48 Laws Of Power & The Art Of Seduction

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Good stuff white sox.

Anymore updates? You definitely used some AOS tactics right there. Lets see how it unfoils....

Do you think you can create a triangle? Maybe talk to a friend of hers (female friend of course) at the gym or just another girl she would see you talking with to drive her IL up?
Jayer actually I posted recently about this in a thread that opened up with this gal. She left last wk on vacation and I haven't heard from her since she TM'ed me from the airport. Everyone handed my head to me regarding her flake of not keeping in touch as she agreed to. With all due respect to the posters who reponded, I feel she's seducing or luring me in with her absence. She's sending me mixed signals as someone whose being seduced will somtimes do. Its upping the ante.

Now I will mirror her mixed signals back to her---like not being at the gym at the usual time for her training session, thusly making HER the one who must contact me to resume working out.(when the pursuee becomes the pursuer). This puts her in the uncomfortable position of calling me....

This gals was VERY nervous when I last spoke to her while I was working the front reception counter. She stayed for 30 minutes and kept trying to juggle her water bottle (which she kept dropping LOL) and was just plain fidgety.

I will keep you all posted--who knows, this may not lead to anything...but maybe it will. Its fun experimenting.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White sox definitely keep us posted!

Just some advice though... dont ever do the using absence stuff..... you need to be in her presence enough for her to develop attraction.

I would just flat out ask her out again.

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone needs to throw 33 Strategies of War up on Limewire. Not that i condone downloading, its just a friend of a friend wants it...yeah...and, and he's poor :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to hear some examples of how AOS has worked.

It seems like there are too many examples of showering women with attention in it. Very contrary to what this site preaches.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some food for thought:

1. Introduction
BELOW ARE THE PRIMARY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN STANDARD SEDUCTION TECHNIQUES [The Contemporary Pick Up Arts ]AND THE ART OF SEDUCTION

STANDARD: Techniques focus on short-term applications only (ie: the "bar pickup")
AoS: Techniques focus on long-term seductions

STANDARD: Generally requires a small time investment per target.
AoS: Requires a SUBSTANTIAL time investment per target (ie: making files for
your targets to uncover their psychological profile)

STANDARD: Never break the rules
AoS: Apply the rule to the situation - there are very few rules that can't be broken.

STANDARD: Shotgun approach used to quickly get random hotties into your bed.
AoS: Long-term techniques only to be used on women that threaten to turn you into an AFC[Average Frustrated Chump]
STANDARD: Avoid emotional commitment, little danger of emotional backlash.
AoS: Emotional backlash will DEFINITELY affect the seducer. Requires substantial self-control.

STANDARD: Avoid AFC moves at all costs.
AoS: Avoid "anti-seductive" moves at all costs. Certain tactics are used on occasion that would definitely be considered AFC.

STANDARD: Goal is ONS and FB relationships.
AoS: Goal is M/LTR relationships.

STANDARD: Time frame is 25 minutes to perhaps 2 weeks.
AoS: Time frame is weeks to months, even years.

STANDARD: Great for getting #/*/f-closes.
AoS: Not very useful for this.

STANDARD: Techniques don't really cover relationships that move beyond a date or two.
AoS: Very good strategies for sustaining and escalating relationships.

STANDARD: Focus is on attracting her to you.
AoS: Focus is on making her fall deeply in love with you.

STANDARD: Quick demonstrations of value and sexuality, combined with disinterest.
Time frame: 25 minutes.
AoS: Same. Time Frame: 25 minutes - weeks.

STANDARD: Constant debate about optimum proportion of EV [Elicit Values] vs. Admiration stories.
AoS: Massive EV done to discover deep psychological needs of targets. Impressive efforts are made to demonstrate (not just tell) these values. These efforts grow over time.

STANDARD: Lots of peacocking and "standing out".
AoS: The seducer chooses a well-known "standard" identity (businessman, hacker, artist, etc) but layers on top of it an incongruent identity that compels the target to dig deeper.

STANDARD: Little technique on how to properly seduce the target through the written word.
AoS: The written word (ie: 'love letters' and poetry) are considered an integral part of the seduction. Specific principles are outlined.

STANDARD: Seems to work better on intelligent women.
AoS: Purposely designed to work on intelligent women.

STANDARD: Intended for use by men.
AoS: Intended for use by men and women.

STANDARD: tends to encourage superficial/sexual relationships.
AoS: tends to encourage deep relationships. Some techniques can be considered downright EVIL if used on a target you don't really care about.

STANDARD: Anything goes, as long as you aren't AFC.
AoS: Anything goes, as long as you aren't being anti-seductive.

STANDARD: Focus on "alphaness" and an attitude of "I don't need you as much as
you need me"
AoS: Similar, although the techniques sometimes call for intense declarations of your deep feelings for your target, especially in later stages. The more intense the declaration, the more distant the subsequent "takeaway" is.

STANDARD: An incredible array of very specific tactics
AoS: 24+ general strategies arranged in chronological order (more or less).

STANDARD techniques can almost always be seen as a practical application of an
AoS principle. Also, numerous techniques buried in the book that are not found at all in the STANDARD materials.

STANDARD: "one-size-fits-all" seduction (more or less)
AoS: Seduction is tailored specifically for the target, includes exposition of 18 seduction types.

STANDARD: Can use all the time, many times per day.
AoS: The full array of techniques can only be put into practice occasionally due to the lack of suitable seduction targets.

STANDARD: Little info on how to end a relationship (?)
AoS: Entire chapter on how to end or integrate a relationship after the initial seduction is complete....">>>>

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent breakdown white sox! I tend to agree with most of your comparisons.

I propose we do a study of this book. We will read one chapter at a time and discuss it on here. We can talk about what the main points are and our experience with them. This will help us see how/if we can use it in our real life encounters.

What do you say?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn Jayer you are obsessed with this book man.

Anyways, I went to the local book store to get it. The database said they had it but it wasnt on the shelf. One hour later and two dedicated store workers couldnt help me find it but they placed an order for it, should be in next week and Ill crack it open durin christmas break. REally looking forward to it. Not necessarily to learn about seduction but to reopen my mind to techniques and ideas...

This will probably be my last 'self-help' book I buy. I bought Unlimited Power by Tony Robbins because people recommended it here, and it was a great read too, but I dont think I need 100's of self help books on my shelves.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
awseome. Post your thoughts everyone. and if anyone is up for the chapter by chapter analysis we can plan to start it next year.
Count me in Jayer! I have some questions in each chapter, this would be a good way to discuss them. I'm currently trying to catagorize one of my victims but can't seem to fit her into a certain one. Do you have any problems with this too?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post white sox. You summarized a lot of what natural DJs do in your AoS comparisons. You can definetely make a woman fall deeply in love with you, just be sure that is really what you want.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ordered AOS. Looks like a very indepth and detailed book.

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Def reading these books after finals week are over. Is their any other good books to read. I'm trying read 5-6 book over my month break. I'm almost done with Rich Dad Poor Dad

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
resilent which laws or lessons from either book do you recommend or have worked for you well in the past and present?
Sorry for the long delay.

My 48 Laws of Power is chalked up from multi-colored highlighters and personal observations. It's hard for me to say which ones are the best, since every law has so much wisdom when you compare the historical lessons and how his advice can be applied to everyday situations.

I used the book to walk away from an ex LDR oneitis that I shared my virginity with. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do since I waited so long in the game for it to happen.

That aside here are the laws I used in discipline when wanting to reinitiate contact:

Law 36 Disdain Things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best Revenge
This one made her furious when I ignored text messages and emails. It flustered her because she didn't predict that I could disappear on a dime and be so strong to walk away without even closure or offering friendship.
Law 14 Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy
She used a mutual friend to milk information out of me. I used her back by telling her how well my life got on and who my new g/f was with pics at a club on v-day. I'm sure the ex saw it. Girls talk. :D
Law 4 Always Say Less than Necessary
I never spoke of the relationship or confided any feelings about how I'm feeling. I always remained positive, and didn't let her in about who I was seeing or what I was doing. Short 2-3 sentence email - that was it. I remained mysterious and she chased me even though she already quickly had a replacement b/f within a month.
Law 48 Assume Formlessness
Without acting out in anger or whining about the breakup. I used the power of indifference to move on. Without showing any form of emotion, she couldn't use anything to attack me back with.
All is fair in love and war :)

For more DJ logic/philosophy I read the Art of Walking Away thread guide on here that was also helpful.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone still up for a chapter by chapter analysis of AOS? I'm rereading 48 laws too, much of it has to do with sexual seduction too.

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I have both books. Tell me which one you want to do chapter to chapter anyaslis with and I'll hit it up with you

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im halfway through the book. I find it interesting and at the same time hard to follow. Reading the notes on the side after every page is distracting. Also, his sources are based on some fictional character who was based on some realistic character.Often the things he discusses seems almost identical or contrasting something previously mentioned. For example some of the seducer types seems exactly the same as each other, and some of the rules of seducer type's seductions contrast directly with other seducer type seduction tactics.

Dont get me wrong, Its a book Im going to keep around and finish reading but I think at this point in my life it is a bit over my head. I will reread it when I get older or more time to really focus on the content but it is information overload and I feel as if the book is too much to fathom in one reading.