Using alcohol to help your game

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
.. I mean what other possible reason could explain all the hostility on this board?
If you think this is hostility you have no idea what this forum is really about. Sit back, grab a drink, open your mind, you may learn something.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
I'll tell you I know lots of girls who find men who can't (or choose not to) drink as HUGE turnoffs.
Probably not the drinking itself, but the behaviour. Just try it and see for yourself. If you're sober around people who had as little as 5 beers you'd act 600% less direct, 'silly' and less 'blunt'.

Get off your high horses and realize just because your game sucks when your drunk doesn't mean you have to be bitter and get angry with those who have more success with it. I mean what other possible reason could explain all the hostility on this board?
+10000000

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did this turn into "don't drink". It's not about that. Drinking is fun. But it should enhance the good mood you're already in. Seems pretty straightforward.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best part is when it switches over from drinkin alcohol to pick up chics to drinkin alcohol because you like the taste of booze and f*ck what anybody else thinks!

Yeeeah! That's how I roll!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm going to a club in Providence, RI totally sober... I'll let ya'll know how that goes.

P.S. If any1 gonna be in Providence clubs tomorrow, let me know.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A master don juan is silky smooth at all times. I am no master don juan, so the alcohol helps calm the nerves when I make an approach on a random at a club. However, getting drunk and doing stupid things, like slurring your speech and stumbling, is an entirely different story.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Tomorrow I'm going to a club in Providence, RI totally sober... I'll let ya'll know how that goes.

P.S. If any1 gonna be in Providence clubs tomorrow, let me know.
I've partied in Providence. I'd make the drive up to Boston.