Women With Big Butts

nero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm a white guy and I love big booty... I love black girls, latina/hispanic or any girl that has that nice thick body and big booty..

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U think so? I like when the a$$ is disproportional to the body. This monica girl has an incredible body. It would be very hard to control myself if i saw her in person. You wouldn't hit it?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice Cold said:
rakishness - the legs are underdeveloped... it's disproportional.
That's the problem that big butt women who aren't athletic have. Also, they usually have really fat thighs too. It's much different with a woman who's athletic, there's a symmetry to their bodies.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
U think so? I like when the a$$ is disproportional to the body. This monica girl has an incredible body. It would be very hard to control myself if i saw her in person. You wouldn't hit it?
I could... but she's not my first choice body-wise. I like big butts, but that's just a bit over the top for me.

More girls for you I guess. lol

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
c'mon, nothing about how latino or black dudes like chunky females. you place them in a place like estonia or ukraine and they latch onto the tallest, thinnest blond blue-eyed girl they can find. i have seen this happen many times before.

most american guys would prefer not to end up with a middle-aged fat woman - but they do. the numbers are just against guys who stay in the usa.

some of those vids are just wrong. just plain wrong. have a salad with light dressing...please :rock:

Mac_Laaarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
ooooooooooh I guess he told you lol. He has a point, this has been a great thread outside of the labels you have tossed around Parisian. If you said you would agree that everyone has their own taste accept that. Don't continue to throw around the "it's a black thing" card like you're the authority on the topic. Such opinions, especially when dealing with certain "touchy" issues are best kept to yourself because the often turn fun threads into flame wars. I was all with you when you said black men in general prefer a bigger butt, but then you started all the other nonsense and posted pictures of very unattractive women and labeled them as the "black man's" standard. Tighten up. When we say we like a fat ass we mean when it's accompanied by a tight body, not fat or flab. Ala J.Lo, Beyonce, Pinky, Vida, Mya, etc. All of these womens bodies are TIGHT with a larger than average ass.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
...most american guys would prefer not to end up with a middle-aged fat woman - but they do. the numbers are just against guys who stay in the usa. ..
Sad but true... :cry:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mac_Laaarry said:
ooooooooooh I guess he told you lol. He has a point, this has been a great thread outside of the labels you have tossed around Parisian. If you said you would agree that everyone has their own taste accept that. Don't continue to throw around the "it's a black thing" card like you're the authority on the topic. Such opinions, especially when dealing with certain "touchy" issues are best kept to yourself because the often turn fun threads into flame wars. I was all with you when you said black men in general prefer a bigger butt, but then you started all the other nonsense and posted pictures of very unattractive women and labeled them as the "black man's" standard. Tighten up. When we say we like a fat ass we mean when it's accompanied by a tight body, not fat or flab. Ala J.Lo, Beyonce, Pinky, Vida, Mya, etc. All of these womens bodies are TIGHT with a larger than average ass.
Just to point something out, I recall whomever first posted to the thread about race based attraction to big butts did say in his original post that he did not want to come off as racist and also apologized ahead of time, but this was his observation. He didn't state it as the gospel or infer that it was a negative trait. It was another poster who jumped on his collar which started the downward spiral of this thread. Some of the replies seemed to spur on stereotypical racial posts.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mac_Laaarry said:
First of all Merry Christmas to everyone.:rockon:

Now to make this clear, there's a difference between a woman with a fat azz, and a woman who is just a fat azz. Black men prefer the former as I do. But for me it has to be proportioned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugbQHWxsP64:yes: