump out of the water and try to catch fish.It was amazing gives me a great feeling about life.

Well later on while at the beach I see these 2 girls walk bye us and they smie at me,I of course smile back,she said whats up and kept walking.
Later on we saw them again walking towards us.I told my friends to listen to this.When they got bye me I asked tem if there were any beautiful women that way,they laughed and said no,the other girl said something else but I did not hear.

We find a good spot on the beach for skimboarding so we stop our walking and tear it up a lil.I see these 2 cute girls and I contemplate weather I should go and talk to them.
I just typed a whole bunch of sht and it did not save!!!

Any ways they walked towards m and I said whats up and We talked about them living on farms and sht.I told them I like there glasses and they let me try them and they told me I look better in them I they do.
I got them back in the ocean and we talked some more. For some reason my game felt really off.
My friends got their #s. Later that night I met a buddy of mine after work and we smoked more ten I expected,I was so stoned I could not think.

Later that night I met some girls at a market and we talked about some sht I forgot I was so stoned.

No what this is crazy I am so pissed that I just typed all this stuff and it dd not save,so I am going to skip to what I learned.

Don't feel pressured to hug a girl just because your friend did.I think it would be better to be smooth with a handshake and a nice closer.

Don't get really high and talk to girls!!!

Try talking to everyone including ugly girls and dudes also.It might just improve your convo skills overall and help with a social connect.

Try to keep the balance of reading info and taking action on the field.I am going to try and read a lil bit and applying it instead of reading alot and become swamped with info that I won't remember.

Sorry about the crappy post but I typed so much and I got logged out and it didn't save when I logged back in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok worst night ever!!I have developed a new hate for religion!!I met these girls at the beach and we started talkng about some type of bullsht.Well they wanted us to come back and drink with them.My freind was just raggin on this chick so bad I could tell she did not like it.I got some alcy and went to the hotel there were chillin at.I scoped around first for some girls but did not see any.I saw them and said whats up.At first Ifelt lame because I did not talk to people that much and I did not get the attention I wanted.well I got a lil tipsy and things started to look better(I hate how alcy make things better),I started getting in the convo more,.I made this dring and everyone loved it.I wnated to flirt with this chkc but I did no feel it, I dont know why,it sucked.Well later on somehow we got into discussion about religion.I knew this was a bad move on my part.We started talking and the girl i wnated was religious also.I got into this huge debate about this sht and it did not lead anywhere. Well she had to go and I she said bye and I was like you can't give me a hug.I go t up and I gae her a hug she gave me one of those side hugs so I grabbed her wit both arms and made it a full one,I am not gonna deal with that sht!!Later on I met with my freind at bk and I made this hilarious joke.We won a free burger and I said I need to eat somethin since I didnt eat any *****.We laughed so hard, it was so perfect,I didnt say it in those words tho.We made such a scene the people behind us moved away from us.then we left went to my buddies car and chilled.He said he knew these hot gilrs that want to chill,he took to long so I left and wnet to this club to see what up,bad idea.All these religious people were there and I got into such a big discussion about god it wa dumb these people did not know what they were talking about.I know that perception of reality is up to the individual but these people did not know that.They were preachin at a club for gods sake,pun intended. I hate how religious people try to force there beliefs on people. on others.they are so blinded by their beliefs they don't think rationally about how to go about things when it comes to religion.
Well I got into this convo about god and sht we these people and this dude started crying because he could not get any women in the club!!He was so loud it was hilarious,he really was crying because all the women in the club turned him down!! All these holy people were trying to comfort him!I could not believe it!Well Since I got into this convo wit these people my freind left me and went to chill with these girls.He calle me but I was to dumb to go to him and leave.

i learned not to get into debate about religion

I need to learn how to flirt

I want to learn how to have a outgoing personalty with out drinking but still drink

Religion sucks!!!

Learn to flirt!!It is so hard

Take risks,that is really hard.

I am drunk right now,haha

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been slacking on my report lately,I have been kinda down.I don't really know where to start since it has been so long so I will just start from where ever.I have been noticing woman looking at me more when I am at the beach.My body looks great and I see girls staring at me,of course I smile back but I never go and make the move.So a few days ago I went out with some friends and we went on a sarge to meet women. I felt a lil nervous even though I knew I should not be. I was a lil drunk so I think that helped me out.We went to ihop and there were people sitting behind us,I say to them hey whats up neighbors and they smiled and said whats up.I went to their seat and I told them they seem interesting,then somehow we got in a convo about stupid stuff.They took alot of pics and said they are going to put it on face book.We got their # and met later at the beach.We had to walk mad far for some girls that were average looking.We met up and we all got in our underwear and went swimming,we tried to get them to go naked but they kept saying no.We all ran in the water and it was freezing,it was like 3 am.I grabbed one of the girls and pretty much tackled her into the water,haha it was funny.I then kept hugging her and caressing her boobs a lil.She did not care.I figured I would try the push and pull technique but I think I only screwed myself over,I probably should have just escalated touch..they took more pics then they left to go to sleep.
We were drunk so that's what we did also.

I woke up to go to class the next day.I am taking a dance class and I love it!there is this very pretty asian girl in my class.I want to try and get her # but I haven't even done that yet.I should have tried today but I was doing a routine with my some of my classmates and I just didn't go for it.I don't have school tomorrow so I will have to try monday.She is really good looking I would say a 9.6.I also met some girls at a hotel that I go to meet girls at,haha.I was with my friends so I was a lil quiet and I wanted to see what they would do.They were acting afc but the girls were not *******s so it was whatever.They were painting their nails and one of my friends ask if they will do his.He asked the hot one to do his nails and she said yes so he went up and she painted his nails a shinny pink with a lil star on it for a finish.I got mine done also.They wiped theirs off tryin to be all smooth about it.Then they said they saw a pretty girl so 2 of my friends left and told the other one to stay here,he wanted to go with them probably to feel comfortable and not nervous so he went also,I stayed with the girls.I decided to try and act like I just don't care sort of attitude.I laid down on the couch we were sitting on, and whipped out my phone and just chilled there. We had small talk about something, and during that I let off an energy that I did not care about anything and I was just a chill dude.They got up to leave and one them asked me if I was going to be back later.I said maybe and I asked for her # and told her I will call her later.That was yesterday I might text her tonight and see what she is doing.

Then today I was at the beach surfing.After surfing for a while I came back in to talked to a buddy of mine who was life guarding.while talking to him I saw 2 girls laying not far from me staring at me, like alot of other girls.I stare at them back and they wave at me,I wave back with a smile and they start laughing.I should have gone over there at that moment but I just did not.I didn't want to for some reason,I just wanted to enjoy the water and not worry about girls.I went to talking to my friend and I kept thinking that I should go over there and say whats up.I did not because I waited to long and I thought about the 3 second rule so I figured that it would just be pointless.I should have gone over there and ignored that rule and not live by it.
At the beach i saw a cute looking girl laying by herself.I walked towards her to see if she was cute but she had her back turned so I did not not get a look.I walk back to my friends and talk to them again.Then I go back out surfing,but the waves started to get bad so I went back in again.Chillen for a lil I saw the girl that was alone start walking towards me,she was leaving.My freind said go say whats up,and without thinking I did.I felt confident like I did not care if I get rejected.I thought about how I should just be upfront with her,so I was.I walk up to her and say,I was going to say whats up to you earlier but you had your back turned from me so I didn't.She laughed and said well then whats up,that kinda threw me off guard so I came back with well whats yr name,and then we just hit it off from their.We talked about her sis and about florida and ****.I wanted to try and elicit values or trance her words but I do not know enough about that so I didn't.I did get her #,well I gave her my # and she texted me back with hers.

I just texted the other girl form the hotel and she is going to a party so I am gonna try and get her to invite me.

What I learned:

The 3s rule does not apply to everything,if you don't goafter 3 seconds don't let that stopping you from going later.

Acting chill with a no care attitude works well.

If a person you just met starts asking you questions like they are doing the same technique you learned about conversing,don't get nervous or think your losing control,just go with the flow and do what feels natural.If you feel like talking about yourself and they will listen then go for it.

