h2o

Banned
Reaction score
edit.

Last edited:

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember stubbling across this site early last year. I was just curious about who Don Juan was (the actual person), and just ended up here. I was amazed at the info that I got about women and it really answered alot of questions. Not to mention Pooks briliant threads. I was never here to really learn techniques though. Just wanted to understand the female mind more.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
h2o: we're not saying the site is useless, just that it only helps the extreme beginners to think in a different way. After that, you don't learn anything new on here that will help. You emphasize that "You have to truly accept yourself for who you are...truly be happy with life. Love life, every single day of it", but this isn't new, I'm sure it's found all over the website.

You criticize others for having too high of an expectation on this website, yet it seems you personally credit this website for making you happy by saying "Sosuave is one of the best things that ever happened to my life." But then you say "After several months, I realized that true happiness is found within myself". If that's the case, then this website isn't that great afterall is it? You can't have it both ways.

Either you believe: (a) this website really helps make someone happy or (b) this website doesn't really help in making someone happy.
Under scenerio (a), if someone uses this website and they're still not happy then they are justified in saying this website sucks. Under scenerio (b), if you believe this website doesn't contribue in making someone happy, they are also justified in saying this website sucks.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am here due to the people in the H+F forum. other than that the purpose of this thread is to make sosuave a bit better and not to downtalk it. case closed.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
I am here due to the people in the H+F forum. other than that the purpose of this thread is to make sosuave a bit better and not to downtalk it. case closed.
Second that. This post was mainly aimed to stir thought and for people to argue and realize stuff.

As long as we get posts like this
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83004
then I really think sosuave is in danger. This is what I mean, newbies come here, reads posts like this and try to be this way. It's just destructive. IMO we should have a different way of dealing with this.. helping people discover what they see as their ideal and strive for this instead of being the perfect man.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by I_Only_Live_Once
it only helps the extreme beginners to think in a different way. After that, you don't learn anything new on here that will help.
Actually, I didn't read any of the other responses before posting a reply. This is basically what I was saying. I am very thankful to have found this site.

Since then, I have learned a lot...and you're right, I really don't need it as much anymore. However, I'm not top notch in my game yet. Like I mentioned in my post, I've gotten myself together in terms of confidence and self-esteem issues...and now I'm pretty social and outgoing with everyone. However, as a result of these changes, I've been attracting Hb5s-8s, max.

Why am I still here? I like it here, I still like sosuave. I like to occasionally read old tips. Some of the forum is quite entertaining actually. Also, sometimes I still do still have pertinent questions that I need answered. In terms of "sarging" and picking up women on the fly, I still have more potential to achieve. I also like helping newbies occasionally, given I have experience with a particular topic.

Regardless of the current state of the website, I like to believe that myself, along with some other members here are many steps ahead of the pack of average joes, so to speak, when it comes to attitudes on life, women, etc...and I'm glad that I can express my opinions with others like that. I don't find such common ground of exchanging such ideas with at least most of my peers.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then you shouldnt post a rant when you havent even read the whole thread. many people think it was a good discussion. and you always get some haters of course.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
then you shouldnt post a rant when you havent even read the whole thread. many people think it was a good discussion. and you always get some haters of course.
Sorry, it was like 5 pages, and I honestly didn't feel like reading all of it...but I'll do so next time I reply to something with thought.

I don't hate sosuave or this thread, I think it was a good thread to stir thought/discussion also...
------------
edit: yeah, i just reread what i wrote earlier, and it is a bit "hater-ish" ...i deleted it...