US soldier throws puppy from cliff

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
No. Humans have choice. Dogs, by nature, are bred to help us in our lives. To comfort us and assist us.

I fvcking loathe people. If I had to choose to shoot either The Pope over a puppy, The Pope would be writing his name on the black book of death.
wow... and you called other people messed up? what religion are you btw?

J89

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, so i woke up this morning and the puppy video i posted last night now has over 12 thousand views and almost 700 comments

yay me

Booblepook

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA

That video is funny!!!

I find it hilarious...... What even more hillarious is YOU people and THEM youtube people buying into it..

Those are not U.S. soldiers, and that is not a real puppy..

How we know those are not U.S. soldiers? They don't act like soldiers, their gear is not actual tactical gear, that was not filmed in Iraq or Afghanistan, it was filmed in mid west, U.S.A.. How in the hell do you get a puppy in the middle of a desert? Well, you drive it there in your fake Army gear..

How we know that is not a real puppy? The damn thing does not move.. The only sign of life is it screams when it is thrown and flies down to the ground.. There is a problem with that, it sounds like sound over, not an actual puppy being thrown.. Sounds is WAY too constant and not decreasing..

So, congratulations on being played crowd!!!

Hilarious, U.S. soldiers walking in the middle of a desert, find a puppy, and throw it off the cliff!!! Hahahahahahaha.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Aboleo, our whole stance is against people having a disrespect for life in general.

Killing for food is alright in my books because that is how nature works anyways.

Killing for pleasure and putting the life of a human far above the life of an animal is wrong in my books, because in the grand scheme of things, we're all equal. In a thousand years, your life and the life of any animal are pretty much equal.

And, cruelty is just straight up wrong.

No offense, but your stance is the same stance that americans had toward africans one hundred years ago. "Oh, he killed a black guy, he should only get a fine because he didn't kill a white guy." "Oh yeah, that black guy has feelings too, etc etc etc"

Do you see our stance now?

This coming from a guy who called all humans (Africans included) a virus... :rolleyes:

I guess I'm gonna have to go off and quote myself so you *******s will stop confusing me with everyone else on this thread...

Aboleo said:
I honestly don't have a problem with that, but several people on here have stated that they cared more for the ****ing dog than a human being in the very same situation.

Also, if you go to china -- where they eat dogs -- does that mean that you are going to punch someone in the face for trying to enjoy their lunch in peace? Wouldn't that give someone from India, or a Muslim country the right to punch you in the face for eating a cow?

Is it the fact that this creature was killed for no reason that bothers you, or simply that it was a dog?

Also, I do think there is something wrong with a man throwing a puppy from a cliff. It isn't right, I agree. There is something wrong with him, I agree. But we are talking about a man who's job it is to kill. Soldiers sometimes do insensitive things like this in order to ""bond" with one another, so that they will know what their comrades are capable of when the battle starts... I really can't explain it any better than that, but it happens on both sides and there really isn't anything that you can do to stop this kind of behavior, it is a side effect of being a trained killer.

He needs a slap on the wrist and a weekend of therapy. Not jail, or prison, or being discharged.

Hell, the video might be fake!

Oh, and "Quicksilver"... if you ever call me a racist again we are going to have trouble... do you understand me?! :trouble:

mixmasterbert

Don Juan
Reaction score
The video is real you fvckin retards! who the hell are you to say its fake? looks real as **** to me. hell the war must be fake as well, now that you see how fvcked the soldiers are. thats what happens when you kill little kids and family's. your ignorance is infuriating :box:

Booblepook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I see, so just because marines launched an investigation - and they should - it means that the video is real..

But none of you even thinking that investigation could turn out to yield that the video is in fact fake!!!

You boys want to believe that Marines throw little puppies from cliffs. Because it is fun and exciting! Who's twisted now?

mixmasterbert

Don Juan
Reaction score
the video was removed. it was real till i get proof it wasn't. I've been around long enough to tell whats fake or not. at the end of the day fvck the puppy, the millions of humans getting killed is what we should be talking about. Typical Americans spinning reality so they can live with themselves and not face how utterly fvcked the world has become. theres a reason the war isn't shown on tv but think of how many war movies have been shelled out the last 10 years. PROPAGANDA

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
You show me ONE animal in nature that kills for pleasure. I dare you
Define precisely what you mean by "for pleasure". Lots of predators will continue to kill even if they don't need the food. It's instinctive.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty simple from my perspective. It has nothing to do with the war or anything like that.

Posting videos of people or animals being killed being severely messed up and lame.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the US is under the impression it is a sovereign state. Weird. :rolleyes:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that if you throw a puppy off a cliff and he comes back to you that means he's yours.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Sovereign means self-governing, I don't see how that gives us the right ....
It means that the opinions of outsiders don't amount to a hill of ****. Since when has law ever really meant anything without force to back it up? Do you think any country strong enough gives a rats ass what impotent international laws say about what they may and may not 'legally' do?

I bet you've broken more than one law already today.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Wow...so in your book "might makes right"?
I like to think of myself as a realist. For instance I don't really care so much about intentions as outcomes. On a similar vein, all the posturing in the world about abstract BS like this is just so much mental wanking.

The fact is that all authority is imposed on some against their will and that will never change.

Señor Fingers said:
..... just sincerely want to understand why you stand behind such heinous acts. Convince me why you think all this violence and terror is necessary.
As usual you are jumping to conclusions. I only disputed one of your BS assertions.

Señor Fingers said:
Oh and please supply some valid arguments other than "USA! USA! We're #1!"
Again, idiocy.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I like to think of myself as a realist. For instance I don't really care so much about intentions as outcomes.
So the ends justify the means? You still haven't stated what that justification is.

On a similar vein, all the posturing in the world about abstract BS like this is just so much mental wanking.
Is that why you enjoy it so much? ;)

The fact is that all authority is imposed on some against their will and that will never change.
Imposing authority and slaughtering people for monetary reward are two very different things.

As usual you are jumping to conclusions. I only disputed one of your
BS assertions.
My "BS assertions" are based on facts. And not for nothing but you kinda played yourself here

Do you think any country strong enough gives a rats ass what impotent international laws say about what they may and may not 'legally' do
You admit that it is illegal on some level. But I wont gloat, I'd rather have you explain what makes you believe we have a legitimate reason to be waging this war. And no, I'm not putting words in your mouth - you DID say it was legal.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
.... , I'm not putting words in your mouth - you DID say it was legal.
Sure you are. Illegal and immoral are COMPLETELY different things. Don't assume that because I'm willing to point out where you are wrong that means I agree the 'other guys' are right.

For those with small brains I'll give a simple example. If Germany had won WW2 there would have been a whole different set of war criminals tried and the actions of the Germans would have been legal, but STILL freaking immoral.

War is a horrible brutal thing and anyone who tries to make it less so is an idiot who is missing the entire point.