article: Perspective: Where have all the good men gone?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You’re seriously posting an article posted on a site owned by the Latter Day Saints (Mormons)? Was this done in irony?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would any sane, masculine, college age student commit to a girl if 1. she's not a virgin and 2. they don't have a strong, soul level connection. I think that actually applies to men of any age, but the younger he his, the more claustrophobic the perspective of being tied down to the wrong woman gets.

Tommy8723

Don Juan
Reaction score
The *prolonged adolescence* that these "progressive wymyn" helped create. Women will ALWAYS find ways to deflect responsibility.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why would any sane, masculine, college age student commit to a girl if 1. she's not a virgin and 2. they don't have a strong, soul level connection. I think that actually applies to men of any age, but the younger he his, the more claustrophobic the perspective of being tied down to the wrong woman gets.
The obsessions with virgins on this board is unhealthy

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can screen for women and still come across a lot of those types
That's why you SCREEN them, so you don't DATE them.
Don't overcomplicate things.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're asking for a virgin that much, at least you should be every girls dream. I would like to see picture of your body, how much you weigh and how tall are you?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you're asking for a virgin that much, at least you should be every girls dream. I would like to see picture of your body, how much you weigh and how tall are you?
Guys that want virgins to that degree are afraid because they don't compare well in the bedroom to other guys and want to eliminate that by finding a woman that doesn't know that they suck in bed.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The obsessions with virgins on this board is unhealthy
To be fair, some posters seem "obssesed/triggered" about this topic on both sides of the coin. My humble opinion anyway.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
To be fair, it seems to me you are assuming this hypothetical virgin girl is a 10 on looks. Average virgin girls need some love too, bro

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Guys that want virgins to that degree are afraid because they don't compare well in the bedroom to other guys and want to eliminate that by finding a woman that doesn't know that they suck in bed.
It can very well be part of it, maybe on a subconcious level. There can be many reasons to prefer a virgin girl, being std free is one of them for example.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl has the same dream man? Every man has the same dream girl? Can't you see in this thread alone for instance that my dream girl is the opposite of @BackInTheGame78 ? Some girls will prefer a Jason Statham look (I look similar to him), some will go for Chris Hemsworth or Zac Efron or various other looks.

I just said in the other thread I'd have no issue to doggy fvck Emrata although I probably have a smaller dyck than Pete Davidson and other guys she's had sex with. Yet I wouldn't marry her on the same reasoning I wouldn't pay the price of a brand new Mercedes S500 for a beaten down Toyota. For commitment the standards are much higher compared to a casual fvck.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, some posters seem "obssesed/triggered" about this topic on both sides of the coin. My humble opinion anyway.
We all have standards, but having the criteria "virgin" above looks, personality, cooperative, values that she brings to the relationship, common interest, common goals, to me that's an ego thing, cause you'll be ignoring other red flags cause you find the "virgin" unicorn.

Now if you want a girl who is a virgin and has all of the other mentioned qualities, you're either the millionaire in the best shape possible, or a delusional guy, cause like women, you can't have it all.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
cause you'll be ignoring other red flags cause you find the "virgin" unicorn.
Tell @Pandora about it. Like two out of every three virgins are a pain and a headache. Its like @pipeman84 said once:

"All healthy women are virgins. That doesnt mean all virgin women are healthy".