I hoe I go and get the girls 3 from my class and actually chill with her.
I am going to maybe try and replicate her mood/personality and see how that works.I will test it out on the field first.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that I might be at fault for my lack of friends in daytona.At work today I had a kid working with me,he was very outgoing and he seemed pretty cool.I felt thought that he was kinda fake and one of those type of people that judge and are think of themselves as cool and that type of thing.That could be just my way of thinking because I developed an outlook on all the people I work with.I don't understand why I don't hang out with my of them,it could be my fault I don't know.

a while back I got a girls # that I work with but I never hung out with her yet.She hasn't called me to hang out and I called her a few times but we just haven't yet,so i stopped calling. I don't know what is up with me that I can't seem to make any friends,maybe it is my way of thinking that is changing my personality I don't know.Thinking to myself right now,it would be nice to just be happy,be friendly and treat people with respect and not let my thoughts about how bad they MIGHT be or selfish/conceded I think they are get in the way of how I interact with people.Should I be more forward and make the effort to get # and hang out with them or should I just let everyone be just people I see at work.No one has yet make the effort to hang out with me or get my #,so I guess the only thing I can do is try and hang out with them and if they put me off well then I know it's not me being a recluse and not trying to be friendly.There is this one girl that I think she thinks I am a loser because she always gives me a weird look when I see her.I think this girl is wierd though because she started to freak out when I told her that it wasn't summer and she said the news told her so.I don't know this chick must have some internal problems or I know she at least went through some.

I got the dudes # that I was working with today and he said he will call me tonight to hang out,but I have a feeling he will not and I am probably right,haha,I have these thoughts about people when I try to hang out that they that we never will and I am usually right ,and yet I wonder that maybe it is me being judgmental.It is a crazy world!

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I went to work miserable because they have me working in shrimp costume.I went into work and I went to the computer to clock in and the girl that I got her # came behind me and said she thought I was just some random dude using the computer.I made some corny ass joke and then she stood next to me and we made very stupid small talk I feel. Then it was kinda a silence in our convo and she still stood next to me and i sensed that she wanted to say something to me but she did not know what.
Then the guy I was working with came and he went right up to her and she smiled and he shook her hand and she said something like why didn't you kiss me that one time or some ****,I don't know.I noticed his energy and the way he interacted with her though.
He came in strong with high personality and he touched her.He made her smile and made her give full attention to him because the WAY he carried himself and his words. He is very friendly with everyone their and acts like they are his good friends,well he has been there for 3 years.The girl I got the # from is hangin out with people form there,I feel like I am the only one that is not chillen with any of my co workers. Well we leave and I go and do my thing in the shrimp costume.I am getting annoyed because there is not that many people there.SO I go to the manager and say look there is not that many people here and he(my worker) is the one attracting all the guests.He says well it looks like there is still people out there,he says well ok then go.And my managers I feel like am not assertive enough,and when he said leave I said to him well are you sure I can stay if you want me too.I don't know I eve told myself before talking to him that I am going to be assertive.I clock out and pack up the costume and say bye to the 2 people out front.one of them was the chick that doesn't like me that freaked out about the weather.

I decide that I am not going to leave and I am going to practice my social skills. I go to the store by me some sunglasses and leave to do my thang.
I am feeling a lil nervous so I tell myself I will talk to guys first.While walking I see some girls and I just don't do anything. It's weird. I stop to watch a guy try and get out of 2 stray jackeys and wraped in chains while hanging upside down.
I see do guys chille and I say whats up,they say it back and I keep walking.I turn around and ask if they are from here.
Them:yea we are
Me:eek: cool finally some locals.Do you guys leave around here
THem:nah we dont
Me ok.
damn I forgot what the covno was about.Well it was lame anyway alot of spaces.one of them says if the other wants to go to his house and thats when I make my partings.
I walk back to the dude to see his act again and I see a group of another dudes.These guys were cooler.We talked about what if the guy falls on his head.I chill with them for a lil watching the guy escape and then they leave to go buy some lightsabers. I tell them to be nice and buy me one I am a guest,they laugh and say ok. I take a seat on a bench and just stare at the ocean trying to clear my thoughts of chasing women.Just to be in the now with no goals. I see 2girls sitting next to me,I figure I would go up to them but I got nervous.A few minutes later I see the kids on te bech with thier light sabers running around and sword fighting.I start to laugh and go to them and just chill for a lil watching them beat each other up. I go back to my bench and I tell the 2 girls,isnt that manly playing with light sabers.They laugh and that was that.

I think to myself I should go up to them and I will in a lil but I never do.They get up and leave.I saw 3 guys walk by and stop trying to get one of them to go to the girls,I found it a lil amusing actually seeing that. I get up and walk I see three girls sitting at a bench and this time I strike.I walk up and say whats up,I ask what they are doing tonight,and if they are from here.I felt that wasn't a good opener to ask what some girls I dn tonight,it makes them feel weird.These to didn't reject me so I kept going.
how okd are you guys
We are 17
Oh damn thats to bad you guys cant go clubbin and to the bars thats like all there is to do around here
yea we know everyone says that
You can go on teen night but I dont know how much fun that will be
razzles is a bad club anyway because people get in fights alot there
oh yea(they laugh)
My friend then calls and I talk to him until the girls say they are going to leave.
I tell my friend that I will call him back and I ask the girls for their #.One of them says for me to give them mine.I say well I don't answer to people I dont know.One of them says ok and acts like she is leaving.I say woe what with all this attitude all of a sudden. I say,ok just give me your # and I will text you mine.I go through some more bull****,they say something then I am like well maybe I dont want your # now.The chick acts like she is going to leave again.Finally I get one of their # but she could not give it to me straight she kept ****ing up the #.I said whos # is this and one of them said it was theirs.I say ok and we peace out.I erase it shortly after.

I feel good though that I went up to my first 3 set all by myself.
this is getting long so here is what i learned.

Energy is what matters.It is all in how you present yourself.
Now to high energy then you might not do so well and to low energy then you will only attract drugies.Balance my freind find what is the perfect balance,it might not stay the same for everyone.

I realize the importance of action and taking every advantage of getting experience.

Tease girls a lil.Read about neg hits,I found that girls like to be teased.

RIght something on a big piece of paper that will get you motivated and put it on your wall.IT helps me,a lil and I will take everything I can get.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I didn't have work so I went out to meet people.My buddies came with me and they brought a freind to be my wingman because they already have girls of their own. We go to the beach and start walking my other friends leave us behind to meet their girls,me and this guy are walking down the boardwalk and we see nothing so we walk down to the beach.I see some cute girls and I tell him there are some.I don't hesitate and I say hey whats goin on.You don't mind if we walk with you guys.You girls are in our path.They laughed which was a good sign.I then say what's your names.THey give them to us and I shake their hand.
Our convo wasn't bad but I feel like I was being a bit to,hmm...childish I guess.It's hard to explain but I will try.I feel like I got over excited too much when they said like there town is boring or they haven't been to clubs here yet.While walking on the beach we told them about the hotel we go to too chill.I said to them when we got by it in an alpha way to come with us.They hesitated then I said whatever if you guys don't wanna come then forget it and I kept walking.They agreed with each other to come after I did that. Later on at the resort I wasn't talking much because I didn't feel like it.
I just wasn't feeling my personality.I think I think to much about this whole game thing.If I was just doing me and not thinking about myself or caring about them just being me and social,maybe they would have picked up my vibe better.One of the girls started to think we were playing them because she didn't think we just met.she thought this is what we do to pick up women,this is our routine. I put in a few negs wit her but I got the feeling they were not working with her.Maybe because I didn't use them right to fit her personality.They did work a few times though.

At the end of the convo I ask for her # and she said give it to her freind.Then my wingman asked for her 3 and she gave her friends # in his phone.I didn't even bother getting their # because I knew they were not going to work out so I just next them right there.

They left and we went back to walking and there was noone there.We decid to have a lil fun and make accents.I go with the irish accent and he went with a british one.We met a guy and at first he didn't believe us.We kept going with it and he finally fell for it.He try selling us drugs then he tried getting us beer.We told him we will meet him aat this place in an half an hour;we never showed up.Walking towards the beach again we see some girls I initiate with our accents and they love it!!They fell right for it. We talked to them about where I was from then I told them I was leaving,so we left.We meet some more people a few seconds later and they fell for it also_One of them was like,yo I am irish to!!Then the 3 set I met a few nights ago was their and they called me out.I couldn't fake it so I just said smooth **** to make everyone laugh.The girls were stupid that I met so we left the group and went on.We walked around for so long and met noone.i sucked!!

My wingman had to go home so he gave me a ride and that was it.

What i learned:

FOREIGN ACCENT RULE

Try not to let this whole pickup thing erase you of who YOU truly are

sometimes your just not in a mood to talk,but you can change that with your mindset if you feel like it.

I realized that I have alot of practice to do until I am good am socializing.I hope I really come away with something that will give me an advantage in communication with people. Me and a classmate tomorrow are going to ask are whole class if they want to all meet up some time and go to a club! I am a lil nervous about it but I think it is a good idea.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,I got fired this weekend from my job.Now I am jobless. Last weekend was horrible for me.I took such a back step in my outlook and my thoughts.I think what caused was me loosing my phone then loosing my job.I need to become more responsible fast.I got in a big argument with my sis and she ended up hitting me in the face.I again got mad at her today,I don't know what love is but I know this is not it. She told me everyone thinks I should join the coast guard.I would but I don't want that to limit my social life. The girl in my class I found out broke up with her boyfriend.She told me about it this morning.I am glad because I would like to grab her and call her my girlfriend. Today I felt my game was weak,I felt like I was apprehensive.I don't know why I just was.I can't believe I took this step back,I can't believe I am not able to control my own emotions and thoughts. I might meet up with her tonight and with another freind also.If he comes pick me up.

I tried talking to my sis just now and she said she does not want to talk.
I don't know what to do I CAN'T stand her.
I guess I am not going out tonight,bummer.I really don't want to be here right now.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
Might want to space out your giant paragraphs a little bit :yes:

Big walls of text are not easy on the eyes to read, nor does it keep the attention span :rock:

Also from all that, I tried to do a search on "sex" or "fvck", couldn't find any :p

So did you get any action from this journey so far?
Thanks for the tip I guess.

Anyways,Tomorrow is another day,and I am going to mack this girl up in my class.I was apprehensive because I did not want her to feel awkward or reject me. I am going to be comfortable with myself and let her know what's up.

I know what I have to do and I won't let my mind get in the way of that!

Oh and yes I got laid,Haha

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a fraternity party last night.It was alright except that later some guy tried to start a fight with me.I guess he thought I was making fun of his fraternity.I met this girl there and I was feeling and acting confident,like I was the best and I knew it.She might have been digging me I am not sure but I did not try to escalate.To me she seemed like a ***** but maybe that was her way of flirting with me a lil.She kept looking at me.

She kept making smart ass comments,and I told her that she was being a smart ass.She had a smile on her face when I said that and made another comment.

I then thought to myself that acting like an alpha/confident maybe isn't all that great sometimes.I mean maybe people got the impression that I was full of myself. I felt good though and I did not worry about anyone.

There probably is a certain way to display that,so that I don't let off this I am full of myself attitude.
I was a lil drunk and sometimes I am a big smart ass and I tease people.

I go to school tomorrow and I want to try and hang with this girl at my school. I think I screwed up but I am still going to do me and see where it leads. I am going to keep repeating in my head that she is just a freind.

I have not been out meeting people al week.I broke my phone so I can't talk to anyone and get a ride. I could take the bus though but I hate it.

I don't know what it is with this girl in my class.I feel like if I try to do anything it will end up making her feel awkward.I think it is my mind state so I am going to change that.

This is what I learned.

Be careful with confidence and the whole alpha thing.You could be displaying yourself ass a ****y asswhole!!

Have something to tell yourself everyday to get your mind in the right state.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well,I should have already posted my weekend already but whatever here is a cut to the chase post of it.

I meet up with my class at a bar and we are all drunk.As soon as I enter this girl walks by me that likes me(look in my earlier posts she is in there).Her name is frenchesca.I hug her and say whats up,and she is all over me.
I see the asian girl talking to some dudes so I just flirt with this girl.

I say whats up to everyone and then take frenchesca dancing.she was so bad at dancing it sucked.So I ditched her and met up with my class.I wanted to flirt with the asian mainly.

I end up flirting with the asain and she seems to like it.Later she told me that I just want to **** her.For some reason my tactic with her is always like yea right me want you!HAHA!Like I don't like her at all.Well I dance with her and just hug her and rub my hands all over her body.I then see the other girl so I dance with her.
Like me and my class got that whole bar jumpin,without us there would be noone dancing.

Anyways,the asian has to leave,I try to talk to her,but she hurries out and says something like no I already have a boy.She shot me down,so without her I flirt on the other chick.

I end up telling her that we should go to my car.She says ok and we head out. While walking out this guy stops us and says where are you going with her,she is the prettiest girl in the bar!I told him we are going to my car,he says something like no stay here.I told him we cant we are leaving.

I finally pass the guy and we head to my ride.The walk to my car should have been like 5 minutes,it ended up being like 45 minutes maybe longer.
She kept resisting and saying she has to wait for her cousin.I ended up just whipping her boobs out and doing my thang and I tried to finger her but I was so drunk I couldnt,HAHa. I get her to my car and we play around for a bit,she then leaves and says she has to get her cousin.I just let her go,and was like whatever.
She gave me her # but I am not going to call her.She is an ez fuk but I would only do it if i am drunk.She is hot though, but just her personality turns me off.

on sunday I txted the asian and asked her what she sees in her her boyfriend.
She got back with him and he was nothing like what I expected.He was pale freckly but had a tat sleeve,that was it.

She told me I met him whats wrong with him,I then said well compared to me alot.She said whatever.I ruined my chance with her maybe or maybe not,but I got to learn to be in my element when I am around her.
If anything I would like to be friends with her,she might have she hot friends!!

I went out that night met some dudes and a dj.I am trying to build my social circle.
what I learned:

Some girls just get you out of your element,so you might never get them until your good enough to always be in your element.

if a girl likes you then show that you do,but don't act like she is the queen.Remember noone is more important than you,but its still ok to let them know whats up.

Onitis, be careful with that.there are alot of women out there,just remember that!If you think there won't be one like her,then go out and search for one!

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 nights ago me and a freind were supposed to go out and go sargin. I told him I would meet him at the boardwalk and I would tell him if it was worth it.
I got there and it was empty.The summer is dyin down so not many people are here anymore.I called him and he never picked up,so I figured this would be a good time to practice my lone game so I stayed and,tried to get my frame of mind right,I was feelin nervous.

I walk pass this hotel and I see alot of people in the jacuzzi,laughing and being loud. I think to myself ok Ill go up there in the jacuzzi and talk to them.
Now this hotel is great to meet people at,all I have to do is just get in a pool or jacuzzi and I just end up meeting someone.
I enter the hotel lobby and see people sitting on the couches with there noses in their laptops.I walk pass them thinking how society is so caught up in technology they forget to live life.

I get outside on top of the steps and scan around for any cute girls.
I decide I would just do a warm up and so I head to a jacuzzi with 2 mid aged women and a young teen.

I get in just minding my own business listening to them talk,and waiting till I can use something to break in the covno. I forgot what it was they said when I used to butt in,though when I did I was a bit nervous I felt like it went pretty well.Ofcourse there was the few pauses,and I notice myself looking down sometimes out of insecurity.

After a some time conversing with them I wanted to move on to another set so I get out jump in the pool and head to another jacuzzi.

This time I get in with 3 older people talking about something and 2 other people that just did not look interested in having a conversation. I felt it would be really awkward if I just got up and left after just sitting down,but i did not know any other way to pardon myself so that's what I did,and it was not as bad as I thought it would be.

