The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, need a quick reply here. She called, answered, talked, told her i would whatsapp her, i did, then the whatsapp convo went stale. i want to ask her out tonight. what are my chances? cliffs belows

cliff: 6 month, break up 3 months ago, broke nc a week ago because i was forced to, found out she got engaged. she calls now and then since breaking nc. and yes i sort of want her back.

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
beatjunkie said:
Right, need a quick reply here. She called, answered, talked, told her i would whatsapp her, i did, then the whatsapp convo went stale. i want to ask her out tonight. what are my chances? cliffs belows

cliff: 6 month, break up 3 months ago, broke nc a week ago because i was forced to, found out she got engaged. she calls now and then since breaking nc. and yes i sort of want her back.

She is engaged and you still want to ask her out? what planet are you from ?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already told you my opinion on this brother, don't fall into that hole (pun intended), stay strong!

The girl you once knew is dead, somebody else took over her body, she's just a piece of meat now, don't do whatever you have in your mind because once sh1t hits the fan she'll disappear and leave you broken.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
afc planet today. feels like i still may have a chance. and im just bored...if anything maybe we can be friends after all. i dont know....fvck im all over the place

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
beatjunkie said:
afc planet today. feels like i still may have a chance. and im just bored...if anything maybe we can be friends after all. i dont know....fvck im all over the place

if you must then go and ask her out but expect nothing . just have fun , go with the flow. maybe have revenge sex to make you feel better hahaha . chances you 2 become a couple again is zero . keep us posted. good luck.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just asked her. "shisha/hookah?" i said. no reply yet. i feel good. i can deal with ppl ignoring me, i'm not so good doing it the other way around!

ps.she just replied "i have to go somewhere...check some place so will let u know." gonna reply with "ok cool"

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
The girl you once knew is dead, somebody else took over her body, she's just a piece of meat.
Perfect mindset.

To the guy asking out his ex who in engaged.. Let it go just stop contacting her. Everything gets better with time.

petitefri

Don Juan
Reaction score
so am breaking my NC after 15 days. why? because i hate having people as enemies. he my have broken up with me but then i do understand why. sent him a message to say breaking up was the perfect idea and i hope we can be friends.
not expecting a reply.
an move in with my life knowing i don't have people pissed with me.
will be back with updates.

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
petitefri said:
so am breaking my NC after 15 days. why? because i hate having people as enemies. he my have broken up with me but then i do understand why. sent him a message to say breaking up was the perfect idea and i hope we can be friends.
not expecting a reply.

Silly decision and it will portray you as a weak and desperate person . But that's your life do whatever you want.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
petitefri said:
not expecting a reply.
Your ex doesn't care that you were doing this. NC is for yourself. Sending a msg or calling will make you feel good for a few minutes but then all the feelings will come back. When you're thinking about texting, just come on here and type what you were going to text. Then we'll help make sure you DONT do it!

Keep it going!

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I disappeared for a while because I thought coming here was holding me back from moving on. Here I am again and still not close to over her.

I have no women and no social life so it's been hard, very hard. I sleep on the floor now to avoid the pain of sleeping in the bed we shared. I've tossed almost all of my possessions in an attempt to rid my mind of attachment. I've cleared my apartment to the bare essentials in an attempt to trick my mind by changing my environment.

Nothing is really working. I'm lonely, painfully so. I work out but the relief is so temporary.

If you don't know my story, my ex had an abortion in January and went ice cold on me afterwards. Her attitude towards me changed overnight, like she was a different person that had never known me.

Contact has been minimal. I never begged her back or anything, but I did lash out her with some angry texts. Our last communication was me explaining I was angry because she never even offered me a proper discussion. She replied "I don't blame you". That's all she has to say after 5 months.

So I'm at rock bottom. I keep looking at her twitter feed when I can't fight the urge any longer. She seems so happy and I just don't understand it.

I need to follow through with 60 days of No Contact. I think I will volunteer at a retirement home on the weekends. I don't know. Anything, I just need something. I haven't spoken to a woman in 5 months and nobody knows me where I am. I go out sometimes and end up sitting at a bar alone. I don't know what's going to happen to me.

Day 1

petitefri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colette said:
Silly decision and it will portray you as a weak and desperate person . But that's your life do whatever you want.
p didn't text him. rather i blocked him everywhere, and for all the friends who gave me all the bad advices, i blocked them too. well its my bad for listening to anyone in the first place. i feel right now how heartless some guys are.
i don't know y am so emotional.
i know he is an a*s and i can get any guy, but i feel like my heart is shattered. i hate him so much.
i hate myself even more fore falling for an insecure, as*hole:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
petitefri said:
p didn't text him. rather i blocked him everywhere, and for all the friends who gave me all the bad advices, i blocked them too. well its my bad for listening to anyone in the first place. i feel right now how heartless some guys are.
i don't know y am so emotional.
i know he is an a*s and i can get any guy, but i feel like my heart is shattered. i hate him so much.
i hate myself even more fore falling for an insecure, as*hole:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

It is normal to feel sad, insecure etc. you just broke up . give yourself time to grieve over this. There is nothing wrong to be sad and cry . One thing you should remember is he broke up with YOU ,don't forget it , he did not want to be with YOU. 14 days is passed and he didn't try to reach out to YOU. What does that tell you?
it is a huge mistake if you contact him now , you will lose your pride and all your power and your A$$hole ex does not even care . I am sure he doesn't because if he did he would have contacted you or even wouldn't break up with you in a first place. Stay away from him and this situation with your dignity intact.
he doesn't need to know how you feel and you definitely do not need him as your friend . he can`t be a good friend for you.
I know how hard this is but you are not the only one who is going through this sh!t. give yourself time , things will get less hard after awhile and one day you wake up and you feel better.
take this 60 days no contact challenge seriously. It wont kill you , it only makes you stronger. I assure you.

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
Hey everybody. I disappeared for a while because I thought coming here was holding me back from moving on. Here I am again and still not close to over her.

I have no women and no social life so it's been hard, very hard. I sleep on the floor now to avoid the pain of sleeping in the bed we shared. I've tossed almost all of my possessions in an attempt to rid my mind of attachment. I've cleared my apartment to the bare essentials in an attempt to trick my mind by changing my environment.

Nothing is really working. I'm lonely, painfully so. I work out but the relief is so temporary.

If you don't know my story, my ex had an abortion in January and went ice cold on me afterwards. Her attitude towards me changed overnight, like she was a different person that had never known me.

Contact has been minimal. I never begged her back or anything, but I did lash out her with some angry texts. Our last communication was me explaining I was angry because she never even offered me a proper discussion. She replied "I don't blame you". That's all she has to say after 5 months.

So I'm at rock bottom. I keep looking at her twitter feed when I can't fight the urge any longer. She seems so happy and I just don't understand it.

I need to follow through with 60 days of No Contact. I think I will volunteer at a retirement home on the weekends. I don't know. Anything, I just need something. I haven't spoken to a woman in 5 months and nobody knows me where I am. I go out sometimes and end up sitting at a bar alone. I don't know what's going to happen to me.

Day 1

have you considered to seek professional help?

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
I'm not sure what you mean...do you think I'm crazy?

no , it has nothing to do with being crazy . If one`s sadness prolongs more than usual it wont hurt to seek some help.

SlappaDaBayyys

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 22

I saw a picture on instagram that some dude posted a week ago of the shelving above her bed taken from a lying down angle.........aka this piece of **** is now boning my ex.

I really feel like texting her and telling her she's a piece of **** for seeing some guy 2 weeks after we broke up, but my gut feeling is telling me that this guy was orbiting before we broke up, hence the sudden drop in interest level. Opinions?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ No.

That piece of **** was boning your ex for a while, she's having the time of her life for now while you sit with your c0ck in your hand doing nothing!
Feeling sick? Of course you do, it's natural. Throw up, cry, scream, listen to Eminem - Kim, hit the walls till you bleed, do whatever relives your stress brother.

Got that out of your system? Good! Now go smash some weights, FORCE yourself to talk to plates and FORGET ABOUT THE B1TCH WHO PREFERRED TO BE WITH A WEAK, LAME SUBSTITUTE OF YOU!

Become awesome, meet new people, get confident, earn a lot of money, go to clubs and sleep with beautiful women!

It will take a lot of time man but trust my words, it WILL get better. She will be crawling back begging for your c0ck, but you won't even want her by then.

Dtsm3

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Dude. I totally love the way you have with words.

Ive got three ex's from the past year and I'll tell you what I realised about them....

The long term ex I was with for many years - shes a miserable sack of ****, with no motivation in life, and the looks to match. She will either end up alone, or with a piece of ****. And the best bit......she is ****e in bed! So any guy who ends up with her...good luck to the poor soul.

The second ex is a slut/*****, who is looking for the perfect guy .... but he doesnt exist, so she will spend her life going from guy to guy, and end up with something, and she aint that great in bed.

The 3rd ex has cronic trust issues due to a life time of feeling like people have let her down, and the truth is shes done it to herself... as soon as anyone gets close to her she runs at 200mph. She will go from guy to guy hoping to find someone perfect ... which again doesnt exist until she realises she needs to change. By then she will be 40 and miserable. And she is ****e in bed too!!!!

So looking back what have I lost?? Nothing! Just three miserble, lonely, pathetic women.

Hit the gym, work hard, earn loads of money and concentrate on yourselves. Cause your way better than them!

SlappaDaBayyys

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was doing well, man. I've been working out and building my confidence back up. It's definitely time to start getting out there and spinning plates again.

My brother is Facebook friends with her and he just told me that she switched her status to "In a Relationship" with this dimwit. He likes all the same **** I like and he even sort of looks a little bit like me. Weird.

Is branch swinging like that and going straight into another relationship the sign of a low quality woman?