Why sosuave sucks and why you should be yourself

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
there a simple saying that says "nothing changes if nothing changes"

You be yourself when being yourself has proven to be beneifical if it hasn't it is just insane to continue being someone who is not winning in life.

The definition for crazy is "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Stop being crazy!

If being yourself worked you would be here posting about all the bit ches you have been hitting but you are not so obviously that is not working.

All you need to do is the opposite of whatever you have been doing. If going to a club and not approaching a chick hasnt gotten you laid yet go to a club and approach a hot chick.
If talking about logical intellectual shyte hasn'tgotten you laid then talk about something else. Being ****ey will get you more women then not being ****ey, that is a fact!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just remember.....that a lot of the guys here who are anti-being ur self, anti-love..all hard ass..are mostly the KBJ's.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn to read guys
Getting women is a biproduct of improving other areas of your life. If you go hardcore on:

* Interacting with people more in general
* Go to the gym/find a style you like
* Improve your economy
* Do alot of fun stuff you enjoy
* Try to fulfill some of those dreams

So in short, imagine you

drive this car
www.lambocars.com/archive/wallpaper/mur1280.jpg
Have a body like this (very achieveable)
http://www.vnn.vn/dataimages/origin...re_BradPitt.jpg
and have an easy time talking to people. How could you go wrong?
how can any normal person read this and then post stuff like being yourself doesnt work shut up lifeforce!!!??

you haters sound so naive

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Why sosuave sucks and why you should be yourself

Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Let me provide an example of what I mean.

Guy A is shy. He doesn't like cold approaches. Guy A is unhappy with his social life. Guy B tells him to "just be himself". Guy A follows the advice and doesn't improve. As a result, he stays lonely.

However, Guy A meets Guy C one day. Guy C tells him "DON'T be yourself." Guy C tells him how to improve himself. He helps him with tips on how to maintain conversation and keep other people (not just women) interested in him. Guy C helps Guy A get over his social anxiety and approach people (both men and women). Guy A improves a great deal and his confidence increases.

Now Guy A is "not being himself". He is approaching strangers and making new friends with his new improved conversation skills and confidence. Guy A would NEVER approach strangers before he met Guy C. That is why he's "not being himself" like what Guy B said to do. If Guy A just decided to "be himself" he would never approach new people and do the things he's doing now. He is a new and improved version of himself.

But...but...but he's not being himself!!!! OMG! That's bad! Right?

Tell that to Guy A who is now having the time of his life.
dude, I said be your BEST self. Guy A has the potential to be his best self. His previously weakling self is not his best self. He must improve to do that, but you are not changing who you are be implementing tricks and gimmicks and false acts about "acting busy" or putting up some ghey "i'm away" crap on your AIM thing. THAT is not "being yourself." That is being a fake.

In the end, fake ppl always break down and end up in a mental institution. They have lost connection with their inner human. Their self.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
just remember.....that a lot of the guys here who are anti-being ur self, anti-love..all hard ass..are mostly the KBJ's.
Some of us aren't KBJ, Some of us don't share your opinion, And definetely some of us don't worship women like the god's gift to losers, frivolous21:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82523

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82500

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82311

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82093

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81838

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't "just be yourself." Instead, you should be the best possible self you can be. Maximize YOUR OWN potential.

Great post Lifeforce.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
You talk about success, let's define success... is success to be with alot of women or what is it? I'm talking about the most important success, to live a happy and fulfilling life.

There are no set rules of what women like, since women consist of many different backgrounds and have alot of differnet experiences. Being yourself is not equal to being like everyone else. As long as you are happy with life, look good, have a style which fit you, not afraid to do new stuff and are generally social adapted then you can pull hot chicks pretty easy. Or they will pull you. Approaching women on the streets, in the stores and alot of places just reek of desperation.

Let's take a step back from picking up women and looking at life in general. When you go to a gym and train only biceps, you will get very little results, if you go and do heavy rows instead, the focus will not be on the biceps, it will be on the lats, but the biceps will grow alot too. It's the same with women. If you improve your appearance then you will get more attention and more success, if you transform from unhappy guy to a guy who enjoy life, then you will have more success with women, if you have no self confidence and work on it so you get some, then you will have more success. None of these scenarios are based on getting women, but they will help boosting your value so you need less game to get success. It will actually turn the tables, you are now worth more so SHE will have to prove herself to you and SHE will pick YOU up and you can focus more on enjoying yourself.

