Sausage Fests: Why You Can't Avoid 'Em

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to encourage you guys to go have a boy's night or a boy's weekend to recalibrate your thirst. These women can sense just how desperate you are and you need to tone it down. Remember you don't need an abundance of women to not go home alone...you just need the one who will.

Know your audience. If you understand white suburban chicks, don't go to an inner city club

Keep your standards reasonable. If you have never kissed a girl, don't hold out for a 9. A 6 holding your hand beats a pair of 9's dancing together on the stage.

Just because other people are meeting women doesn't mean you will. Just because other people AREN"T meeting women doesn mean you won't.

You will meet more interested women when you have a woman at home than you will hunting for a mate.

You will convert better if you care less about the outcome.

Quit comparing yourself to other people in regards to your relationships. Envy is the Thief of Joy.

No matter how Alpha some guy is, some woman is tired of his ****.

No woman is perfect. They ALL have Faults. Don't make your requirements SO narrow that you rule them all out.

M

member160292

Well said, Rocky. I did a boys night out last weekend and it did wonders for my attitude. It's a real-life reinforcement of what's being said here.