The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

bigdrov1x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Beatjunkie!!!! Hold the line dude!!! We all have our share of issues. Do not let this bish live in your head rent free dude. I did not, and will not contact mine. I guess I have too much pride now. There is no panocha in this world to lose your self respect over. Just hold the line dude. It works, I have done this NC stuff a few times in my life, and it really works. You just have to let it all play out.

yonggg

Don Juan
Reaction score
beatjunkie said:
Day 2 (technically day 6 of NC but day 2 since i accepted this challenge here)

Having second thoughts...

don't wanna lose her for good....just want her to know what she's missing.

can't live with regrets

feels depressed (i have a history of clinical depression) :(

advise please
i was in exact situation like urs,
i know goin ghost immediately, make u havent get any closure, until day 16 i was still posted here tellin how i need closure, u can reas in my previous posts.

but yes, his nc will slowly give u closure, it will paid off, dont worry.

its her loss not urs.
at first oim afraid to lose her, but its her thats going to lose u for good,
now, imthe one whos afraid to get back with her, she is just not worthy to me.

but still deep in my heart, here is still little piece of feeling that i miss her.

i now how ur mind is clouded with her,
it makes u depressed, try to think clearly, i have read many advices here, but still my mind was clouded and make me depressed, let time heal u, im day 22, and i clearlycan feel so much better now.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke NC after exactly 60 days of breaking up with her:

Me: So we have to accept that we have lost each other and there are no feelings anymore. Just like 2 strangers.

Her: You had that feeling since the beginning, don't know why you continued this RS.

Me: Well, when you reject my call, that means you're still angry. But cutting off communication will bury everything.

Her: You were the one making the decisions without even asking my opinions, as if I don't exist. You ended this for your own happiness and comfort. You accused me of seeing multiple guys at the same time, that wasn't so. I was the one who got played, you made me cry, destroyed my pride and didn't care about me.

Her: You insulted and yelled at my mom, called her names and now you are demanding money for that car accident. It was my last txt, I feel sorry for myself.

Me: It's true, I didn't appreciate your love and affection enough. But I ask you one thing, remember everything we had together, and every time you miss me, think about the good times we had. I think you have fallen out of love and now you feel indifferent. Well, I'm happy you you have reached to that stage. All girls get sick of me after a month, accusing me of being horny and perv. But you stayed around for 4 months. I appreciate your patience. People should not go back to failed relationships, only move forward. But I want to ask you, let's give ourselves another chance.

Me: I asked a question, give me a short answer honey. Yes/No.

[I called her and she ignored my calls, called her 8 times in a hour]

Her: You ruined everything and that can't be fixed. And now you are back to get some money for the damage to your car. If you cared about me, you wouldn't talk to my family like that. I still had feelings for you, but you destroyed my feelings with your rude and insulting attitude. I don't want to be in a relationship where I'm going to always feel afraid of being left alone. You did it in the past multiple times and you will do it in the future again. So no, we can't be together.

Me: 8=======D

Me: Ok then. Suck some lollipop and shut up.

Her: Now I know why you continued being with me, I was a fool and thought you love me, but it was lust for you, BYE

Miss her really. The hour she ignored my calls, i realized how my freeze-outs made her feel. It's like you're about to hear the loss of someone close and dear, lol.

*Lollipop was the nickname we chose for my ****a

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yonggg said:
the opposite of love is not hate, its indefference,

she breaks ur heart, ur love is gone, she is nothing more than acquitance for u, u cant trust her as good friend, u do not want to be her close friend, u should go total indifferent to her, coz u dont care about her,
thats her loss.

its hard, but it much btter than expressin ur feeling to her.
keep strong.
thank dude. i agree the opposite of love IS indifference. f her and her friendship. i swear this forum is helping so much. im on a mood swing valley here...mornings sucks, noons are ok, nights are the worse. NC forever! :cuss: :trouble:

bigdrov1x said:
Hey Beatjunkie!!!! Hold the line dude!!! We all have our share of issues. Do not let this bish live in your head rent free dude. I did not, and will not contact mine. I guess I have too much pride now. There is no panocha in this world to lose your self respect over. Just hold the line dude. It works, I have done this NC stuff a few times in my life, and it really works. You just have to let it all play out.
i will definately play it out till the end (even if that end is forever)...and no, i will not sacrifice my self respect...your encouragement really helped bigdrov1x.

warm greetings and thank you's to all from a warm and star-filled night in africa!

