you can bash me all you want

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seven fvckin pages... many guys rightfully calling this broad on her BS

YET, many "intellectuals" here still think you can TEACH her something? Wake the fvck up, men.

Anybody who's been out there should know that the attention ho is out to get one thing and one thing only... and most of you are all failing miserably at catering to her.

Someone tell me, where can I buy some crumbs to feed the troll? Please, please, validate me, Ms Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I may as well throw in a reply since everyone else has.

See how sill that sounds? Women do know what they want, there is this huge preconcived notion that women have no clue what they want.
Actually, I don't think that's most guys problems. The thing is most women don't come out and tell you what they want while most men will tell word for word what his perfect woman is. Also many guys heard a woman say how much she would like a nice guy, but ends up with the jerks.

But most men want meaningless sex, and most women want a meaningful relationship.
Now, this is as bad as saying women don't know what they want since its not not totally true. There are men and women out there who want nothing more that a sex object because those people really don't have much to offer in a real relationship anyway. Sex is the only thing that defines there existance and that is the only thing they could care about. Meanwhile the rest of the male population would like to have someone to come home to, but maybe not at the same time women would like them to. You'll have guys and girls who want to do nothing other than party and have a good time till it plays out and they are ready to settle down. So don't say all men want sex and women want relationships.

Men will use love to get sex, and women eill use sex to get love.
Both want to get busy at night and deal with it in the morning. Next.

I think men are women haters, becuase utimatly we hold the cards when it comes to sex, We decide when and if you get it (excluding rape) and that makes most men insecure so they bash women.
A real man could never hate all women. Period. Also, if both don't agree to it, sex can't happen; so nobody holds the cards.

I have been doing research on here and I noticed when the talk of black men comes up, many posters are quick to hate on them too. I have read articles and studied social psychology on to why this is true, and most experts agree it is because many people have the preconceived notion black men are sexually superior, leading other races to feel insecure.
I really haven't seen it in the posts yet, but I actually agree with you on this part from my current situation, and the fact that there were a lot of mocha colored babies born in the United States in the 19th century. But real men who are holding it down aren't going to be concerned if a guy of any race is getting his because he knows women are women no matter the color. So goes for all the real men out there.

One more thing: if you're not like any of the women discussed in a negative way on this board, don't worry about it. There good women out there and bad women all around. Keep doing what you do and don't let it get to you. Same for the men too.

JlN

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is horrible.

why do you guys care ?
what good is it in responding to her?
what are your goals in this site?

one woman does not define women.

will one man define the definition of all men?

i doubt it will. so why bother paying attention to her ? she is only giving her opinion of ONE WOMAN

unless she is a lesbian, she wouldn't know what attracts women. Unlike us, we've been attracting them since the begining of time. WOuldn't we know more than her. she only knows what attracts HER and HER KIND only, heck- in most cases she wouldn't even know what she wants in a guy anyway .

tel: generally, nobody here treats woman like dirt. If they did, they wouldn't be here in the first place. For those guys with bad morality issues, it has nothing to do with this board, for Sosuave only tries to help men to enhance their social dynamics abilities. So please take your anger elsewhere.

DJ: how could you let one woman driving you to reply 100 times. was it worth your time? sending her ur email and waiting for her to get an answer back? would you take that answer from ONE woman's perspective?

- know your enemy, know yourself . 100 battles fought, 100 battles victorious.

Shiz Nizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll tell you why.

Because she is SPICY.

At least she is semi-civilized about it. It's obvious she some intelligence by reading her posts.

I say let the battle of words continue. It's wholesome reading for the whole family.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bollocks

this whole thread is bollocks. I posted the first reply and I'd like to post the last, stop giving attention to this attention ho.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, seriously, eight pages?

Just ignore her. You're giving her all the power. Put it back in your pants. Really.

You make me sad for mankind.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: bollocks

Originally posted by L777
this whole thread is bollocks. I posted the first reply and I'd like to post the last, stop giving attention to this attention ho.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! At 8 page, alot of members sure did feel like bashing him

Edit: sorry, End of discussion.

Reagan2

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Unique
If you were banned before then why the hell are you gonna use the same username thats asking to get banned again?
Because I can. Magical isn't it. The powers of free will.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reagan2
Because I can. Magical isn't it. The powers of free will.
I was banned not too long ago (I was mroriginal) but allen the administrator (sosuave.com) brought me back and now im allowed back in, heh lucky me. Dont take this site for granted cause they are gonna block your ip address this time.

Reagan2

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Unique
I was banned not too long ago (I was mroriginal) but allen the administrator (sosuave.com) brought me back and now im allowed back in, heh lucky me. Dont take this site for granted cause they are gonna block your ip address this time.
They already did, but there's these things called proxies. :crackup:

thekingdooder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lolled.

Anyone who's intrested about the purpose of sex, gender, and gender mentalities should read "The Red Queen."

It's scientific!

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah I leave for a few days and look what happens :rolleyes:

This lady.. is ahhh the smartest dumb person I know as of know...Just because she can formulate sentences doesnt mean she's knows whats she's talking about.

I saw a lot of contradictions in her post... o_O This the definition of attention ho..

She wont post a pic here... which makes me highly doubt her hotness which is pretty low.. she wants everyone to e-mail her..

Sounds like this nerdy girl ( I have no beef with nerds) but this one is a piece of work...She must be depressed because her e-mail inbox was empty..

wow typos.. smoked too much ganja :up:

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn thats some sentences up in my post... Too lazy to change it now..

ksoileau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever

Blah blah blah

The bottom line is, men want but do not NEED women to be happy. However, a woman is a miserable failure without a man. She needs his emotional and physical support. Thousands of years ago, a woman could not survive without a man to support and protect her from danger. Now that men have created a society with more security for women, many women see this as a fun opportunity to pretend that they don't need men. Enjoy your delusion, if you don't get wise soon you'll be a dried-up old bag with male attention only a distant memory.

Originally posted by tseluca
So pretty much, according to your argument, you are telling me that if I want advice on how to attract men, I should ask other women, because afterall men would be terrible to ask because they have never done it.

See how sill that sounds? Women do know what they want, there is this huge preconcived notion that women have no clue what they want.

Well i can say the reverse is also true.

But most men want meaningless sex, and most women want a meaningful relationship.

Men will use love to get sex, and women eill use sex to get love.

I think men are women haters, becuase utimatly we hold the cards when it comes to sex, We decide when and if you get it (excluding rape) and that makes most men insecure so they bash women.

I noticed many menbers of this board bash when they get insecure.

I have been doing research on here and I noticed when the talk of black men comes up, many posters are quick to hate on them too. I have read articles and studied social psychology on to why this is true, and most experts agree it is because many people have the preconceived notion black men are sexually superior, leading other races to feel insecure.

Lets be honest 95% of male insecurity comes from sex. \
Not being able to attract women
Infatuation with Penis Size
Infatuation about how long you last ect ect.

So when men get put in a comprimising situation when it comes to sex, they get all defensive.

And since many men feel insecure about women and black men, they get defensive

ksoileau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction: Men desire wealth money fame and fortune all to achive (sic) what is between an attractive woman's legs

This may not apply to you.

Originally posted by tseluca
Dont need to come back to earth This Pvssy and 2 boobs make men do crazy things (like start this board)

Men desire wealth money fame and fortune all to achive what is between my legs