The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yonggg said:
34 days now.
she havent contacted me.

im feeling much better now.
been hitting the gym,
spinning plates.

but still sometime, those bad feeling struck again,
i remember how ungrateful she was to me,

is this normal? ive been 34 days. i thought in 30 days i will completely moved on.
i just hate her more, how could other guys here have their ex contacted at least once,
but my ex havent contacted me once.

i barely arrived to days 34. its ****ig hard
hang in there yonggg! day 34 is an amazing accomplishment. i am self am on day 3 after many false starts. u guys gave me strength so don't cave in now! u got this bro! everything she contacted me it made my life worse, so consider it a blessing that she didn't contact you..trust me.

yonggg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i started to think on her side, its a great accomplishment too for her, not contating me for 34 days.
i just feel like wtf whose side is doin this nc, its like she is doing nc to me.

yonggg

Don Juan
Reaction score
jinni,
dont bother interpreting her quote or her words,
women are drama queen, and cant be understood thru their words.
dont fall for her trap, she might be baiting u. be careful.

i used to interpret in my past and broken relationship, and i did fall to those traps, i contacted, but her respond was still cold, and made me hurt again.

keep going bro, finish this challenge.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jinni said:
Hi all!

I've been reading this thread for a while, and it help me get through the toughest phase of the NC, that is the decision to execute it and the first day of it.

I'm on day 4 now.

I was in a 7 month LDR relationship with a girl that was 15 years younger than me. I would not say she played me at all, maybe except the last 1-2 months or so, or left me for some other guy, not that I know off anyway.

She was the one that convinced me for this relationship, despite the long distance and the age difference. She was loving, showing much interest by mailing, chatting, skyping every single day since we met (we met in June 2013, became a couple two months later when we met for the first time in person).

We had fights about moving together, when to move, and who moved where. Sometimes she had a harsh attitude, and I had difficulty handling it, but we could handle them all. But not the moving part, it was always an issue that never got resolved.

We had a major fight in February, and after that I never heard her say that she loved me again. That was a red flag that I should have payed more attention to, but I didn't. We reconciled and decided to continue as lovers. But during the following months the contact faded to chatting, rather than skyping, majorly because both she and I had were very busy with work. I didn't mind it, I thought it was temporary.

There are much more to tell, but three weeks ago she got fired, and was very depressed when she skyped me. She was crying and told me what happened. I did my part as a emotional tampon, which I did from time to time (but i didn't mind as I was "older and wiser"). She also said that she didn't not know where this relation was heading and and that she was ending it. I told her not to make hasty decisions and that we should talk about it later. She agreed.

We chatted for a while after the Skype conversation. She was very ignorant when she talked to me, so something triggered a reaction which made me write insults to her, stuff like she had become snobbish and selfish. She asked me to calm down, but I kept writing. I didn't call her words, but I insulted her intentionally. And I dumped her!

The next day I regretted what I have said and done. From then on I acted like real AFC and begged and begged. I mailed, I wrote messages on Facebook, Whatsapp and SMSs. So she blocked me everywhere.

We had fights before which were less serious, and I usually used to wait 2-3 days before contacting her. During those 2-3 days she would send messages, call, etc to get my attention, and I would finally give up. This time she contacted me after 2-3 days asking how I felt. She was snobby, and wrote that she would like to support me in any way if needed (I make good money, and I hardly need financial support), so i guessed she meant friendly support, so I said needed to talk to her as I was not feeling well. She said she would call, but she didn't. I got anxious and sent her a lot of messages. Finally she wrote "give it some time".

After a week I contacted her. She wrote (we are still chatting, she doesn't answer the phone) "we can be friends, and she would really like that, but she was sure we could never be a couple again". This was before I had started reading forums like this one, so I agreed to LJBF since I panicked about not meeting her ever again.

At that time I was reading advice on how to get an ex back, so it seemed reasonable to continue as friends in order to meet in person when I had the chance (I cannot visit her as often as I want because of my job). We exchanged couple of very friendly messages, but nothing else. Then I got wiser as I read postings on forums, and I decided to break the friendship.

