The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

itcantgetworse

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 5 done ,still good seem to have got the hang off controling my emotions and thinking logic feels much better feeling human again smiling seem to have more energy and had a good night sleep :up:

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Day 15, woke up today feeling kinda ****ty. but its passed for the most part. im hvaing trouble getting back to truly happy self. I seem to stay upset or ok rarly very happy again, I mask my pain well at work guess fake it till i make it. Im gonna start up again prob saturday been 5-6 weeks now its time to try and get back on that horse. Ive been helping a friend and trying to get my old mindset and beliefs back...but its a process nothing is instant in heart break...

itcantgetworse

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 6 done ,had hangover today they suck as they make me emotional but i got through it also its friday the main day we use to spend together without kids never mind onwards and upwards ignore ignore delete forget

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one girl I nc 2 weeks, the other 3 weeks

the one that is 2 weeks, her sister came on my job and we talked about her,and I told her sister she need to get her **** together before we got on speaking terms

did I break nc?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
one girl I nc 2 weeks, the other 3 weeks

the one that is 2 weeks, her sister came on my job and we talked about her,and I told her sister she need to get her **** together before we got on speaking terms

did I break nc?
Technically - no.

Are these girls you got dumped by both th the same time?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Technically - no.

Are these girls you got dumped by both th the same time?
Well the 2 weeks I dumped her

The 3 weeks we was intimate but was not dating, we got into a fight one night and haven't talked since

I was in fact talking to them at the sometime though

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Well the 2 weeks I dumped her

The 3 weeks we was intimate but was not dating, we got into a fight one night and haven't talked since

I was in fact talking to them at the sometime though
It sounds like you've just NEXTed both of them tbh.

The 3 week one sounds like its well over.

How long was the relationship? Do you WANT to salvage it?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
It sounds like you've just NEXTed both of them tbh.

The 3 week one sounds like its well over.

How long was the relationship? Do you WANT to salvage it?

yeah the 3 weeks was over before it started, the 2 weeks she was boring and expected too much she she did little, so no I wouldn't want to salvage unless he gave more, but if not I wouldn't care much to be back with her.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
yeah the 3 weeks was over before it started, the 2 weeks she was boring and expected too much she she did little, so no I wouldn't want to salvage unless he gave more, but if not I wouldn't care much to be back with her.
Sounds like you just need to pick up a few more plates and you're golden then :up:

sadonomspa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been nc since New Years Day when she contacted me and I caved in. She hasn't attempted to contact me which is good because iam still feeling weak.
What's cool is that iam remembering more and more bad stuff and actually slept well last night. I now have a girl that's much nicer and prettier which is cool. We are going out Monday.
We have been texting back and fourth for a few days now. Iam so greatful to have days like this.

itcantgetworse

Don Juan
Reaction score
7 days nc really fine today party later waiting on a girl to say yes to come with me more to do with getting back the art of chat etc

itcantgetworse

Don Juan
Reaction score
just starting day 8 nc ,the girl never came the party think it was because she was worried it just being a rebound ,party was rubbish not many there this dipped my mood too much to drink then seen something i didnt like nearly lost it and done something stupid but i hung in there and didnt woke up today reflect on last night and happy i didnt do anything silly lesson i must be carefull on drink as it can set me back still need more healing time so heres to day 8

itcantgetworse

Don Juan
Reaction score
8 day nc complete ,think i will get sex later just dont want her thinking i wanna a relationship with her :crazy:

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
day 19, its been tough...I'm going to run into her b/c of this event...idk if i should go or not, b/c im going to see her and her parents, Her parents love me and i feel obligated to say hi to them...its osmething i goto every month and she doesnt always go, but i know she is this month. I dont want her to feel she has power over me b/c if i dont go she will know why??! am i wrong? She knows it will be wierd if i dont go...it been tough. Idk if shes been trying to contact me anymore b/c i blocked her number after her call on christmas asking me if i miss having sex with her telling me i should be with her, and that she cant get over me...only to say she is dating someone else...im confused on what to do...I ve been missing her alot i wont lie it still sucks....

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds kinda BPD^^^

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
sounds kinda BPD^^^
the girl is bpd...any suggestions on what to do, and if i go how to act?

Last edited:

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
the girl is bpd...any suggestions on what to do, and if i go how to act?
You sound like you are still pretty heated about her.

If I were you, I wouldn't go. Kind of passive aggressive, but if someone pisses me off than I REALLY won't want to see their face or have to speak to them.

But if you do go, keep your calm, say hi to her if you have to and make small chat, but then avoid her. I wouldn't want to talk to her anymore if she had mentioned her lays to me, like she did with you.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CostaDeSol said:
You sound like you are still pretty heated about her.

If I were you, I wouldn't go. Kind of passive aggressive, but if someone pisses me off than I REALLY won't want to see their face or have to speak to them.

But if you do go, keep your calm, say hi to her if you have to and make small chat, but then avoid her. I wouldn't want to talk to her anymore if she had mentioned her lays to me, like she did with you.
ya im am still heated...she ****ed with my head so bad...the true reason i stayed out of exclusive relationship, I really dont want her to feel empowered. I know i shouldnt care but i still do. I miss her alot more then i anticipated...I am so stuck right now on what to do this sucks.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
I really dont want her to feel empowered.
Is the event really that important?

Once again, IMHO, I wouldn't go if I were you.

I believe that no contact, out of sight and out of mind, is the best policy.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed^