Women With Big Butts

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Thanks man!!!:flowers:

Great song, great clip! Old school is the way to go!

I find the girl in the openning really sexy, you know the black girl in the yellow dress. We don't get to see her face, but her body is hot. Big butt, but not overly big, slim waist, and lean thighs. Looks like her legs are long too. So yummy...:D

Actually it's also because girls who do have big butt are most likely also "fat", by that I mean they "at least" have waist that's not very different from the hips and they have fat thighs.

Vida Guerra is one of those rare specimens who have a very curvaceous butt but also a very thin and defined waistline. The only complaint that I'd have is that she's too short/her legs are too short.

Just for the record, physically, my ideal type of women are the Victoria's Secret models. Beautiful, tall and leggy, thin but also curvaceous at the right places.:D

Basically, big butt is attractive only if the girl also has thin waist and lean thighs and long legs... Of course, I'm only speaking for myself...:D

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, big butt is attractive only if the girl also has thin waist and lean thighs and long legs... Of course, I'm only speaking for myself...
That's what most of us are getting at. A butt that is slightly disproportionate of the body. Something you can grip, Yes?

A 'fat' ass would most likley have a fat everything else, rendering her ass just as proportionate as the rest of her fat self. - This is not what i think most of us big butt lovers are referring to. Some of you cats get wayy too technical.

Why am i even explaining myself? haha. Note the title Women With Big Butts Not "Big Fat Women"

Last edited:

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Thanks man!!!:flowers:

Great song, great clip! Old school is the way to go!

I find the girl in the openning really sexy, you know the black girl in the yellow dress. We don't get to see her face, but her body is hot. Big butt, but not overly big, slim waist, and lean thighs. Looks like her legs are long too. So yummy...:D

Actually it's also because girls who do have big butt are most likely also "fat", by that I mean they "at least" have waist that's not very different from the hips and they have fat thighs.

Vida Guerra is one of those rare specimens who have a very curvaceous butt but also a very thin and defined waistline. The only complaint that I'd have is that she's too short/her legs are too short.

Just for the record, physically, my ideal type of women are the Victoria's Secret models. Beautiful, tall and leggy, thin but also curvaceous at the right places.:D

Basically, big butt is attractive only if the girl also has thin waist and lean thighs and long legs... Of course, I'm only speaking for myself...:D
Well since we're giving visual examples migth as well throw in this vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crAEoEuPiQs
I like my women with meat on them. They have to feel soft but lean of course. Doggystyle is just better when gripping a nice firm BIG BOOTY. Yea I'm black of course...lol. And when she's on top it makes easier to slap her ass viciously.:D

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl can have a chest as flat as an ironing board, but if she has the butt, then I'm going to lay the mackdown on her.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry gentlemen, but even the dignified Rollo Tomassi must throw his hat into this ring.

This is the most perfect ass on planet earth at this time:
Keira Augustina

Anyone know what a 'Cranston' is? It's that little space between a woman's legs where the light shines through if she stands with her legs together either naked or in a swimsuit. If she's got a good Cranston, she's got a good ass. No Cranston? NEXT!

Absolute perfection: http://escena.ya.com/augustinakeyra/keyra-agustina/image15.html

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I'm sorry gentlemen, but even the dignified Rollo Tomassi must throw his hat into this ring.

Keira Augustina

Anyone know what a 'Cranston' is? It's that little space between a woman's legs where the light shines through if she stands with her legs together either naked or in a swimsuit. If she's got a good Cranston, she's got a good ass. No Cranston? NEXT!

Absolute perfection: http://escena.ya.com/augustinakeyra/keyra-agustina/image15.html
WOW! Good taste Rollo, now I have to top that later damn.:crackup:
This post has officially became an "ass-off".

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have exceptionally high standards. Few women meet them.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
I have to admit this. We're all grown ups, so there's no reason for me to hide it. There are several other qualities I look for in a woman, of course. However, I must admit that I have a great weakness for women with big butts-women with butts as big as Jennifer Lopez's or almost close, whose butts shake when they walk, etc. The kind of butt that you could guess must be big even from looking at her waistline from the front. Women with big butts are my kryptonite.

Now, I'm not trying to be stereotypical, but I have seldom come across many women with this physical characteristic who are into intellectual pursuits and can have an intelligent conversation and aren't extremely superficial. I have noticed, especially with white women who have these features, that the amount of bad attitude that they have, regardless of how old they may be (even in their 30s) and their sense of pride is just unbelievable. They all like to walk around in places where lots of people would notice them, love attention and can rarely ever be seen at a library studying or reading a book.
I've never been a big butt kind of fan. But that's just me.

Actually, my "cosmic joke" is that I end up attracted to women of a certain EYE COLOR. I don't go searching them out because of their eyes (well, not always)... I end up being attracted to them, and THEN I usually get close enough to notice their eyes. It's always been (ok, 97%) that color.

If we're talking only about physical stuff, I think it's the whole package, if anything.

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

Keira Augustina

Exaaaaaactly. Now thats the type of A$$'s I'm talking about. Iv'e never been much attracted to J. Lo's A$$ as much as I am to her face, She goergeous. But chicks like JLo and Vida Gurreras with the fat azzes are one day gonna have fat stomachs, arms and neck rolls too. lol

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
POPUZUDA: means a girl with BANGIN BOOTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etUmoCGc1hc

After watching this vid....any you guys who say u don't crave it...are lying. ENJOY FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what i like to see. Ass gotta jiggle when she wiggle.