article: Perspective: Where have all the good men gone?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This is why I think discussing virgin women is pointless and should be forbidden. Nobody in the history of SoSuave has changed anyones mind.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have standards, but having the criteria "virgin" above looks, personality, cooperative, values that she brings to the relationship, common interest, common goals, to me that's an ego thing, cause you'll be ignoring other red flags cause you find the "virgin" unicorn.

Now if you want a girl who is a virgin and has all of the other mentioned qualities, you're either the millionaire in the best shape possible, or a delusional guy, cause like women, you can't have it all.
I think we went over this before. Wanting a virgin for a committed relationship is not just a vanity wish, you kind of make it sound it's like wanting she has freckles or no relationship. Also, virginity is not the be all and end all, who ever said that? Certainly not me. Of course there has to be mutual physical attraction, a match in personality, life values, in other words a soul level connection.

Still, no picture, why would that be?
What's the point of it? Are you going to assess by my photo if I'm worthy of a virgin? :D

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell @Pandora about it. Like two out of every three virgins are a pain and a headache. Its like @pipeman84 said once:

"All healthy women are virgins. That doesnt mean all virgin women are healthy".
That guy went to a muslim country to get married bro, he's not really a great example to throw in here, he's more like a 90 days fiancée example :rofl:

This is why I think discussing virgin women is pointless and should be forbidden. Nobody in the history of SoSuave has changed anyones mind.
I'm not trying to change your mind, just a friendly debate of why so fascinating about virgins.

What's the point of it? Are you going to assess by my photo if I'm worthy of a virgin?
Yes, you minimum have to be in great shape to be asking such a "wonderful" girl, I think that's a fair assessment.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell @Pandora about it. Like two out of every three virgins are a pain and a headache. Its like @pipeman84 said once:

"All healthy women are virgins. That doesnt mean all virgin women are healthy".
Yeh that was my qoute too but we are all on the same page. Virgins can be a pain. Guys who never had virgins idealize virgins.

Many virgins dont have relationship skills. Im not saying date a ***** but virginity is just the minimum.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you minimum have to be in great shape to be asking such a "wonderful" girl, I think that's a fair assessment.
I just explained using 3 names of well known actors, all considered sex symbols, that as far as physical attractiveness goes, there's a wide variety. In the end the only assessment that matters is the one the girl makes.

Can you imagine the following scenario: I meet a girl I like, but for whatever reason she doesn't find me attractive. And then I tell her: how is that possible, can't you see that objectively speaking, (using BMI and fat/muscle ratio from a Dexa scan) I am in great shape? Plus, the user @All_Kindz_Of_Gainz from the forum Sosuave saw my photo and gave me his stamp of approval. :D :p

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: The "good men" these chicks are looking for have deduced that BetaMaxxing is just not worth it.
Yeah, better be an incel than a “beta”. Amazing advice

What other advices you have under your sleeve?

If everyone would be “alpha”, then the threshold for being alpha would only go up and most guys would still be “beta”. This is how things work

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys that want virgins to that degree are afraid because they don't compare well in the bedroom to other guys and want to eliminate that by finding a woman that doesn't know that they suck in bed.
I dont agree with this totally. Yes this is part of it but not the main reason. Lets be real no man wants a woman that has submitted her soul to many men.

This shows a lack of impulse control and self esteem. Virginity is preferable but there are many myths about the American virgin that I had to learn the hard way.

1.) They dont neccesarily get alpha widowed after you take their virginity. I have had hoes become alpha widowed way more than the 2 virgins I smashed. The hores cant get over me to this day. The virgins quickly let me go.

2.) Virgins often have no relationships skills. You are their first boyfriend so they are retarded when it comes to relationships. Virgins can be toxic too. Toxicity ends when you have processed your past trauma. Virgins have not done that. This applies to American virgins. Maybe virgins from 3rd world nations are different. I think they are. All I know is that American black female virgins are stubborn as fawk. Maybe white virgins are different idk.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just explained using 3 names of well known actors, all considered sex symbols, that as far as physical attractiveness goes, there's a wide variety. In the end the only assessment that matters is the one the girl makes.

Can you imagine the following scenario: I meet a girl I like, but for whatever reason she doesn't find me attractive. And then I tell her: how is that possible, can't you see that objectively speaking, (using BMI and fat/muscle ratio from a Dexa scan) I am in great shape? Plus, the user @All_Kindz_Of_Gainz from the forum Sosuave saw my photo and gave me his stamp of approval. :D :p
I just said one criteria "physique", no need to give all that mental masturbation for not sending a picture. My advice to you will be get in better shape before asking a virgin to commit.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets be real no man wants a woman that has submitted her soul to many men.
Women only give their soul to the Soul Eater, not lower lifeforms like men.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer women with experience. You wouldn’t hire someone with no experience for a vital position in your company, why would you do it for your dating life?
Virgins are overrated. I've had a few and while their enthusiasm and lack of negative sexual experiences, I prefer women who know how to have sex.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer women with experience. You wouldn’t hire someone with no experience for a vital position in your company, why would you do it for your dating life?
So you'd rather have a CFO who worked for a few other companies and ran them into the ground instead of getting someone right out of university? :rolleyes:
A woman with experience is actually either a hoe, more or less, or a woman with experience in failed relationships. They are good for casual sex, sure, but not for commitment (the idea of article in OP).

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you'd rather have a CFO who worked for a few other companies and ran them into the ground instead of getting someone right out of university? :rolleyes:
A woman with experience is actually either a hoe, more or less, or a woman with experience in failed relationships. They are good for casual sex, sure, but not for commitment (the idea of article in OP).
Why are you assuming the cfo ran their other companies into the ground? Your negative bias is blatant

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that would be like dating a woman with a string of ex-husbands and got rich on the divorces.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Virgins are overrated.
They only have value because they are very hard to find. If 50% of all women were virgins, most people wouldnt care about this topic either way to begin with.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I prefer women with experience.
That´s fair. Now, imagine if everytime you said that, a bunch of people got triggered or something. call you "unrealistic/insecure/delusional". F01cking annoying.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They only have value because they are very hard to find. If 50% of all women were virgins, most people wouldnt care about this topic either way to begin with.
I married a 22-year-old virgin. I know exactly why virginity is overrated.