48 Laws Of Power & The Art Of Seduction

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
"Parts of society today." the 48 laws of power is a prime example, that honesty and morality have never been that important to any society. I often here ppl talking about how great the 50's were, about the "greatest generation, how in the past men were real men. THis is all false: the problems we have today aren't much different than problems of the past.

I'm NOT attacking your post.
Yeah man, I know what you're saying. I say today because a lot of people do seem to think it was different decades ago, that everyone was honest and happy and never needed to lie about anything. Anyone who believes that will simply never get ahead in life.

History is probably the best example, which is why 48 Laws of Power uses great historical examples to support the large claims made.

Reaction score
I read the 48 Laws of Power a year ago and I've applied them to many facets of life and although i used to feel guilty, now I don't because hell its a cold world and you cant just live life and get whatever you want. You have to work the system.

Hell, the other night I went camping and I had a big bag of some light light green that was regular weed but looked like high quality. Well after getting tired of people wanting to buy it, I'd approach em one by one, and I'd sell a few bucks worth and the ones I didnt like I ripped off the next morning, for as they were hungover and ready to go home, I took their car keys and sort of "lost" them. They were more worried about their keys than their weed and so I slowly but somehow copped back most of my weed and kept all my money. It was a good day indeed.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by On_the_Top
Not to sound sinicle or anything but I already knew that, man has been evil and only thinking about himself since the dawn of time. Read the social and governmental works of Hobbes and DeToquriville (sp?) But I do have another question for ya, do you fee you have improved since reading and applying what you read from thee books, because I was seriously thinking about getting them.
Oh hell yes, by leaps and bounds. Mostly because these books teach how to look at the world with a different set of eyes. AOS and 48 Laws not only teaches you techniques, it teaches you how to become those techniques.

AS

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

I have both books and yesterday just picked up Roberts 3rd Book "the 33 Strategies of War" which is a nice sized hardback book on strategies of war that apply to everday life.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Both books are billiant

I've read both these book and they are both brilliant.

They are both essential AFC reads.

"The Art Of Power" Honestly if you want to arm yourself with the best knowlege for life read this.

"The Art Of Seduction" Not so good if your new or inexperianced at this stuff, but when your abit better it puts the whole thing in perspective, and will take you to the "next level" as i call it.

Reading the site is like readign a book anyway, so why not get some real good books and read em?

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

Originally posted by Jayer
Seldomseen do you think all the laws make sense? Which would you say are the best to use with girls?

as far as the 48 Laws of Power I would say.
Conceal your Intentions
Always Say Less than Necessary
So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life
Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor
Play to People’s Fantasies

Disdain Things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best Revenge

Now I just started reading the "War Book" but in the preface he says and I quote: "...the greatest battle of all is with yourself-your weaknesses, your emotions, your lack of resolution in seeing things through to the end. You must declare unceasing war on yourself. As a warrior in life, you welcome combat and conflict as ways to prove yourself, to better your skills, to gain courage, confidence and experience. Instead of repressing your doubts and fears you must face them down, do battle with them. You want more challenges..."

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow the war book sounds interesting. I am still reading 48 laws and probably will read AOS next.

Those laws definitely are great.

Concealing your intentions gives you the ability to exexute your plan without anyone knowing. Not sure how this would work with gilrs considering you have to build up rapport.

Always say less than necessary, definitely applies so that you don't sound like a rambling ****.

So much depends on reputation = social proof which we all know is very very important.

Using absence = not being readilly available, showing u have other interests.... supposidely this gets a girl's interests up

Play to peoples fantasies = definitely makes sense, but every heard to do!

Disdain things = excellent for everyday life!

thoughts everyone?

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished reading 48 Laws of Power, and it was incredible. I have to say this site (sosuave) is almost useless if one just read the right, maybe, 5 or so books.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
Can anyone else relate these rules to girls?
Chapter 2

"He had created a monster. He had allowed a man to see power up close - a man who wanted more, who asked for anything and got it, who felt encumbered by the charity he had recieved and simply did what many people do in such a situation: They forget the favors they have recieved and imagine they have earned their sucess by their own merits."

This can be applied to the treatment of women as well. If you treat a woman like a princess and give her everything she will think she is one and treat you like a peasent since you do not have the power to deal with her.

The line which is in bold pretty much sums up the confusion men have when they do everything for their women and the women end up leaving them with ease as if those men never existed. Women do not care what you did for them in the past but rather what have you done to make them happy today. Even if you help a women with her problems in the past she will never feel forever grateful to you because she will believe she could have done so without you.

Lesson: Do not supplicate to her whims and make sure you are treated with respect.

DjDamage

Snoobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read 48 laws, and that is a must read for everyone on this site.

EX: I didn't get laid until last summer and im 28. . . . now im getting action. Even though I'm still an AFC. I blow off *****. and they want me more. the other night, i had two chicks throw it at me - i blew both of em off because it was actually a wierd experience - thats never happened before. but i know that both chicks want me more than ever now.

I'm working on the art of seduction right now, its OK, but i think that 48 outshines it. going to get the rules of war as soon as i get the loot.