The official feminism thread [Merged threads]

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind, I keep meeting girls who expect you to act AFC and if you aren't, they want nothing to do with you.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been lurking for a bit and I opted out from posting on this one because I think it's been done to death. There isn't anything new added to the discourse that hasn't already been covered in a hundred threads just like it.

However, I will offer up this - inasmuch as we can identify this subtle (and not so subtle) condition of hostility directed towards men of confidence (i.e. DJs) in society today, what's to say that this condition isn't itself a new environmental dynamic that guys have to adapt to in order to set themselves apart as unique from the rest of the herd? Perhaps this hostility is a new filter women are using for mate selection? Sort of a global sh!t test that men with the confidence to pass it are selected as good breeding stock.

The lesser men (AFCs) and the women who pander to them inadvertently keep them in check by becoming entangled in all of the drama that is associated with the lack of maturity that results in AFC mentalities. I wanted to slap the few guys that posted on this forum stating that Neil Strauss' "The Game" was going to give away their secret formula for scoring with women by letting the whole world in on it. These are the evolutionary dead-ends of the community - beta males who had an angle that would allow them access to breeding with women only Alphas could get up till then. Women are never going to be forgiving in their selection of who is acceptable for the exchange of their intimacies. They are genetic opportunists (just like us) looking for the best mate to ensure the best life or best experience with.

This assassination of DJ character is yet another attempt to filter this process. Many traditions, customs, morals, social conventions and the resulting cultural attitudes that accompany them are simply latent societal mechanisms that serve a psycho-biological function. The changes in these conventions change over time and it's left to those best equipped to adapt to them that are successful in life. So what if women have attitudes that are adversarial to men? Man up and be the guy she wants you to be which is more often than not exactly the opposite of what she's been conditioned to filter out. With the notable exceptions, women want to be with masculine men, not other women. Identifying and supplicating to whatever idealization society has conditioned her to think isn't the way to her intimacy. Biology wont be thwarted by social convention however erroneous it may be.

And that's what this forum is all about, retraining young men to understand this while providing them tools to respond to it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
A-Unit...I know this site isn't representative of all men. However, the men here do affect the way women view men. I've posted in opposition of radical feminists and hate mongers on several different forums. Those posters didn't leave me with anywhere near as sour a taste in my mouth as some of the posters here have.

I'm saying this because now that the media is reporting on the seduction community women will find their way here. They are going to seek out information. If they find and read some of the stuff you guys say they are going to have the same reaction I'm having now. Back in 2001 and 2002 they wouldn't have that kind of reaction.

A little self-reflection is in order for the guys in this community...well...a LOT of self-reflection, actually.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
And that's what this forum is all about, retraining young men to understand this while providing them tools to respond to it. [/B]
Not quite, Rollo. That's what the forum USED to be about. Now it's nothing more than a place for posturing and puffery between plastic people, and 95% or better is a load of crap. Very few of the guys can even acknowlege their flaws, let alone address them and better themselves.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote : Rollo Tomassi
However, I will offer up this - inasmuch as we can identify this subtle (and not so subtle) condition of hostility directed towards men of confidence (i.e. DJs) in society today

i am in shock that someone understands what i am talking about

:eek:

what's to say that this condition isn't itself a new environmental dynamic that guys have to adapt to in order to set themselves apart as unique from the rest of the herd? Perhaps this hostility is a new filter women are using for mate selection? Sort of a global sh!t test that men with the confidence to pass it are selected as good breeding stock.

hmm... interesting theory

let us test it

what's to say that this condition isn't itself a new environmental dynamic that guys have to adapt to in order to set themselves apart as unique from the rest of the herd?

enviromental in that the media is part of the world we live in

but not enviromental in that this condition itself is not natural and is the next evolution of the selective breeding process of the human race

the filter is artifical

just like a government that gets into power and seeks to use the power to further its own personal agenda

it seeks to strengthen and protect the power that it has come into

when a democracy turns into a dictatorship is a good example

once the leader has power he declares the country a dictatorship

therby removing the ability to take his power away

we see this in the rise of feminism

the rise to power

the changing of laws

the declaration of a dictatorship in our society

dictators attack their political opponents and all who question their power

most often these days things are cold war and covert

feminism has allied itself to come into power

using the media

the ability for a minority to affect a majority

corporations

huge companies that will sell their souls if they see a profit

by cleverly manipulating these two forces we see feminism affect our society so greatly that there is no opposition left

all resistance has been swept away

so when it comes to the attention of this machine that a small band of outlaws are hiding out south of the border

the machine springs into action

and a machine it is

it no longer needs the feminists as individuals

the machine is so large and is so geared up for conquest it has taken on a life of its own

we see the overkill against men learning how to pick up women

reading and gaining knowledge or going to workshops

any form of men learning something about how live outside the Matrix society

Matrix = Matriarchal

This assassination of DJ character is yet another attempt to filter this process.

but it is not the women who create the filter

their controllers create the filter

and get the program like a firmware update on a computer

to their controlled subjects via the access they use

the media

the firmware is updated and the bios is flashed

the young woman has a new set of instructions

as with most software updates most of the original program remains

most of her opinions have already been programmed by many years of careful grooming through firmware upgrades in Dolly/Cosmo/Cleo/television/movies

a few small modifications to tweak it to the desired result

we see a note a readme. file attached on the controller side of things

CORRUPTION OF THE HUMAN RACE version 634.78 F ( female )

fixed in this patch #

discovered vunerablity in programming. a virus called DonJuan.B which taps into the womans basic instincts may possibly find exploit and overflow buffer and run remote access to unit

at the words :

mens workshop
learn to pickup women
Don Juan
pickup artist
seduction techniques
reading on how to attract women

will cue response :

that is sad
those guys are losers

when speaking to men say following :

some guy tried this pickup he must have read in a book

i rejected him and i reject all men who read on how to attract women

they are losers

+ hopefully the above patch will also stop any variations of the DonJaun.B virus from spreading and mutating by providing a counter culture and message

Many traditions, customs, morals, social conventions and the resulting cultural attitudes that accompany them are simply latent societal mechanisms that serve a psycho-biological function. The changes in these conventions change over time and it's left to those best equipped to adapt to them that are successful in life.

yes but if the media keeps distorting men and womens perceptions of themselves and relationships where will it end ?

if the divorce rate get to 99% say its cool because the 1% who survived the onslaught on our society were the only ones strong enough to deserve surviving ?

So what if women have attitudes that are adversarial to men? Man up and be the guy she wants you to be which is more often than not exactly the opposite of what she's been conditioned to filter out. With the notable exceptions, women want to be with masculine men, not other women.

yes i agree and i am doing fine :)

the thread is more about the programming that the young women speak

the young AFC men hear

and it affects them

you know what AFCs are like what chicks say is gospel

so these guys even after the 10th woman dumps them still won't seek help

and learn from other men or from the internet or books

they are too scared to get help because women label all men who seek help as "sad" or "losers"

they see no light at the end of the tunnel

they think the way to freedom cannot be through knowledge and understand they because women the very thing i am seeking to understand are saying that they hate/dislike/dispise men who seek help

we all know what women say and what women do are two different things

we know she is just saying what the media of the day is preaching through her

this can all be overcome by acting as a man

but the young men of tomorrow don't know this and are being robbed of any chance of freedom

so clever the "think tank" that came up with this

they cannot put us back into the Matrix

they know this

so they seek to destroy our seed from the earth

the next generation

it is a warfare tactic

kill the children so you don't have to fight the next generation

control is complete

Identifying and supplicating to whatever idealization society has conditioned her to think isn't the way to her intimacy. Biology wont be thwarted by social convention however erroneous it may be.

And that's what this forum is all about, retraining young men to understand this while providing them tools to respond to it.

yes i agree

but alot of men will never find this forum

because young girls now run around saying men who seek help on attracting women are losers

the young men cross that off thier lists of possible escape routes to freedom and success

then when they feel they have no options left and lose hope

they go out and commit suicide

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How, and to what extent, the rest of the world is programmed is one of the most important questions we can have as individuals if we wish to avoid falling into the trap of being programmed.

But you left something out of your original post.

We too have been programmed.

So many men come to this website, wide-opened like children seeing a new world for the first time, and in their amazement at being told the exact opposite of what they've heard their entire lives, they accept it all.

Good or bad, right or wrong, ultimately they believe every last word.

Becasue the DJ Bible says so.

To any culture looking at another, to any sub-society within a society, the truths they have found make the things believed by the main culture obsolete.

We have unplugged ourselves from The Matrix

But have we simply found another one?

The people on these boards aren't discussing much of anything anymore. Thanks to the DJ Bible and the internet equivalent of oral traditions (I refer to the things that are repeated often and widely accepted, but not in the 'DJ Bible') people often respond only with what is considered common knowledge around here.

"Wait at least 3 days to call"

"You must overcome LMR"

"Open indirectly"

They have been re-programmed, but they have not been freed. They're still following a formula.

Nobody is free of programming. We all have a bias. Even people who understand programming, and can use it against others, will have their own biases about the whole process that amounts to them being unaware of their own programming.

What we need to teach people how to do is program themselves. We need to blow a hole in the myths that exist even here, and set a lot of people straight.

Once again, we must fight the programming - even the DJ program.

People must learn to master their own program.

First, you must become aware of it.

The world is still changing, and we're changing with it - but we don't have to follow along. We can program ourselves.

A Don Juan should be an exceptional male. Masculine is in our nature. Any man can be masculine. To be exceptional, you must be more than that. You must learn to adapt.

Adapt or die

There is misinformation everywhere. Some of the worst advice about women I've ever seen has been here on this website, along with some of the best.

It's up to you to filter.

Don't add anything to your program that does not have merit. Stop believing everything you read and accepting it as the blind truth.

Develop your own program. Make it work for you, and for others as well. Tune it for success without sacrificing your integrity. Program yourself to fullfill your dreams without compromising yourself or your loved ones.

And when you meet somebody hopelessly lost in a bad program, fix it. Fix them. Show them that they have been listening to the wormtounges of our times. Unplug them from the Matrix and show them that there's an entire world out there that doesn't think like you do. That all your doubts are someone else's point of view.

Let them choose for themselves.

Your kids. Your friends. Your parents. Show them something they've never seen before. Crash their program. Then help them find the right one.

They may have the media, and the following of the masses right now, but it doesn't matter. We have the advantage.

We have nature on our side.

Why is this website successful? Because it appeals to what we already know to be true, but deny in favor of a more prevalent program.

People on SoSuave are still lost in a program that doesn't represent the truth. They still have false notions. They are still plagued by bitterness and competition amongst themselves - even if they're competing for different prizes.

If we can't overcome our own programming, how do you propose we teach others to do so?

BrotherAP

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Neither men or women are superior or inferior of the other...they're just different.
Why is nearly every country in the world run by a man?
Why are the worlds richest individuals nearly all men?
Why are nearly all world religious leaders men?
Why are women the child carriers?
Why are all women innately submissive?

I'm not a chauvenist, and i don't look down on women, but they are inferior to men. For the simple reason that nature made men DOMINANT.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q-Unit
Why is nearly every country in the world run by a man?
Why are the worlds richest individuals nearly all men?
Why are nearly all world religious leaders men?
Why are women the child carriers?
Why are all women innately submissive?

I'm not a chauvenist, and i don't look down on women, but they are inferior to men. For the simple reason that nature made men DOMINANT.
Oh give it a rest...

Men and women are each strong and weak in different ways. Neither are superior or inferior, just different.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just posting to the guy who made this thread.
Lost In Translation

I hate how people use the media to brainwash us. When I was in highschool I watched this video about how they lied to us about things, even how they didn't like someone they would just cut them off. You gotta becareful what you read in the media. The media used to be just give out info on current events and the government, etc.. Now some people use it to brainwash up into buying their crap which we really don't need.

I saw Hitch. Funny movie but I have to say, Will smith basically played as the good guy and only help men who where looking for love. He refused to help that jerk who wanted to get into women pants then leave.

The guy wasn't doing anything bad just helping men out and as you saw he was treated as a bad guy.

Yes feminsit made nice guys but also ended up making more jerks. Even making women go for jerks.
To me man, I think feminist who want to take over the world are control freaks, abusded women who want to want pay back for the jerks who hurt her because she though dangersous guys were fun, crazy women, and finally gold diggers.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote : BrotherAP
How, and to what extent, the rest of the world is programmed is one of the most important questions we can have as individuals if we wish to avoid falling into the trap of being programmed.

EXACTLY ! :)

But you left something out of your original post.

We too have been programmed.

yes but i hint at where i am going in the post i did 5 minutes ago in my reply to Rollo Tomassi

also dude do you know how hard it was to get people to reply to this thread

how hard it was to get people to understand what i am trying to say

my english might not be too good and the way i say things is different

but if i had addressed the whole issue all at once

too much information to sort and discuss

i started with focusing on young women. the programming and reasons for and outcomes.

this shows the entire process of mind control from beginning to end

now that they see they know how to identify through the pattern

i was rasing awareness and hoping for discussion that would lead to bigger things

and now you showed up we can move on to phase two :)

The people on these boards aren't discussing much of anything anymore.

yes and i am trying to change that here

Nobody is free of programming. We all have a bias. Even people who understand programming, and can use it against others, will have their own biases about the whole process that amounts to them being unaware of their own programming.

true

What we need to teach people how to do is program themselves. We need to blow a hole in the myths that exist even here, and set a lot of people straight.

yes

free their minds

Once again, we must fight the programming - even the DJ program.

People must learn to master their own program.

yes like what Bruce Lee said : be like water

First, you must become aware of it.

now we see first we must become aware

not the people who are aware we already see things clearly and expect others to do so also

but alot of people are not aware of their greater surroundings

we must teach them how to become aware

i attempted that by giving an example of programming and breaking it down piece by piece so they could see the process

and hopefully from that recognise the pattern in other things

their beliefs

THEMSELVES

The world is still changing, and we're changing with it - but we don't have to follow along. We can program ourselves.

yes

A Don Juan should be an exceptional male. Masculine is in our nature. Any man can be masculine. To be exceptional, you must be more than that. You must learn to adapt.

Adapt or die

i agree 100%

It's up to you to filter.

yes but some people need to know how to filter

by opening up the process of deception to the naked eye we are about to show the inner workings of the control process

understand by reverse engineering this process will create awareness and allow filters protect to us

Don't add anything to your program that does not have merit. Stop believing everything you read and accepting it as the blind truth.

very true

Develop your own program. Make it work for you, and for others as well. Tune it for success without sacrificing your integrity. Program yourself to fullfill your dreams without compromising yourself or your loved ones.

yes

And when you meet somebody hopelessly lost in a bad program, fix it. Fix them. Show them that they have been listening to the wormtounges of our times. Unplug them from the Matrix and show them that there's an entire world out there that doesn't think like you do. That all your doubts are someone else's point of view.

Let them choose for themselves.

Your kids. Your friends. Your parents. Show them something they've never seen before. Crash their program. Then help them find the right one.

the point of this thread :)

They may have the media, and the following of the masses right now, but it doesn't matter. We have the advantage.

i disagree. we free one person at a time. they enlave 10,000 at a time. the media has a big advantage in this war.

we are using single shot rifles and they have nuclear weapons

We have nature on our side.

yes and no. yes women and men deep down are subject to certain basic instincts. and these instincts over ride lesser programming.

no in that our enemies also are aware of this. and are also taping into alot of primal stuff. mainly in the mind and how it works and exploiting it. but they have ambitions for the rest of the human body and mind.

Lost In Translation :D

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am tired of seeing idiots buying flower or chocolate on first date thinking it's the norm

I am tired of seeing idiots beg a girl to go out with them

I am tired of girls pushing guys around like tools

I am tired of seeing girls thinking all guys are stupid (Thanks TV + sissy idiots)

I am tired of seeing girls talking about male and female are equal .... we are not equal men are better PERIOD

I am tired of hearing how only man want sex and women dont ... give me a break women want it more

I am tired of seeing guys getting wiped on the floor like mats

I am tired of seeing guys not having balls to say what they want and how they want

I am tired of men not expressing there sexuality ...... hello we all like sex

I am tired of men that are afraid to say 'NO' to women ... say ' NO ' you morons

I am tired of the TV generation ... ' It's on TV so it must be TRUE '

I am tired of the police taking the women side

I am tired of Metrosexuals ... you are gay

that felt sooooooooo good :D

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote : Tkman
I am tired of seeing girls thinking all guys are stupid (Thanks TV + sissy idiots)

I am tired of the TV generation ... ' It's on TV so it must be TRUE '

She Watch Channel Zero?!

