you can bash me all you want

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tseluca
The beauty of being a woman is we can go out and do that anytime we want, and we dont have to resort to sill antics to get it

True, but then again I can go and get a cheap ***** whenever I wish (which would be never).

sure, anyone can get laid anytime they'd like...however I doubt you could get a quality guy very easily.

I notice you seem to use your sexuality as a weapon and believe you have control because of that. rubbish...women want sex just as much as men (maybe more from what I've seen).

Maybe you can make a lot of guys do what you want, but they're losers, every one of them - and I'm sure you know it.

tseluca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously?

You guys come on here trying to learn how to have sexual power over women.

And every women you pick up with the tricks you learn here is a looser to, so what is your point?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider. your whole theroy is flawed

Taking dating advice from a man about woman is like taking diet advice from fat people.

Ok then, how many women have you picked up? none maybe?

you DO NOT know what you're talking about...at all. or maybe you do and you're just playing games. I know what has worked for me and I also know that most of your advice is way off the mark.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women use their sexual power as a bribe to men. They use the bribe of sex to get men to buy drinks, give them money, do them favors, etc.

However, when a man doesn't let the woman have the "power of the pu55y", he uses his sexual power only for sex.

When a relationship comes along, the act of sex shouldn't be viewed as a bribe from neither side, but an act of showing deep affection. Unfortunately, very few men and women get to this stage.

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
spider send me your email, I'll answer your question for you that way
You'll have to answer it for me too!!!!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said you need to have the last word.

Ugh, come on guys..can you say A/W.

Now, back to business.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
probably be easyer if you made a nice big informative thread, but hey, i'll play along,

it's sent

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
Sent mine too!

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is retarded women do more stuff trying to look good so guys can pick them up then men trying to look good. Thats why we have makeup, shopping malls, and tanning beds so you women can attract us guys. You women work so hard to look good for us.

the12thplanet

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, the guy in the second pic isn't that bad looking at all.

For health and sexual reasons he should loose some weight. But with a great personality I don't see him having problems getting a woman.
BULL****!@y$%u^

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.
I'm not glorifying the methods produced on this board for picking up woman, but you're a reprobate. You're 23, got a girl pregnant and have over 2200 post on here. LOSER!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

got a girl pregnant?

ok, so what? whats your point?

when 2 people have sex sometimes it leads to a baby.

thats the lamest shyt that can be tossed at me? im a loser because im going to be dad! wow!

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously?

And every women you pick up with the tricks you learn here is a looser to, so what is your point?
How can you call the women they pick up LOSERS. When you can't even spell the word. Stop being such a dike.

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
The beauty of being a woman is we can go out and do that anytime we want, and we dont have to resort to sill antics to get it
Don't lie to me. Women can't do it whenever they want. They have to spend hours in the bathroom so they can look good enough so men will hit on them. Sad truth is most women look ugly without makeup.