The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncharted said:
This - she just misses your attention.

Day 12 and OK not great.

That`s true. Every single dumper gets back to his or her dumpee after a while to keep tab and see how is everything. It is all about ego boost and see if they still have the power over their dumpees. It is a sick and sadistic behaviour . It`s like a criminal who visit crime scene .

Firjah

Don Juan
Reaction score
last night i had sex with my ex girlfriend, we kissed and were all cute, while doing it she was calling my love and all those things she would call me when we were together, stayed at home, and went to work together, she hasn't said anything regarding it, me neither

should i mention something to her? or just leave like that.....

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firjah said:
last night i had sex with my ex girlfriend, we kissed and were all cute, while doing it she was calling my love and all those things she would call me when we were together, stayed at home, and went to work together, she hasn't said anything regarding it, me neither

Leave it

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firjah said:

yeah tell her `` last night was great``. Then wait for her reaction.

Dtsm3

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was dating this girl for two months, and we got on amazingly well, best I've ever got on with anyone in my life. But we had issues, and said some hurtful things to each other. And it ended.

I feel like I guess everyone does, that it was unfinished.

I haven't contacted her, but I'm disappointed she's not contacted me. She's a stubborn girl, so I don't think she ever will. Just gets me down.

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dtsm3 said:
So I was dating this girl for two months, and we got on amazingly well, best I've ever got on with anyone in my life. But we had issues, and said some hurtful things to each other. And it ended.

I feel like I guess everyone does, that it was unfinished.

I haven't contacted her, but I'm disappointed she's not contacted me. She's a stubborn girl, so I don't think she ever will. Just gets me down.

if you like her give this another chance, swallow your pride and contact her.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,
I met an old (huge) crush - more like an old oneitis; A solid 9 (approved by beatjunkie!) and I instantly forgot everything about the ex.
We talked a bit and it turns out that the most innocent cute girl I ever knew now has 6 tatoos, a bisexual who had sex with 6 guys and 5 girls at 18, smokes weed, almost had a threesome and a school drop out.

She made me realize that it's all one big game, even the most innocent girls LOVE sex and can turn to "bad girls" so I should take everything easy and not commit to anyone, man - what a waste of 4 years...

I can't help but feel like her gay friend, all my c&f and sweet-talk simply bounce off her...wtf.
I guess I'll let this one go, I told her she should hook me up with her friends, she said she'll be happy to...we'll see how it goes, I'll keep you guys updated.

Dtsm3

Don Juan
Reaction score
A week after I sent her a message, my our last contact, just asking if she wanted to go for a drink. She never replied.

I've since heard she's met some guy (a complete user I've been told), so I don't see any point. I'm just disappointed that we became soo close so quickly and it feels like it ment nothing to her.

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
Guys,
now has 6 tatoos, a bisexual who had sex with 6 guys and 5 girls at 18, smokes weed, almost had a threesome and a school drop out.

she is a keeper ;)

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, I knew her since I was 12 and had a crush on her ever since.

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
Hahaha, I knew her since I was 12 and had a crush on her ever since.

well it sounds your crush`s life is drained to the toilet . stay away

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On top of that, she's way out of my league, I won't survive with her longer than one night.

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
On top of that, she's way out of my league, I won't survive with her longer than one night.

I would do her at least once if I was you. but don't forget condom

Dtsm3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hoping if it fails with this chap she is seeing she will remember me and contact me. I can't bring myself to contact her, I'd feel like I'm letting myself down.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colette said:
I would do her at least once if I was you. but don't forget condom
Can't, skin condition. It'll have to wait until I heal.

@Dtsm3
Forgot about her man. Read my PM.

Firjah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colette said:
yeah tell her `` last night was great``. Then wait for her reaction.

I sent her a text saying "last night was amazing, i loved how you made me feel, just saw some scratches you left me on my back"

she only replied "you had those scratches already!"

now she is acting weird and kind of distant lol

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firjah said:
I sent her a text saying "last night was amazing, i loved how you made me feel, just saw some scratches you left me on my back"

she only replied "you had those scratches already!"

now she is acting weird and kind of distant lol

I think you should say nothing, go silent, ball is in her court now .

Firjah

Don Juan
Reaction score
she invited me to go have lunch with her already said yes, i just saw her "religious" friend came to the plant today, she will start to feel guitly and probably start with the god thing.

after lunch i just stop contacting her? i do want her back but can't keep up with this "hot" and "cold" attitude.. :/

Drakeman

Reaction score
Day 3 here... and I'm struggling big time but feel like I've done all the right things.

Our relationship ended last Thursday. In all honesty, I messed up and started acting very beta towards the end of the relationship. I left a rose outside her door on Wednesday to see her reaction to it, and she was very lukewarm in response. I knew it was over then, so I confronted her on Thursday, and we actually had a very amicable breakup even though I didn't want it to end. She said we were too different, and I simply said I respected her decision. She looked distraught about it, and asked if I was ok, and I said I was great.

I did get a text from her two days later after no contact, and she said that she hoped that me and my mom (who has cancer) were doing ok. I would have felt like a complete *** if I didn't say anything since she played a big part in helping my mom through her chemo, so I responded and said that we were both doing great and thanks. That was the true start of NC.

After she dumped me, I decided to just go ahead and take the rest of work off to be with my mom and came back on Monday. At first, she deliberately went out of her way to avoid me and I did the same. Today, however, has been extremely hard. She walked behind me multiple times on the way to somewhere else, and she was literally inches away from me as she walked past me. On one pass, however, she physically reached out and touched me and said Hey. I simply said "hey" and went back to work. She shot me a work IM right after that, and asked how I was doing. I waited a few minutes, and simply responded "great... really busy". She said "That's great", and I went to lunch right after that.

This has been very difficult for me, as I still have feelings for this girl, and she is making a concentrated effort to not let me slip out of her life. I am shocked it is so soon, and the fact that I can't really avoid her at work really sucks. It's obvious, though, that the very, very little NC I've done has already started to get to her.

As tempting as it is to try and jump back into her arms, I know it will only lead to bad things happening and I'm digging deep to make sure I keep doing what I'm doing. I just still have feelings for her, and I feel like if NC were a video game, I'm playing it on the hardest setting possible.

Firjah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colette said:
I think you should say nothing, go silent, ball is in her court now .

I want to be with her again, can i say something or just do the no contact? we are going to have lunch, i will keep it short and casual..