Women With Big Butts

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mind a big booty. I just hate fat girls who think they are hot **** just because of their fat ass (wonder how they got that anyways :rolleyes:)

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
On the issue of the a$$. The a$$ fetish is mostly held by members of minority groups or white guys that like Black and Spanish women. I personally think J-Lo has a very nice a$$, typical of Spanish women in NYC. Put J-LO in a cell with me. I'd do something real nasty to her.
100% right, over here in NY guys go crazy. These are probably the only chicks who could pass with a decent enough face and still be considered 8s to some men. I've literally seen a whole block stop just to look at this one girl, I've seen perverted camera men running down the street to record the footage of the girl walking. Camera phones, etc. These types of girls get treated just like the pretty 9s that don't have such assets.

Over here there are only two types that are great booties.
There is the ass-smile which basically looks like that when there naked. Think of people like vida. This is what most guys would consider a nice tight body. It's not really big sort to say but shaped real nice and has a nice plump to it.

The other type is the Apple bottom, which is basically the whole package. A crazy Hip/ass ratio and isn't sloppy if she was to jump everything behind would move together.

I actually think due to fake breasts, people started to actually like the skinny bony type of women. Because if you look at pictures years back you'd see it mainly had dress that showed a crazy small waist and bigger hips. But now that fake breasts can be made, women who were as flat as wood can now slap some fake breast on and look good enough body wise and not just face wise.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Aman.

Tight shapley glutes its what it is about. If a chick has a fat ass you know its going to get worse as she ages. Any chick with a really big ass or even a flat ass needs to go to the gym and work it out.

An excercise specifically for the glutes won't be a bad idea either....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlw05WKTmc :D
It's like comparing Anna Kournikova to Serena Williams.

Nothing against Serena but that girl could crack a couple of walnuts between those butt cheeks. :moon:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can y'all stop hating on big booty women? That's a sign of femininity, on the contrary a small ass is a sign of low estrogen, non-femininity.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
I dont mind a big booty. I just hate fat girls who think they are hot **** just because of their fat ass (wonder how they got that anyways :rolleyes:)
My thoughts exactly. There was always this one chick at work who was like, "Big girls right it harder yo!". Everytime she said that I was thinking, 'big difference between thick girls and obesity'.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So because fat girls get by because of their "booty" (if you can find it under all the cellulite), more girls can get fat, develop a "booty" and not have to exercise.

after a short time of this, the average standard for women that men have, as well as the amount of work that women have to do to attract a man decreases even more

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
My booty preference is strange. I don't really have something I like, I only have what I DON'T like. Flat is bad. Huge is bad. Even what I think most of you guys mean by 'big', I don't really like. Just a little something back there is fine for me. I'm not an ass man anyway. All that matters to me is if she's proportional.

And not fat.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so tiresome when certain forumites come out with the usual, "how could you like fat asses, i don't get it - I would rather a women with an ass of that of a ten year old boy" BS.

My personal theory is that, the better (bigger) equipt you are to handle a 'bigger' ass the more likely you are prefere and crave one.

Exhibit 1
Exhibit 2

The ass in the images above could hardly be classed as 'fat' even by traditional western standards, but could well be classified as 'big' relative to that of your avarage woman of similar slim build today. If this is the case, then God bless big asses. IMO A womans ass is by far her best physical asset and the first thing i look at after the face.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cash said:
It's so tiresome when certain forumites come out with the usual, "how could you like fat asses, i don't get it - I would rather a women with an ass of that of a ten year old boy" BS.

My personal theory is that, the better (bigger) equipt you are to handle a 'bigger' ass the more likely you are prefere and crave one.

Exhibit 1
Exhibit 2

The ass in the images above could hardly be classed as 'fat' even by traditional western standards, but could well be classified as 'big' relative to that of your avarage woman of similar slim build today. If this is the case, then God bless big asses. IMO A womans ass is by far her best physical asset and the first thing i look at after the face.
Does the woman in the first picture look as if her thighs are bigger than her ass? I mean her ass is already big but with those thighs, I can only imaging how she'll look in 10 years if she doesn't firm up.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What?

I aint thinking about 10 damn years playa. Ten minutes is all it would take.

Edit: And don't get me started on that anna kournikova pic you posted.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i like big butts ..."

ok seriously, butts have to match a body frame. well at least thats how i feel about it.

Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
I like those C booties...

Where from the profile it looks like the letter C. Except the letter c curves in at the top and bottom, that would look weird. But you get the idea.
More like a Capital B

____
.......\
........|
......./
.......\
........|
......./

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A BIG BOOTY GIRL IS MY KRYPTONITE TOO. Especially a big booty LATINA. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey c'mon guys.. you KNOW what that big butt's made of.. time for slimfast. This is like a woman saying she loves a beer gut.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Does the woman in the first picture look as if her thighs are bigger than her ass? I mean her ass is already big but with those thighs, I can only imaging how she'll look in 10 years if she doesn't firm up.
Big asses and big thighs are awesome. Just hit it from the back and its like riding a wave or a rollercoaster, whichever you prefer.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Big asses and big thighs are awesome. Just hit it from the back and its like riding a wave or a rollercoaster, whichever you prefer.
I'm sorry but I'm not tappin' nothing from the back that has fat rolling in like the waves of a tsunami. The women either look misproportioned by being bottom heavy or their fat is settling in their hips and ass after running out of space in their gut, their arms and their chins. :down:

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that is toooo big is a no no. But a big round ass and thick thighs(not FAT) on a girl is irresistable. OWEEEEEEEEEEEEE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH