The official feminism thread [Merged threads]

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok for all you feminist lovers and defenders.

You say women don’t like “players” they don’t like Jerks and they don’t want a man who goes to a site like Sosuave they want a “Nice Guy”. They want a man who doesn’t play games who is honest and pure.

Now let me ask you these questions.

Are Women doing the same thing?

Are they being open and honest with us?

Do they not play games?

Has being a Nice Guy, AFC, or a guy who is himself with no game got them hot chicks or ladies period?

I think it’s a bunch of BS if you say yes!

They preach that crap in Cosmo and TV and Chick flicks but when you’re at a bar, club, party or hanging out with friends, that aint the case now is it?

I love it when people especially women say stop complaining about how we are making the game harder then it really should be. Stop being like we women are. Be a man but don’t be a man because we don’t like it when he wants us to be submissive. :rolleyes:

=========

We are not complaining.

We are not saying all women are evil (at least I’m not)

All I’m saying is how we see it.

We see a growing problem and warning other men about it.

We aren’t here to change the media.

We are talking about this because it is a problem but don’t let it get ya down or stop you doing what your doing. Not only don’t be discourage by this but be on guard.

Again there is a difference between discussing and trying to start a rally and hatred towards women

And please people stop always turning it to the mans fault. I have never once heard you say wyld that “yeah she was wrong” Not once.

============

And on the side I DO NOT have any major issues.

I’m not divorce or have kids or EX GF that I want to kill

I am not bitter.

I do not have resentment with women due to whether I am successful or not with picking up women.

I am not trying to hide some big character flaw

I still believe there are still good wholesome women out their just have to dig deep.

I am living a happy life with or with out a women.

I personally have no bearing on what women are doing today.

So please stop turning this into YOU have the Problem not these hos and media.

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a combination of the media, feminism, and political correctness. All of this combined creates a HUGE problem in our upbringing. When I was growing up, every piece of "advice" I got for years was to....

1. "Be super nice to her. Put her needs before your own in a 'chivalrous' way."

2. "You have to be friends first." How many of you have fallen for this one? I fell for it MANY times.

3. "Let her see how good you are to her, and someday she'll realize that you're perfect for her."

Here's the typical plot of the typical "boy meets girl" movie:

Boy meets girl.

Boy and Girl become friends.

After the subplots have played out, Girl wakes up one day and proclaims, "Wow! The perfect guy was right under my nose all along and now I realize this! We'll live happily ever after!"
:rolleyes:

How many movies can you name that follow this BS formula? The worst part is that these are usually teen films, thereby leading the naive teenager to believe that this is how the world really works.

Well, here's the kicker: most of these "light romantic comedies" are geared toward a female audience! Think about it; women eat this crap up because they actually think this is how the world turns. Then they turn around and give their guy friends the type of "advice" as seen above.

They need to make a movie where the "sweet young thing" winds up banging a Hell's Angel at the end. At least it would be less misleading.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Stop for a minute and think...

No one is defending feminists or feminism.

We're telling you that if you obsess over the subject it is self-destructive and harmful to you.

All you really need to do is be aware of things around you and NOT buy into negative messages about men. Casually and calmly pass that same information on to other men. Then focus on yourself and the things YOU can do to improve YOU and you'll find your life much, MUCH more enjoyable.

Long2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
I support feminism

Without it, none of us would be getting any action, b/c women would be the property of their fathers until marriage. Don't take the response of the crazy fringe so seriously. It's just a game. If the rules change, adapt and win the new way. Rather than say anything else, I refer you to fyrefly's post.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman is naturally a feminist. It's all acquired belief. And can therefore be broken down.

Not saying i'd waste my tiome with a feminist, but it's not like they're the female equivalent to DJs. Women are, after all, inferior to men.

Incident

Don Juan
Reaction score
By comic_relief: Really? Of course I learned it but I never used the techniques on women. Why? Because I just self-improved myself until women started approaching me. Did change myself to fit the role women want? Absolutely not! I integrated myself into what I wanted to become. I never became a female getting robot. All it takes is a simple pull, walking, and push of that door but she knows that she can't control me on my mindset. She can offer suggestions all she wants.
Yes! I initially came here to improve my skills with women, but what happened was I eventually improved MYSELF.

To the original poster:

Pook:

A sensible woman traveled to a village of fools in which a young boy was raised. A crowd of females, both women and Nice Guys, gathered around him with various objects: whips, ropes, and stones. One said, “Look at how fast and strong he is! He makes the others feel weak. Let us tie stones around his body to slow him down.” Another said, “Look at how sure he moves through the world. Let us whip him to make him realize that the world yields to others, not to him.” A third said, “Look at how successful and resourceful he is. Let us tie him up with ropes and spread his fruits to others.” A fourth said, “Look at how he stands tall and straight, almost as if he were a demigod. Let us place stones on his head to weigh him down to Earth.” And yet, a fifth said, “Look at that attitude of superiority! Let us hoist him into the air with ropes, tie the whip around his neck, and weigh it down with stones to squeeze the bloody attitude with a hanging!”
Sound familiar?

To hell with the media. We choose who we want to be. If you believe the media is right, then it is so.

But I believe that no living thing can bring down a man who believes in himself.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q-Unit
No woman is naturally a feminist. It's all acquired belief. And can therefore be broken down.

Not saying i'd waste my tiome with a feminist, but it's not like they're the female equivalent to DJs. Women are, after all, inferior to men.
Women aren't inferior to men...especially not when it comes to getting laid...the one thing most important to men. If you and I walk into a bar and had a race to get laid I would win. Any woman would.

Normally I don't point that out...but someone had to bring you back down to earth.

Neither men or women are superior or inferior of the other...they're just different.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Neither men or women are superior or inferior of the other...they're just different.
Agreed.

Its the feminists who think women are inferior due to their roles in society as oppose to the roles of men. Each is important in its own for the survival of our species.

Its the feminists who hate the femininity of women and the masculinity of men and wants to switch the two.

Therefore a maculine women and a feminine men are both inferior to a masculine man and a feminine woman.

DjDamage

Crowes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had time to read the whole thread but plan to, as I know Lost In Translation knows his stuff. Guys like him are the only reason I still drop in here to post.

Genesis from The Bible: (this isn't an exact quote, but one I know and haven't the time to look up right now.) Here it is: Written by Moses. Said by GOD.

"It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a HELPER suitable for him."

GOD then sent ADAM to a deep sleep, took a rib, and made WOMAN!

He made a HELPER suitable for man. Her name was EVE.

Who is the inferior/superior being above? The MAN was obviously the superior.

Man fell shortly after. Are men perfect? Of course not.

Who did Adam LET RULE HIM? A woman, who ate and convinced him it would not harm him. You set the rules men, not the other way around. Anything else wasn't intended and will lead to misery/destruction.

LittleElf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Studs, this place is a feminist's dream come true. A bunch of males who question if they can get females to like them. A bunch of males who think getting females should be complicated. A bunch of males who apparently worship females. A bunch of males who actually think that they are being a bit edgy by coming on here.

Personaly, I think you studs are much too good for the females you are chasing after. Aim a bit higher. Start treating 98% of the females you deal with like s***. Hey, see who really needs who.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion Style from Masf sold the game out in the name of the almighty dollar. A friend once told me the game is to be sold not told.

As for women knowing about seduction techniques, I say so what. We men need to learn how to do this so that more men can learn to do it right. And that is to womens advantage.

First of all they want to be seduced. In the seduction process they can relieve all of their guilt for giving in and blame it on the mysterious "it just happened."

Secondly by us learning to better this process it makes us better lovers for them so they again benefit.

Finally it makes us better men. Men who learn how to achieve success at our endeavors.

To the women who put us down for taking those workshops and belonging to the socalled undergound groups--kiss my ass if you don't like it!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by CraigMack
In my opinion Style from Masf sold the game out in the name of the almighty dollar. A friend once told me the game is to be sold not told.

As for women knowing about seduction techniques, I say so what. We men need to learn how to do this so that more men can learn to do it right. And that is to womens advantage.

First of all they want to be seduced. In the seduction process they can relieve all of their guilt for giving in and blame it on the mysterious "it just happened."

Secondly by us learning to better this process it makes us better lovers for them so they again benefit.

Finally it makes us better men. Men who learn how to achieve success at our endeavors.

To the women who put us down for taking those workshops and belonging to the socalled undergound groups--kiss my ass if you don't like it!!
Personally, I'm all for men helping each other out to better themselves, avoid being treated badly and have more successful relationships. What I take issue with is the way so many in this community encourage each other to go out and hurt and use as many women as they can. THAT is the part of the whole situation that stands to hurt the community, because it will lead women to develop methods to counter all you guys learn and use. If that happens, you guys are screwed because women are naturals at playing games. I think women would like the idea of men learning this stuff IF there weren't so many looking to use it to take advantage, use for sex and toss aside. This mentality that exists in this community is exactly why I will NEVER give a guy who tries using the stuff on me a chance. Automatic next...

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are screwed because women are naturals at playing games.
I love it.

I love it.

A woman such as Wyldfire has said it her self.

I think women would like the idea of men learning this stuff IF there weren't so many looking to use it to take advantage, use for sex and toss aside.
Ah yes but it’s all good for women to do it.

I will NEVER give a guy who tries using the stuff on me a chance. Automatic next...
Sounds like you are afraid to be seduced by a DJ.

Afraid you are.

Fear leads to hate

Hate leads to the Dark Side

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
I love it.

I love it.

A woman such as Wyldfire has said it her self.
I've always said stuff like that. I don't play games...don't have the patience for that crap. But most women do play them...not intentionally most of the time...it comes naturally.

Actually, no...it's not "all good" for ANYONE to use, take advantage and intentionally hurt people. Only trashy people behave like that.

Sounds like you are afraid to be seduced by a DJ.

Afraid you are.

Fear leads to hate

Hate leads to the Dark Side
I'm not afraid of anything. There isn't a "DJ" or member of any seduction community who could seduce me. I'm not interested in a relationship and I don't do casual sex. I only have sex within a relationship. I've abstained about 5 years now. Many have tried to get somewhere with me and all have failed.

There is one man and one man only who I would have sex with. No one else stands a snowball's chance in hell.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
I don't think it's alright for women to do it either. I believe what Wyldfire meant is the fact that some people hold grudges and feel the need to get even. It's extremely childish to justify one's actions using the "they do it to me so I'm doing it to them" stance. It applies to both men and women.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not afraid of anything. There isn't a "DJ" or member of any seduction community who could seduce me. I'm not interested in a relationship and I don't do casual sex. I only have sex within a relationship. I've abstained about 5 years now. Many have tried to get somewhere with me and all have failed.

There is one man and one man only who I would have sex with. No one else stands a snowball's chance in hell.

Wyldfire,

Why are you so angry. Have men hurt you that bad? Do you realize that we are just made of flesh and bones? We do make mistakes you know.

Please tell us about this incredible man whom would only be allowed to caress your physical being. Please be detailed so these brutes may be refined.

Please ignore the flamers, they haven't seen the light and if you express your anger at them they will only continue to be blind.

-Sapiens

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Perfect example of why you don't date single mothers

I also love it when all these newbies on the forum agree with everything Wyldfire and Friv. preaches.

And then try to give advice off of it with out any real experience and then post threads of the lamest crap or AFC questions.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sapiens
Wyldfire,

Why are you so angry. Have men hurt you that bad? Do you realize that we are just made of flesh and bones? We do make mistakes you know.

Please tell us about this incredible man whom would only be allowed to caress your physical being. Please be detailed so these brutes may be refined.

Please ignore the flamers, they haven't seen the light and if you express your anger at them they will only continue to be blind.

-Sapiens
I'm not angry at all. I just don't do casual sex.

The man is my best friend...and that's all you need to know.