Sausage Fests: Why You Can't Avoid 'Em

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
but I must add that I been going to clubs the past 3 weekends and packed with women
Now what kind of clubs? Gay themed clubs or all encompassing?

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac said:
Now what kind of clubs? Gay themed clubs or all encompassing?
no straight up normal 18+ clubs with alchohol(need a bracelet if u want to drink)

Week 1 I went to a club called savillas....was chill. Danced up on some girls. No numbers my friend got sick and had to leave early heres what savillas looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3lVxik3YjA

but the past 2 weeks OMG
this is my new favorite club...PACKED with women its called club evo
http://vimeo.com/27473527

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
well yes

but officially there is more women that walk this earth.
That's because men have shorter lifespans than women. Unless you're going after old ladies, it doesn't matter. In the prime sexual attractiveness years, there are far more men than women.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
That's because men have shorter lifespans than women. Unless you're going after old ladies, it doesn't matter. In the prime sexual attractiveness years, there are far more men than women.
well you got me there....

just looking up a random city like San Diego,
http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces...view.xhtml?pid=DEC_10_SF1_QTP1&prodType=table

Ages 20-24 there are 148,641 Males and 122,109 Females..

However this age group has the worst ratio. Every ratio before and after that gets even a lot better.

On a side note thats why I love college. regardless what goes on the outside, in the school there's far greater females...I don't need to bust out any statistics to know this. Whenever I walk from class to class there is far greater females walking around. On top of that theres always more girls in ALL my classes I have taken to this day since I have been a freshman.

Thats actually one I dont get, do girls go to school more than guys?

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in San Diego.

The pure numbers don't really reflect it.

San Diego is probably the most sausage festy big city in the country because the EFFECTIVE ratio in bars and clubs tends to be horrendous because many of the hotter women, that you see all over in the daytime, disappear at night to exclusive parties and events.

In cities with less exclusivity, 148:122 won't seem as bad, because at least those women will be in the same venues as the average men.

california, as a state has 98 males per 100 females. But between the ages of 21-35, it's 106 males to 100 women. Seems small, but that's enough to really skew things, ESPECIALLY when you consider that older men are still chasing women in their 20s

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh0t said:
I'm in San Diego.

The pure numbers don't really reflect it.

San Diego is probably the most sausage festy big city in the country because the EFFECTIVE ratio in bars and clubs tends to be horrendous because many of the hotter women, that you see all over in the daytime, disappear at night to exclusive parties and events.

In cities with less exclusivity, 148:122 won't seem as bad, because at least those women will be in the same venues as the average men.

california, as a state has 98 males per 100 females. But between the ages of 21-35, it's 106 males to 100 women. Seems small, but that's enough to really skew things, ESPECIALLY when you consider that older men are still chasing women in their 20s
ya thats what I thought when I saw that ratio i was kind of blown away.

but 106 males to 100 females is not bad at all, considering Cali has the the biggest gay population city(San Fran 15%)

I do love the city of San Diego, I have a lot of friends that go to UCSD college and I visit often, lots of sexy asian girls, however thats in La Jolla, dont know if that counts as SD

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac said:
Please explain to me how going to gay bars and trawling for fag-hags is productive? Also I love how you think I'm talking about Portland. I would never go anywhere near Portland; USM at Gorham, St. Joseph's a mile down the road and USM Lewiston are 1000x better for getting straight chicks and not needing to go anywhere near a gay bar to meet them as I can go to clubs, bars or college campuses.
My bad; I did an IP check and it said you were in Portland.

How is it productive? Well, you've obviously never been in one, so your preconceived notions of what it looks like inside of one might not reflect reality. But girls that go to gay clubs tend to be more open minded, as well as potentially bisexual. And open for threesomes. They're more sexually adventurous as opposed to the vanilla girls you meet elsewhere.

Zodiac said:
Again I pose the question; how does going to a gay bar trawling for fag-hags help my game? You and vice should be wing men fro each other in the gay bars to help each other with your game in there.
It's a great place to recruit a wing girl. The women there react well to masculinity, and will be intrigued by how comfortable you are with yourself.

There WILL be dudes that will hot on you. This helps your game by making you realize how women feel when a dude approaches them wrong or in a weird way.

Zodiac said:
Pretty much. They try to defend going to a gay bar to meet fag-hags who are there since they get attention and know that the average person they meet there doesn't have the desire to stick their di<k in them. Its counter productive really.
Hey dude, you're not always going to be in college. When you go out into the real world, the one outside of the institutional walls and lala land of college, you WILL be more open to meeting women in places other than some bar.

That being said, here's a girl I picked up from a gay bar:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/Aquarillis/IMG_2493.jpg

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
My bad; I did an IP check and it said you were in Portland.
Believe whatever you want; there is no internet company in my town so we have to either get Time Warner in Portland which shows up as in Portland or Comcast which is notoriously slow at least in my area which is out of the town next door to me and would show my IP address coming out of that district.

Also isn't it against the rules to give out locations based on information not available to the general public? I thought Mods only had the ability to give your IP information if absolutely necessary not to just make a point such as when I commit a crime or break community guidelines to only the Police with a subpoena. I've never given out Portland as anywhere I've been nor even knew of until this thread and maybe I didn't want other people to know what part of Maine I was in due to personal reasons, which due to Vice giving out it freely is the Greater Portland Area.

How is that allowed honestly and not some type of harassment?

Vice said:
How is it productive? Well, you've obviously never been in one, so your preconceived notions of what it looks like inside of one might not reflect reality. But girls that go to gay clubs tend to be more open minded, as well as potentially bisexual. And open for threesomes. They're more sexually adventurous as opposed to the vanilla girls you meet elsewhere.
I've been in a gay bar and that is WHY I have the opinion of them as I do. Did I ever say I had never been in one? If so where?

Vice said:
There WILL be dudes that will hot on you. This helps your game by making you realize how women feel when a dude approaches them wrong or in a weird way.
Haha. *Shakes head* This is one of the one things you have made sense with in this whole entire reasoning in this thread. But wait a minute... I though you said gays had a radar that they knew if you were gay or not and wouldn't approach...

Vice said:
Hey dude, you're not always going to be in college. When you go out into the real world, the one outside of the institutional walls and lala land of college, you WILL be more open to meeting women in places other than some bar.
I'm not in college anymore. I'm in the real world as you put it and have been for a bit of time. I'm still young and I'm spinning a few plates right now playing the field and networking out from the girls I've already had my fun with to their friends and their friends. I'm under 25, don't have my career where I want it to so I'm living it up while I get my career to the level I want it to be.

Been very productive and not all contact happens in a bar mate.

Vice said:
That's cool. Here's one of my victories quite like yours:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/hereyougovice.jpg/

I benefited from being a security guard that night with the one on the right and then two days later I did the other one. I guess the real world need not apply right and my college days were at work? :rolleyes:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac said:
Believe whatever you want; there is no internet company in my town so we have to either get Time Warner in Portland which shows up as in Portland or Comcast which is notoriously slow at least in my area which is out of the town next door to me and would show my IP address coming out of that district.

Also isn't it against the rules to give out locations based on information not available to the general public? I thought Mods only had the ability to give your IP information if absolutely necessary not to just make a point such as when I commit a crime or break community guidelines to only the Police with a subpoena. I've never given out Portland as anywhere I've been nor even knew of until this thread and maybe I didn't want other people to know what part of Maine I was in due to personal reasons, which due to Vice giving out it freely is the Greater Portland Area.

How is that allowed honestly and not some type of harassment?
As a mod I usually just push buttons and click links and if I do something wrong I'll get a slap on the wrist and be told not to do that again. If you would like me to censor where you're from, I will be more than happy to oblige.

Zodiac said:
I've been in a gay bar and that is WHY I have the opinion of them as I do. Did I ever say I had never been in one? If so where?
Well, then that's my fault for making assumptions. Please share your experience.