I wrote that I saw no point in being friends if we would not talk like adults about what had happened (I'm not even sure about who dumped who). She answered in a very cold, ice cold, manner, saying that she would not care less. She was not the same person I knew and I realized the reason after further reading on the internet (my guess was she was doing this as her heart was broken badly).

I wrote that I expected no answer unless she was ready talk like adults. I got no answer to that. So I went NC on Monday without telling her. The same day she started following me on Twitter and Instagram (I had kicked her out before going NC).

On Tuesday she sent a message asking about an IT thing (I'm an IT Tech), which I ignored. Yesterday (day 3) she posts a picture on Instagram about how she had evaluated the last 8 months, and her conclusion was somewhat unclear (nothing directly about the relationship, but a quote which we both knew, about "people who stop loving would age faster"), and "the world was too small for bad feelings, and to big for learning new things). I have no idea about what she tried to say, or whether it was addressed to me or not. I didn't do anything.

I'm still blocked on everyplace except Skype, so I guess I shouldn't try to interpret anything, or maybe she's just playing me in order to get a chance to turn me down again.

It was not the best relationship when it came to showing an effort to make it work (from both sides), but it was a peaceful and happy one when it went well.

Well, day 4 it is.
How long were yall with eachother and i dont mean in the relationship. If you had to break down the time into days weeks or months how much face to face contact did yall have? And did you bang her?

Jinni

Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
How long were yall with eachother and i dont mean in the relationship. If you had to break down the time into days weeks or months how much face to face contact did yall have?
August-September: 2 weeks
November: 3 days
December-January: 3 weeks
February: 1 week

fuko2007 said:
And did you bang her?
Yes, every single day during our face to face contacts. She used to say that I was the best lover she had. I would joke and say that she didn't need to flatter me everytime, but she would swear that that was the case.

She liked my looks, too. She kept talking about how good I looked.

HW1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 23..... Day 32 since breakup

I have really wanted to call the past few days but have held back. This week seems harder than the last. The good thing is I work two jobs so there is limited time for me to actually make a call. Last night was one of them and while at work during the day I convinced myself that I was going to call.... When I got home I told myself I will call after I go to the gym. I went to the gym later than usual and by the time I got home it was too late in the night to call. So there it is guys. Your mind will trick you in to wanting to contact them and if you are not feeling strong at the moment you might just do it. All I did was manipulate the situation so that I didn't do it. Keep busy, It works. Any contact is weak contact.

Yonggg.... Good to see you are hanging in there. Good work.

Jinni

Reaction score
It was so stupid of me to think about the stuff she wrote, it has been occupying my mind all day. I read so many posts on this site, I should have known better, but I guess I had to go through it anyway to understand the true meaning of NC.

Won't read her Instagram anymore, and she's blocked on Skype.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HW1984 said:
Day 23..... Day 32 since breakup

I have really wanted to call the past few days but have held back. This week seems harder than the last. The good thing is I work two jobs so there is limited time for me to actually make a call. Last night was one of them and while at work during the day I convinced myself that I was going to call.... When I got home I told myself I will call after I go to the gym. I went to the gym later than usual and by the time I got home it was too late in the night to call. So there it is guys. Your mind will trick you in to wanting to contact them and if you are not feeling strong at the moment you might just do it. All I did was manipulate the situation so that I didn't do it. Keep busy, It works. Any contact is weak contact.

Yonggg.... Good to see you are hanging in there. Good work.
Day 21 for me, keep getting the urge to call too though I know it will only bring pain. I'm in pain anyway though so what's the difference lol

HW1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks....

The pain you feel now is nothing compared to what you feel after you contact her. It will be just like it was the first day. Hang in there and don't give yourself false hope. Truly work on yourself. That is the only way. Only time will tell how everything else will work out. One day at a time, keep looking forward, never look back.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jinni said:
August-September: 2 weeks
November: 3 days
December-January: 3 weeks
February: 1 week

Yes, every single day during our face to face contacts. She used to say that I was the best lover she had. I would joke and say that she didn't need to flatter me everytime, but she would swear that that was the case.

She liked my looks, too. She kept talking about how good I looked.
Man from reading your posts i cant really tell what underlying behaviours she had going on besides that yall had fights about moving and what not. On the other hand LDR's are pretty much a short term deal. And with women there is always another guy in the picture so you combine the two and the the odds are she had another guy during yalls finial days.

Women like to have things close when they want them and far away when they dont. She is also young and your older. Im 25 and i was seeing a 40 year old woman. We live in the same town but always ended up fighting and what not. The age gap was a big thing between us to. You and her are a seperate points in life right now. As much as you dont want to see it she is probabially going out and partying and still trying to figuer out "WHO" she really is.

Your best bet to get over her and you have a leg up because yall live away from eachother is to cut her out. Block her from everything, change your number etc. If you keep one form of communication open it will give you a false sense of hope and delay your healing process. NC is for YOU and not to punish her. Forgive yourself and her and move on.

Sounds easy but i know its hard. Some guys will tell you go out and get laid etc. That works sometimes but the best way is to focus on yourself. Go do some things you enjoy, and meet new people. And people your age, trust me big age gaps dont work out 9 times out of 10. When you find youreslf having a moment of weakness get on here and post up. We will help bring you back to earth. But just ponder this for a minuet. Remember what life was like without her? You were happy and you never even knew who she was. Then think back to a previous heartbreak and see how you got over it and were fine. Now when you think about it you will think " why did i act like that?" Now think where you will be in 2 to three months about this girl. Asking yourself why you were hung up on her i bet.

Things will get better man. Hang in there

rasj1983

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
Man from reading your posts i cant really tell what underlying behaviours she had going on besides that yall had fights about moving and what not. On the other hand LDR's are pretty much a short term deal. And with women there is always another guy in the picture so you combine the two and the the odds are she had another guy during yalls finial days.

Women like to have things close when they want them and far away when they dont. She is also young and your older. Im 25 and i was seeing a 40 year old woman. We live in the same town but always ended up fighting and what not. The age gap was a big thing between us to. You and her are a seperate points in life right now. As much as you dont want to see it she is probabially going out and partying and still trying to figuer out "WHO" she really is.

Your best bet to get over her and you have a leg up because yall live away from eachother is to cut her out. Block her from everything, change your number etc. If you keep one form of communication open it will give you a false sense of hope and delay your healing process. NC is for YOU and not to punish her. Forgive yourself and her and move on.

Sounds easy but i know its hard. Some guys will tell you go out and get laid etc. That works sometimes but the best way is to focus on yourself. Go do some things you enjoy, and meet new people. And people your age, trust me big age gaps dont work out 9 times out of 10. When you find youreslf having a moment of weakness get on here and post up. We will help bring you back to earth. But just ponder this for a minuet. Remember what life was like without her? You were happy and you never even knew who she was. Then think back to a previous heartbreak and see how you got over it and were fine. Now when you think about it you will think " why did i act like that?" Now think where you will be in 2 to three months about this girl. Asking yourself why you were hung up on her i bet.

man, thanks, the answer isn't for me but your words hit me like a brick in the face, but it was exactly what i need to hear. :up:

Jinni

Reaction score
fuko2007 said:

I have a very spritual way of seeing things, even if I'm not a religious person. Her genuine interest in me made me believe that we could work things out anyway. I truly believed that. But that needed a huge portion of understanding and sacrifice, and I got lazy and too comfortable because of her attention.

I didn't want to be the suspicious one in the relationship, even though I suspected the same things that you mention above. At the end, I think it was a crush to her boss that was the tipping point for her, even if there was nothing physical between them.

fuko2007 said:
Sounds easy but i know its hard. Some guys will tell you go out and get laid etc. That works sometimes but the best way is to focus on yourself. Go do some things you enjoy, and meet new people. And people your age, trust me big age gaps dont work out 9 times out of 10. When you find youreslf having a moment of weakness get on here and post up. We will help bring you back to earth.
I'm a guy who needs closure. That's just the way I am. I would have felt much better if she and I had sat down some place and broke up face to face. It would be much easier to accept. But this long distance thing is killing me. We were too afraid to have live Skype conversations, too afraid of the confrontation, that was one of the mistakes we made. We should have learnt to handle it better.

I had to do something, so I wrote her an email (I'm back to day 1 now).

I wrote her that the old relationship was over, and I respected that. If I had to chance to begin all over I would not hesitate a second. During the time apart from each other I had actually thought of many ways to achieve this, but I guessed that that was not what she wanted (left an opening there intentionally).