I jump into the 2nd pool and just swim around by myself. I wnated to see how far I cld swim under water holding my breath so I went a bit more than halfway and dove under. While under water I would push myself then I would do sort of like a dolphin swim where I will wiggle my body so it will travel farther.I felt like I was moving pretty fast and then I decided to go up and see how far I got,I actually made it to the other side!
I did not know what to do,I was a bit nervous about going over there to the jacuzzi filled with people.I sat at the pool looking at the moon in the night sky.
Screw this I am going over there,I thought to myself.
I walk up to the jacuzzi and I say to everyone is it really hot.Some dude says something,and I told him the other jacuzzi were burning.
I was suddenly in a conversation with everyone.

At first I did feel awkward but that faded later on.
I get up out of the jacuzzi because it ws getting hot and I run and do I sideflip into the pool.I see guys throwin a foot ball and I tell them to throw it to me.
We end up actually playin catch for like 20 minutes and we talk about him hunting and playin for Louisianan college team. I felt good about myself.
I head back to the jacuzzi and chill for a lil and make convo with some older people about micheal jackson.This guy told me that his daughter has a piece of her hair hangin on her wall.I then said that sounds a little weird man. I wanted to see how he would respond.He took it really well and we started joking about all the weird stuff people keep.

They leave to get some drinks so I scootch over to the younger crowd and listen to what they are sayin.
All in all I ended up makin everyone laugh and this a few girls I notice kept eyein me. Later that night I got a girls #(I txted her but she hasn't got back to me).

Lastnight I went to the bar,and I ended up getting kicked out because I got caaught twice with and empty cup.I was pissed!I was just makin friends with these cute ass girls and the waitress.The waitress told me she likes me so she will give me 2 dollar shots,usually they are 8 dollars.

When I first got there my confidence was a lil down, but after a few drinks I felt good.I think it was mainly that I forced myself into a confident state by forcing myself to talk to people.I pretty much faked it till a made it if thats how the saying goes.

After getting kicked out I contemplated about jumping over the ledge to get back in,but the security kept watching me.I probably could have done it though.I decided to call a freind and just chill at the hookah bar. A few minutes after I got there this dude comes up and is like hey man whats goin on.I did not know who this guy was.I ask him where do I know you from and he was like,what man cmon you don't remember me?I figured he thought he knew me because that happens alot,I say I am the man with a million faces.
Anyways his friends come to the bar and I decide to join our hookah with theirs.I felt kinda weird for some reason though,like out of place with them.

We chill there until like 3:30 and then everyone splits.I get one girls number and a few other girls tried to give me theirs but my phone wasn't working.

I am now going to try and do something tonight.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amazing dude ur on fire, this is the stuff of a dj, but constantlly holding that momentum day and night everyday is hard work, which is where i am hoping to get to. Basically once u have that aura around u, u r irrisistable, which is probs why loads of girls wanted to give u there number. U r the life of the party. Dude keep this level up and u will get where u want.

Btw u made a huge improvement since i last saw u.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
amazing dude ur on fire, this is the stuff of a dj, but constantlly holding that momentum day and night everyday is hard work, which is where i am hoping to get to. Basically once u have that aura around u, u r irrisistable, which is probs why loads of girls wanted to give u there number. U r the life of the party. Dude keep this level up and u will get where u want.

Btw u made a huge improvement since i last saw u.
Wow,hey thanks man,it is nice to hear from you!!
How have you been doing since the bt?

I am thinking about my pu abilities,and how I can improve them.I know see that pu (or being a dj) is not just for women but can be applied to having an over all better life.

I am making a list on what I want improve with myself.I notice a few things about me that I don't like.

It is going to be my organization, my aurora(I feel sometimes weak or I am displaying low value with myself especially in my head)
procrastination.This is a hard one because I have been trying to work on ti for a while and have not got as far with it as I would like.

My work ethic.I want to put in extra effort in everything I do,especially working.There is money out there to be made and I am not going to let this economy slow me down.

My knowledge file on society and pickup,I think I should think more and write down my thoughts and experiments,but that is what this is for.

I have a problem with organizing all this info on P.U.,I want to find a way where I can organize it, so I can experiment and get what knowledge I forget easily.I want to internalize all this.

I am not putting enough effort on changing my life.I feel like I am being a bit lazy. With work,p.u.,responsibility,and learning. I should come away with something new everyday,I also am not satisfied with my aspect about myself,in other words my inner game.

I still have alot of work to do....