[/QUOTE]Haha. *Shakes head* This is one of the one things you have made sense with in this whole entire reasoning in this thread. But wait a minute... I though you said gays had a radar that they knew if you were gay or not and wouldn't approach...
MOST of the time they do; if not, it's as simple as just saying you're straight.
I'm not in college anymore. I'm in the real world as you put it and have been for a bit of time. I'm still young and I'm spinning a few plates right now playing the field and networking out from the girls I've already had my fun with to their friends and their friends. I'm under 25, don't have my career where I want it to so I'm living it up while I get my career to the level I want it to be.

Been very productive and not all contact happens in a bar mate.
Well, congratulations man. That's just me throwing a bunch of assumptions out there, I applaud your abilities in the real world, many college graduates don't do so hot once they're away from the college social scene.

That's cool. Here's one of my victories quite like yours:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/hereyougovice.jpg/

I benefited from being a security guard that night with the one on the right and then two days later I did the other one. I guess the real world need not apply right and my college days were at work? :rolleyes:
Well, the lesson I learned today was that what works for me may not work for someone else. Lets not turn this into a d*ck measuring contest, and instead you share how you ended up becoming a security guard that night and a more detailed field report. I'm starting to realize how much of an advantage those guys have in the bar scene. And being only 21, I have tons to learn still.

aura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice, you are not "censoring" yourself by deleting a poster's IP information. It was a violation of his privacy for you to mention it in the first place.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
As someone who went to a liberal college in NY that has a decent sized LGBT minority on campus and in the town itself, let me say this:

Chicks, in New York at least, are more attracted to guys who are comfortable with their sexuality. I could see why a girl would dig the confidence it takes a straight guy to go to a gay bar.

My school was about 65 to 70 percent female and you had a good amount of bi and lesbian chicks out of this number. And no it wasnt some straight guys fantasy college since a good amount of the non-straight were masculine and butch. However, going to school around a good amount of gay and lesbian folks is a learning experience to say the least. We even had one transexual on campus.

What I noticed is that since straight girls have no issue being friends with bi or les chicks, if you were a guy who acted in any way homophobic, youd look like an idiot to the student body and the towns people and get no play.

The reverse is also true. Dudes who were chill enough to be pals with anyone despite orientation, who were vocal about LGBT rights, and the few who even went to the one gay bar outside of town...those guys tended to do very well with chicks on campus.

But hell, I dunno how this would translate to outside of college. College is a whole different animal.

If you guys wanna game girls at a gay bar, props. I know I could never do it because id feel mad uncomfortable and feel like I was being preyed upon like a piece of meet by the guys.

Though the gay male population on campus was not comparable in size to the lesbians, youd still see them out in a couple of the bars in town hanging out with the straight girls. Since the town is very liberal and accepting, noone had an issue mixing in anywhere. Because of this I have been hit on before, and even a couple buddies of mine as well.

But its still a weird feeling to be hit on even when there loads of girls around the bar. I imagine being in a gay bar would compound the weird feeling. Also theres the fact that theres tons of dudes trying to get in with someone that night....So question to the guys who have gone to gay bars....doesnt that creep you out just a bit?

Either way I bet the dudes who do go understand first hand why women dont go to sausage fest straight bars and clubs anymore.
From the other thread on this topic
aura said:
This is why I can never embrace the pickup guys. Makeup departments, tupperware clubs, gay bars, eyeliner, talking in an effeminate voice, calling girls "guys," it's really sad.
What pick up tells dudes to talk effeminately? Thats something ive NEVER heard preached

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
As a mod I usually just push buttons and click links and if I do something wrong I'll get a slap on the wrist and be told not to do that again. If you would like me to censor where you're from, I will be more than happy to oblige.
Its not a matter about what has happened being taken back but the fact you did it. Aura is right; even if you censor it he has seen it and I'm betting many more which is at least one person more than I would want to know the area where I live without me deciding to tell them myself. Its too late to do anything about it anyway as the damage has been done.

Vice said:
Well, then that's my fault for making assumptions. Please share your experience.
I went in for drinks as they offered $1 drafts. Got approached by a few guys and had a few laughs as I turned them away. From what I saw there was ;

- Overweight men hanging out and hitting on skinny dudes but getting shot down then moving onto another guy constantly
- The stereotypical "dyke" haircut women with the attractive women going on as this bar was a gay bar not a strict male gay bar so it allowed both guys and girls
- Pen!s straws on request
- Gay sex in the bathroom when I went to take a piss

Now note the part I have in bold. Needless to say I did not go back to that establishment. Let me roll that back for you if you didn't catch that;

Gay sex in the bathroom when I went to take a piss

Now it wasn't in a stall like how most people do it if they choose to do something like that but a guy against the wall with another guy leaning over him giving it to him from behind. Got an image in your head? Good because I have a worse one.

I also went to various other bars as a bouncer that were gay bars and saw more of the same thing at least in the gay sex avenue/gay men hitting on everyone even if they keep to themselves. Now I don't see a problem with the hitting on everyone part as it is a gay bar however so I wont fault that but the fact a multitude of gay bars have men giving it to other men while I decide I want to use the bathroom for its intended purpose is a reason I don't frequent those establishments. Its also why I tend to turn down bouncing jobs for a gay bar unless it pays REALLY well (500 or so for 2-3 nights work at 4-5 hours per night. That is usually the going rate for a bouncer at least in the area I work.)

These 3-4 experiences outside of my working are what I base my experiences off of and why I don't like them as I've never seen a single, attractive, straight woman that goes to a gay bar. I've seen some fag-hags but never a good looking one.

Vice said:
Well, congratulations man. That's just me throwing a bunch of assumptions out there, I applaud your abilities in the real world, many college graduates don't do so hot once they're away from the college social scene.
I haven't really left it. I work a job at "The Church" in Gorham as a door guard/bouncer which as is why I am in a college town almost everyday (4-5 days a week on duty and 1-2 days a week for fun) and make tons of pulls/networking even if I don't bang a girl.

I also do events like concerts and get back stage passes that I hand out to my plates for a favor. It truly is awesome and will have me set for a few more years until I decide to make a career change in body-guarding/Police work/Consulting. Just biding my time/saving my money.

Vice said:
Well, the lesson I learned today was that what works for me may not work for someone else. Lets not turn this into a d*ck measuring contest, and instead you share how you ended up becoming a security guard that night and a more detailed field report. I'm starting to realize how much of an advantage those guys have in the bar scene. And being only 21, I have tons to learn still.
Eh I'm in the same age group as you (In my twenties) and I have bodyguard training, event security and various other things under my belt. I've been working security since I was 18 and the firm I work for paid for my college to help me in the company which after I worked there for another year after the training I jumped ship to bouncing as it paid 5/hr more.

How I became a security guard that night was rather funny actually; I was friends with the events planner for the Lady Pirates Dancer for the Portland Pirates and he owed me like 50 bucks. So instead of paying me back with cash he got me on the list for security which paid 500 bucks for a night. My job was to watch the door of the dress room and escort all 6 of the dancers to the stage along with another guy. Him and I would take turns being in the room and outside of room to 'check up' on them which is when I took the picture of those two girls.

Eventually the night ended and I, my friend and the other guard all went to a bar down the road from the Civic center where we met up with the girls and I made my move which resorted favorably.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Funny thing is straight guys would NOT be complaining if women exhibited this same behavior with one another at clubs or did those things to guys.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^ Funny thing is straight guys would NOT be complaining if women exhibited this same behavior with one another at clubs or did those things to guys.
I would and do actually. You shouldn't be banging or getting banged in a club out in the open against a wall. Its not necessary nor is it illegal. It constitutes public indecency. Hell I've filed reports on women, men, straight, gay, tranny, etc... Being a security guard, if you allow this to happen, it reflects poorly on the establishment and the security in general in the place. Its doesn't matter if it turns me on or not, its illegal and should be stopped even if its two 10s eating each other out on the sinks allowing everyone to watch.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm at a club now, it's like 70% men with 30% women. There's one group infront of me with one girl and 9 guys

