50 Game '08

Mr. Ballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been slacking to much lately and may even be slightly catching oneitis so im in on this. others join, this is what we're here for.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Ballz, you make 5. We finally got a nice little handful.

No approaches today. Nothing to report. Will change drastically tommorow.

Goodnight.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright....

So im at club dancing and a girl walking by trips over something in the stage. I tell her watch out and she smiles at me and stays close and dances by herself and I cant remember if she looked over her shoulder or what but I grab her and start grinding. It was at this time the DJ started playing songs that have guy n girl parts....It was fun pretty fun going back and forth with lyrics to Ice Cube's "You can do it put ya back into it" and then shoutin lyrics to "Promiscious girl". We dance for about 2-3 songs, and then she says she'll be back but she has to find her friend. I wait for her for a bit and then get bored and go looking for other targets. After wandering aimlessly, I eventually end up back in the same area and she is there waiting for me. We dance again and i bring her so she is facing me. Our foreheads are touching every now and then and so I go in for the k-close. She turns her head....So we resume dancing and then foreheads are touching for about a minute straight so I go in again and get like a half second kiss and then she pulls away again. She has to check up on her friend again but she asks for my number. I talk to her a couple more times thru the night but that was the extent of the night pretty much. A couple dances with a couple other girls but no closing or attempted closing...
So I kinda got a close but I got a # close... This was Thursday night and she said she doesnt have plans for the weekend yet. I was thinking about calling her while I was out tonight but its snowing right now. Maybe ill just call her and shoot the sh!t a little later...any ideas? Im trying to turn this into a lay or FB, NOT a relationship

1/1

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why 50? Why not 100?

I'm trying to do 100.

I'm 15 years old, and i have only been in the community for 3 months.

You wouldn't wanna get out done by a 15 year old kid now would you? Raise it up to 100 :yes:

Check the link in my sig for how i'm going

Good luck mate.

-Lust

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off,

Lust - You can raise these nuts up to 100, how about that?

Fiend - Good work! To me, the most impressive part was you not getting discouraged after the first attempt :up: . The most unimpressive part is that you only made one attempt at a club :down: .

But at least someone here's active :rolleyes: .

I just attempted an above average chick while waiting in a line. She was nice enough, but I misread her from the jump.

---------------
#3 Crossing The Line
---------------

(Looking into her basket) Rex Man - You seem hungry

Above average chick - (smile) no, this is for the whole weekend.

RM - Speaking of the weekend, what's happening this weekend, you heard something?

AAC- I going to (local club).

(about 2 min. and some fluff talk later ((long line)))

(I believe that she says she's from my city, but she really didn't)

RM - I noticed like the girls from this town are kinda slutty, prolly cuz they grw up around a party school.

AAC - We're not slutty!

RM........oh. Huh?!?!

AAC - You're disrespectful.

RM - You're from here?

AAC - Yeah

RM - Like, you went to (local high school)

AAC - Yeah

RM - I see..........

RM - It's a pretty good town.

FAILURE

Everything started out good. The fluffing was good. Body language was average, but my misunderstanding of her words were indeed my downfall.

Lesson Learned - Listen Good!

1/3 Blah...

Last edited:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^lol...man

Since when does insinuating a chick is a slut get you ANYWHERE? lol. That sounds like the kind of stuff I say when Im drunk. I think that was the cause of the downfall. Your took her out of state with that comment

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted to give her a reverse compliment and get her talking about other girls (which girls love to do, of course), while subtly giving her a compliment as if saying 'you're respectable, unlike these sluts.' But yeah.......

So I had the choice tonight to either go out and make some more approaches or kick it with this girl and try to get some a$$.

Needless to say, new @ss felt fantastic! :up:

BTW Fiend - I would be direct and from what I can tell her IL is high enough whereas when you call shouldn't be an issue. My advice - call her when you know of a time slot where you can get her in, I'm sure she will be receptive to your suggestions.