Sure if you are yourself and not go all out on da DJ style then of course you will have less success because you are making mismatches, you set down rules which just isn't made for you and when you enter a relationship it will crash and burn.

IMO it's just so much easier just not to give a **** about women at all. Why should I try to be unique and say something exotic just to appear special in the masses which like her? "Too get success with her" some might reply. But who cares? If they don't like me then they are obviously not fit to be with me and I quickly get away from them. It's alot more fun to be with girls who actually enjoy your company, and the better you become, the more you improve, the better the girls who want to be with you will be.

It's not why should she be with me when there are 3 billion guys in the world... why should I be with HER when there are 3 billion other girls in the world, maybe something to think about?
Hit it right on the nail with this. Thats exactly how I see things. Why should I break my neck for these *****es when the majority aint even worth half the effort? I love not following rules in general. And the rules of dating gets treated with contempt with me.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us aren't KBJ, Some of us don't share your opinion, And definetely some of us don't worship women like the god's gift to losers, frivolous21:

yet again...we have so many more women that the likes of you guys :)

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are saying essentially the same thing.

Lifeforce views self improvement and eradication of insecurities as a means of being/becoming yourself. While the general thought of this board is to put yourself out of the comfort zone and do things that you wouldn't have done with your insecurities.

Socially inept people are they really being themselves in the end?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arlanda
The problem is some guys think they'll just read a few articles about DJing, go out, use the techniques and get every chick they want. Not a chance!

actually it was like that for me:D
then i started trying too hard and it's a bit harder for me now

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
"Why people like Lifeforce sucks, and why you should ignore this post"

Lifeforce, we get posts like this once a week telling everyone "I am better than you, look at me, I'm going to say something important" , Do you think you actually contribute positively to the DJ movement when you say dumb ass crap like this? Yes there are clueless DJs that think that learning techniques, dressing better will get them more women. Yes there are other DJs that think that by changing their attitude or pretending to be a masculine man will get them more women. But faking it till finally making it is better than being your usual self.

Being my usual self would be resting at home and playing video games. YES that's me. But after SoSuave, I forced myself to change myself physically and emotionally and made me a person. I faked it, and now I made it. I know this to be true because I used to have a couple friends who were just like me, and then a year past by with me changing and they're the same people that I knew them to be, and me? Well let's just say I got to get a new network of friends, and I've dated several women because of my increased social confidence.

Say what you wanna say buddy, but get the f**k off that soap box and tell me you were exactly the same person YOU WERE before you EVER came on to a male improvement website like SoSuave.
Great post.

I too am sick of self righteous people coming on here with their profound announcements that sosuave/the forum sucks and that they are superior.

Reaction score
Lifeforce, you are giving horrible advice because you are splitting hairs & what you say is too easily misunderstod.

When I was younger I had a horrible self-image, bad attitude, & did everything incorrectly. Result: few women.

Then I decided to clean up my attitude but continued behaving incorrectly. Result: few women.

Then I decided to address my life (& self-image) by finishing a master's degree & generally working on myself. Result: great life, but again, few women.

Then I read Doc Love who is knowledgeable about relationships, but does not address the critical step of how to pick up. Result: few women.

Then I put a blanket curse on all women & ignored them completely, which they supposedly love. Result: few women.

Finally I addressed the thing which had been my problem all along: not my "self," not my "goals," not my "neediness" nor any other wifty new-age metaphysical bull$h1t: I CORRECTED MY TECHNIQUE. My behavior. My game.

Finally things are starting to go my way. As it turned out, my problems were 100% caused by a dozen or fewer bad habits, bad mannerisms, and incorrect behaviors.

Perhaps masters can transcend the need for rules & technique, but for the rest of us, to say that there is no "correct" or "incorrect" behavior, or that no method is "right" or "wrong" is irresponsible and incorrect.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
I'm not sure who you are referring to exactly, but I have not attacked someone personally in this thread. I have attacked and challenged ideas.

On the other hand, you come here and self righteously assume you hold some kind of valid statistical data and call people who share different views "KBJ's". I got news for you. That thing in front of you that your hands are resting on is a keyboard. The same kind that KBJ's use.

There is always some small group of losers on forums who feel the need to create geeky internet names to put others down and lift themselves up. It ain't working. You're transparent.

Totally lost respect for you.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what are these rules I talk about? Well, It's everything from not callign within 3 days, not giving a compliment when you meet a girl, well mostly everything which is taught here. Behavior is studied and labellad as either AFC or DJ, (thus limiting yourself to only do DJ stuff).

you better not call her within 3 days!
or she will get rid of you for the guy climbing tall rocks, bike riding up mountains, and saving children from burning buildings!

WTF ARE YOU THINKING AFC!

:)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure who you are referring to exactly, but I have not attacked someone personally in this thread. I have attacked and challenged ideas.

On the other hand, you come here and self righteously assume you hold some kind of valid statistical data and call people who share different views "KBJ's". I got news for you. That thing in front of you that your hands are resting on is a keyboard. The same kind that KBJ's use.

There is always some small group of losers on forums who feel the need to create geeky internet names to put others down and lift themselves up. It ain't working. You're transparent.

Totally lost respect for you.

no im being HONEST WITH WHAT I DO....IM NOT POSTING THEORIES IDEAS I GOT FROM DOC "FYCKING" LOVE.

I have yrs of expierence to back my claims and the others who claim the same shyt as me..its funny that a very small select group on the internet thinks the way these guys do..and I didnt say you.

I get attacked im saying back what I think.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post LF. I agree with it all the way . I've tried both ways . it comes like this :

with tricks , tips , techniques , im kinda nervous , very confident after reading the tip or whatever then when im on field , it's like a struggle man , too many analysis , so making it like work or job instead of enjoying and having great time . However

When im myself , letting nature guide me , flowing from the inside , not giving a **** about how others view me or evalute me or even not caring if i get the girl or not and just making my move then going for other girls , being indifferent , Im so much relaxed , having fun , focusing on the moment etc.....

It's all about the attitude , looks and improving every face of your life , embracing your sexuality and i must say also that getting into the habit of gonig the gym , working-out , bulking have made and changed alot of ways thru which i see life . It's like breaThing , laughing , something that comes natural from the inside ( which you have to build and discover )

BUT I sometimes stumble when i allow myself to do mistakes and being carefree . I mean due to not having many ltr's before i sometimes fear that the girl will know that and won't go on in the relationship . the way i see it is like a basketball player who's allowed to have , enojy his game , give himself the right to make mistakes BUT they shouldn't be like not dribbling in the right fashion (very foolish mistake) this is where i sometimes got hold-back and think of reading again . but I found that the answer to this is to be having alot of options , pursuing them and being indifferent , doing whatever your heart tells you , the gut etc..

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
Its funny, because sometimes I can do don juan things, but yet, feel a little AFC, maybe I am self-conscious, I dunno. But hey, I got a 28.5 inch waist line and I am workin on gettin that car!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Why sosuave sucks and why you should be yourself

Being yourself was wonderful advice for me. Girls naturally like me. I'm naturally ****y/funny and funny/goofy/weird.

What i got from the bible and wherever was that it was okay to be like this instead of covering it up. It was ok to be me and i didn't have to be the afc that society tells you to be even though it doesn't work.

Before i'd apologize when my real me slipped through and i said something off kilter and girls were taken aback. Now i realize i'm allowed to say whatever screwed up stuff i want without apology and girls love me for it.

Now if you'll excuse me, ima get back to drowning puppies.

"you're so mean!"
'you're still here aren't you?'
"i hate you for that"

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with lifeforce's post. This board does give crap advice. The DJ bible is crap. They need to tear down the DJ bible, and re-write it from scratch again. With some totally new concepts and insights that are actually TRUE and actually work. Its shocking how the current DJ bible has nothing valid in the field of psychology, but yet the DJ bible is presented as some kind of awesome guid to the psychology of women.

In a sense, your right, it's okay ot be yourself. As long as you got a hot bod, and are tough and sexy, how women like em, you can say run of the mill things that she hears from every guys that same day. you can say "hi my name is...what's yours?", your words wont standout, but your sexy body and attitude will, IT IS THE SEX APPEAL THAT COUNTS, NOT SAYING OR DOING THINGS THAT MAKE YOU DIFFERENT AND STAND OUT FROM THE AVERAGE.

Its sad, the DJ bible teaches everything but how to have sex appeal. Its the sexyness that counts along with some charisma, not lame @ss placebo mind game tricks etc.

THe people on this board need to WAKE UP!

Last edited: