The official feminism thread [Merged threads]

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thankyou for posting that penguin :)

what newspaper was it and is there a link to an online ediiton ?

Lost In Translation:D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think it's shocking but not as shocking as the fact men need a manual to get what they want," Ms Palmen said.

lol the hypocritical b*tch

what the f*ck do Dolly/Cleo/Cosmo teach ?

and chicks read that since they are 12 so by the time they are 18 the have a PhD in manipulating men

thanks for posting the link penguin :)

Lost In Translation :D

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
"I think it's shocking but not as shocking as the fact men need a manual to get what they want," Ms Palmen said.

and chicks read that since they are 12 so by the time they are 18 the have a PhD in manipulating men

I demand those precious few minutes for reading that article because now I'm pissed off :mad:

:D

comic_relief

The smiley :D denotes that it was a joke.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To manipulate me, a woman just needs to offer anal.

Man, I should be a Cosmo writer or something.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

So ............................ TRUE !

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this feminism stuff

You know, when I read things like "all women are hoes" and "rape is the woman's fault", I find it really hard to side with you guys.

Most men's issues websites comes across like the whiny male version of feminism. Most vocal anti-feminists hold opinions just as extreme as the most lunatic feminists. Yep, feminism is bad, so let's ban women from voting!

I'm sure stuff like this really helps promote men's issues :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: All this feminism stuff

Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
...Most men's issues websites comes across like the whiny male version of feminism. ...
Well put.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

You know, when I read things like "all women are hoes" and "rape is the woman's fault", I find it really hard to side with you guys.

Most men's issues websites comes across like the whiny male version of feminism. Most vocal anti-feminists hold opinions just as extreme as the most lunatic feminists. Yep, feminism is bad, so let's ban women from voting!

I've been trying to point this out for months...but the same guys who are posting the crap you're talking about attack me as a group and get those threads shut down. I started a thread in General Discussion about the dangers of antifeminism to discuss this very subject and it got locked because I was being attacked. I actually behaved myself very well and didn't respond to the attacks and it was still locked. These kinds of posters are given far too much control over this site. I suggested putting in a men's rights forum and then not allowing any of those kinds of posts anywhere else on this site to help deal with the problem, but for whatever reason it wasn't done.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

Most men's issues websites comes across like the whiny male version of feminism.
And how ironic that your here whining about the "whining".
Most vocal anti-feminists hold opinions just as extreme as the most lunatic feminists.
Damn straight the only difference is unlike feminism those opinions are true.

If feminism isnt an issue that effects men then I dont know what is.
Heres another "radical" opinion for you to b!tch and moan over, these sites only exist because of feminism, every misinformed AFC sap that stumbles onto this place is here because of feminism, including you bonehead.

If I want to talk about the decay and lie that is feminism I'll do so when I want, who the fvck are you to try and shame men for exposing the biggest lie and breakdown of the family unit to ever exist.

Were you a natural when you found this place? I didnt think so, just another AFC product so shutup.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Radical feminism hurts society; the stuff sites like this promotes doesn't. That's the main difference. Not everybody here treats women with the "all women are sluts" attitude, although that is something that's always bugged me about forums like this.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't blame feminists alone for the breakdown of the family unit. While it is true that women in some ways have contributed to it, there are other factors as well, and men are just as guilty.

Personaly I am in favor of stay-at-home moms, but I won't deny the right of women to go out and work.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who the heck gets raised to think that something as extreme as rape is the fault of the victim anyhow?
were they also raised that every homicide was the fault of the victims also?
this is so wrong.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rape is almost always the faoult of the guy(s), except in the case of a date rape where the girl allows herself to get intoxicated, and after she is drunk she is raped. IN this case, both girl and guy are at fault.

The rest of the time, women are the victims. period.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
Rape is almost always the faoult of the guy(s), except in the case of a date rape where the girl allows herself to get intoxicated, and after she is drunk she is raped. IN this case, both girl and guy are at fault.

i agree that some people put themselves in bad places and need to take responsibility . this is 2005 and the world is evil. people dont get scared something bad will happen until it does.

Reaction score
im gonna become a councelor so i can tell rape victims they asked for it

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
im gonna become a councelor so i can tell rape victims they asked for it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Radical feminism (feminazis) has had next to no effect on our society. Feminism has. However, I fail to see a connection between granting women equal opportunity and status and the collapse of American morals. If you want to blame anyone for it, blame the gays. :p

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waa waa, everything's someone else's fault. Women are too uppity these days. The femininazis are paying Hollywood to promote AFCness. Why can't I murder my wife like in the good old days?

Some of you think there was a golden age where men were dominant? Ever since the stone-age women have realised what they can't match in physical strength they can beat with cunning and guile, and men have been largely *****-whipped ever since. Can some of the 'men-are-superior' faction please explain how the inferior minded females tricked their betters into an early grave down the mines or off in wars while they did a spot of housework before screwing the delivery guy/invading army?

Feminism destroyed the family unit? Good. Most households are dysfunctional hellholes anyway, particularly when there's a despotic control freak lording it over everyone. The Waltons was propaganda, in reality John Boy was probably being molested by his Pa while Ma was getting hers from that store owner guy with the bow-tie.

I wonder if any of the posters here who yearn for a domesticated drone are the same ones who can't score for shyt? Because if you're getting your **** sucked on a regular basis you don't feel the urge to worry about the feminist menace. "Yeah baby suck it - wait, you earn more than me? Damn, losing wood, losing wood!'

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007

wavejams...although getting drunk may be stupid and I'm a firm believer that a woman who consents when drunk can't turn around and claim rape and be a valid victim of rape...

Even if a woman is drunk it still doesn't give anyone a right to rape her. If someone drugs a girl and has their way with her and she's incapacitated...that IS rape. If she is drunk and passes out and someone does the same, that IS rape too. If she gets drunk and says no and someone forces her...that's rape too. The only time being drunk should get a guy off the hook is if she said yes at first and then said she didn't mean it the next morning when she realized she made a mistake.

Anytime she says no or is unable to give consent it's rape, regardless of where she is, what she's doing, what she's wearing or how much she's drank or done drugs. Rape is rape. Yes, violent rape is more traumatic than being drugged or taken advantage of while passed out...but it's still rape. Changing her mind the next day because she made a mistake is NOT rape.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nighthawk
Waa waa, everything's someone else's fault. Women are too uppity these days. The femininazis are paying Hollywood to promote AFCness. Why can't I murder my wife like in the good old days?

Some of you think there was a golden age where men were dominant? Ever since the stone-age women have realised what they can't match in physical strength they can beat with cunning and guile, and men have been largely *****-whipped ever since. Can some of the 'men-are-superior' faction please explain how the inferior minded females tricked their betters into an early grave down the mines or off in wars while they did a spot of housework before screwing the delivery guy/invading army?

Feminism destroyed the family unit? Good. Most households are dysfunctional hellholes anyway, particularly when there's a despotic control freak lording it over everyone. The Waltons was propaganda, in reality John Boy was probably being molested by his Pa while Ma was getting hers from that store owner guy with the bow-tie.

I wonder if any of the posters here who yearn for a domesticated drone are the same ones who can't score for shyt? Because if you're getting your **** sucked on a regular basis you don't feel the urge to worry about the feminist menace. "Yeah baby suck it - wait, you earn more than me? Damn, losing wood, losing wood!'
LMAO...that was one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time.

Have you ever noticed that the same guys who claim to want a traditional woman are the same guys who are clueless about what being a traditional man means. Traditional men did not pressure women to get abortions. They married those women and supported their family. They didn't cry all the f*cking time about how unfair life is and how their mean wife was the root to all evil. Society as a whole is just more selfish and have a sense of entitlement. It's not just women, it's men too...blaming their lack of good fortune with women and in life on feminism is, well, retarded. It's just a cop out so they don't have to face what is flawed with themselves. It'd be funny if it weren't so damn pathetic.