A man's horniness vs a woman's horniness

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the level of testosterone in the woman. Usually peaks near ovulation. Body knows an egg is ready and hormones make her want to fertilize it. Men on the other hand, supposedly have 16x times higher levels. This makes us horny at any given moment. I’d say women in relationships are more free to succumb to those urges since there is no social stigma associated with it. That stigma is less these days as we see young women racking up body counts. They probably seem more horny these days because this old social judgement has been removed.

As an experiment, observe the women in your social circle. You’ll start to notice the hormone changes. During ovulation you might notice more skin being shown or sexually suggestive speech. More provocative outfits and stronger flirting.

That’s a good reason ”timing” gets brought up in many conversations. Timing, as in she was ovulating and the elevated testosterone was making her crave some d!ck.
There are some exceptions to these rules.

I'm a man who isn't even 35, yet I often am too exhausted for sex (even too exhausted for sex with myself)

I had a constantly flirtatious (and constantly skin-showing) 60 year old female coworker at one point. Ovulation certainly wasn't why she acted like that (hehehe)

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
When I read the thread title I remembered this conversation from years ago:

- You used to be a very shy girl. Who would´ve thought you would turn into a sex addict?

- Im not addicted to sex. Im addicted to you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 70 girls I casually dated, and had short term relationships with were never as horny as the 8 I've had medium to long term relationships with.

The best sex is never casual and it's never when she is horniest.

Turn her mind on and she will present you with her entire body to ravage however you want. For me, that's always been easiest to do with women I had been with for a while and had a deeper connection with. Getting drunk/high off sex takes two people that are really horny.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read the thread title I remembered this conversation from years ago.

- Im not addicted to sex. Im addicted to you.
This is exactly what I am referring to.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally

Men are very horny from 18 - 29.
Men are less horny from 30-39
Men are not that horny 40-49

Women are not horny 18 - 29
Women are more horny 30-39
Women are very horny 40-49

Everything depends on a women's youth.
Women 18-29 are horny. She is 21 IMG_4254.jpeg

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 70 girls I casually dated, and had short term relationships with were never as horny as the 8 I've had medium to long term relationships with.

The best sex is never casual and it's never when she is horniest.

Turn her mind on and she will present you with her entire body to ravage however you want. For me, that's always been easiest to do with women I had been with for a while and had a deeper connection with. Getting drunk/high off sex takes two people that are really horny.
The best sex I ever had was a month long affair with a married woman.