Oh yeah, isn't it funny that we're seemingly the only ones doing this. Bah well, it's interesting stuff regardless. Me and Fiend are still waiting guys :rock: :rock:

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
So I had the choice tonight to either go out and make some more approaches or kick it with this girl and try to get some a$$.

do you mean the 1 girl which gave you her number , the DDG ? You bagged her already ?

btw, what would you say are you good looking or average...

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kneght - Whilst that would be an amazing feat, alas, I must waitith until the moon chases away the sun on the dawn of the fresh week. :confused: What the hell am I talkng about?

Urm..no, I will call DDG sunday night (Go Bears!). This was a girl that I was working prior to this comp.

Good looking or average? Why can't I be ugly? I don't know, it's kinda hard to rate myself. I do know this. During my birth (I came out face first) the doc tried to push me back in while the nurse threw holy water on me. I don't know if that helps...

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright i'm joining this thing, I am going to aim for 2 - 3 a day. Unlike Rex Man, I don't have the luxury of being in a college campus I do my approaches in the real world.

KR( KnightRyder )

1#

hb walking past me in the mall , no ec or ioi so the result was expected.
shes carrying a hollister bag.

kr: excuse me , I see you have shopped there. where is that store ?
hb: explains.
kr: are you indian ?
hb: yea.
kr: me too. ....then ( I ask her where shes from, hows she likes her college and bs questions)
she's very attentively and stands right there

kr: listen, its nice talking to you. Let me give you a call. whats your number?
hb: um sorry ...nope and walks again..sorry

I could tell SHE WAS interested, I thought she was a given. But I think being indian shes weary of guys and dating.

Last edited:

Mr. Ballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see 2 ladies walk into a bookstore in the mall, so i follow. I go and get 2 books and ask one which would you prefer as a gift? they were titled '50 tips on divorce' and '50 tips on having great orgasms'. She cracked up and brought her friend in for an opinion. fluff talked on how one would be viewed as crude while the other originally humourous.

I didnt close, still not sure why. Ill work on this.

Sir Drinksalot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll do this! I'm starting monday 'cause I don't get to go to many bars, but I work in NYC and see 5-6 bangable broads on every block and subway car. Target rich environment.

One thing though, what counts as an attempted close? Ask for her number/e-mail?

Is a successful close just getting a number, getting a REAL number, or eventually nailing her?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kneght Ryder- Nice try with the approach. My take?

+ Observational open - Definitely gets warmer responses

- Interview-like questions, no suaveness for example "are you indian?"

- Seemingly no flow or strategy.

- Number close a bit pushy.

But all in all, you're doing better that 90% of the fellas here, and with some more finetuning, it sounds like you're gonna hit that upper 5%. :up: Good work!

Ballz - I'm not sure why you didn't close either?? :nono: Maybe you should give us some dialogue.

Drinksalot - I'm pretty much counting whether or not I begin gaming an unknown girl for the purpose of some type of close. And for the record there is the

# close - Obtaining a REAL number

Email close - Obtaining email

K close - Obtaining kiss

F close - Farting in her face, oh wait, I mean having sex with her.

Messiah-- awwwwww,,, you're gonna make me cry! :cry:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just an update on the # close. I waited the mandatory 2 days and gave her a ring

Mic: Hello is this HBclubber?
HBclubber: Yea
Mic: Hey this is Mic Fiend. We met from the club?
Mic Fiend & HBclubber simultaneously: So...what's up
Mic Fiend & Hbclubber : *laughs @ the same time*
Mic: Are you just copying everything I do?
HBclubber: I knew you were gonna say that.

*A minute or so of ish I cant remember, but wasnt important anyways...*

HBclubber: I've seen you around school before
Mic: Oh yea...i think i've seen you around too (nah not really but w/e)
Mic: So, what you up 2 2nite?
HBclubber: Going out with some friends to a house party over in _______.
Mic: Oh tru tru. Well me, Im goin wit my boys get some liquor and we gon pregame then go 2 <insert bar name here>.
HBclubber: Oh really, I havent been there in a while? What time are you guys going?
Mic: Late...if we even make it, lol. Probably around 12-1 in the morning...
HBclubber: *talks some more*
Mic: Alright, I gotta go....oh wait do you have msngr?
HBclubber: Yea...im on now, let me add you
Mic Fiend: Aite bye

She adds me & we talk on msngr for 5 minutes or so then i tell her i gon up a friend's house. I tell her if the house party she goes 2 is garbage, gimmie a shout n we can meet it. No call last night but its w/e. I ended up staying in instead of goin out anyways. I maybe should have thrown the day rule out the window cuz when i got the # she aint have plans for the weekend and if I had moved fast enough I could have had her swing by perhaps...Anyways, I got the msngr so i probably wont call much (if ever again) and instead just try and smash if we end up @ the same venue in the near future. Wait, nah....now that i think about it, I have to push for the lay. Cant leave ish up to chance anymore. My friends are all killing me in terms of gettin girls at the moment, smh.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a fvcking headache. As you may, or may not know, I'm not entirely fond of clubs and club pickups. However this time it was a tad bit different. Me and a slew of friends threw back some drinks b4 we went to the club.

Upon getting to the club we were just chilling and enjoying our intoxication. After sobering up a little however, I managed to make a couple of approaches.

(Me and Zalos Wilder are in the bar line and an athletic looking girl comes and stands right next to me.
Zalos - "Dude, she wants you to talk to her!" I don't see any visual cues but I say fvck it.)

-------
#4 Foul Call
-------

Rex Man - So what's good?

Atheletic Girl - Huh?

RM - Like, what's good enough that it's worth the price at this bar?

AG - I don't know, I don't buy my drinks. (figures :rolleyes: )

RM - You look so familiar, don't you go to (my college)

AG - Yeah (Body Language growing worse)

RM - You look so nervous, I know I can't be too ugly, I put on my mask before I got here.

AG (smirk, then calls some out from the crowd) Brian!!

(I turn back towards Zalos)

RM - You're a regular fvcking Columbo, Zalos.

FAILURE

Didn't make any EC or anything before approach. Open and shut case.

--------------------------------

Later me and my cousin, Bay Maximus, dancing with these chicks and I'm lifting my shirt (I have a very nice six-pack), and notice this shy girl glancing over at me. after a few girls had there way w/ me on the dance floor I went on to the wall next to the shy girl.

-----------
#5 Shy-Town
-----------

Rex-Man - Wow, you look like you're not enjoyin yourself at all.

Shy Girl - (smile) no. I'm just tired from too much dancing (yeah, right:rolleyes: )

RM - Well, that's good cuz I don't feeling dancing either, I feel violated

SG - lol, well these girls are aggresive!

RM - I know, I can't stand girls like that, I like a girl to be little more reserved

SG (smile) Yeah.

RM - But anyways forget about me, who you here with?
(Points out Friend and Cousin)
RM - Oh yeah, you go to (my school)

SG - yeah

RM - I don't believe you, I know for a fact I would have noticed a girl like you walking around

SG - (smile)

(about 2 mas minutes of fluff talk later)

RM - Well I don't wanna take up all your club time but if you really wanna come watch us play, I can call you when I know something

SG - :yes:

A CLUB CLOSE! I don't know she was cute and I don't usually get those. But thus far

2/5 Woooooowwwww...........Not too good but I gotta keep on workin :cool:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok sorry guys I am a little late, but better late than never. Ok I go out to a sports bar last night and had one approach... I know not much but not many girls at the bar, and alot of couples.

APPROACH 1# Girl and her friend walking by the crowd. I look at the girl and smile and say hello She is an HB 7, Her friend is HB8.5. She replies and tells me she is from Iowa.... Oh really what are you doing in chicago, have you been here before, she asks me where I liveetc.......... Her friend asks me for a cig, I give her one. I am standing there with my friend, introduce him to the girls and instead of talking to her friend, he freezes like a dumb AFC..... She says I am going to go to the bathroom, but I will be right back. At this point I thought I lost this braud.

She comes out of the bathroom and puts her arms around my shoulders, I have my arm around her waist and we are conversating the whole time. Conversate some more, tells me she is 23 bla, bla, bla bla, and tells me she is leaving for IOWA tomorrow. I tell her your so pretty and give her a peck on the lips. Her friend also wants to leave the place and go somewhere else. So I say since you say you come to Chicago often would you like to get together sometime. She says sure takes out her phone and tells me to put my number in it which I do.... I then give her a pec on the lips. She says she will call me later, but ends up flaking on me.

Conclusion I should have took her number instead, made a mistake. I also should have been alot more aggressive with the kino. I should have grabbed her hand and taken her away from her friend. Groped her azz a little bit.... Maybe try to make out with her...

SIDE NOTE GUYS- Go out with people that have positive energy. The 2 guys I went out with didn't have that.

0/1

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A CLUB CLOSE! I don't know she was cute and I don't usually get those.
By that I meant club pickups, not cute girls. I can usually get those. It sounded bad so I decided to correct it.

Lookyoung - Yeah it sounds like you did a damn good job ('cept for the whole not getting the # part :p )

But good to see the MASTER show up! :up:

Good work man.

EDIT: You live in Chicago too??? lol, that's funny

Mr. Ballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright! so i finally have destroyed any chance of having my case of oneitis with this one girl. Most girls I can tell if they have interest in me or not. But this one...bleh, we would have random hookups and things were looking good, but uturned into a sour mess a week later. So on the drive back home with her from a party I just bluntly asked her "do you like me like that or not".

Normally wouldnt do this. Obviously not as alpha but i was sick of the bull**** and this is the first and only situation I plan on doing this. After explaining how confused she was she said no. I dont care about everything else she put in there. I heard a no and im going to run with it lol.

No more stupid destractions.

Also, i magnificantly (if i may say) broke down one girls insane ***** shield. I mean, she was not having it. It doesnt matter who it was or what they were saying she hated everything.

I first joked around with her hating everything, not amused...
than i started talking about her...she didnt care,
than i started acting like her and not caring about talking to her....started becoming more intune with her
than i found something she truly hated and pushed the convo to hating it lol. thats all it took, we found that one thing and I might as well have struck gold. I wasnt interested in her, just my abilities.

I dont like pessimistic people and usually go for the upbeat girls, but great practice.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1#-----------
hb walking through the mall, got EC...I stop her

kr: excuse me ,....
hb:yes..
kr: are you single ?

hesitates a bit, her eyes smile playfully like shes checking me out or wants me to encourage her not be..but I say nothing, and then she whispers " yes I have a boyfriend." I could have done this better, could have started out with hi , whats your name etc. ..where you from..
---------

2#---------
hot latina chick walking with a short dude. I thought it was her Bf, shoots
me some interest, I didn't approach because I thought it was her BF, it ended
up being her Brother ..and by the time I realized this I lost track of her.
Shooting myself in the head for that one.
----------

3#----------
Super hot 17-year-old; this is one of those rare times I feel like I've convinced SOMEONE
even though there was no EC or IOI. I open up with the bag she has, but obviously its personal.

hb: why are you asking me questions ?
kr: because you are a good looking girl, and I wanted to get to know you better.
(After that One Line, She opened up to me and talking really being friendly)
hb: You are too old for me
kr: so what , age is just a number.
hb: you should find someone who is same mentality etc.
kr: You might have the same mentality as me. You seem mature minded.
( obviously, I was overcoming her objections)
( and we started talking about fluff)
kr: Your non serious bf is 21 , hes not too old, but 25 is ....
( she smiles)
a few episodes of social poof occur. I see her interest in me is growing..
kr: listen, I have my car in the garage, If you want, I can give you a ride home .
(She probably she has predetermined arrangements for a ride)

I begin to walk away up the escalator and around the corner. THe strangest thing, SHE was looking
at me the ENTIRE way up the escalator and as I walked away, she has to turn herself sideways just to look at me.. THis was a girl who gave me No EC interest just 10 minute ago, and because of my game (social poof, and smooth talking) SHE is staring at me like she wants me back talking to her. ( although I didn't win, i am happy I did the best I could)
-----------------