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Broke NC after exactly 60 days of breaking up with her:

Me: So we have to accept that we have lost each other and there are no feelings anymore. Just like 2 strangers.

Her: You had that feeling since the beginning, don't know why you continued this RS.

Me: Well, when you reject my call, that means you're still angry. But cutting off communication will bury everything.

Her: You were the one making the decisions without even asking my opinions, as if I don't exist. You ended this for your own happiness and comfort. You accused me of seeing multiple guys at the same time, that wasn't so. I was the one who got played, you made me cry, destroyed my pride and didn't care about me.

Her: You insulted and yelled at my mom, called her names and now you are demanding money for that car accident. It was my last txt, I feel sorry for myself.

Me: It's true, I didn't appreciate your love and affection enough. But I ask you one thing, remember everything we had together, and every time you miss me, think about the good times we had. I think you have fallen out of love and now you feel indifferent. Well, I'm happy you you have reached to that stage. All girls get sick of me after a month, accusing me of being horny and perv. But you stayed around for 4 months. I appreciate your patience. People should not go back to failed relationships, only move forward. But I want to ask you, let's give ourselves another chance.

Me: I asked a question, give me a short answer honey. Yes/No.

[I called her and she ignored my calls, called her 8 times in a hour]

Her: You ruined everything and that can't be fixed. And now you are back to get some money for the damage to your car. If you cared about me, you wouldn't talk to my family like that. I still had feelings for you, but you destroyed my feelings with your rude and insulting attitude. I don't want to be in a relationship where I'm going to always feel afraid of being left alone. You did it in the past multiple times and you will do it in the future again. So no, we can't be together.

Me: 8=======D

Me: Ok then. Suck some lollipop and shut up.

Her: Now I know why you continued being with me, I was a fool and thought you love me, but it was lust for you, BYE

Miss her really. The hour she ignored my calls, i realized how my freeze-outs made her feel. It's like you're about to hear the loss of someone close and dear, lol.

*Lollipop was the nickname we chose for my ****a
dude......this is exactly why you shouldnt have broken NC...they flip the tables on u and blame it all on u. i dont know the details of the situation but sh!t sounds real serious. LMAO @ telling her to suck some lollipop tho....u freezed her out before or after the breakup? sounds like my situation...was cold throughout but now that she left i want her back. fckkkkk :mad:

Pasternak

Don Juan
Reaction score
beatjunkie said:
dude......this is exactly why you shouldnt have broken NC.
Agreed. Another thing you should never do is stalking on social media. I had the upper hand, went NC with dignity just to brake it bc found out it she's partying with some dude while I fight with her absence every day. I was jealous and hurt so try to do the same with her. Of course it backfired.

Last edited:

HW1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 12 and 21 overall.....
went to bed thinking about her and woke up the same way. Every part of me wants to call her just to talk casualy like we did when we were together. Part of me feels if I wait too long she will be gone for good. She is very independent and proud and I do not think she will ever contact me under any circumstance and that I will have to make the first move. Thought I was getting over all this but I guess not.

yonggg

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 23
tomorrow i gonna meet her mom.

already asked her what she want to discuss, because i still dont want to talk about my ex.
she said not going to talk about my ex, just want to have ordinary chat with me because havent meet me for so long.

im just curious is she really just want to talk about nonsense?
im gonna get bored if we just talk about unimportant things.
or is she plannin to say somehing that make my heart hurt again. bait me again or.
it will be awkward if we just have prdinary talk,

it seems weird to me, why she want to meet me if she is not plannin to talk about my ex,
or does my ex want to know whether im ok or not, but through her mom because she is just too proud to text me first.

any advice tomorrow?
what should i say if suddenly she discuss about my ex?

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going NC today. This girl keeps blowing me off I go NC for a day or 2 and then she asks me how I'm doing and I respond. Sure enough I ask her to talk on the phone and she makes up an excuse why she can't and asks "Maybe tomorrow? Ignore the question then the next day she's texts me again. I tell her my day went well and didn't bother asking how her's went.

Going NC right after that. She blows me off everytime I try to advance pasts texting so I'm just gonna ignore her.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yonggg said:
day 23

any advice tomorrow?
what should i say if suddenly she discuss about my ex?
yonggg. u know what she wants to discuss. ur x is probably egging her to meet u. honestly bro, if she brings it up u should just get up and leave...not a single word bro. smile and leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :cuss:

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
end of day 3. must.keep.going.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beatjunkie said:
dude......this is exactly why you shouldnt have broken NC...they flip the tables on u and blame it all on u. i dont know the details of the situation but sh!t sounds real serious. LMAO @ telling her to suck some lollipop tho....u freezed her out before or after the breakup? sounds like my situation...was cold throughout but now that she left i want her back. fckkkkk :mad:
Everytime she didn't submit, lol. She complained about those silent treatments, but I kept doing it anyway. So i sounded like a little butthurt egomaniac, and not a DJ. Her resentment towards me kept building up.