If she ever wanted to discuss how we could achieve this, she was welcome to contact me. Any other messages or emails about random stuff would be deleted right away. I could not be friends with her at this stage because I loved her too much, and I hoped that she would understand. But for know I needed to forget her, and that was a process that I could not handle peacefully if she contacted me for random stuff.

fuko2007 said:
But just ponder this for a minuet. Remember what life was like without her? You were happy and you never even knew who she was. Then think back to a previous heartbreak and see how you got over it and were fine. Now when you think about it you will think " why did i act like that?" Now think where you will be in 2 to three months about this girl. Asking yourself why you were hung up on her i bet.

Thinking about how I was before I met her is actually a good idea. I hadn't had a steady relation in 3-4 years before her, and I had a VERY peaceful life. Very peaceful...

Before her, I had came out of a 10-year relationship,which had ended quite naturally (we lost interest in each other at the same time). I guess that's why I'm so confused this time, I barely remembered how breaking up was like before her.

My only concern in life was how I could waste my money on myself.

In 2-3 months I will be with my family and old friends that I left back where I'm from, having a 3 week vacation by the beach.

Thank you fuko2007. For your time and support!

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jinni said:
I have a very spritual way of seeing things, even if I'm not a religious person. Her genuine interest in me made me believe that we could work things out anyway. I truly believed that. But that needed a huge portion of understanding and sacrifice, and I got lazy and too comfortable because of her attention.

I didn't want to be the suspicious one in the relationship, even though I suspected the same things that you mention above. At the end, I think it was a crush to her boss that was the tipping point for her, even if there was nothing physical between them.

I'm a guy who needs closure. That's just the way I am. I would have felt much better if she and I had sat down some place and broke up face to face. It would be much easier to accept. But this long distance thing is killing me. We were too afraid to have live Skype conversations, too afraid of the confrontation, that was one of the mistakes we made. We should have learnt to handle it better.

I had to do something, so I wrote her an email (I'm back to day 1 now).

I wrote her that the old relationship was over, and I respected that. If I had to chance to begin all over I would not hesitate a second. During the time apart from each other I had actually thought of many ways to achieve this, but I guessed that that was not what she wanted (left an opening there intentionally).

If she ever wanted to discuss how we could achieve this, she was welcome to contact me. Any other messages or emails about random stuff would be deleted right away. I could not be friends with her at this stage because I loved her too much, and I hoped that she would understand. But for know I needed to forget her, and that was a process that I could not handle peacefully if she contacted me for random stuff.

Thinking about how I was before I met her is actually a good idea. I hadn't had a steady relation in 3-4 years before her, and I had a VERY peaceful life. Very peaceful...

Before her, I had came out of a 10-year relationship,which had ended quite naturally (we lost interest in each other at the same time). I guess that's why I'm so confused this time, I barely remembered how breaking up was like before her.

My only concern in life was how I could waste my money on myself.

In 2-3 months I will be with my family and old friends that I left back where I'm from, having a 3 week vacation by the beach.

Thank you fuko2007. For your time and support!
Look, im the same way i like clouser also. I used that as cruch to hold onto something. I said your exact words and got grilled for them. Im not going to grill you bc i know how you feel. You said that in your e-mail you gave her a chance if she wanted to to work things out. Thats not ending it man. Now your going to cling on to the thought that she might change her mind. You also committed one of the No's No's.

This was you wrote her: "I wrote her that the old relationship was over, and I respected that. If I had to chance to begin all over I would not hesitate a second. During the time apart from each other I had actually thought of many ways to achieve this, but I guessed that that was not what she wanted (left an opening there intentionally).

If she ever wanted to discuss how we could achieve this, she was welcome to contact me.

Now she knows that you still want her and your basically groveling over her. What you did was just leave an open line of commo. You cant start NC now because your waiting on a reply. You will never get clouser like this, either tell her its over and it was not ment to be and best wishes etc or keep clingin on and putting yourself in a bad place.

You cant trick me bc i did the same thing your doing. And said the same thing in my posts. Man end it and end it now. You cant go NC until it is "OVER" and you cant heal.

Jinni

Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
Man end it and end it now. You cant go NC until it is "OVER" and you cant heal.
I also wrote that I would delete any random letters/messages not asking for reconciliation. I wrote this to a woman who said "we will never be a couple again". I'm standing up to her and that's something I didn't do much before in her presence.

And since she's pretty stubborn I'm not expecting an answer. So I can start NC without any expectations and a good conscience. Now I know at least what to do with the "I'm checking up on you" type of BS, she hopefully understands that it's no use.

Maybe I'm just yanking my own chain, but I feel much better now.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goodmorn from this side of the world

DAY 4

woke up early and have this urge to contact her. all i keep thinking about is the last time we spoke and how she told me she love him. that shouldve done it for me but i still have feelings for her. its so hard not to contact her. she was my best friend and everything that we did in this country we did together...now its easter weekend. she probably left the country to go see him. everything we used to do she will do with him now...it hurts. bad. i know i have to move on and focus on myself. i am trying to do it (gym) but theres not much else to do here besides watch tv.....this sucks major

bigdrov1x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beat, most everyone who has had a hot girl has had to deal with this sort of thing. It sucks major. I still remember mine. It was before the internet was really big, and I had to deal with it without any resources such as this. You can imagine how bad I "beta'd it up". I can remember going to sleep crying to myself because I had the worst case of one itis. I still remember this girl to this day, but I moved on somehow. You will too. Time will heal all wounds such as these. The basic facts remain the same.....she is dissing you...how are you gonna respond to this? do not be a *****, man up and work on yourself. Trust me, you will find another and forget this bish. Peace!!

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigdrov1x said:
Beat, most everyone who has had a hot girl has had to deal with this sort of thing. It sucks major. I still remember mine. It was before the internet was really big, and I had to deal with it without any resources such as this. You can imagine how bad I "beta'd it up". I can remember going to sleep crying to myself because I had the worst case of one itis. I still remember this girl to this day, but I moved on somehow. You will too. Time will heal all wounds such as these. The basic facts remain the same.....she is dissing you...how are you gonna respond to this? do not be a *****, man up and work on yourself. Trust me, you will find another and forget this bish. Peace!!
thanks bigdrov...maybe i should call you big bro instead :p.

she contacted me before yesterday with a "how are u" on gchat...didnt open the msg and signed off some hours later....feeling like a bad person but the facts remain the same...she wasnt patient enough and she moved on quick. if someone really did love then it should not be that easy. period. will try my best bro, will give it my all. this weekend is going to be the biggest test. off from today till monday....gona try to clean her out my system in these days.

stevedudley

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 16 of no contact. Feel really weak today and really want to contact my ex. I know she has someone else but I am hurting so much. We have a 2 year old son who I miss like crazy. I thought this no contact should make my situation easier but for me its getting worse.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stevedudley said:
day 16 of no contact. Feel really weak today and really want to contact my ex. I know she has someone else but I am hurting so much. We have a 2 year old son who I miss like crazy. I thought this no contact should make my situation easier but for me its getting worse.
hang in there stevedudley. sounds tough having the son in between but try to focus on yourself. just make it to the 60th mark and then consider things again. you'll be able to make more solid decisions and with a clearer mind. day 16 is a tremendous effort so just keep yourself busy. i'm on only day 4 but believe in this thing (read a few posts here it helps==NC is for you onlyy) and keep it up man! you're not alone

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Decided to bounce around on the NC thread and thought this may be a good piece for you guys to read. I posted this about a year ago on the BB forum on my journey to become the man again after taking the red pill to help guys see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is still being circulated to this day. It is quite the read but i have been where you are at and worse. Use this as a catalyst for change and you will be stronger than ever.

Ok bro. Let me break this down for you. The reason she left you is because you have become a beta who stopped viewing himself as the prize and became predictable with no challenge. Relationship got stale and even though you say you were doing the small things which are cute, she wanted you to be the confident, challenging, unpredictable, smartass you once were. She is a decent looking broad so I would assume you are (or were) a pretty legit bro. The response to her text shows how off your inner game has become in the last 7.5 years and how much of a pus you have become. Please keep in mind that this is all said with bro love and the best intentions for you.

And believe me - she is getting her cheeks clapped by some other guy right now. You may not see it now - but this is an ok thing and as long as you take my advice and start being the bro you once were who doesn't give a chit about anything but becoming and being the man again, you will not only have her interested and attracted to you again, but you will be in a position to where you will not need her and be completely self content

I was in your position a year ago after getting dumped by a blonde bombshell more attractive than yours. Im 26 - and although I did not go completely beta as you did, I was still a wreck for 4-5 months. The mornings were the worst. The smartest thing you can do right now if she texts you say "I have been thinking and breaking up was the best thing for us - I've realized that I no longer feel the same as well. The relationship has gone stale and we need no contact for a long time so we can both move forward." This will be counterintuitive to your betaness right now but you will see my wisdom 4-5 months from now. Right now you need to eliminate all of her power over you in order to spark attraction down the line. Attraction becoming the bro you once were for YOURSELF, not her. Because at one point in time, you needed no girl and probably had a lot of them and didn't give a chit about anyone but yourself.

The sooner you start your journey the better.

Starting today, you read a few books on PUA. Don't feel like reading? check out julienfreetour on youtube. All free and better than David Deangelo and what not although they are good too. This guy is gold and will give you the tools you need Not to necessarily to get you laid or improve your game with girls (although intentionally and unintentionally it will), but to reestablish the spark in you and become the f***** man again. For yourself. To realize that you have the world by the balls and need no bich or anyone else but you to become a king of your own world The only person you have to live with for the rest of your life is yourself. You feel like a phaggot right now because you have put all of your self worth on her view of you. Right now her view of you undoubtedly is a pus. However, once you let her know that you don't want her anymore and feel the relationship fell off - you will immediately feel more in control, have more control, and can start your new life for YOU. Trust me the only reason you really feel like sh*t is because you went out like a winey lovesick beta and she doesn't find that attractive. Flip the script, and get your balls back.

From there - start talking to massive amounts of chicks, lift, and fake it til you make it. Tease, make fun, be ****y/funny, witty, a smartass, bust balls, start being the prize again, flirt, be a challenge, and don't give you ex the time of day...yet. If she contacts, be polite, extremely short because you are broken up and that's what exes do. Do not be her b**** doorstep. Work your ass off - 70 hrs a week if possible and party your balls off on the weekend. Do not worry about anyone else but improving your money, your aesthetics, and putting your c*** in as much new strange as possible. And if you get rejected (by time you do about 5 months of this, you wont) on to the next one because you are the prize. Treat girls like dogs and they'll beg for a treat. Treat them like queens and they'll make you your slave. Obviously do not be a ****head but be the funny playful jerk who needs no one and watch em flock.

You're ex will eventually be beating your door down. From there it is up to you - by time you get to where I am, you wont need the bich and with how much you have became the man again in 6 months to a year, you will be able to play her like a fiddle as well as every other you have been banging. (SRS)

Getting dumped was the best thing that ever happened to me even tho I was on the verge of depression shortly after like you are. Woke up one day and said f this. I been wrapped up in this relationship for too long and need to get back to bein who I was and being the man again. Since then, have become the CSO of my company at 26, 6 figure, just bought a 26' express cruiser for lake Michigan this summer, became buff and healthy, banged many chicks including her friends, constantly banging 2-3 different girls, went on vacations with chicks, f**** a broad on the front of a Royal Carribean cruise ship on the way back to port like f**** Titanic and my inner game has improved 10 fold and I honestly feel that I've never been more confident and can have the world by the balls. So many new friends and stronger relationships with the guys and all this was unattainable while focusing on some 5 year relationship on the verge of getting married. Best thing that ever happened to me. And now, my ex can't even touch me emotionally eventho I have her swallowing my Alpha Nut on the reg as well as her friends and any girl who will give me 5 seconds to melt her mind with banter and confidence.

Be the bro you once were for you and you will see your life improve everywhere. Work hard at everything, Put yourself first and all else will fall into place. People flock to that sh*t. Best advice my good friend/father figure/gazillionaire boss ever gave me. And I was down as low as you - Make it happen player. Best decision you will ever make.

Sorry for so long but want to get this point across to all the bros who have turned into p****** and let some chick get the best of them. Never again.
RE--EFING POST!! great advice and reminder