Using alcohol to help your game

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When did you ever get the idea I said it was a necessity?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
When did you ever get the idea I said it was a necessity?
Well...
A lot of people are going to ridicule you for resorting to alcohol on this site, but the fact remains alcohol can help your game. The past couple of parties I've experienced a lot of success when I was buzzed. Alcohol eases your tension and nervousness, and you become a better socializer and you'll be better at flirting.

Also to those who have trouble keeping eye contact, that's another thing alcohol will diminish. You're not even going to realize that you're staring directly into her eyes and eye contact is extremely important when interacting with another woman.
And,
Using alcohol seems cheap to most people here but if it's at a party, you're most likely going to drink alcohol anyways. Plus, in the long run it can help with your confidence. For most people the other parts of their games are fine, just need some fine tuning, but what's stopping them from accelerating their improvement is the approach. When you consume alcohol you skip that step. If you're consistently skipping this step you'll be able to calibrate and fine tune the other parts of your game at a much faster rate. Your other parts of your game might even improve to the point where the first step, the approach, gets overlapped because you have strong social proof already, or you're just that confident.

It's pretty universally known that alcohol is a resort men use to game on women. Though people get the wrong idea on how to handle it. Some of my friends INTENTIONALLY act drunk, fall on the floor, act as if they're about to throw up, when really they're just buzzed to get attention from women. Others just plain act stupid. Though getting tipsy is the perfect balance that will make your experience at the party more enjoyable and getting women.
And then,
My opinion is of course that consuming enough alcohol to make you a little bit tipsy will greatly help your game. I'm not talking about getting flat out wasted, do people even read the original post or do they just read the topic title? It's all about finding the perfect balance, one person suggested early they take a shot of 151 bacardi along with another shot of something else, I find that a perfect balance (depending on your tolerance level though). Speaking from experience when I achieve this perfect balance I become a lot more flirty, a better socializer, and I'm not afraid to completely and thoroughly follow my gameplan. I spoke in a zen like analogy because people are making reference to finding the true DJ within or else we'll never achieve true internal DJness.
There's more but I got tire of quoting each one of your responses. Plus you never said it wasn't a necessity, all you've said is how it personally helps you. So, outside it being a necessity for you at least to feel more confident, are you saying that it isn't really a necessity? :confused:

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you quoted the same quote twice. You're not that old.

Secondly, I don't understand anywhere in those posts that indicates where I required it. All I did indicate was that it helped me. I didn't say it wasn't a necessity and I never said it was, I don't understand where you got the idea that I said it was. Again, you're not that old.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you quoted the same quote twice. You're not that old.
There, I fixed it. You have to understand that it all sounded the same.
Secondly, I don't understand anywhere in those posts that indicates where I required it. All I did indicate was that it helped me. I didn't say it wasn't a necessity and I never said it was, I don't understand where you got the idea that I said it was. Again, you're not that old.
Ohhhhhh... So... YOU need alcohol in order to feel confident and comfortable around women and YOU use it to skip steps in order to get ahead without spending the time learning to be confident without the use of alcohol BUT it's not necessary if you don't want to use it as a crutch like the way that you're using it. Gotcha... :up:

Nah, I'm not that old... I'm just sober....

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just twisting words around now. I wouldn't blame ya. Did I not say alcohol simply releases tension? It applies for basically everyone, you honestly think there's someone out there that is 100% tension and nervous free when first approaching a woman? You're more efficient in the first approach if you have a small amount of alcohol. Like I said it helps. I've made approaches sober but wasn't nearly as successful as when I got buzzed.

And of course you're lacking the grasp of the situation if you're going to spout that nonsense. You think that I'm buzzed all the time when I'm with women? No, the only times I drink are at parties, I'm sober the majority of a time when I'm with a woman. You should stop assuming things.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see where he is coming from. If alcahol helps you game then you can get confidence from learning that YOU can get girls. Then the next step is doing it without the confidence coming from a certain liquid.

Kind of how it worked for me, strangely enough...

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
I can see where he is coming from. If alcahol helps you game then you can get confidence from learning that YOU can get girls. Then the next step is doing it without the confidence coming from a certain liquid.

Kind of how it worked for me, strangely enough...
That's exactly my point.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that ****. Im drunk now, and I think alcohol is good. Especially if you cant get laid without it. Sorry, its just the truth.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obiviously im not getting laid right now, cause im on this website. But maybe this weekend, when I go out and have some liquid balls.

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I Used Alcohol First When I Had No Game Lol But Like What I And Every1 Said Is Everybodys Preferrences Ya Dig? If U Use It In Moderation Just To Have A Lil Fun Is A Good Thing Thats Its.. Nothin More To It, It Does Imrpove Your Game For The Shy People

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I honestly don't know how you could miss that. That alcohol can assist you if taken in moderation.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I honestly don't know how you could miss that. That alcohol can assist you if taken in moderation.
Like I said earlier, whatever crutch holds you up.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crutches can hold people up, but only if the crutch is readily available.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that what flasks are for?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Isn't that what flasks are for?
We cyclist sometimes use a device for hydration called a Camelbak which is a backpack with a bladder in it connected to a tube that you stick in your mouth so you can always have easy access to fluids. Some can hold up to 9 liters so maybe that's an option for guys who need that extra something something when they are just out and about and a bar isn't nearby. Plus they have pockets so you can carry along your dogeared copy of "The Game" and any other crib sheets of openers you may need. :up:

ILikeGirls<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am doing it tonight to loosen up. Yeah it helps and this is why:
Everything else being equal I am often just too nervous to socialize well, this lead to nervous twitching for me. Alcohol relaxes my nerves and therefore helps my game. Another drug that would produce the same effect would be equally helpful.

Finally, this could be the one thing that will make the difference between getting laid and not getting laid at this party tonight. And I don't feel guilty at all that it helps me, whose to say its "wrong" or a "crutch"? Thats being overly judgmental of something minor in my opinion.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
We cyclist sometimes use a device for hydration called a Camelbak which is a backpack with a bladder in it connected to a tube that you stick in your mouth so you can always have easy access to fluids. Some can hold up to 9 liters so maybe that's an option for guys who need that extra something something when they are just out and about and a bar isn't nearby. Plus they have pockets so you can carry along your dogeared copy of "The Game" and any other crib sheets of openers you may need. :up:
LOL! Wow that's quite an image.

I'm enjoying my experience with less drinking. We'll see how tonight goes. If I don't need alcohol when I'm alone I probably will need less when being social.

Most people are totally dead then they start drinking and thirty minutes later the wallflower is life of the party. I can get that way, but I think it's more internal than "I need a drink".

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ILikeGirls<3 said:
...Finally, this could be the one thing that will make the difference between getting laid and not getting laid at this party tonight. And I don't feel guilty at all that it helps me, whose to say its "wrong" or a "crutch"? Thats being overly judgmental of something minor in my opinion.
Who's stronger, a man with using a crutch or one who stands using his own power? Wait, here's a better question, if you could choose who would you rather be, a man who was confident to approach women in any situation without needing a drink or a man who needs to drink to have the same level of confidence?