Reaction score
absurd

Originally posted by tseluca
What about my answer didnt you understand

Girls compete to be pretty because they want to be the prettiest

The same way guys compete physically

Why do guys do that? Because they want to show they are the best

I can see why you guys spend your lives on this forum, you really have no clue
this is ridiculous... do you know what pretty means? do you understand the biology behind attraction? women are competing against eachother - but how do they win the competition? by landing the ALPHA, the best possible candidate for reproduction.

WOMEN & ATTRACTION. babies have large eyes, disproportionate to the size of their heads - look at super models, and the make-up isle... men find larger eyes attractive because it resembles a baby - something that triggers our protectional instincts... anyways, curvy figure is good for child bearing etc etc..

what i'm getting at is..

"competition" is natural selection.

and it IS MOST DEFINETELY directed at the opposite sex!!!

pro athletes are lean strong people - they demonstrate this through their competition - some come out on top. demonstrating that they're suitable to protect and healthy

women will wear make-up to accentuate their eyes to trigger protectional instincts in men, they'll wear form fitting clothing to show their female form, one that is good for child bearing.. notice the less attractive women will attempt to COVER UP these imperfections, hiding them, for them, hopefully guys won't notice. . . . . women will dress themselves to attract, to the degree that they feel necessary...... COMPETITION between women is merely to catch the eye of the ALPHA, ... ALTHOUGH IT IS COMPETITION BETWEEN THE WOMEN, THE PURPOSE IS NOT JUST TO BE THE "PRETTIEST" BUT TO LAND THE "BEST MAN" POSSIBLE.

whether you like it or not, birdy.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but how do they win the competition? by landing the ALPHA, the best possible candidate for reproduction.
Fantastic answer! It goes right down into pure natural instinct: survival of the fittest.

Is it me, or is this one of the most thought-provoking threads on sosuave in months?

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone buy her a dildo so she can go **** herself.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ca walk into any bar at any given night and leave what whatever man I choose, he doesn't have to say a word.

If I wanted to I could walk up to some guy take him by the hand and say come on 10 times out of 10 he will follow me, no questions asked

Yes, I choose who I date
well then you must be really really hot.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Logen
well then you must be really really hot.
she is eather a; troll, wh*re, or webcam sl*t.

if you ask me; she is a fat slob who poses as other people so she can escape the reality of a fat slob.

i have yat to see something intaligent come out of her

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007

i have yat to see something intaligent come out of her
yea i agree, her argument is rubbish.

although if she would post a pic of herself to prove that she is good looking then i'd shut up :eek:

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, I got her opinion via email and I have to say, it's identical to my views.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reagan
Actually, I got her opinion via email and I have to say, it's identical to my views.
which are?

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard tseluca was a gay guy.

Just what I heard.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
what really miffed me about her is that she came here wanting to start a flame war. *note thread title*

it's ignorant people like her that think learning seduction is all about exploiting and hating women. :rolleyes: if anything, it has taught me to respect women a lot more.

she should seriously read up on some material before she draws conclusions on things she has obviously no idea about.

I and my fellow members here would gladly educate her all about the techniques we try to learn in order to become more successful with women and become more social creators in general.

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys spend endless hours in the gym trying to look good enough to get women

Guys spend endless hours on the web trying to learn tricks to pick up women

Guys spend valuable time working overtime to try and get money to pick up women

What do they do when they get that money. Spend it on a woman or on things to try and impress one

You men need to come back to earth
You have no ****ing idea *****, most guys workout for themselves so they feel good mentally and physically - SELF IMPROVEMENT

Who cares if a guy spends a few hours on the net learning how to pick up a girl, any problem with it?

You must have dated alot of average guys if they've spent money on you; sure. it's fine to pay for small stuff but yea, I think you need to go back to noclue.com where you came from ;)

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt it finny how all the girls on here (except a few) stereotype all the guys on here as AFCs and then say they have the answers.

Then they forget that they will then be flamed to death. Which in turn causes 6 page guy on girl flame wars.

I just think this is so funny. All you people who argue with her are just feeding the fire you wish to douse.

Personally I think that 'Hate' should be removed from our lives so that we can be happy. Also we should always keep an open mind.

Simply put: If you dot like what they say, ignor them. But at least take into account theyre point of view

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but lets remember the reason each and everyone of you is here is to pick me up. Maybe not me personally, but women.

You come on here and bash us, talk bad about us, say we don't know what we want,

But you spend an awful lot of time and effort trying to figure out how to pick us up.

I mean really think about it. Look at the number of posts and the number of members her. This whole site. Dedicated to picking up a woman like me who has no idea what she wants.

Funny if you ask me

Could not sit through reading the replies, because I know what most of them will be saying. No d#ck waving contest for me.

But, let me put this simply. Your a woman, so I don't expect you to understand - but I'll try.

Guys initially come to this site for one of 2 main reasons:

1) they were fvcked over by a chick
Or
2) looking for an easy way to get some a##

they will quickly learn that:

1) it's easy to get pvssy.
2) No pvssy is worth the effort guys put in to get it
3) No woman is worth the pedistool the guy USED to put them on
4) Life without a woman is equally (if not more so) better than with a woman.
5) the b#tch who brought him here in the first place wasn't worth the energy he used to try and keep her
6) The hotter the woman the lower the self esteem (in general) - use it to your advantage.
7) A good night sleep is one in a bed all to yourself

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
tseluca

Here's what u said that is wrong.

1. Guys shouldn't take advice from other guys.

2. Girls dont dress up to impress guys.

Thats 2 basic things that you have wrong so ima have 2 say that u dont know what ur talking about.

Do a search on all my posts. I tried 2 help the guys on this board but gave up.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but lets remember the reason each and everyone of you is here is to pick me up. Maybe not me personally, but women.

You come on here and bash us, talk bad about us, say we don't know what we want,

But you spend an awful lot of time and effort trying to figure out how to pick us up.

I mean really think about it. Look at the number of posts and the number of members her. This whole site. Dedicated to picking up a woman like me who has no idea what she wants.

Funny if you ask me
I'm not even going to read the replies, because I have one of my own--and it may already be here, but what the hell:

The reason I have come to this site initially was because I did a body language search, this site came up, and I became a member. At first, yes, it was just about trying to get better with women, but then, not even a full month later, it became clear to me that this site is about becoming a better person, and the women will come. That being said, I do take a break from this site every once in a while. The reason I come back on here is because sometimes you need a little shove to do things that cause you to feel better about yourself. All in all, you show up, post something like this, and it's just to start some sh!t. You're probably one of the women these guys are talking badly about--I mean, come on, all you're looking for is attention and drama, so get over yourself, and post something productive, or not at all.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys spend endless hours in the gym trying to look good enough to get women

Guys spend endless hours on the web trying to learn tricks to pick up women

Guys spend valuable time working overtime to try and get money to pick up women

What do they do when they get that money. Spend it on a woman or on things to try and impress one

You men need to come back to earth
and how much time do women take to get ready for a single date. maybe not endless, but enough to make men wait--and men don't like to wait--at least I don't.

Shiz Nizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

I like this girl. She's spicy.

Even though it goes against my beliefs i gotta know what she looks like.

The rest of you shouldn't be sucked in by her spicy ways. I'm a professional.

I'm one step above a Don Juan, I'm the Shiz Nizzle.

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty interesting how 1 girl can spark such a debate, i do think she's wrong though, women have the same primal instincts as men and that is to compete

every girl wants there 'knight in shining armor', some settle for less, but they still compete for the best guy until they are convinced they are 'in love' and the search is over

if a girl can claim to get any guy in a bar at any time and score with them that night, then she's in the wrong bar with the wrong sort of guys