The woman makes the men all pause
And if you got a woman
She might make you forget yours
There's a 5 letter word
To describe her character
But her brains being washed by an actor
And every real man that tries to approach
Come the closer he comes
He gets dissed like a roach

REFRAIN:
I don't think I can handle
She goes channel to channel
Cold lookin' for that hero
She watch channel zero

CHORUS:
She watch, She watch (4x)
(Flavor Ad lib)

2, 7, 5, 4, 8 she watched she said
All added up to zero
And nothing in her head
She turns and turns
And she hopes the soaps
Are for real - she learns
Is that it ain't true, nope
But she won't survive
And rather die and lie
Falls a fool - for some dude - on a tube

REPEAT REFRAIN
CHORUS

Trouble vision for a sister
Because I know she don't know, I quote
Her brains retrained
By a 24 inch remote
Revolution a solution
For all our children
But all her children
Don't mean as much as the show, I mean
Watch her worship the screen, and fiend
For a TV ad
And it just makes me mad

REPEAT REFRAIN
CHORUS

Year : 1988
Album : It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
Artist : Public Enemy

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fyrefly
You realise being a don juan is all about slipping your hand down a feminists pants while she yells over your head into a megaphone about how bad men are.
F#ucking A right!!! :up:

Guys, don`t you realize the positive message that women are giving us when they deride our efforts at trying to be better with them?

To paraphrase said women, "Guys learning to pick-up women is pathetic, a joke, what a bunch of losers", etc.

Yes exactly. Guys do know how to be successful with women. No question and it`s the inherent ability and quality of EVERY GUY. It just needs to be polished and sharpened. Ever seen an old sword? Rusted and dull from non-use, the sword doesn`t have any value. It`s just junk.

Polish and sharpen the sword and then it will lead charges, defend hearth and kin, and become known as a possession of strength.

Your intelligence, discipline, and passion can wield that sword. That sword is your masculinity. Polish and sharpen it.

As for the women, it`s laughable that there`s SO much out there for them to draw on, supposedly to try and attract guys. This is the greatest, resounding, and irrefutable proof of the utter failure of modern feminism.

What`s going on here? Feminism empowers women and makes them irresistable to all men. Are men stupid? Don`t they get it? The feminist ideal IS the ideal woman.

[Insert game show buzzer sound here...] Wrong answer! As far as women are concerned, if it ain`t broke don`t fix it. As far as men are concerned, use it or lose it.

Cheers,
Mav

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tkman

I am tired of girls pushing guys around like tools

I am tired of hearing how only man want sex and women dont ... give me a break women want it more
Funny thing is that when I was on my trip to Washington D.C. that I saw a girl pushing around just a FRIEND (ex-boyfriend and possibly got back together). She was sitting on the inside of the coach bus seats and he was on the outside of the seats. She just ordered him like this "GET ME MY COMB FOR MY HAIR!!! NOW!!!" His name is E as far as anyone on this site is concerned. He gets up and is about to get it. convo time:
Me: *watching this all go down*
E: "Yes Dear"
Me: "E, I think I am going to throw up on you if you get that comb"
E: "Why"
Me: "Does she not have legs? Did she order you around like a subserviant dog? Whats wrong with you man? She didn't even say please!"
J: (the girl) ":trouble: What the hell is your problem? I asked nicely?"
Me: "If thats nice then I must be a friggen god!"
E: "I'm going to get it because I want to be nice"
Me: "Wow, your just like my puppy dog. He follows and does whatever I want."
E: "I'm not like that."
Me: "How sad? Do you ever stick up for yourself?"
E: "Yeah... "
Me: "When?"
E: "I dunno"
J: "Go away from us why don't you?"
Me: "To get away from you would be a god send but unfortunately I'm on the bus with you in an assigned seat but I think I will break the rules to escape your man hating controlling clutches." *walks away* It was quite sad if you ask me.

Girls may think that the men are stupid creatures with one track minds. I joke around about 90% of males on the Earth with females about this but then show them how I am different. They know better than to say that I am stupid on grounds that I have a lack of intelligence. They may say I am stupid because I rattle their chains especially if they are beautiful and stuck up.

The one tried to order me around during the same bus trip and this is exactly what I told her. This girl was like a 9 in the looks category. She remembers me from my AFC days and thinks that she can still order me around. BWAH HAHAHA.
Her: "GET HIM THE FRIGGEN BOTTLE!!! STOP B!TCHING ABOUT IT AND DO IT!!!"
Me: "How about you go get it for him you b!tch."
Her: :eek:
Me: "Oh did I hurt your feelings, your highness?"
Her: "Why thank you now go get him a damn drink!"
Me: "How about you go to hell you stupid dumb@$$? I don't know how you got a boyfriend when you think that you can treat people like crap."

Don't get me started on women not wanting sex. Just talk to an open woman about sex and they can drone on and on about it all day long. I have done this.

If they don't like you talking about sex they get pissy too. I have had this happen.

comic_relief

Last edited:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote : comic_relief

:crackup:

she got upset because you were trying to free her slave

:crackup: she so stuck up and thick headed she took the "your highness" remark as a compliment

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

:crackup:

she got upset because you were trying to free her slave

:crackup: she so stuck up and thick headed she took the "your highness" remark as a compliment

You know, it doesn't hit you how bad it really is until you see it in real life. I laugh in the woman's faces. When I told two girls that I consider high quality (compliment coming from me and of course I tell them it in a humorous way to get them to laugh because this is a serious issue that is funny nonetheless) about that. They thought that I was funny and that it was sad.

Where's Westcoaster for this discussion *Goes to PM button*

EDIT: As I was thinking about this. Why are we so worried about women of today being b!tchy? I fear when these women have daughters and sons. I'm just frigtened to see what will happen?

comic_relief

Last edited:

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are warning each other about seduction PUAs becase they are fake. They are really dorks not cool guys like they try to act.

Girls like to be with cool guys(the real thing). What a revelation.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bossdog
Women are warning each other about seduction PUAs becase they are fake. They are really dorks not cool guys like they try to act.

Girls like to be with cool guys(the real thing). What a revelation.
This is why true DJism will never fail. It won't fail because you change yourself into being cool.

Quoted by Pook.
Being a Don Juan is not a net sum of smooth manuevers and methods but of your own outlook on the world and on women. ANYONE can memorize 'techniques', but FEW can change the way HOW they think. Women will be able to sniff out the former. But with the latter, women will be clawing each other for you.

A Don Juan is a state of mind, not a list of methods and tricks.

EDIT: After remembering what was going on yesterday. I realized that the girl that told me to get the bottle for my friend like a drill instructor gave me a full piece of cake and was very nice to me yesterday. BWAH HAHAHA not the brightest we have here is it. She won't be graduating from college in the top of her class.

comic_relief

Last edited:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt it funny how most anti-feminists are just as narrow-minded and extremist as the feminist themselves?

Recognising feminism's flaws are one thing, but it gets a little old to hear things like "duh, wimmin shouldnt vote!" or "society is brainwashed by lizard men who control the mass media and put mind control pills in our food!".

If anything, this kind of attitude actually helps feminism.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was an article about this in a newspaper in Australia just today, titled "The Casanova Club: Seduction manuals give tips to pick-up predators".

Some snippets from the article:

"American author Neil Strauss's The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup artists, shows men how to "create a false sense of security" in order to "isolate the victim".

"The book refers to uninitiated pickup-artists as AFCs (average frustrated chimps)" (no joke, it really does say 'chimps')

"I think it's shocking but not as shocking as the fact men need a manual to get what they want, It's calculating and it's scheming and it shows that the art of courtship has taken a backward step"