Why Have So Many Well Known Pickup Artists Had Major Personal Issues?

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then PUAs got bad press, those guys realized that it would ruin their name and reputation, so they pretended to have some kind of issues or stop Pickup artistry and switch to self improvement, some just completely disappeared to be forgotten.
And it was their own fault as many of them sought out press to build their supposed brands and to stir the pot. Roosh especially got roasted on Dr. Oz, and made a big deal out of his PUA get-togethers being "exposed". Same with Roissy/Heartiste who went out of his way to pick fights online with feminists etc. I think they reveled in the controversy. Then you have Return of Kings which hosted a bunch of loser passport bros like Mat F o r n e y joking about r*pe and claiming to get all kinds of a$$ in the Philippines or Brazil or wherever. (Not saying they couldn't but that is not exactly a strategy for self improvement.) Side note, knowing what I now know about European and EE women especially, I think Roosh's tactics wouldn't work as well as he claimed in his stories (but I can't prove that).

I mean what did they think was going to happen. First rule of fight club and they broke it. The reason is simple, they thought they could make more money. Being controversial and obnoxious is how a lot of sad public figures try to get attention these days. Your material should speak for itself.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh said so himself, running CLOWN GAME and entertainment to basic b1tches to get laid gets old real quick and that lifestyle seemed to leave him dead and hopelss inside
Nah, he was an airhead to begin with, and I say this as someone who has many overlapping areas of agreement with him. Enjoying a plentiful supply of bed mates, then groaning over the alleged "emptiness" of your life, is no less absurd than what Good Charlotte once elucidated here
regarding grossly overpaid denizens of Hollywood

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neil is still behind the eight ball so is roosh just trading PUA scams for the church story as old as time.