If you got dumped, you should not make contact, never.

If they think they have won your heart and trashed your willpower, they will move on with a stronger confidence without feeling the need to look back. But if you game them and dump them like a piece of rotten fish, they will always feel like their body needs your presence.

So, DON'T BREAK THE NC RULE, it doesn't matter if you got dumped or dumped her. It just boosts their confidence and help them to play the dating game much better. The good times are gone and they aren't the same person you used to know and love.

Induced Drag

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's coming up on 4 1/2 months of NC and although I'm pretty sure what most will say I still wanted to know what thoughts some of you have about this. 4 1/2 months ago I got dumped. I couldn't figure it out and sought out this forum where I've learned a lot. I may be BSing myself but even after learning a lot here I see that I didn't really screw anything up badly other than probably being too available and over pursuing her. So after some reflection I understand she's healing/messed up or whatever from her 8 yr. basically common law marriage. Long story short, she monkey branched back to her ex (not the 8 yr. guy. She saw this other ex guy immediately after she broke up with her 8 year ex and before we started seeing each other). Once we broke up I didn't do the begging thing and promptly went nc. It still hurts sometimes but this forum has been a great help. Anyway, I haven't heard a peep from her. She really wanted to be friends and have me stay in her life (I now know as a back up) when she broke it off but I decided to be strong and walk. Fast forward to today. I was thinking about saying hi and asking her how she's been. I'm seeing several different women and spinning plates and having a lot of fun. The flip side is she's actually a cool girl who under different circumstances I'd want to help if I could. Although I don't know if I could do anything to help her with her problems. I know, I know....stay nc. I've read the posts from those saying if a girl wants to be in your life that she'll find a way to do so. Thing is we're both a bit older, in our 30s and I really believe she think she's screwed it up so badly that she would never risk contacting me. Thoughts would be appreciated.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Induced Drag said:
It's coming up on 4 1/2 months of NC and although I'm pretty sure what most will say I still wanted to know what thoughts some of you have about this. 4 1/2 months ago I got dumped. I couldn't figure it out and sought out this forum where I've learned a lot. I may be BSing myself but even after learning a lot here I see that I didn't really screw anything up badly other than probably being too available and over pursuing her. So after some reflection I understand she's healing/messed up or whatever from her 8 yr. basically common law marriage. Long story short, she monkey branched back to her ex (not the 8 yr. guy. She saw this other ex guy immediately after she broke up with her 8 year ex and before we started seeing each other). Once we broke up I didn't do the begging thing and promptly went nc. It still hurts sometimes but this forum has been a great help. Anyway, I haven't heard a peep from her. She really wanted to be friends and have me stay in her life (I now know as a back up) when she broke it off but I decided to be strong and walk. Fast forward to today. I was thinking about saying hi and asking her how she's been. I'm seeing several different women and spinning plates and having a lot of fun. The flip side is she's actually a cool girl who under different circumstances I'd want to help if I could. Although I don't know if I could do anything to help her with her problems. I know, I know....stay nc. I've read the posts from those saying if a girl wants to be in your life that she'll find a way to do so. Thing is we're both a bit older, in our 30s and I really believe she think she's screwed it up so badly that she would never risk contacting me. Thoughts would be appreciated.

ok dude. go ahead and contact her. play it cool tho. but i think u will soon find out why we all keep preaching NC 4 LIFE!! :trouble:

gd luck

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
day 4 and feeling like crap. snapping at everyone and everything. fck this sh!t

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys....S.O.S...i'm thissssssssss close to breaking NC

SOMEONE TALK ME OUT OF IT NOWWWWWW

HW1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
beatjunkie....

Don't do it!!!!! Way to soon and even if you act non chalant she will see right through it. There is no way to not act needy if you initiate the contact. You feel much worse wether she answers or not. There is no upside to contacting her..... The worst thing is to see yourself back at day 1. I broke at day 8 and instantly knew I shouldn't have. I thought I had a clear mind but your head is going to trick you in to chasing. DONT!!!!! Be a man and move on.