What you're up against

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
And they're rebuffing plenty of decent guys and ocassionally going out and getting F'ed by certain other guys. That's all were saying. Women will go without sex and even go without a relationship if they don't get a guy that meets their "Standards". This is the whole reason these girls are single and why a lot of guys are too.
And "decent" often simply means "decent-looking."

Apparently, Herparis Hilton's new beau is a 20-yo Swedish PIZZA BOY who passed Hilton’s mansion on his delivery route! Apparently, they met on the street by his HOSTEL where he was staying for $27/night.

Wow, I guess her stock has gone down since she got outed with herpes...and there's always hope if you're a good-looking dude (she got him a modelling gig), no matter how poor...or thuggish. :D

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
I might be trolling LoveShack a bit as we speak... (Hi jophil28)
Go over there and read some of TBF's posts - oh, and don't get too close to your screen, you may get scorched . What a pompous self opinionated shrew !

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=132346

Is It Wrong To Smell Manly Now?

I am a professonal writer in my thirties who is attracted to younger women. I find they are less critical than older women, and not as bitter or saggy. I always keep on the right side of the law, and ignore the occasional comment about cradle-snatching or 'grooming' by jealous friends. I have my own moral code and found LoveShack to be often helpful in understanding the alien ways of a woman's mind, whatever the age.

But one area that often causes conflict between me and my paramours is the issue of personal hygeine. One of the profound differences between men and women is that ladies are supposed to be fragrant (like innocent flowers), whilst men, the hunters, should have a certain 'muskiness' about them. A healthy male aroma is something to proud of, and I don't think I should be forced to bathe more frequently than I choose to.

I'd be interested to hear other mens (or womens even) opinion on this matter. Is this another case of women being brain-washed by the beauty industry? Or is it the feminists again?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is It Wrong To Smell Manly Now?

I am a professonal writer in my thirties who is attracted to younger women. I find they are less critical than older women, and not as bitter or saggy. I always keep on the right side of the law, and ignore the occasional comment about cradle-snatching or 'grooming' by jealous friends. I have my own moral code and found LoveShack to be often helpful in understanding the alien ways of a woman's mind, whatever the age.

But one area that often causes conflict between me and my paramours is the issue of personal hygeine. One of the profound differences between men and women is that ladies are supposed to be fragrant (like innocent flowers), whilst men, the hunters, should have a certain 'muskiness' about them. A healthy male aroma is something to proud of, and I don't think I should be forced to bathe more frequently than I choose to.

I'd be interested to hear other mens (or womens even) opinion on this matter. Is this another case of women being brain-washed by the beauty industry? Or is it the feminists again?

HOLY CHRIST

Why didn't he just ask "can I just NOT take a shower today?"

Your Dad

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
HOLY CHRIST

Why didn't he just ask "can I just NOT take a shower today?"
Did it ever occur to you that the thread you are laughing about was posted by someone on this forum to stir things up?

Hummmmmm lets see who quoted it up a few posts from here.

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Now that I think of it, I'd love to see what you think about this thread:

Operative Social Conventions

You want a good run down of the feminine social conventions that have been instrumental in turning Men into AFCs? Have a read of this post.
Good morning Mr. Tomassi. I skimmed through this one too. Whew! When you write, you really write! All told though, the bottom line is, I agree with some and disagree with other bits. On the whole, DJ saved me cuz it gave me a different perspective on how I treat myself. I love the idea of being my very best and carrying myself that way. That's why I'm on this site. (Plus I love to cyber chat and I have good insight.)

So, thanks for a good thread. Have a great weekend. :flowers:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle, we kick whoever we don't like out and we're no better than the goons over at loveshack.org.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No matter how diluted or golden it may be.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Family Guy

OK, The Family Guy is a great show, a little rude, crude, and over the top, but it's funny. On last night's episode, Peter (rightfully) gets reprimanded for sexual harrasment at work. But then he's sent to a woman's retreat run by a bull dyke. He slowly evolves into a woman personality-wise, and cries about not being able to give birth and so forth. He even milks Stewie (one of the grosser scenes in all of TV). By the end of the show, he's so female his wife can't stand him anymore. At first she liked his "sensative side."

At a party, Lois and the bull dyke have a fist fight and it turns rough, they go flying into a swimming pool. Peter says, "Hey, this is pretty hot." He gets turned on, pulls Lois away from the fight and runs home and has sex with her. At the end as she's getting out of bed he slaps her on the a$$ and says, "Fetchy, fetchy" to get a sandwich. She loves it, of course.

It's pretty sad when The Family Guy hits it spot-on in regards to masculinity vs. femininity regarding males, and today's so-called mainstream media misses the boat.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Hey babe, just as I said in an earlier post, I'm very much a WOMAN! I'm hardly no girl experience or age-wise. I doubt teenage girls have as much insight as I do anyway. At any rate, stop worrying about who I am and just enjoy me. Life's way too short!
You should see me in a pair of high-heel slides washing dishes!

Why does Moonlight keep DHVing herself, and gaming and hustling us? I sense another AW al a Wyldfire. :kick:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Hey babe, just as I said in an earlier post, I'm very much a WOMAN! I'm hardly no girl experience or age-wise. I doubt teenage girls have as much insight as I do anyway. At any rate, stop worrying about who I am and just enjoy me. Life's way too short! :yes: :wave:
That's what the younger women say to me when I tease them about their age. Then they stumble over themselves trying to qualify themselves to me. You ALL think you are so mature....haha

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mandiblard said:
What kind of Australian talks like that
I do - ya got a problem with that - mate ?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yer block, yah galah!

My cobber and I are toey!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil, me bloomin' blokey! He's absolutely bottler!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Do yer block, yah galah!
How did YOU get hold of an Australain Book of Slang Phrases in FL of all places?
OK, Translate this, wise ass -
Ya wanna go down the rubbity dub for a coldie, yah mug ?
I gotta go , the old sheila is cracking a darkie.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
How did YOU get hold of an Australain Book of Slang Phrases in FL of all places?
OK, Translate this, wise ass -
Ya wanna go down the rubbity dub for a coldie, yah mug ?
I gotta go , the old sheila is cracking a darkie.

Pfft............piece of cake, me fair dinkum!

Now before ye think of me as an illywacker, let me translate!

(clears throat)

Interceptor, do you want to go down to the pub for a drink? I have to get out of the house, my lady is throwing a tantrum.
How's that , me blokey?:moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.