48 Laws Of Power & The Art Of Seduction

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both books are a good read. I've been reading both books for over 2 yeasr so far, and I plan on getting 33 strategies of war.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as far as applying anything in the book goes, I really just try to get a better understanding on what kind of seducer I am, what kind of victim of seduction I am, and what anti-seductive qualities I posses. I'm more of a Rake according to that book, so I try to get a better understanding about being a rake in that book.

I'm not and extreme rake since I have similar qualities of the charmer etc. Even though the tactics that are used in the book out dated, the principles are still the same. You just have to apply those principles to todays' way of doing things.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing I am finding that I don't like in this book is that Greene seems to recommend giving your targer a lot of attention.

There are a few chapters I just read where he says you should be around your target as much as possible in the early going.... and a chapter before that he says you should put a lot of effort into giving them gifts....

Need some expert DJ opinions on how credible this advice is being that a lot of DJ's say less attention is better, and that a woman will take you for granted if you give her too much attention.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I thought same thing...take it with a grain of salt. Maybe pay them attention as long as your PHYSICALLY with them. If on a date, don't drool over the waitress, don't stare at another woman with lust etc.

I read AOS 4 yrs ago, and am rereading certain chapters of it now. I especially liked the chapters on Mixed signals, make the pursuee the pursuer, the anti seducer, the rake, stir anxiety. Good stuff. I remember chatting with someone who summed it up: Make her feel better after talking and/or being with you then she felt before.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Sox good way to sum it up :)

But does that mean you have to compliment her all the time and kiss her ass? Give me some examples of things you actually do?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember coming across the pocket-size version of AoS, while in Thailand. Was totally engrossed in it. Seriously pimp sh!t.

I remember the ways in which I applied it, was mostly mentally playing up one of these characters qualities. I'm a rake if anything, but exhibit almost all the different character's qualities here and there.

So in application first and foremost I would find my mind, my approach and mental flavor in relating to be saturated in seductive allure. Mysterious, powerful, ambiguous, dangerous, etc. This aura alone will seduce and attract. So while interacting w. babydolls, in such a state... I would find myself playing up the certain qualities of any of these characters, in accordance to the moment.

I remember I had like 3 rings on, while in thailand. All sort of crazy, and this nutty belt. I can't remember which character plays the sort of adrogynous role, but some chick commented in this regard to me. And I found myself playing it up on her. Then shifting to other characters as the moment/interaction changed. Like a big chameleon of seduction... listening to the needs of the moment. lol... it was an excellent gear, and I very much enjoyed the art therof.

I have the full size version sitting on my shelf, and its been calling me for ages now. I'll have to peep it out... and saturate the seductive mind again.

The dark nature of seduction, vs. attraction is definetly gold to understand and be able to implement. Its game is wickedly alluring... and oh so enjoyable. In my experience... women drip for this sh!t. Thus all the goddamn dangerous love story adventures they read.

And as far as my character goes... I'll choose the Casanova pimp sh!t, over C/F anyday.

SuaveOn'

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Darklight!

It seems like most people form an association with the rake but end up using characteristics and actions of the other characters. According to the book, Cassanova was the hybrd seducer, thus using all of the above and appyling them when necessary.

You are so right being myserious, powerful, ambigous, and dangerous all work if you used correctly. Can you give me some tips on how I can accomplish this though without dressing like a drag queen? lol just kidding

I encourage you to read the book again DarKLight so that we can keep this post active and describe examples of how these theories actually do work.

You are so right. C & F is for amateur DJ's......

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read the part on how Rita Hayworth was courted by some arab guy. This guy basically flowered her with attention, but eventually she ended up with him.

It was the section on making her enter into "your world"

Easier said than done.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
White Sox good way to sum it up :)

But does that mean you have to compliment her all the time and kiss her ass? Give me some examples of things you actually do?
Jayer I personal train at my gym...now I'm working on someone 14 yrs my junior. At times, I'm harder than hell on her..rednecking her, busting her on her sh*t etc. Other times I'm sweet as pie. Get the contrast?

The other day before we began training, I said in Spanish: Hola lindo seniorita con benito ojos (with apologies for the broken Spanish!) She looked at me and wanted to know what I said. I told her it meant "Hello pretty girl with beutifull eyes" She almost melted there. I am always putting my arm around her almost buddy like, pullling her close to me. These days she returns the same. See how to create attraction? Then next minute I'm ragging on her about slacking or something

Agreed keep thread up and alive. Great book

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Devan and WhiteSox, thanks for posting!

Both of you are on the same track as far as mixing hot and cold, pain and pleasure, both sections from AOS!

I think some examples in this book are giving a woman too much attention yet I also know that if you don't do anything nothing will happen either. So its like you are saying you have to use a good combination of both...

Keep posting on here. I'd definitely like to hear about how you both are progressing with your current targets!

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I finally got my foot in the door with current target. I had posted a thread last month about how she blew me off for first date, then I did same to her for the make up date. A classic case of seduction warfare. After I blew her off, she calls me 10 days later. We've been flirting ever since. I made out with her a few days ago. Not much, but a start. This one is gonna take time, a slow seduction. Will keep you guys posted!

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
White Sox is that an example of using absence or mixing pain with pleasure?
Both...when I left a message on her VM telling her something came up and that I couldn't keep the date and that I couldn't keep my personal training date with her the following PM, I left her in soem pain. She thought "Huh, the nerve of him! How dare him!" The next night I saw her in bar parking lot talking on cell phone. I just waved and kept on walking to my Jeep.

I then used absence by not calling or showing up at gym to train her at our usual times. Then she calls me to resume training after more than a week, I had already nexted her!! LOL! I mentioned NOTHING about our foiled date from before (a lot of AFC's would have brought that up BTW). Notice how I didn't shed any light or importance on this? I'm sure I gained some points there!!

This gal wants me to go slow, real slow. I'm fine with that...I'm still a ways before I sleep with her, but progressing

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff white sox.

Anymore updates? You definitely used some AOS tactics right there. Lets see how it unfoils....

Do you think you can create a triangle? Maybe talk to a friend of hers (female friend of course) at the gym or just another girl she would see you talking with to drive her IL up?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If used correctly, 48 Laws of Power is the god book for combating oneitis and moving on after a bad break up. Robert Greene is a brilliant man, and am extremely greatful towards you guys for recommending it last year.