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The imbalance of men to women in a setting should not matter at all. What does is game.. And most men DO NOT have it.
That's like saying the imbalance of passengers/crew to lifeboat spots on the Titanic didn't matter. :rolleyes:

the-titanic-1024x576.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you got me there....

just looking up a random city like San Diego,
http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces...view.xhtml?pid=DEC_10_SF1_QTP1&prodType=table

Ages 20-24 there are 148,641 Males and 122,109 Females..

However this age group has the worst ratio. Every ratio before and after that gets even a lot better.
It's OVER for 20-24Cels.
On a side note thats why I love college. regardless what goes on the outside, in the school there's far greater females...I don't need to bust out any statistics to know this. Whenever I walk from class to class there is far greater females walking around. On top of that theres always more girls in ALL my classes I have taken to this day since I have been a freshman.

Thats actually one I dont get, do girls go to school more than guys?
Yes. At some boutique liberal arts colleges, it's almost 2-1. :eek: Of course, a lot of the chicks are fat/femynist, but a lot of the men are soy. :rolleyes:

Like anything else, EducationMaxxing is always a good thing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the United States is a sausage fest. So many more single men than single women under age 45.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at a club now, it's like 70% men with 30% women. There's one group infront of me with one girl and 9 guys
To think that you bumped up a thread that was started pre-social media. There was no tinder, dating-apps, etc... like there is today. This is the time that people are saying is better than today. It doesn't sound that much better when you read this time-capsule (pre-pandemic, pre-social media, pre-tinder) thread. Does anyone really see a big difference from 2011 to today or are we making something up? PUA was supposed to be gutted then vs today.

People say women are hooked-up to their smartphones. Then before that they were hooked-up to their ipods, and before that their CD-players and before that the cassette players walkmans with head-phones. If someone want's to appear unavailable they put headphones on which have been around since the 80s. Someone approaching women in the 80s could complain about too many walkmans.

You can even find threads as early as 2000 where people dread cold-approach like its the plague. You have never had so many nice excuses not to do cold-approach. Back then you felt it was unmasculine or cowardly not to do cold-approach even if you don't like it. But today you have lots of nice blackpill sites and videos to give you a red-carpet excuse not to do it, and feel good about it too rather than regret! It's like some of those posters in the 2000 would sound better off today since they'd have nothing to complain about.

Going back to topic: When I was active in meet-up around THAT time period (ie especially in 2009 - a time not too much different to 2011) I also noticed it was a sausage fest. I would go to a cinema event to meet people from the 20s & 30s single group and then two other guys showed up.

The only groups that tended to have women were Christian meetup groups. The problem when you go to female dominated groups is you feel like you are a perv unless you really know someone in that group.

Its so interesting how these threads are now becoming time-capsules as the world is drastically changing and evolving so quickly.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People say women are hooked-up to their smartphones. Then before that they were hooked-up to their ipods, and before that their CD-players and before that the cassette players walkmans with head-phones. If someone want's to appear unavailable they put headphones on which have been around since the 80s. Someone approaching women in the 80s could complain about too many walkmans.
Women have been way more hooked up to smartphones + earbuds than they were to the iPod/earbud combo in the early to mid 2000s or the Walkman/Discman and headphones in the 1980s/1990s.

I remember being at my college's gym in 2003 and noticed that the top hotties were wearing personal music devices, mainly iPods, at that time. This was done by about 20-25% of women. By 2011, in the smartphone era, 80% of women were wearing smartphones + earbuds at the gym. Gym approaching got much more difficult as time progressed and the iPods and later smartphones diffused.

I don't remember seeing as many women wearing earbuds in 2005-2006 as 2015-present on outdoor paths either.