Women With Big Butts

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
manchild said:
I'm in college and I see big booty girls in the library all the time. lol

manchild...Are you refering to TSU??? If so then you are very correct.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doe Boii said:
I love BIG BOOTY WOMEN...it's irresistible the bigger the better. some video models with big ones are Buffie Da Body, Melyssa Ford, and Esther Baxter. Look em up n tell me what u think about these beatiful women.
Esther Baxter is fine as hell. Gotta shake your hand in agreemant to that one.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doe Boii
I love BIG BOOTY WOMEN...it's irresistible the bigger the better. some video models with big ones are Buffie Da Body, Melyssa Ford, and Esther Baxter. Look em up n tell me what u think about these beatiful women.
sry, I don´t like chocolate...

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy has their own visual weakness. Mine....is BIG BOOTY....hahahahah. And I don't mean FAT. A girl who is just thick(not fat) with thick thighs and a$$ is irresistable to most guys.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound racist...:whistle:

But it seems that most guys who are really really into big butts are black guys.
Just by browsing through this thread, you can already feel this tendency.

One of my best friends is Ethopian, he's skinny as hell, like 125 lbs for 5'10".:crazy: But even he prefers women who are rather large for my taste, especially women with a huge butt.

It's well known that people in Africa prefer "big"/large/"feminin" women. Because the majority of African women have the "chunky" build. In France, it's very common to see immigrant African women in their 40s who look like this. It's in their genes, thus the preference.

So I tend to agree that's it's more a "black thing"...:D

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: To Le Parisien

Le Parisien, with all due respect to you, I don't agree with the sample picture of the African woman you used in your reply, as an example of the kind of women I'm referring to in this thread. There's a difference between being fat and being of average build or slim, but with a big, curvaceous butt, and those are the kinds of women I'm referring to in this post, not the one in your picture. While I do respect others' preferences, the woman whose picture you used as an example isn't the kind of woman I find physically attractive. Also, in Africa, just like in other parts of the world, you find women of diverse build. It would both be unfair and inaccurate to use the woman in your picture as a representation of what most African women look like. The kinds of women I had in mind when I wrote this post would be for example, Jennifer Lopez, the female rapper called Trina, etc.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:

But it seems that most guys who are really really into big butts are black guys.

One of my best friends is Ethopian, he's skinny as hell, like 125 lbs for 5'10".:crazy: But even he prefers women who are rather large for my taste, especially women with a huge butt.

It's well known that people in Africa prefer "big"/large/"feminin" women. Because the majority of African women have the "chunky" build. In France, it's very common to see immigrant African women in their 40s who look like this. It's in their genes, thus the preference.

How do you like your soup?

CHUNK-AY!

Reaction score
i agree, i could sink my teethe into a booty that jiggles while the chick giggles down the street. make a nice entree

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Le Parisien, with all due respect to you, I don't agree with the sample picture of the African woman you used in your reply, as an example of the kind of women I'm referring to in this thread. There's a difference between being fat and being of average build or slim, but with a big, curvaceous butt, and those are the kinds of women I'm referring to in this post, not the one in your picture. While I do respect others' preferences, the woman whose picture you used as an example isn't the kind of woman I find physically attractive. Also, in Africa, just like in other parts of the world, you find women of diverse build. It would both be unfair and inaccurate to use the woman in your picture as a representation of what most African women look like. The kinds of women I had in mind when I wrote this post would be for example, Jennifer Lopez, the female rapper called Trina, etc.
I apologize if my input was understood this way.

I didn't mean that the pic I posted represents the curvacious women you were referring to.

What I meant was this: African women, or women with black ethnicity/blood/genes in them, in average clearly "have more meat on them" than women from other races/ethnicities.
And one illustration would be, when they reach their 40s, it's very common to see African women who are like the pic I posted, while for other races/ethnicities, although most of them tend to gain substantial weight at 40, it's extremely rare to see women who have that bodyshape. American women from lower/poorer social backgroud are another exception though...:whistle:

And my point being this: it's about what you are used too. In average black women are larger, so black guys who for the majority get more interactions with black women "learned" through out the years to appreciate larger women more. What's considered by many black guys "very feminin", "very attractive" is already borderline fat or too big for most other guys. The big butt thing is only a part of the equation. Nothing wrong about that though, it's a question of preference.

The same way the "perfect" girl's height (5'8" or taller) for the average American males is considered borderline too tall for most Asian guys.

And so on...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where Parisien was coming from, it would seem that way. I've heard overweight women say that they enjoyed black guys because they feel "thick" women are attractive. Looking at these women I don't necessarily believe that it's women who's guts are thicker than their hips that are attractive to the majority of these guys. :p Personally, the only "thick" women that I've ever thought were attractive were thick Brazilian women, but then again, it didn't sag into their thighs.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I understand where Parisien was coming from, it would seem that way. I've heard overweight women say that they enjoyed black guys because they feel "thick" women are attractive. Looking at these women I don't necessarily believe that it's women who's guts are thicker than their hips that are attractive to the majority of these guys. :p Personally, the only "thick" women that I've ever thought were attractive were thick Brazilian women, but then again, it didn't sag into their thighs.
AMEN!

DJ Field trip to South America! :rockon:

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to give in to stereotypes.....BUT...I'm guilty as charged.....I'm black....and I love big booty girls...LOL. Seriously though....black guys aren't the only ones who like it though. Many Hispanics and even white guys love it tooooo. No one really knows why we love it so much. And I don't want to here.."because african women are thick"...because I don't care about the girls race....if she has it....she has it.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
I hate to give in to stereotypes.....BUT...I'm guilty as charged.....I'm black....and I love big booty girls...LOL. Seriously though....black guys aren't the only ones who like it though. Many Hispanics and even white guys love it tooooo. No one really knows why we love it so much. And I don't want to here.."because african women are thick"...because I don't care about the girls race....if she has it....she has it.
See, this is what I'm talking about.

Of course there are guys from other races/ethnicities who like thicker women, but they are very rare. They are as rare as black guys who don't like thick women...:D

I never said you would care about the girls' race, you like what you see so you go for what you see. The question is why you like what you see.

We've had guys here on this forum who are black but who didn't grow up around black people, they lived around white people since they were little. And they don't find thick women attractive, some don't even find black girls with "traditional black features" attractive.

It's about conditioning.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Many of the "thick" women I hear (or overhear) talking about their affinity for black men are not African American women. That's a whole other thread altogether. Actually, I think there was a thread about that long ago that of course went terribly wrong into a wicked racial flame war (no sh1t huh).

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats interesting. Though I have never met a black men who did not like a BIG BOOTY girl...I'm sure they are out there somewhere...hahahaha. I guess attraction is not only genetic...but also on your environment. Me personally....I have grown up with people of all races.

I am curious though. Why we love it soooooo much. I use to hear that men like women with big breasts since infant
malnourishment was a problem in distant evolutionary times. I wonder what a Big BUTT signifies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:

Thats like saying white guys like Anorexics.

anyways

I like em big and lean. Like filet mignon.

I don't understand how any man can possibly turn down vida guerra's ass.
When i tap from the back, the last thing i want is bone on bone action.
White guys infactuation with no ass and breast is mystory to me. I don't care about breast that much as long as she has face and ass.
I would never **** a fat girl though.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I'm saying!!! How could I guy like a girl with a flat ass. Women are supposed to have curves. When a girl walks into a club or bar with a BIG BOOTY....everybody wants it. HAHAHAHAHA

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Thats what I'm saying!!! How could I guy like a girl with a flat ass. Women are supposed to have curves. When a girl walks into a club or bar with a BIG BOOTY....everybody wants it. HAHAHAHAHA
Not if it has a black and yellow WIDE LOAD sign on it and she knocks over half the drinks on the bar when she walks past... :p