The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
Just wanted to add here, after 1.5 month of NC she has contacted me and wants to meet with me! Although I moved on with my life and now she holds me back once more, she has returned! You guys will feel better and better every day!
Are you going to meet up? I think if I were in your shoes I'd not go. Six weeks is a good recovery period that could all be undone just to placate her ego. My advice, ignore or politely decline saying you've moved on. Then draw a line under her.

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
14 days of NC. I've had some bad days some horrible days, but today was pretty good and it does slowly seem to be getting easier but it's no cakewalk, God it hurts at time, but no pain no gain, right?

Her loss, I'm fvcking great and the best thing to ever to happen to her.

ganda1f91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went with a variation sort of between 1 and 2.

Thus begins NC day 1. Let's do this. :woo:

jefh

Don Juan
Reaction score
first week of no contact. ignored her texts. she called me yesterday, didn't pick up, she texted me right away saying to please answer, she called me again, so I answered. she wanted some directions and she would always call me before so I can look up directions on my phone when she was out, her phone is a basic phone. I told her where to go, she kept trying to talk about different things, her work but I just focus on giving her directions and ignored whatever she was telling me, I spent like 3 minutes max on the phone with her, and told her, ok so you're good, you know where to go, bye. and I hung up.
Today I really missed her, i think its the fact that it's saturday night and i know she is out with her friends, having fun while I'm here thinking of her.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jefh said:
first week of no contact. ignored her texts. she called me yesterday, didn't pick up, she texted me right away saying to please answer, she called me again, so I answered. she wanted some directions and she would always call me before so I can look up directions on my phone when she was out, her phone is a basic phone. I told her where to go, she kept trying to talk about different things, her work but I just focus on giving her directions and ignored whatever she was telling me, I spent like 3 minutes max on the phone with her, and told her, ok so you're good, you know where to go, bye. and I hung up.
Today I really missed her, i think its the fact that it's saturday night and i know she is out with her friends, having fun while I'm here thinking of her.
You need to stop talking to her altogether.

"Hey, you know who else gives you directions? A map."

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Story

I am on day 2 of NC with her. I have deleted her number from my phone and I am too week to delete the text messages.

I am a broken man writing this and if I had known I would never of gotten intimate with her, because she was a fun person to chat to and have a drink with.
I slept with another woman since then a more beautiful woman and I just remember her.

Today I wanted to call her and pled with her. A friend said to take flowers to her door?
I also cant delete her facebook profile.

Last edited:

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skalioppe said:
Are you going to meet up? I think if I were in your shoes I'd not go. Six weeks is a good recovery period that could all be undone just to placate her ego. My advice, ignore or politely decline saying you've moved on. Then draw a line under her.
I guess it's too late... I see your point but I just couldn't! We met up, she said she was sorry, we had a convo were we both made our problems clear to each other! We now fack a lot and we don't rush things! It's good for now! Hope it lasts this time... I'll propably find out if NC is good only for forgeting and getting the upper hand or it can help getting back together with more power in my hands and work better this time, at least for me!

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3, I started off the day feeling ok...and guess what? she sent me a text today asking saying hello?

I don't know what to do....I still love this girl and need advice asap as I have not yet responded.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
john1234 said:
Day 3, I started off the day feeling ok...and guess what? she sent me a text today asking saying hello?

I don't know what to do....I still love this girl and need advice asap as I have not yet responded.

Why did you initiate NC in the first place, and what did you say to her?

I feel like we have had the same issue. I'm on NC day 9.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
Why did you initiate NC in the first place, and what did you say to her?

I feel like we have had the same issue. I'm on NC day 9.
she was making excusess to see me for 1 week and eventually when she finally spoke to me she said she feels different about me....I asked for second chance and she said her feelings have changed and to move on.

so I initiated NC to forget about her, however I still feel for her

another text recieved

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
john1234 said:
she was making excusess to see me for 1 week and eventually when she finally spoke to me she said she feels different about me....I asked for second chance and she said her feelings have changed and to move on.

so I initiated NC to forget about her, however I still feel for her

another text recieved

Ah okay, yea she seems like she's just gonna keep you frusterated if you keep the contact. You obviously are not her priority, and shes probably seeing someone else who is playing the same games with her. She might just be using you to pass time until the other one shows more interest.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah okay, yea she seems like she's just gonna keep you frusterated if you keep the contact. You obviously are not her priority, and shes probably seeing someone else who is playing the same games with her. She might just be using you to pass time until the other one shows more interest.
well, I screwed up.

I responded to the texts and she calls and we talk for a while and I don't know if she really has feelings for me and wants to meet up again or if she is playing me again for her personal reasons.

What do I do now? I am weak, I know

Last edited:

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
john1234 said:
well, I screwed up.

I responded to the texts and she calls and we talk for a while and I don't know if she really has feelings for me and wants to meet up again or if she is playing me again for her personal reasons.

Giver her an ultimatum. Tell her you can't just be friends because you have the feelings for her, so it's best you guys don't talk so you can move on. Unless she is interested in giving you another shot, it's not worth putting yourself through the headache and it will prolong moving on.

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
john1234 said:
well, I screwed up.

I'm sorry to say this man, but you're her puppy, her crutch, her ego boost, she's keep using you as she carries on looking for Mr Right.

NC is about sorting yourself out, it's fvcking hard but it isn't something you switch on and off, you need to do it until you aren't obsessing about her. You're your own worst enemy at the moment, weak, emasculated, you've become her b1tch. She's loving the fact she can break you just like *that*, what do you think that says to her? Weak.... devalued, puppet, who doesn't mean what he says. Women including your ex like strong men, right now, you're the opposite and it WON'T attract her back.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Giver her an ultimatum. Tell her you can't just be friends because you have the feelings for her, so it's best you guys don't talk so you can move on. Unless she is interested in giving you another shot, it's not worth putting yourself through the headache and it will prolong moving on.
I will try the above

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
john1234 said:
I will try the above
You're wasting your time, you're bargaining like a b1tch.

Go NC, stick to it, no bargaining, no what ifs, just do it.

drellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone out of my way to set up lots of dates recently, culminating in meeting a great looking lady last night and making out with her.

Suddenly I feel over the ex - which makes me think I wasn't heartbroken about her - simply bruised male ego!

Moral of the story: Get out there, find some one better and be happy again!